Orangatang
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ur right i am 18. im really just trying to use a hormone as a booster just to get me started. i even considered using that arimedexin PCT as a cycle itself. i figured it would be ok since it is low dosage. i actually planned on forgetting about the h-drol and starting the arimedexin tomorrow
    hey bro, so im back with some news. i wasnt able to get my hands on that stuff you told me to get plus its kinda pricey. i was on the other hand able to find some h-drol, which i read is much less potent than m-drol and has way less risks. what do you think about this? and if i do decide to use h-drol what pct should i use?
    alright. thanks for the advise. the mdrol is out. p.s. sorry i keep writing here but i not able to send private messages yet.
    they shut down my post. well i am as of now 3 days into the cycle but i am going to discontinue the m-drol usage. anything you may have in mind that i could use? i was thinking of using the arimidexin and using that as a cycle but i dont know how that would work and i also read some bad reviews about rimedexin saying that "is isnt a pct" and that it is a havoc clone. any advise?
    Dwight Schrute
    Hello Orangatang,

Welcome to AM!

Please take some time to check out our uniques feature here at Anabolicminds! Create your profile, track your diet and workout, join a group, or just graph your overall progress! Thanks for joining AM and enjoy your stay!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…