Prime XT - Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder - Available Now!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do think in general - the ingredient in Prime, Primal, and the one we will do - that like a lot of herbal ingredients, there are going to be some people that respond to it better than others. I think it will work well for most everyone but there will extreme responders, like some of us have been discussing in another thread, and then there will be those that do well off of it but don't respond as extreme as others do."
I snagged 2 bottles regardless…I trust Steve and am willing to spend my money to give it a try. He hasn’t let me down yet.
Thank you. I hope that you'll enjoy it.

And thank you @big_jewels. That is exactly what I said about Prime XT. I haven't overhyped it, or really even hyped it at all.

I've said that a lot of people loved it and it had great feedback on it, and said exactly what you quoted above:

I do think in general - the ingredient in Prime, Primal, and the one we will do - that like a lot of herbal ingredients, there are going to be some people that respond to it better than others. I think it will work well for most everyone but there will extreme responders, like some of us have been discussing in another thread, and then there will be those that do well off of it but don't respond as extreme as others do.

captainds

Awards
So far I’m responding well! I have noticed increased aggression, increased libido, and muscle fullness it has been great. Can’t wait to see what 12 weeks brings ! Stacking with anabolic xt . Just in time for summer .

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is directed at dbag @terri420 : Go **** yourself.

That one is on the house Steve!
terri420 just needs some testerone injection .. too much estrogen making him all emotional and bytchy .. or maybe just that time of the month .. waiting on new username to be added to AM lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
terri420 just needs some testerone injection .. too much estrogen making him all emotional and bytchy .. or maybe just that time of the month .. waiting on new username to be added to AM lol
There is a doctorate student somewhere, in Psychiatry or Psychology, looking for a subject for their doctoral thesis and I would LOVE to see the whole phenomena of trolls really looked into. I mean these people had to exist prior to the net, where did "troll" back in the day? Were they not hugged enough? Not picked for kickball? Hugged TOO MUCH in a "special" way by their uncle? I want ANSWERS HERE!

There is a million ways to waste time online but trolling seems particularly dimwitted and idiotic and I do not understand the underlying motivation.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is a doctorate student somewhere, in Psychiatry or Psychology, looking for a subject for their doctoral thesis and I would LOVE to see the whole phenomena of trolls really looked into. I mean these people had to exist prior to the net, where did "troll" back in the day? Were they not hugged enough? Not picked for kickball? Hugged TOO MUCH in a "special" way by their uncle? I want ANSWERS HERE!

There is a million ways to waste time online but trolling seems particularly dimwitted and idiotic and I do not understand the underlying motivation.
funny thing about trolls is I am getting to where I don't even want to bother signing up for any more forums/groups, I'm sick of logins and passwords etc and these guys do it all the time over and over again lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice yeah we should have some reviews/feedback in couple weeks.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would this serve any purpose for a bjj/kettlebell guy with no gym membership?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if your goal is strength, muscle, recovery .. yes prime or any muscle builder should/will serve you purpose imo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From the feedback I've heard on the ingredient, I think that it would.

I know that a lot of people like the way it makes them feel in general on it - better libido, more alpha/intense in general, etc.

I'm excited to start on this myself and see how it works for me.

captainds

Awards
From the feedback I've heard on the ingredient, I think that it would.

I know that a lot of people like the way it makes them feel in general on it - better libido, more alpha/intense in general, etc.

I'm excited to start on this myself and see how it works for me.
The Alpha feeling is no joke ! The pump also ! Pic from todays push workout .
IMG_3301.jpeg

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Awards
I got 3 bottles of this and will probably start a run in May or something. Thinking about stacking it with Anabolic XT (Incredible product... I had a great run with that though too short) after a month or so of being on just the PRIME XT. I never tried this stuff when it came out originally under USP labs, so looking forward to it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got 3 bottles of this and will probably start a run in May or something. Thinking about stacking it with Anabolic XT (Incredible product... I had a great run with that though too short) after a month or so of being on just the PRIME XT. I never tried this stuff when it came out originally under USP labs, so looking forward to it.
I look forward to hearing your feedback. It should make for a great stack with Anabolic XT.

larkham

Awards
Can anyone comment if there are any positive effects on sleep with Prime XT?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
it's funny that people are on here hankering for the next natty anabolic, I should mention that my experience with tribulus aquaticus was consistent with the users USPlabs had documented where you didnt see a whole lot of benefit until youre into week 3. in my case, thats where i started slapping 45lb and 25lb plates on everything. If tribulus aquaticus does work via suppression of calpain or glucocorticoids, skimping out on the dose to extend the life of the bottle would be a bad idea; there were reports of people who had to go higher in dose to get to the promised land, which may correlate to the drastic variance in for example glucocorticoid production from one person to another. go full dose. be patient for 25 days. if youre a responder, think about how great your physique will look after 6 months of lifting significantly heavier weight

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any teaser on one of this novel ingredient?
I'm not sure which one you'd be referring to - we have several new products coming out under CEL that have new ingredients in them.

