Tell Us What You Would Like to see From SNS, CEL, Muscle Addiction, & XPG (2024 Edition)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will be ordering Nite Burn and Prime XT once they're both available. Wife is super excited about the Nite Burn and I'm looking forward to running Tribulus Aquaticus for the first time
What are the benefits of tribulus aquaticus vs tribulus terrestis? There appears to be very little information available on google for this particular substance. @sns8778

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What are the benefits of tribulus aquaticus vs tribulus terrestis? There appears to be very little information available on google for this particular substance. @sns8778
No idea but I’m hoping to Guinnea pig it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to see a extract of Cissuss Quadrangularis with a high total Ketosterone content 40% or greater that in some studies have demonstrated significant anabolic effects.

This Reddit post goes over it as well with multiple references
Thank you for the suggestion. I looked into that years ago.

That was one of those things that I honestly couldn't sell in good faith because the real world feedback on it never panned out at all, and a lot of the feedback on the higher % ones was that people didn't see the joint, tendon, and ligament health benefits from them.

There's actually not a lot of cost difference, its just that we offer the type that we have had the best feedback on.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will be ordering Nite Burn and Prime XT once they're both available. Wife is super excited about the Nite Burn and I'm looking forward to running Tribulus Aquaticus for the first time
Thank you. I'm excited to hear how you and she like them.

Lean Edge Nite Burn is here, we're just working on the release aspect.

If she wants to go ahead and get a bottle, message me.

Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is one of those things where that even though the names are similar, and the plants are related, I really wouldn't compare them at all because the feedback on Tribulus Aquaticus was completely different than on Terrestris.

Tribulus Terrestris is most commonly used for libido.

While some people do report libido benefits from Aquaticus, the main feedback on Aquaticus has been for strength and size, with fullness and libido as an added bonus.

There isn't much info available on Aquaticus, and that's one reason I never released one in the past.

The original Prime was Tribulus Aquaticus, as was the Precision Research Primal, and we have had so many people asking us to bring back a version of this to offer it.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
in my experience trib terr did nothing no matter how it was extracted. one from bulgeria looks interesting but i havent tried it. trib aquaticus added 90lbs to my bench and squats, and 30-60lbs on other lifts.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in my experience trib terr did nothing no matter how it was extracted. one from bulgeria looks interesting but i havent tried it. trib aquaticus added 90lbs to my bench and squats, and 30-60lbs on other lifts.
I do recall I was reacting rather positively to Prime many years ago until I blew out my lower back during a deadlift session as I lost my balance when I was strapped to the bar.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
I do recall I was reacting rather positively to Prime many years ago until I blew out my lower back during a deadlift session as I lost my balance when I was strapped to the bar.
could be spiked? 90 lbs is a lot

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It would not surprised me one bit
This subject has kind of been beat to death.

USP Labs introduced Prime and people had great results.

Years after Prime hadn't been available, Precision Research introduced Primal and people had the same results.

Same raws = same results - and I know for a fact that Precision Research tested their raws and it wasn't spiked.

I can understand people having wonders and doubts about USP Labs, but people had the same results with Primal and Primal used the same raw materials as Prime. I know that for a fact because I know the raw material supplier and I know the owner of Precision Research and they were/are a stand up company that tested their raw materials.

The raw material supplier had been after me for years wanting me to offer this ingredient. When people started asking for it, the very first thing I did was asked everyone asking if they had the same results from Prime and Primal and every single person said yes. The second thing that I did was ask the owner of Precision Research if his feedback matched that of Prime, and also made sure it was cool with him I did this product. He said that yes, his feedback on Primal had been the same as people had reported on Prime.

The feedback on Prime and Primal was this:
- Most people really liked it at normal dosages.
- Many people mega dosed it and had some crazy good results.
- There definitely seem to be some hyper responders to this ingredient; as in it worked good for most everyone, but there were definitely some people that were hyper responders, which isn't uncommon for ingredients like this.

It's sad because I feel like there can never be anything fun or exciting or to look forward to on here anymore without something negative being said about it.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
This subject has kind of been beat to death.

USP Labs introduced Prime and people had great results.

Years after Prime hadn't been available, Precision Research introduced Primal and people had the same results.

Same raws = same results - and I know for a fact that Precision Research tested their raws and it wasn't spiked.

