In the Mail ....

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Warning on ordering Ghost Energy from GNC - they are known to take orders for flavors they don't have and then you'll get a cancellation email but then it can take days to get a refund. Happened to me on the Sour Stripes a few weeks ago.

Vitamin Shoppe just listed this flavor back in stock. It wasn't in the other day when I ordered some Sour Pink Lemonade. I may have to get a couple cases of this.

How tart is it? I like very tart.
If you want tart then I would say warheads sour green apple. Just had the other day and it’s definitely tart.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you want tart then I would say warheads sour green apple. Just had the other day and it’s definitely tart.
Thanks. I don't like Apple or Watermelon flavors very much, but I appreciate the suggestion.

Sometimes when I want the flavors more tart, I'll drop a scoop of citrulline malate powder over in them.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks. I don't like Apple or Watermelon flavors very much, but I appreciate the suggestion.

Sometimes when I want the flavors more tart, I'll drop a scoop of citrulline malate powder over in them.
The Bubblicious strawberry and cotton candy are 🤌🤌🤌

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Bubblicious strawberry and cotton candy are 🤌🤌🤌
I tried the Bubblicious Strawberry in the pink cans when it first came out and liked it, but I bought too many cases of it and got burnt out with it.

I haven't tried the Cotton Candy ones yet. I'll have to give them a try.

I love the Sour Pink Lemonade and the Sour Stripes, but the Sour Stripes have been hard to find in stock anywhere to order cases of.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I tried the Bubblicious Strawberry in the pink cans when it first came out and liked it, but I bought too many cases of it and got burnt out with it.

I haven't tried the Cotton Candy ones yet. I'll have to give them a try.

I love the Sour Pink Lemonade and the Sour Stripes, but the Sour Stripes have been hard to find in stock anywhere to order cases of.
I liked the ghost Sourpatch Redberry and Blue Raspberry, but the Warheadz ones are definitely more tart.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
but certainly not sour at all.
That's disappointing. Based on the flavor I would expect a weird face after your first drink of it. :ROFLMAO:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I was excited at the thought of a sour Blue Raspberry but I wouldn't have considered it sour at all really. I had bought a case and wound up dropping 3 grams Citrulline Malate in them to sour them up.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's disappointing. Based on the flavor I would expect a weird face after your first drink of it. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I was excited at the thought of a sour Blue Raspberry but I wouldn't have considered it sour at all really. I had bought a case and wound up dropping 3 grams Citrulline Malate in them to sour them up.
Yea... unless I'm wrong, this is supposed to be some sort of collab with the 'sour straw' things, and it's missing the sour part entirely. Really not even a hint of pucker, it's basically just pure sweet. It's certainly not bad, tastes good enough for a blue raz. Just a let down in terms of the sour.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sour Punch candy isn't that sour to begin with.
I don't know if I ever tried the candy - I think what got me was the little flavor symbol making a sour face, plus the name being Sour Punch.

The taste was good, just not what I was expecting. I love sour stuff.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Might be my new #1 on my list for best tasting protein extremely smooth could use a tad more salt but nonetheless excellent product. Made one drink in almond milk which was amazing not overly sweet. As well made a dessert bowl with granola, skyr and that was easily the best "healthy" dessert I have made to date. Be a game changer when I decide to cut next, easily will take care of any cravings I will have.

Up next on my list to try is their gelato series pistachio. 🤤

Attachments

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Might be my new #1 on my list for best tasting protein extremely smooth could use a tad more salt but nonetheless excellent product. Made one drink in almond milk which was amazing not overly sweet. As well made a dessert bowl with granola, skyr and that was easily the best "healthy" dessert I have made to date. Be a game changer when I decide to cut next, easily will take care of any cravings I will have.

