A BEASTS training log.

Page 4 of 44 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Lol like a pincushion
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Lol like a pincushion
    I should change to no estered drugs so I can pin 24x a day.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

I should change drugs so I can pin 24x a day.
    Heroin addicts paradise
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%

You could be an anethesiologist for real with practice like that bro
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

I will say today was a standard bi and tri day averaged 10lbs heavier. Pumps were intense.

On to the cjc and ghrp. I think the hunger sides are downplayed big time. It took nearly 1k clean cals to satisfy my hunger. I'll see if it diminishes and comment on that
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I will say today was a standard bi and tri day averaged 10lbs heavier. Pumps were intense.

On to the cjc and ghrp. I think the hunger sides are downplayed big time. It took nearly 1k clean cals to satisfy my hunger. I'll see if it diminishes and comment on that
    Youre using ghrp 2 right? 6 hasnt been to bad to me, slight increase in hunger but very managable.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Youre using ghrp 2 right? 6 hasnt been to bad to me, slight increase in hunger but very managable.
    Yeah it's 2. It was impressive hunger. Maybe a slight bit hypo as well. Shaky cold sweats absolutely famished. It was crazy. I started eating and slowly feeling better.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Something about being to cool for this thread, but meh I'm in
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

Holy sh !t. Definitely need to keep an eye on my sleep. 7 solid hours last night and it's the best sleep I've had in months. Very excited.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

Two important words describing today. Gone fishin'
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%

Better enjoy that brother, nothing like a lazy sunday afternoon to stay sane.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Two important words describing today. Gone fishin'
    Man I can't wait to go fishing!! I have to get my boat serviced and get to bass fishin!!!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

Better enjoy that brother, nothing like a lazy sunday afternoon to stay sane.
    you know it. all was good until some dbag in a boat decided he was going to work the shoreline up and down in the only shore accessible area where there were like 9 other people fishing. he's lucky he didnt catch a sinker or 9 in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Man I can't wait to go fishing!! I have to get my boat serviced and get to bass fishin!!!
    dude you should be out now. arent the stripers moving? if i recall this is about the right time for them to be moving down in your neighborhood
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.56%

Yo sb, you know much about igf lr3? Im thinkin of throwin that bish on in the current cycle here...
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

Yo sb, you know much about igf lr3? Im thinkin of throwin that bish on in the current cycle here...
    Been seeing info about using it 8 hrs post workout in the already worked muscle group. I guess MGF would be post work out and des would be pre and intra. I'm hearing USA made 40-75mcg is plenty. I've been considering igf for a while.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

Been seeing info about using it 8 hrs post workout in the already worked muscle group. I guess MGF would be post work out and des would be pre and intra. I'm hearing USA made 40-75mcg is plenty. I've been considering igf for a while.
    Oh hey ding lightbulb. You messed your groin up. I've heard great things about its healing effects but damn an im pin there would suck balls!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.56%

Oh hey ding lightbulb. You messed your groin up. I've heard great things about its healing effects but damn an im pin there would suck balls!
    From research, ive read it doesnt mattet if its IM or subq.. it goes systematic anyways. So, i just pin 50mcg post workout? Thats it?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

That's pretty much my understanding. There's an ass load of threads on pm. I'm sure I won't be busy at work tomorrow ill try to dig up done threads from pro and dat and see what other information we can get.

I've always thought lr3 was more localized and not systemic.. I'm thinking I need more reading anyways.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.56%

That's pretty much my understanding. There's an ass load of threads on pm. I'm sure I won't be busy at work tomorrow ill try to dig up done threads from pro and dat and see what other information we can get.

I've always thought lr3 was more localized and not systemic.. I'm thinking I need more reading anyways.
    Ill sift through more threads as well, found some on pm havent been over to dats in quite a while now. Thanks for the help bro
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

Quick update. It's been a week and I'm already getting anxiety from the stupid ass eq. God the stuff just SUCKS. I really do not recommend its use. EVER.

Hunger from the ghrp 2 seems like the first time was the worst I should be fine from here on out.

