fightbackhxc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I just got done looking over your AI Cynostane log from some years back and it was very helpful. I recently came across a couple bottles and I have never done a PH before. Other than upping the doses, what else would you suggest if you were to go back and run it again? Would you consider it better to not run it alone but stack it with something else? Looking forward to your response, thx.
    my friend want to tell me that I use to take muscle mass since I have 19 year and only weight 106 pounds and want to use something and can not stand the ridicule and not being able to wear the clothes I want to know that I can use my training to get started I hope in the gym to help me I am waiting and I must use
    kingjameskjf
    Dude, you had me SO confused! Check my PM, I think we got it sorted out.
    kingjameskjf
    Hey, my PM's seen to be having a bit of trouble right now...trying to get it figured out
    rochabp
    can i ask you to join me?
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159352-recycle-realeased-rochabp.html#post2547996
    WhatsaRoid?
    Dude nice back and God damn Guejsn avis are amazing hahaha
    fightbackhxc
    haha yeah dude i had a mean 6 pack this summer! was down to 182.
    WhatsaRoid?
    Nah, I got banned from xbox live for modding my xbox to play copied games haha. Ever since then I haven't played xbox at all and even packed it and put it in storage. Maybe when I move into my new place I'll buy another one. :) Did you ever get abs yet?
    SDNewbie93
    sorry for posting that one on your wall lol.. my bad im new to this site..
    so any tips on my routine? sorry, last question lol. but this is what confuses me is the routine stuff. im trying to gain mass for the most part.

squats...3x12-8
    incline press...3x12-8
    flat bench press...2x12-11
    pec dec fly...2x9-8
    shoulder press...3x11-8
    skullcrushers...3x10-8
    pushdowns...2x10-8

calf raise...3x15-10
    seated cable row...3x11-7
    lat pulldowns...2x12-8
    alternating curls...3x12-8
    hammer curls...2x12-10
    abs...3x to failure

and repeat both two and 3 days later, so im in the gym 4 days a week

i typically rest 50 to 90 seconds between sets

and its worked for me, i mean 30 pounds in one year. but i want to take it to the next level. thanks for all the help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…