all you BEASTS out their..input needed!

DKZ

Awards
guys,

i got a bottle of beastdrol on the way. I have my cycle planned as well as my PCT but i just have a couple of last minute questions. Firstly, i am prone to MPB and am fairly worried about it so i wanted to take finasteride during to combat it. I am only 22, so i only want to use during the cycle and maybe in the PCT if necessary. Will this be effective? Once i discontinue use after PCT will things return to the way they were pre cycle in terms of hair loss (note i am not losing hair atm).

At the end of the day i wanted to get peoples experiences with beastdrol and hairloss, as well as finding out the best way to prevent it during the cycle and PCT.

Secondly, is it absolutely necessary to run HCG during the cycle to prevent testicular atrophy (i am also fairly worried about not being able to get it up, I would f**n hate it)? I am from Australia and cant get my hands on it. Is there something else i can run during the cycle that is a good substitute for it? or is it unnecessary to run anything at all during?

Just in case use are curious i was planning on doing:

Beast 20/20/30/30

PCT:

clomid: 150mg the first 3 days, 100mg the next 4 days, and 50mg the next 3 weeks.

HCGenerate: unsure of dosing

thanks for the time taken to read guys

P.S. anabolicminds = best forum by far

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sd isn't a very androgenic steroid, but run the fina if you are worried. it's a trade off, the fina may lessen gains. may not.

I like to go about 75-100mg of clomid the first week, then 50 the rest of the way through.

hcgenerate, being that you have clomid in the mix as well, I'd say to do as I am doing right now, and running double the dosage 10 caps e/d (well, i'm doing 9, 3 caps taken 3 times e/d) until the bottle runs out.

they say you can use hcgenerate at 5-10 caps e/d to help prevent test desensitization (which will cause atrophy) on cycle, but I havn't tried it. I just work hard to get them back to normal as quickly as possible.

next cycle i'll try it though :D

Texan281

Awards
To answer your questions about hair loss and testicular atrophy,

Ran M-Drol and noticed no difference at all in the hairline, but im not prone to it at all.

Nuts look quite a bit smaller than pre-cycle but I can still get it up and going. No problems there but libido is pretty low. Just don't really have the desire.

DKZ

Awards
thanks Jbry..i might give that a go. Has any one else tried HCGenerate during their beastdrol cycle? if so, how did it go?

and texan

'Nuts look quite a bit smaller than pre-cycle but I can still get it up and going. No problems there but libido is pretty low. Just don't really have the desire. '

is this during the cycle?

anyone else's experience with beast and hair loss, hair loss prevention and testicular atrophy would be appreciated!

cheers boys

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no beast or SD will not affect hairloss. i have thinning hair sorta in the front and SD has never affected it.. MPB is hereditary and if you're gonna lose it, you're gonna lose it bro.

hcg on cycle is not necessary

what you should do is run the hcgenerate with the beast for 4 weeks then use clomid, post cycle/unleashed for pct & if you wanna pimp the pct a lil more add forma-stanozolol to the mix :)

DKZ

Awards
Yeah i know that but im only 22 and dont want anything to happen for a while yet. But that is good to hear that it most likely wont effect it.

yeah ill definitely do that than...im just worried that when the mrs comes around i wont be able to 'do the deed'!...have use had any problems with erections before and after beast?

Also, what about running HCGenerate and forma-stanozolol on cycle?

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
no beast or SD will not affect hairloss. i have thinning hair sorta in the front and SD has never affected it.. MPB is hereditary and if you're gonna lose it, you're gonna lose it bro.

hcg on cycle is not necessary

what you should do is run the hcgenerate with the beast for 4 weeks then use clomid, post cycle/unleashed for pct & if you wanna pimp the pct a lil more add forma-stanozolol to the mix :)
Investing in HCGenerate and N2Guard would be a great idea! The HCGenerate will help you natural testosterone get back to normal and keep you testies working properly. The N2Guard will protect you while you ON the BEAST and will provide you with all the essentials you need.