I can understand people having wonders and doubts about USP Labs, but people had the same results with Primal and Primal used the same raw materials as Prime. I know that for a fact because I know the raw material supplier and I know the owner of Precision Research and they were/are a stand up company that tested their raw materials.

The raw material supplier had been after me for years wanting me to offer this ingredient. When people started asking for it, the very first thing I did was asked everyone asking if they had the same results from Prime and Primal and every single person said yes. The second thing that I did was ask the owner of Precision Research if his feedback matched that of Prime, and also made sure it was cool with him I did this product. He said that yes, his feedback on Primal had been the same as people had reported on Prime.

The feedback on Prime and Primal was this:
- Most people really liked it at normal dosages.
- Many people mega dosed it and had some crazy good results.
- There definitely seem to be some hyper responders to this ingredient; as in it worked good for most everyone, but there were definitely some people that were hyper responders, which isn't uncommon for ingredients like this.

It's sad because I feel like there can never be anything fun or exciting or to look forward to on here anymore without something negative being said about it.
90 lbs more in squat/bench is a lot, my comment has 0 negativity

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
90 lbs more in squat/bench is a lot, my comment has 0 negativity
It is a lot. I would say he falls into the hyper responder category, but he’s also stated in the past that he responded extremely well and used it for a long period. He didn’t mean it as in it happened in a couple weeks or anything.

What I meant about negativity is implying a product was spiked when we’re doing literally the exact same product.

I realize you may not have meant it that way, but saying that implies that ours either wouldn’t work the same or that we’d be doing that if it does. And that’s not fair at all.

I understand people questioning stuff with USP back then, but Precision Research Primal had the same feedback and they are a stand up company - and people reported the same results by theirs.

You can look at last years version of this thread and quite a few ppl said they got the exact same results as they did with Prime. And another thread where we were being asked for this, ppl reported the same results with Primal as Prime.

I know for a fact where USP got their raws and I know for a fact that Precision got theirs from the same place, which is the same place we got them. I know for a fact Precision tested theirs and we’ve already tested the incoming raws and the product is done. We already have finished product testing back. The only holdup has been labels were behind schedule.

I hope that makes sense.

I’m not overhyping this at all and the write up will be incredibly simple and nothing too in depth. This is one a lot of ppl have asked for and I’m glad to provide it to people that want it.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
It was alot. I was stoked and became a supplement junkie for life. I cant agree that it was spiked because i never missed a dose for a duration of years past even when Primal was discontinued, which im not sure but it may have been more than a decade of use. I didnt grow breasts or experience immediate massive losses after losing it cold turkey. As far as my experience being unusual, 50% of people polled on this site stated the product met the advertized expectations, which is alot considering the box for prime had a chart that layed out a 4 week course stating when users noticed the benefits and I believe similar lift increases were listed there for squat and bench.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I think there is some misunderstanding here as to thinking that those types gains appeared in a couple weeks or something, and of course they didn’t.

In @thescience case, I can understand him being super excited. I’ve seen him say it was his favorite ingredient/product ever long before we agreed to offer one.

From what I’ve read and the people I’ve talked to, part of what ppl really seemed to like is/was that it the gains were nice and consistent and that it was something people could use continuously.
From what I’ve read and the people I’ve talked to, part of what ppl really seemed to like is/was that it the gains were nice and consistent and that it was something people could use continuously.

I’m not over hyping it. I don’t over hype anything. It’s a product/ingredient that a lot of ppl have asked for and I wanted to be able to offer it to them.

Irregardless, I can’t speak for anything else USP made back then, but Prime wasn’t spiked bc ppl got the exact same results from Precision’s Primal and I know for a fact that wasn’t spiked.

I’m not upset w anyone over this discussion. I just hope everyone can understand my side of this discussion.

I hope that the ppl looking forward to it will enjoy it. I’m looking forward to trying it myself.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think there is some misunderstanding here as to thinking that those types gains appeared in a couple weeks or something, and of course they didn’t.

In @thescience case, I can understand him being super excited. I’ve seen him say it was his favorite ingredient/product ever long before we agreed to offer one.

I’m not over hyping it. I don’t over hype anything. It’s a product/ingredient that a lot of ppl have asked for and I wanted to be able to offer it to them.

