Prime XT - Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder - Available Now!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Natural Anabolic Muscle Pill
Non-Hormonal Anabolic Agent

PrimeXT (RENDERING) FRONT.png
PrimeXT (Supp Facts).png

Thick Dense Lean Muscle
Mass Building Natural Anabolic
Hardcore Strength Gains

Prime XT is a revolutionary natural anabolic agent designed for those that want to feel more alpha, both inside and outside the gym, and can be used to promote maximum gains in lean muscle, strength, improved recovery, libido, & more.

Prime XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Thick, Dense, Hard Muscle Growth
  • Hardcore Strength Gains
  • Enhanced Libido
  • Improved Recovery
  • Non-Hormonal Anabolic Agent
  • Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder
  • Lean Muscle & Strength Retention While Dieting
  • Does NOT Suppress Natural Testosterone Levels
This exciting product can be used year round to help you achieve and maintain a leaner, stronger, more muscular physique.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Long Sought After Natural Anabolic Ingredient:
Tribulus Aquaticus, the featured ingredient in Prime XT, was originally introduced to the market as a natural prohormone alternative for those wanting to build lean muscle, strength, and size without the negative harsh side effects associated with prohormones.

Tribulus Aquaticus is rich in natural phytonutrients and has long been sought after for its muscle building potential. It is thought to have a wide variety of mechanisms of action, some of which may not yet be fully known or understood; but is thought to promote gains in lean muscle and strength by working through glucocorticoid suppression and as a calpain inhibitor.

It has also been thought to act as a natural repartitioning agent, increasing the odds that calories are used as energy or delivered into the muscle cells rather than stored in fat cells.

This ingredient was used for years in one of the most popular bodybuilding supplements of all time and has been commonly used to help build lean muscle tissue, to enhance strength and power output, and to help increase muscle protein synthesis to create a more overall anabolic environment in the body.

Many users of this herb also reported noticeable blood sugar benefits, positive sense of well-being, and greatly improved body-composition.

Due to the scarcity of legitimate raw materials, the industry has been without a legitimate Tribulus Aquaticus product for quite some time.

SNS is glad to be able to bring this long sought after ingredient back to the market for all of those that miss it and love it, as well as for those that never had the chance to try it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Natural Anabolic that Works With Your Body:
There are many thousands of natural herbs that can be found around the world, many of which are good for a wide variety of benefits. Just as many herbs in Ayurveda work with your body to help with things like stress and anxiety or to support a healthy immune system, wouldn’t it be nice to have one that works with your body to help you maximize your efforts in and benefits from the gym?

Now, you can.

An important aspect of Prime XT is that it works with your body, not against it.

This is significant for many reasons, including because you can take Prime XT year round to help you obtain and maintain a lean, hard, and vascular physique.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stacking & Synergy:
Prime XT can be stacked with Anabolic XT, Recomp20, Optimize-T, Pepti-Plex, Anacyclus XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Focus XT, VasoForce XT, VasoForce Rush, or a variety of other SNS products to help you reach your health and fitness goals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Limited Supplies Available!

We are excited to release Prime XT.

Quality raw materials on this are scarce and there were limited quantities available for this first run.

I know this is a product that many people have been looking very forward to, so I wanted to let everyone know that the supplies are limited, so take that into account when deciding how many you want to buy and stock up on.

We will have discounted multi-packs available for those that want to stock up on it, along with some promotions and giveaways on multi-packs, so we expect, or at least hope that this will sell out quickly.

If Prime XT is something you're excited about, please help support us by buying however many that you would like and also by telling others that may be excited about this product.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prime XT - Intro Sale:

Prime XT is available in single units and in discounted multi-packs.

For a limited time, save 20% off.

Promo code: primext20

Expires: Wednesday, May 1st (or while supplies last - we expect it to likely sell out before then)

Prime XT
- Regular Price: 49.99
- Price with promo code: 39.99 (save 10.00)

Prime XT - 3 Bottles
- Regular Price: 139.99 (save 9.98)
- Price with promo code: 111.99 (save an additional 28.00 for a total savings of 37.98)

Prime XT - 6 Bottles
- Regular Price: 269.99 (save 29.95)
- Price with promo code: 215.99 (save an additional 54.00 for a total savings of 83.95)
Plus - Buy 6 Bottles, get a Muscle Addiction Beta Ecdysterone-500 or Muscle Plex & SNS Pine Pollen for FREE!
(Indicate choice of Beta Ecdysterone-500 or Muscle Plex in order notes)

Prime XT - 12 Bottles
- Regular Price: 499.99 (save 99.89)
- Price with promo code: 399.99 (save an additional 100.00 for a total savings of 199.89)
Plus - Buy 12 Bottles, get a Muscle Addiction Beta Ecdysterone-500 & Muscle Plex + an SNS Pine Pollen for FREE!

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prime XT is loaded with active ingredient - a full 800 mg. per capsule.

USP Labs had some capsule leakage issues with theirs, as did Precision Research with their version of it - its simply unfortunately unavoidable when dosing this ingredient that high per capsule.

I wanted to let people know that up front though - that you may see some loose powder in the bottles from this. A little bit of capsule leakage can look like a lot in a white bottle when the powder itself is brown. But its actually pretty minimal.

We may go up to size 000 capsules on future batches to avoid the issue; its a trade off though bc some people have a hard time swallowing size 000 capsules because they are so large.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tagging a couple people that have asked about it in the Tell Us What You Want from Us thread to make sure they see it.

@thescience
@ActionFigure3

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so sexyyyy .. this plus fadogia is in my future along with other goodies lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Difference between this and other tribulus?
Tribulus Aquaticus and Tribulus Terrestris are completely different.

This is one of those weird cases where two herbs may sound similar in name, but aren't related at all.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Was planning on a 12 week run of Anabolic XT + M-Test after my June holiday. Would this synergise well?