Workout updates coming later. Today will be legs. Just wanted to drop a little update on the drugs since most following are more interested in their sides and effects more so than my actual log I presume.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%

Sooo dumb question if you hate EQ why are you using it lol maybe you answered this already and I missed it haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Sooo dumb question if you hate EQ why are you using it lol maybe you answered this already and I missed it haha
    Seems silly to throw away 3 bottles of it. It's left over from last cycle.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbb2285 View Post
    Never a dumb question... Just dumb people you silly goose!

I kid, I kid!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%

Seems silly to throw away 3 bottles of it. It's left over from last cycle.
    Ha makes perfect sense
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Ha makes perfect sense
    That's what I thought. I'm sure I could resell it for 100 a bottle if I wanted to the kids that go to the gym but I'm just not that guy.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%

I still wouldn't use it if you hate it. You're telling me you don't believe you could find a mature buyer in time? Gotta be some juiceheads past their first rodeo at your gym that either might be interested or would know someone. You might even make someone's day whose source dried up!

What's the primary effects of eq? Thin skin or something? Feeling lazy right now
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

I still wouldn't use it if you hate it. You're telling me you don't believe you could find a mature buyer in time? Gotta be some juiceheads past their first rodeo at your gym that either might be interested or would know someone. You might even make someone's day whose source dried up!

What's the primary effects of eq? Thin skin or something? Feeling lazy right now
    Ive had too many cops try to buy from me. I'm paranoid as fcuk.

Basically eq's "good" effects are increased vascularity increased appetite and slow steady mass gain. Ive heard it called poor mans primo. Unfortunately the sides are worse than what's commonly advertised. Ridiculously high rbc and hemotacrit huge increase on bp and anxiety. Lucky me gets them all. Lol.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

first thing first, tyga i appologize for not getting much time to look up some more goodies on igf. i got a little busier than anticipated at work today. i'll do what i can tonight and tomorrow. i'll post them up after my workout.

300mcg cjc dac, 300mcg ghrp2 20mgs sd 25mgs dbol dosed today. i also hit half a scoop of marinade with a gram of krealkalyn added. i knew leg day was going to be a bish.

warmed up with leg press again. i focused a bit heavier on hammies during presses. i had half my feet hanging off the board. if none of you have done high board presses i recommend it. it really smashes hamstrings.
    1 plate per sidex20 2ppsx20 3ppsx20 4ppsx15 5ppsx12 6ppsx10

squats
    4x10x185

leg extensions
    4x12xstack+2 dimes ontop

seated hammer leg curls
    4x25x45

sldl 125x10 175x10 215x10 215x8

seated calves not sure how many reps per set since i do it based off of time. 5 second hold at top and bottom for 1 minute than as many as i can afterwards 4 sets @90

standing calves same rep count 4 sets @90

from sldl on i wound up working with my old partner. i think him and i may start lifting again a bit. guess whatever bad blood was flowing between us has dispersed. kinda glad him and i push the crap out of eachother. we were both ready to puke walking out today.

macros were around 300p 200c 200f. im starting to run out of food, need to do some grocery shopping. havent stepped on a scale, i do look to be leaning out slightly but i am retaining a good bit of water from the dbol. not really worried about weight as much as a solid recomp as of right now.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.56%

first thing first, tyga i appologize for not getting much time to look up some more goodies on igf. i got a little busier than anticipated at work today. i'll do what i can tonight and tomorrow. i'll post them up after my workout.