Irregardless, I can’t speak for anything else USP made back then, but Prime wasn’t spiked bc ppl got the exact same results from Precision’s Primal and I know for a fact that wasn’t spiked.

I’m not upset w anyone over this discussion. I just hope everyone can understand my side of this discussion.

I hope that the ppl looking forward to it will enjoy it. I’m looking forward to trying it myself.
I wasn't talking about sns, I use sns products, I just mention the USP labs and the 90 lbs.

When I said "Spiked", is because this happened before in other products but this is a sns/cel post and people may misunderstand this, I got you.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i tried finding images of the box that used to encase the bottle. for some reason im remembering specific weight increases that users were reporting. could be wrong it was eons ago. after 3 weeks of use , i didnt feel more amped or eager to work out or anything, but when i started lifting the weight was just lighter so i slapped the 45's on. 10 reps for 5 sets no problem

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't talking about sns, I use sns products, I just mention the USP labs and the 90 lbs.

When I said "Spiked", is because this happened before in other products but this is a sns/cel post and people may misunderstand this, I got you.
I havent heard anything about usplabs spiking products with hormones to trick customers, although it has happened in the industry. the usplabs herbal line was a pretty intense effort to get around the use of PED's. they got busted for using synthetic aegeline advertized as naturally derived.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used to think things like this as well whenever I would read individual feedback of someone using something. But at some point I realized I was seeing the same kind of feedback on YouTube comments on videos about various training methodologies. Someone saying “this doubled my bench” with this method. And as exciting as those claims are, you realize we aren’t being given the whole context.

Maybe that guy was a newbie benching 95lbs, started benching twice a week, training harder & paying more attention, learned a few better form tweaks he forgot to mention, and ended up benching 185 some months later - a massive 90lb gain, basically doubled his bench, in a very short timeline - but completely believable!

So when I hear 90lbs on a lift, it’s contextually totally possible, even in only a few months, naturally. Meanwhile I have gone over 2 years to add just 5lbs to my bench PR before, while using steroids. I have managed to add 5.5lbs/yr the last 2 years.

So if I can add even 5 more lbs to my bench while using Trib Aqau over time, that is an entire year of extra bench progress for me! And double the relative results of the guy adding 90lbs in 6 months. Nobody would get excited over 5lbs…but I sure would! Context is everything. I am looking forward to see if I can get that extra 5lbs over time!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i tried finding images of the box that used to encase the bottle. for some reason im remembering specific weight increases that users were reporting. could be wrong it was eons ago. after 3 weeks of use , i didnt feel more amped or eager to work out or anything, but when i started lifting the weight was just lighter so i slapped the 45's on. 10 reps for 5 sets no problem
I still have multiple sealed bottles of USP Prime and also ones with the box. I can post up pics later.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How far out are the XPG Napalm version and...?...I forget the name of the other one, lol

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
C3G Update

I got back pricing and this one is very doable.

I'm thinking 2 Veg Caps equaling 1,000 mg. @ 25% actual C3G, so that would be 250 mg. C3G per serving and then adding 25 mg. AstraGin and 5 or 10 mg. Bioperine to it.
Id be all over that as well. Been wanting to try that ingredient for some time now. I was huge into Biotest a long time ago and things changed with them. I’ll leave it at that but C3G would be a great product!!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never got anything from trib terr either until I tried the the sopharma trib. Massive libido spike, hunger, and leaning out. With that being said, I was too young to try ol skool prime. Will jump right on it when SNS releases

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How far out are the XPG Napalm version and...?...I forget the name of the other one, lol
Napalm Xtreme and LipoDerm Xtreme.

I would think they'll both likely be released in March. The formulation aspects are done, I believe just waiting on one more raw material to arrive.

There are 4 new products coming from Xtreme Performance Gels, so there will be some planning as to spacing them out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Id be all over that as well. Been wanting to try that ingredient for some time now. I was huge into Biotest a long time ago and things changed with them. I’ll leave it at that but C3G would be a great product!!
Thank you. Label text for this is already created and in review process, so this one should be able to move pretty quickly.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you. Label text for this is already created and in review process, so this one should be able to move pretty quickly.
nice! I know some people who I trust and they swear by that stuff! Sounds like another exciting year!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guys, I can't control how USP Labs chose to market a product 10 or 15 years ago.