Up next on my list to try is their gelato series pistachio. 🤤
For the few extra calories well worth to have in my protein rotation or just when I want to indulge alittle

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just put in a big order with @sns8778 . Mostly health staples, a 4 pack of Creatine HCL, 2 bottles Yohimbine, a 3 pack of Pump Addict, and some Fadogia XT to see if it helps my wife during the last half of her pellets when sexual hormones get a little lower by freeing up SHBG while everything is lower. It's a test / experiment, but if it doesn't go well for her it will be a nice addition to my cruising doses later. I do imagine even it it isn't great for her that it would be awesome for a male on hormone pellets in the 2nd half of that period when hormone levels start to drop. Wish us luck on this experiment.

Anyway all of this as a reminder that SNS, Muscle Addiction, and CEL are still running the 30% off deal through Midnight on the 3rd, so get on over to the thread SNS8778 posted for the flash sales and get stocked up on some quality staples!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just put in a big order with @sns8778 . Mostly health staples, a 4 pack of Creatine HCL, 2 bottles Yohimbine, a 3 pack of Pump Addict, and some Fadogia XT to see if it helps my wife during the last half of her pellets when sexual hormones get a little lower by freeing up SHBG while everything is lower. It's a test / experiment, but if it doesn't go well for her it will be a nice addition to my cruising doses later. I do imagine even it it isn't great for her that it would be awesome for a male on hormone pellets in the 2nd half of that period when hormone levels start to drop. Wish us luck on this experiment.

Anyway all of this as a reminder that SNS, Muscle Addiction, and CEL are still running the 30% off deal through Midnight on the 3rd, so get on over to the thread SNS8778 posted for the flash sales and get stocked up on some quality staples!!!
Thank you for the order.

I'm curious myself how Fadogia XT will work for her in that circumstance. I think she will likely be able to tell a difference.
As for you, I think it would be a nice addition for you as well because even on pellets, I think that you may likely find your free testosterone elevated on it more than you would otherwise.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_9048.JPG

This was truly impressive.

Very, very happy with taste, mixability, and digestability. It doesn’t feel like there’s any compromise for the natural flavoring at all, and I simply threw the serving into 12oz water & it shook up perfectly, no caking/chunks. Easy to rinse after, unlike things containing beef protein I’ve used in the past. Also, not earthy or too thick like many pea proteins I’ve had the displeasure of trying. I also struggle with digesting oats somewhat, but it being the last carb source (sweet potato and pea being the highest ingredients in the carb blend) I had no issues.

Tasted chocolatey & pleasant to drink at room temperature, no bloating noticed - this is an awesome, portable 500 cal meal for $3.50/serving. That is cheaper than 2 McDoubles for the same 46g protein, heart healthy food sources, and you can keep it in your trunk or in the office, & it mixes well in just a shaker.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 239263

Very, very happy with taste, mixability, and digestability. It doesn’t feel like there’s any compromise for the natural flavoring at all, and I simply threw the serving into 12oz water & it shook up perfectly, no caking/chunks. Easy to rinse after, unlike things containing beef protein I’ve used in the past. Also, not earthy or too thick like many pea proteins I’ve had the displeasure of trying. I also struggle with digesting oats somewhat, but it being the last carb source (sweet potato and pea being the highest ingredients in the carb blend) I had no issues.

Tasted chocolatey & pleasant to drink at room temperature, no bloating noticed - this is an awesome, portable 500 cal meal for $3.50/serving. That is cheaper than 2 McDoubles for the same 46g protein, heart healthy food sources, and you can keep it in your trunk or in the office, & it mixes well in just a shaker.
May have to give this one a try if the taste is as good as you're describing. Have you tried it in milk or any food such as yogurt or oatmeal?

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
View attachment 239263

I liked it, Universal does make quality stuff.
The one I have now is good as well (found a deal, probably DPS) the "AllMax Meal Prep" (Chocolate Peanut Butter) mixes well just in a shaker, taste very good...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 239263

Might have to give this one a go. I remember way back in the day I loved Universal's Real Gains. I mean, the carb source was just malto, but just so easily drinkable for those cals! One of the few companies that has also stood the test of time. And given we've been chatting in one of the threads about a sweet potato carb powder supp, this might fit the bill for many in the meantime.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
May have to give this one a try if the taste is as good as you're describing. Have you tried it in milk or any food such as yogurt or oatmeal?
I need to point out this isn’t as sweet as a lot of artificially flavored/sweetened whey products will be - it’s not a good replacement for someone into drinking protein as a treat.