300mcg cjc dac, 300mcg ghrp2 20mgs sd 25mgs dbol dosed today. i also hit half a scoop of marinade with a gram of krealkalyn added. i knew leg day was going to be a bish.

warmed up with leg press again. i focused a bit heavier on hammies during presses. i had half my feet hanging off the board. if none of you have done high board presses i recommend it. it really smashes hamstrings.
    1 plate per sidex20 2ppsx20 3ppsx20 4ppsx15 5ppsx12 6ppsx10

squats
    4x10x185

leg extensions
    4x12xstack+2 dimes ontop

seated hammer leg curls
    4x25x45

sldl 125x10 175x10 215x10 215x8

seated calves not sure how many reps per set since i do it based off of time. 5 second hold at top and bottom for 1 minute than as many as i can afterwards 4 sets @90

standing calves same rep count 4 sets @90

from sldl on i wound up working with my old partner. i think him and i may start lifting again a bit. guess whatever bad blood was flowing between us has dispersed. kinda glad him and i push the crap out of eachother. we were both ready to puke walking out today.

macros were around 300p 200c 200f. im starting to run out of food, need to do some grocery shopping. havent stepped on a scale, i do look to be leaning out slightly but i am retaining a good bit of water from the dbol. not really worried about weight as much as a solid recomp as of right now.
    No need to apologize bro. I got on dats forum, and on pro muscle and from what i gathered IGF lr3= pointless, DES is the way to go? I need to read more, i only sifted for 10-15mins lastnight
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

No need to apologize bro. I got on dats forum, and on pro muscle and from what i gathered IGF lr3= pointless, DES is the way to go? I need to read more, i only sifted for 10-15mins lastnight
    i've gathered all 3 have a place. it looks like DES is the pwo of choice as far as igf. take it again intra at like the 45 minute mark. post work out i guess your mgf variants are better and roughly 8 hours later is when LR3 should be used. thats what i've gathered from it all. i'm real curious about it all, maybe i'll do an all igf cycle at the end of this blast and expirament a little.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.56%

i've gathered all 3 have a place. it looks like DES is the pwo of choice as far as igf. take it again intra at like the 45 minute mark. post work out i guess your mgf variants are better and roughly 8 hours later is when LR3 should be used. thats what i've gathered from it all. i'm real curious about it all, maybe i'll do an all igf cycle at the end of this blast and expirament a little.
    I just read through google&pubs thread. DrNat and water scholar know there stuff.

"New" des pre
    Igf lr3 8-10hrs post workout

I just want a pep to take pre workout... help with da puhmpz
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

I just read through google&pubs thread. DrNat and water scholar know there stuff.

"New" des pre
    Igf lr3 8-10hrs post workout

I just want a pep to take pre workout... help with da puhmpz
    I've heard lr3 gives sick ass pwo pumps. I'm yet to use it to confirm.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

Sad beast.. Fear factory is playing an hour away. I'm not there. Numbers 250 200 150
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

So a note worth making. I've seen places recommend taking up to 4mg at a time of cjc dac. I took 1mg this morning. I feel like dog sh*t. Headache. Chills. Sleepy. Achy. Flu like. I'm going to say that's probably not the best option and splitting it like normal cjc no dac or mod grf will suffice. Thinking of chalking today up as a loss and going home "sick" to see if sleep will help me.
  35. ITW
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

So a note worth making. I've seen places recommend taking up to 4mg at a time of cjc dac. I took 1mg this morning. I feel like dog sh*t. Headache. Chills. Sleepy. Achy. Flu like. I'm going to say that's probably not the best option and splitting it like normal cjc no dac or mod grf will suffice. Thinking of chalking today up as a loss and going home "sick" to see if sleep will help me.
    Yeah I've seen some places suggest taking an entire weeks dose (~2-4mg) at once, once a week. Seems a bit illogical to me...idk I'm not ready for peps yet anyway. Few years down the road maybe
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

Continued to feel like death after work. Decided to take a nap and see if it got better. Think it's worse. I think the flu like symptoms are the flu possibly and not the DAC. Updates tomorrow
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Continued to feel like death after work. Decided to take a nap and see if it got better. Think it's worse. I think the flu like symptoms are the flu possibly and not the DAC. Updates tomorrow
    Rest up big dog!!!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%

This sucks to hear. Sleep and eat as you can & hopefully this blows over quick man.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

He's ALIVE and on. Definitely too much dac. 14 hours of sleep.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.56%

He's ALIVE and on. Definitely too much dac. 14 hours of sleep.
    Lol straight hibernation. Id do 500mcg daily.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 12:35 AM