USP Labs was known for great over the top marketing - I don't do that.
Regardless though, USP Labs had a ton of positive feedback on it.

But here's the thing - this is not a USP Labs product, it will be an SNS product.

I'm not over hyping this, I'm barely even talking about it.

I'm not going to tell anyone how much they will or won't gain off of it because I've stated repeatedly that:
- Most people seemed to really like it at regular dosing.
- Most people seemed to love it at higher dosing.
- Some people definitely seemed to be hyper responders.

And also, @Hyde said it perfectly above that how much strength a person gains off anything may depend a lot on what level they are already at. Him for example, he's a competitive powerlifter. Is he going to gain even 30 lbs. on his bench? Of course not because as he said, he uses AAS and he's so strong and maxed out that it took him a year to gain 5 lbs. on his. If something natural were to put 5 lbs. on his, would that be impressive? Absolutely. But if someone is new to lifting and they aren't as strong anyway, are much better percentage gains possible? Of course.

I'm glad that people like @thescience are excited about it, and he obviously did well off of it, which is why he's excited about it. He's sharing his feedback on his results and its something he's excited about. I'm happy for him that he's excited and that we're going to be bringing back a product/ingredient that he really likes.

But you don't hear me making a single claim about this product and how much strength anyone will or won't gain off of it.

I feel confident based on feedback from both prior products that used this ingredient that most people will see strength gains from it. How much? As with anything, that will depend on your diet, training, and where your strength levels are now.

I'm excited to try it myself. Do I expect to gain that much on my bench? Heck no.
- Reason #1 - I don't max to begin with - so for me, I'll be super happy if I see increases on my working sets can can increase weight and reps on those.
- Reason #2 - With strength level now, if I put 90 lbs. on my bench, my shoulders would probably fall off, cuss me out, and hit me upside the head with a weight. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
nice! I know some people who I trust and they swear by that stuff! Sounds like another exciting year!
There are a lot of things hopefully coming out this year that I'm excited about.

The year, and beyond, is planned out to a large degree but I'm always glad to listen to people and what they want to see from us, and do my best to offer it if possible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Because you are not improving your squad by 81lbs within 30 days ... Just my opinion. Im not $hiting on the product ( likely I will try it when it drops ) .
My post here isn’t directed towards you. I’m just expanding on what you said for the conversation in general.

USP Labs was a bigtime marketing company. They are one of the best ever examples of successful fancy marketing in this industry, especially for the time period.

I want to point out that if you read the fine print, it’s not saying that was the average. It said that the person with the biggest improvement on their squat increased it by 81 lbs in 30 days.

I have no way to know if they’re telling the truth to begin with. But if they are, in context that’s a lot more believable - that 1 person out of the group increased their squat by that much.

I’ll give u an example - if u want to get technical - last year I increased my squat by over 100 lbs in 2 months on Ecdy-Plex and Recomp20. But I was just starting back to lifting after not being able to train for a year and a half from a serious injury. But seriously - my squat from week 1 which was the most I could do in physical therapy to my weight on week 8 of that stack was over a 100 lb increase. There r guys here that can verify that bc I was giving weekly updates to be accountable. BUT I’m not saying you or anyone else would make that type of progress bc mine was a unique circumstance. I never talk about my strength or my weights and I’m not now in a bragging way. Just using it as an example to add context.

Where I’m going with that is that if I did things the way USP did back then, I could’ve used that as marketing and it would’ve been a true statement, just not the whole story about the circumstances.

Instead, I’ve never ever mentioned that on here related to that stack and never would without the full context bc I would never want to create an unrealistic expectation. It’s a great stack, the results will speak for itself to anyone that tries it.

I hope that makes sense the way I explained it and where I’m going w my point.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get what you saying Steve , I do respect the fact that you don’t over hype your products and not making a ridiculous claims. I was just pointing out how silly that add was ( and thats coming from USP labs fanboy . modern pre was my favorite pre ever ) . And I believe in your squad strength improvements and I believe that supps you used factored in but those weren’t a primary movers . There’s no supplement that will make such drastic jumps in strength on its own. Again, it wasn’t pointed at you and your products . I’ve been using your products for years and Im waiting for couple of new releases to hit the shelves ( prime , TD lcarnitine ect). Have yourself a great Sunday.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Obviously the numbers were ridiculous, but it was just one person. The numbers came from whatever the pre release loggers noticed in what I think they used to call their “inner circle”? I forget what it was called but they used to send out products and people would review then they’d use testimony.