DKZ

Awards
Ohk thanks guys...seems like getting your natural testosterone back after beast isnt too much of a problem. Have you guys always gone back to normal after a beast drol course?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with a solid pct, you'll be fine bud. :)

DKZ

Awards
sounds good...would forma used during cycle (i understand it inhibits DHT) along with nizporal shampoo go along way to preventing hair loss on cycle and in PCT?

DKZ

Awards
sorry to repeat myself but its just that most people say it doesnt cause hair loss but than some other say it does...just want to know if i should take measures to prevent it and if so what should i do?

BIG R

Awards
DKZ, in my 20 years off-and-on experience with PHs and AAS, some of them made me lose a little hair, some didnt, but one thing was always true. Once I got off, my hair grew back.

Im thinking the same will be true for you. Worse comes to worse wear a hat for a couple weeks.

As far as the sexual side effects, since Ive started coming to Anabolic Minds I'm in shock from reading how often it seems to happen to people. Especially with these little four week PH cycles. Back in the day people were doing 10 or 12 week cycles or longer of anadrol or dianabol, mixed with Sustenon, test, etc etc, and usually they were fine. And back then nobody had heard of PCT.

Im 42 years old and ive had a few times when my libido was slightly down from AAS or PHs. But it was never anything a pretty mouth couldnt fix real quick. You young bodybuilders must have hot little chickees in their 20s, how the hell you guys could ever have a problem I find hard to picture. I mean my wife is hot, but shes 41 for crying out loud. A chick like the ones you guys got could breath my direction and SCHWING, wouldnt matter how hard of a cycle Im on.

Anyways, you seem to have done your homework DKZ, I dont think youre going to have any worrys.

Unless you really are 5'11" and 85 pounds like it says under your stats. Then you better see a doctor first.

DKZ

Awards
haha good summary. Use have definitely put my mind at ease on both problems.

Ive decided to pulse the beast after reading Unreal's Guide to Superdrol again and Dr Ds 'How to pulse orals'. My dilemma is this, usually i train 6 times a week, with the following routine:

mon: back/bis
tues: chest/tris/core
wed: shoulders/traps
thurs: quads/calves
friday: cardio/core
saturday: chest/tris/bis
sunday: rest

So if looking to pulse the Beast what days would i pulse on? Is four days a week the maximum?

Just in case use were wondering after your input the cycle looks like this:

Beast: Pulsed

HCGenerate: 5 caps e/d

support supps: N2Guard, Nizporal Shampoo, saw palmetto, normal supps i.e protein, glutamine, bcaa's etc

PCT:

clomid: 150mg the first 3 days, 100mg the next 4 days, and 50mg the next 3 weeks.

Post cycle/unleashed

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why do you wanna pulse?

IMO you should just run the 4 weeker of Beast along with the hcgenerate. You're gonna get way more results than pulsing.

DKZ

Awards
oh really..na i thought that you end up with better results with a pulse ran for 6 weeks while limiting potental sides but if use think id be better off just running it straight than ill go with that

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinning hair and MPB are not the same.

SuperDrol can/will accelerate MPB for those who are genetically prone to it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
loss of hair on head, increased body hair growth, enlarged prostate, ect, these are all androgenic side effects.

all anabolic/androgenic steroids bind to the androgen receptor and are capable of causing androgenic side effects.

this does not mean everyone will experience one of more of these sides, but it does mean one should never be suprised when they do experience one of more of these side effects.

even will all the support sups in the world, androgenic side effects are still capable.

if you dont want to risk androgenic side effects, your best option will be to not use steroids.

DKZ

Awards
not to bash anyone..but all i wanted is people's experiences with superdrol use in terms of hair loss. I know the theory behind steroid use and hair loss but id much rather hear from actual bodybuilder's and their experiences, rather than some chemist. As i understand, superdrol is a light androgen and if you refer to the 'easiest on hair' post, many body builders experiences with s-drol is positive. Thats why i joined this forum, so that people with more experience than me can be a guide which is a lot better than putting 2 mls of test and 2mls of deca in your arm without any PCT like a lot of people in Australia do.

cheers guys