It’s a great option for someone who is sick of the bloating & dairy reactions some people get from whey. This flavor is totally decent.

I haven’t used it in anything besides water, but beyond adding it to a milk, using it in something like yogurt or certainly oatmeal would kind of be defeating the point of the product.

Might have to give this one a go. I remember way back in the day I loved Universal's Real Gains. I mean, the carb source was just malto, but just so easily drinkable for those cals! One of the few companies that has also stood the test of time. And given we've been chatting in one of the threads about a sweet potato carb powder supp, this might fit the bill for many in the meantime.
I think this is an ideal option for someone looking to get away from whey and oat powder for a small meal replacement-type shake.

Some people do great on lots of oats and whey, so no need to reinvent the wheel for them. But for myself, those ingredients aren’t ones I can tolerate a lot of most of the time.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 239263

Thanks for the insight….This looks like something I’ve been looking for!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
using it in something like yogurt or certainly oatmeal would kind of be defeating the point of the product.
Yea that's true. I guess you'd still be getting in the extra calories it would just be from a combination of whole food and this product. Regardless sounds like it's worth a try.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea that's true. I guess you'd still be getting in the extra calories it would just be from a combination of whole food and this product. Regardless sounds like it's worth a try.
Mixed it in cold Fairlife 2% yesterday and it shook up well in that too, so safe to say this stuff won’t be a problem in any beverage of choice.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got my New Years order in. Nice little stash for a while. Thanks again for having such great deals @sns8778!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious to see how you like that fadogia @MrKleen73 it's been a minute since I'ved used that ingredient.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Curious to see how you like that fadogia @MrKleen73 it's been a minute since I'ved used that ingredient.
@Segansational - We got it more as an experiment for my wife. She is on pellet HRT, and she starts having signs of lower hormone levels the last month to month and a half as the levels gradually lower due to smaller surface area dispensing the hormones. So the thought is that this might help by lowering SHBG and possibly increasing the free levels of hormones in her system. Of course if it does not work for her, I will end up using it at some point while on TRT doses. It has been a while for me but I did respond to it well back in the day. Big time libido and positive aggression boost. I think it is great for anyone 30 and up, or on TRT. I am sure this product being SNS is as good or better quality than that product I used before was so I have high hopes.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love seeing this thread of Rocket's pop up on the home page.
Right, seeing his picture pop up all throughout the day and knowing that this thread will likely go on until the doors close at AM is kind of its own memorial to him.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jealous of this stack! Nice SNS stock up!
I try to go big on the sales because my supplement budget is limited. Steve probably gets 95% of my supplement fund outside of protein powders, which I really count toward my groceries. He has earned my loyalty as a consumer, and I consider him a friend so I love it is going to someone I respect.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I try to go big on the sales because my supplement budget is limited. Steve probably gets 95% of my supplement fund outside of protein powders, which I really count toward my groceries. He has earned my loyalty as a consumer, and I consider him a friend so I love it is going to someone I respect.
Now we just need to convince him to make a whey protein powder and you'll be 100% SNS :)

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Steve probably gets 95% of my supplement fund
same 😅
the 5% he doesn't get is usually cause I didn't reorder soon enough and have to pick something up locally lol.

View attachment 239487

Not necessarily in the mail, but this lil beauty arrived at the house today! Meet Nyx, Goddess Of The Night.
good lookin' pooch. my wife's black GSD died last March

but her severe empty nest syndrome had a puppy by late June from the same breeder. Ax (Axl..... Rose) was like 6 months in this pic, he's about 9 1/2 months now

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now we just need to convince him to make a whey protein powder and you'll be 100% SNS :)
We are going to be doing both a WPI and a Zero Carb WPI/Micellar Casein protein. If all goes well, it should launch in Q1 this year.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pescience hooked it up. Using this strictly for those 2am workouts to get those quick carbs.
Haven't tried this from PES yet but have been wanting to. Quick carbs for sure.