In the coming months, we will be releasing a new 4 new products under CEL and each of them will have something novel or unique about them.

We have a single ingredient one that have some people testing out now and everyone is loving it. Then we have Nattybolic coming up, we have an endurance and fat burning based product that will be the closest thing to a legal/natural/safe version of Cardarine, and then we have a product that will incorporate bmp pathways in with multiple other pathways for anti-aging, longevity, and recomp benefits.

^^^ and that's just under CEL. That doesn't include things in the works under SNS.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure which one you'd be referring to - we have several new products coming out under CEL that have new ingredients in them.

In the coming months, we will be releasing a new 4 new products under CEL and each of them will have something novel or unique about them.

We have a single ingredient one that have some people testing out now and everyone is loving it. Then we have Nattybolic coming up, we have an endurance and fat burning based product that will be the closest thing to a legal/natural/safe version of Cardarine, and then we have a product that will incorporate bmp pathways in with multiple other pathways for anti-aging, longevity, and recomp benefits.

^^^ and that's just under CEL. That doesn't include things in the works under SNS.

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
On my 4th day of prime XT and stacked with Recomp (been on Recomp for maybe 3 weeks) and holy damn the pump and fullness is insane! Love it!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Prime a product that’s going to increase hunger by a lot? I almost bought some but decided to wait for now. Kind of wanna try PAXT or AE you or just go back to AXT because I know I like that.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is Prime a product that’s going to increase hunger by a lot? I almost bought some but decided to wait for now. Kind of wanna try PAXT or AE you or just go back to AXT because I know I like that.
So far I have not noticed much of a change in hunger.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is my opinion and opinion only since I’m only two days into Prime XT, but I think if you have an increase in appetite it might just be from working out a little harder since this is a natty anabolic. I really don’t think it would cause a big increase in appetite compatible to something like MK. @sns8778 would be able to tell you definitely on this though.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Haven’t started my Prime XT run yet, but PA XT is INCREDIBLE. All day fullness, strength gains… great natty supp. AE doesn’t even need introductions… AE + Anabolic XT is my favorite natty stack ever

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am extremely excited about the endurance products. I will 100% be trying them. Hopefully they are coming soon. I need to try Prime xt too. I remember responding well to the USP labs version when I dosed high enough.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i honestly dont know. i wasnt counting calories in my 20's when i started taking tribulus aquaticus. the counting coincided with my supply running out. on top of that ive always been someone who had control of hunger. ive been very strict with my calories for the last two years, since i know any increase these days just leads to fat. if prime xt made me hungrier, i personally would go with it knowing the ratio would now be in my favor this all said, i noticed increased hunger with anacylus, so i know what that's like, and ive never experienced that with tribulus aquaticus. of course there are always those people who seem to experience drastic bloodsugar drops from the dangest supplements so who knows

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't think that it would increase hunger. That was never common feedback on it.

@sammpedd88 had a great point above - that if you do experience increased hunger from it, it would likely be because of you working out harder and building muscle from it bc its a natural anabolic.

If it tells you anything, I'm still in fat loss mode and I'm going to be adding it in myself next week and I'm doing a pretty extreme cut, so if I thought it would increase appetite, I wouldn't be adding it in.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Been through many “cycles” of AE + Anabolic XT and know how it feels to be on it. Decided to run Prime XT along those two and see what it could add to the combo. Extremely excited to see how it goes.
Just waiting to run out of some Pepti Plex and PA XT (both which I also enjoy very much) to start my Prime XT + AE + Anabolic XT run - due to financial reasons.
Hoping for even greater strength gains!

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Does it matter if you take this with or without food?

I know it says breakfast, lunch, dinner, but is that just for timing?

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does it matter if you take this with or without food?

I know it says breakfast, lunch, dinner, but is that just for timing?
I have had no issues dosing on an empty stomach. I usually try to shoot for 15 minutes before I eat a meal.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So people are feeling this on day 1?
There are some people that are feeling it from the first few days, especially commenting they feel more filled out, fuller muscles, better pumps, etc. And some are reporting that their strength gains are already starting to show increases.

Based on prior feedback on the ingredient, the real strength gains seem to start fast and then become really pronounced a couple weeks into it and then continue consistently, which is a really nice feature to this.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I‘m a Prime Skeptic…because…well, I was an original tester for it way back in the day Jacob sent me 3 bottles of it. I dont recall seeing much of anything on it but looking back I was super young and on 50 different things. So…
I said the hell with it and took the leap. lol. And don’t give me grief SNS all I buy are your products besides BMP. 😝

Reactions: BJT
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thinking of staking it with Anacyclus XT should be a good combo!
Agreed. That should be a great combo.

Anacyclus XT is a great product and kind of gets lost in the mix sometimes bc we have so many other great products.