Are UK retailers getting this also?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Difference between this and other tribulus?
I love both .. like sns stated quite different
Trib T mainly was for me raises libido the most a lil leaning out where as

Trib Aqua .. i remember being great in gym and bedroom and that was with no where near the dose u can do with what sns is providing at a cost .. im sure there will be alot of experiementing lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was planning on a 12 week run of Anabolic XT + M-Test after my June holiday. Would this synergise well?

Are UK retailers getting this also?
Yes, I think it would stack great with Anabolic XT and M-Test.

Unreal Supps will have some shipping to them this week.

Supplies on this first batch are very limited - any retailers are welcome to order it, but I suspect it will sell out before the other UK ones do order it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is flexit and or dps getting this?
Yes, they both will have limited quantities to sell.

And on this one, due to the anticipation and limited quantities, its the first time ever that we've reserved a certain amount for direct sales only - but we're selling down on it very quickly ourselves.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't need it but I bought 3 just for steve good look
Thank you. That's very nice and I really appreciate that.

I do think and hope that you'll enjoy it.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's on it's way to our store! Going to be hard to not crack one open myself, for research purposes of course!

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For those that have experience with this. Is 2 bottles enough for a noticeable effect?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
For those that have experience with this. Is 2 bottles enough for a noticeable effect?
my bench went up 90lbs on 5 sets of 10 reps on week three of tribulus aquaticus. up big on all sets actually. i dont recall looking any different though at that time. the size and leaness followed in the months ahead. tribulus aquaticus isnt a product where people just think theyve grown massively because they look bigger with a resulting pump by day 30; it delivers strength to responders who in turn find it easier to lift heavier and legit dense muscle follows in time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah thats just the backup stash. im going to be buying 1 every month. i hope there's enough left for everyone to try
The backup stash is a good idea on this one because its selling out fast.

When we decided to do this product, there were only limited quantities of the raw materials available. We have more raw materials being made for another run, but I'm not sure an exact timeline on those getting in. I would say the next batch is looking to be probably 8 to 12 weeks from now. I'd like to hope sooner, but just being realistic I would say 8 to 12.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never had the chance to use the original myself, so I'm as excited to try this personally as everyone is for it to be available.

From what most people I know have said, the strength gains came on quick with this but then were still nice and steady afterwards.

Personally, I would plan a minimum 3 months on it - bc that's how I like to plan minimum cycle times on my natural anabolics, but also because if you do great off it and love it, it would suck to run out. I can't say for sure we'd have more back in within 2 months, but hopefully should by the time you'd run out of 3 bottles. No promises though bc depends on variety of factors.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What do the capsules look like? Asking for a friend🤣🤪🤣🤪

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does a 3 caps x 2 time per day is also a good alternative?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do the capsules look like? Asking for a friend🤣🤪🤣🤪
They are normal size capsules. But we may go up to size 000 caps on future runs to avoid some of the leakage that can happen when fitting 800 mg into a size 00 though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m really excited to see what stacks people will run with this.

It should go great with any of the following:
Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Anacyclus XT, Recomp20, Pepti-Plex, Phosphatidic Acid XT, M-Test, Optimize-T, X-Gels, Ecdy-Plex, etc.

It should also go extremely well with another new product we have that’s 4 to 6 weeks out - especially for people wanting recomp results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 how would this go with guys on test? Seems like it would pair well with the strength gain attribute
Yes, I definitely think it will.

And I remember back in the USP Labs days, a lot of ppl on cycles used and loved Prime too. Many ran it year round, cycle, pct, off cycle.

poluvolo

Awards
Really great news I remember old Asteroid Stack from USB labs was excellent choice for strength gains 12weeks cycle
So do you know SNS8778 when could be possible give my order from unrealsupps co uk
I am asking because my location is EU
THANKS A LOT

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely interested in trying this one out!
My eyes went straight to the green lettering. I definately think it was nice touch
Agree I like the green lettering as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotta get a Prime Recomp stack going!!! SNS version of the Asteroid stack.
SNS stack -
PrimeXT + Anacyclus XT .. optional addition > Recomp20 and/Or PAxt and/or Pepti
w/ Growth Factor XT or Lean Edge night burn

i think people will enjoy this very much for 12-16weeks ..on my list to stack up

Last edited:

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS stack -
PrimeXT + Recomp20 and/Or PAxt and/or Pepti
w/ Growth Factor XT or Lean Edge night burn

i think people will enjoy this very much
Definitely solid options. I just think the price point of Prime w/Recomp would be much more affordable for majority of people.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely solid options. I just think the price point of Prime w/Recomp would be much more affordable for majority of people.
I actually edited the thread i think before you read .. but totally agree you can def do prime w/ recomp and enjoy the benefits still

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered 6!
Never tried this so keen to try it.

Will add to my Mtest, Epi Plex, PA and Peptiplex stack!
oh nice .. thanks for the support, looking fwd to the feedback.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really looking forward to trying out Prime XT. When I was running the original product all those years ago I was making unreal strength gains but then had a bit of an accident when I lost my balance a little when deadlifting with straps and tweaked my lower back. Now that I'm in my late 40's I'll likely need to be extra careful not to move the weights up too quickly if I experience the same kind of explosive strength gains as I'm not exactly getting less injury prone as I age.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really great news I remember old Asteroid Stack from USB labs was excellent choice for strength gains 12weeks cycle
So do you know SNS8778 when could be possible give my order from unrealsupps co uk
I am asking because my location is EU
THANKS A LOT
Unreal Supps has a shipment in transit to them, so I would hope it would get there next week, no later than the week after.

Everyone that wants to get it from them, I would do it as soon as the product gets in bc it will likely sell out fast for them.