I always appreciate how Steve doesn’t over sell things and I am excited to run this again to see how it goes.

These marketing things don’t go away though, we had a board sponsor here claiming 100lbs added to a deadlift after epicat. 😂

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obviously the numbers were ridiculous, but it was just one person. The numbers came from whatever the pre release loggers noticed in what I think they used to call their “inner circle”? I forget what it was called but they used to send out products and people would review then they’d use testimony.

I always appreciate how Steve doesn’t over sell things and I am excited to run this again to see how it goes.

These marketing things don’t go away though, we had a board sponsor here claiming 100lbs added to a deadlift after epicat. 😂
Agreed…. Twenty years ago MuscleTech had some extremely creative adds and Jay Cuttler wearing a lab coat developing ground breaking products…. lol … good old days.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed…. Twenty years ago MuscleTech had some extremely creative adds and Jay Cuttler wearing a lab coat developing ground breaking products…. lol … good old days.
I remember those.

I also remember a certain ad, and I know the fitness model so out of respect, I'm not going to say who it was, but a company intentionally used her pictures from one week after giving birth as her before/after pictures. The ad didn't present her as a fitness model, just as an average person who lost a ton of weight. Of course she did - it was her lifestyle but she couldn't train during her pregnancy at all for medical reasons. So they paid her for pictures the week after she had her baby and within 12 weeks she was back in her normal conditioning and they used that as the before/after pics.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol . Lee Priest’s eight weeks transformation using hydroxycut…
And a sad part was that some people believed that those were legit results…

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ecdy-Plex Back in Stock Sale!

I wanted to let everyone know that we just received Ecdy-Plex back in stock.

For a limited time, save 20% off Ecdy-Plex thru March 4th or while supplies last.

Coupon code: backinstock20

Ecdy-Plex
- Regular Price: 69.99
- Sale Price: 55.99 (save 14.00)

Ecdy-Plex - 2 Bottles
- Regular Price: 129.99 (saves 9.99)
- Sale Price: 103.99 (saves an additional 26.00 for a total savings of 35.99)

Ecdy-Plex - 3 Bottles
- Regular Price: 179.99 (saves 29.98)
- Sale Price: 143.99 (saves an additional 36.00 for a total savings of 65.98)

Ecdy-Plex - 6 bottles
- Regular Price: 329.99 (saves 89.95)
- Sale Price: 263.99 (saves an additional 66.00 for a total savings of 155.95)

Ecdy-Plex - 12 Bottles
- Regular Price: 599.99 (saves 239.89)
- Sale Price: 479.99 (saves an additional 120.00 for a total savings of 359.89)

Anabolic Effect & Ecdy-Plex Stack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (saves 19.99)
- Sale Price: 87.99 (saves an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 41.99)

Anabolic Effect & Ecdy-Plex Stack - 3 Month Supply:
- Regular Price: 299.99 (saves 89.95)
- Sale Price: 239.99 (save an additional 60.00 for a total savings of 149.95)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How close are we to Libido XT Steve?
It's impossible to give you an exact date or really an even close one at the moment.

I try to give dates to the best of my ability, but they can often be wrong because of the large number of products we have in the production process at any particular time and also because we have to prioritize keeping existing products in stock, especially top sellers. There's rarely a time where a new product isn't pushed back at least a couple times by having existing product runs pushed in front of it.

For example, right now, several new products I would have thought would be in the next 2 weeks are going to be bumped back a week or two by having to prioritize several existing sku's in front of them.

We have Lean Edge Nite Burn and the new PCT Assist in now and are preparing the release on those.

The new PCT Assist itself should be quite awesome for libido too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thoughts on PeptiPump?
Not ignoring your question, just waiting to look over a couple things before have an answer/thoughts.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I give you a fun fact. I was a beta tester for Prime back in the BulkNutrition forum days. Jacob sent me 6 bottles.
I also was a beta tester for JACKED when it didn't have the "3" in the name. Oh yes, how many of you remember it before the 3?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
dl-185 looks interesting. i guess it sold out in 30 minutes upon release by a supplement company