A BEASTS training log.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
got my peps in today. that was damn quick i think i ordered them monday or tuesday. just gotta get my slin pins in. i think a 22 ga 1.25" pin is a bit much for sq injects and i think the 5ml syringes dont have the marks for that small of a dose. lol

long story short, i almost skipped the gym today. i've **** about 7 times total today, mostly liquids. not pleasant. i was feeling heavily fatigued on my way home from work, almost lethargic. i cooked up a half dozen eggs, 3 whites 3 whole and dropped them ontop of two peices of wheat bread. felt a little better. hit the gym 45 minutes later.

boy am i glad i didnt skip.

back day

barbell rows/"yates rows" 1x12x135 1x12x185 1x10x205 1x8x225 1x4x245 1x10x135

hammer strength pull downs- weight listed per side 1x10x45 3x8x90 1x6x110 1x10x45

meadows rows- if you dont know what they are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY4YjAHcWrw
1x10x25 3x8x50 these were a bitch gripping the fat end of the bar. my grip was ready to die in a hurry. im going to ask my dad who's a welder to weld up a handle thats normal sized so i can go a bit heavier

nautilis pull downs 1x12x80 4x10x110

v grip cable rows 4x10x135

nautilus pull overs 7x12x90

managed about 10 minutes of cardio. no decent tail to watch. and i had to piss like a race horse. definitely a solid day. im still about 40 lbs away from my working weight on rows and pull downs but f it. i'll take that its been a while and im coming off an injury.

oh macros almost forgot
300 pro 155 c 65f

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got my peps in today. that was damn quick i think i ordered them monday or tuesday. just gotta get my slin pins in. i think a 22 ga 1.25" pin is a bit much for sq injects and i think the 5ml syringes dont have the marks for that small of a dose. lol

long story short, i almost skipped the gym today. i've **** about 7 times total today, mostly liquids. not pleasant. i was feeling heavily fatigued on my way home from work, almost lethargic. i cooked up a half dozen eggs, 3 whites 3 whole and dropped them ontop of two peices of wheat bread. felt a little better. hit the gym 45 minutes later.

back day

hammer strength pull downs- weight listed per side 1x10x45 3x8x90 1x6x110 1x10x45

meadows rows- if you dont know what they are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY4YjAHcWrw
1x10x25 3x8x50 these were a bitch gripping the fat end of the bar. my grip was ready to die in a hurry. im going to ask my dad who's a welder to weld up a handle thats normal sized so i can go a bit heavier

managed about 10 minutes of cardio. no decent tail to watch. and i had to piss like a race horse. definitely a solid day. im still about 40 lbs away from my working weight on rows and pull downs but f it. i'll take that its been a while and im coming off an injury.

oh macros almost forgot
300 pro 155 c 65f
Im using 31g 1/2in 1mL there perfect. Are yates your primary row or do you alternate?

Solid macros btw

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Im using 31g 1/2in 1mL there perfect. Are yates your primary row or do you alternate?

Solid macros btw
I don't care for pendlay rows much. Its a very uncomfortable position. Also its more difficult to get a full ROM with 45 plates. I like the bent overs because I can go stupid heavy and I like all my compounds as heavy as possible, I can get a good range of motion and I can really extend/rotate my scapulae on the bottom of the negative.

I think my slin pins are a 29g by 1/2". I just can't get an accurate measurement with a 5ml tube which is all I've got ATM.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't care for pendlay rows much. Its a very uncomfortable position. Also its more difficult to get a full ROM with 45 plates. I like the bent overs because I can go stupid heavy and I like all my compounds as heavy as possible, I can get a good range of motion and I can really extend/rotate my scapulae on the bottom of the negative.

I think my slin pins are a 29g by 1/2". I just can't get an accurate measurement with a 5ml tube which is all I've got ATM.
Your local pharmacy should sell a bag of BD slin pins for $3.

My right scapula is rotates and tilted for a degree or two, ive gone through PT to help contract it back and keep it from winging, hence all the pre scap work i do before lifting.

Anyway solid log, keep slappin dem weightz

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edited. Thought i put that in my log. Sorry beast

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Your local pharmacy should sell a bag of BD slin pins for $3.

My right scapula is rotates and tilted for a degree or two, ive gone through PT to help contract it back and keep it from winging, hence all the pre scap work i do before lifting.

Anyway solid log, keep slappin dem weightz
I live in a liberal ass state I'm pretty sure I need a prescription.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

back day

oh macros almost forgot
300 pro 155 c 65f
Good work beast!!! Number are looking good to go. Meadow rows are a bitch I do them the same way and your right gripping the bar is tuff! Last time I used my straps and it helped a lot.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've never tried these, def will give em a go. Nice workout man, not even counting the preworkout diarrhea lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I've never tried these, def will give em a go. Nice workout man, not even counting the preworkout diarrhea lol
Definitely worth a shot. Getting the full stretch and scapula rotation incorporated hurts so good. I feel more wide and thick already! John meadows is very innovative when it comes to creating and recreating exercises and they're all fantastic. You'll see a lot of his stuff incorporated into my exercises. Come leg day ill show you one of my favorite calf supersets from him. Guaranteed to quickly love it then hate it because your lower legs wont work right for a week.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Today is an off day. Going to put a cap on calories around 2k if I can manage. I'm frigging starving already though

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Today is an off day. Going to put a cap on calories around 2k if I can manage. I'm frigging starving already though
What just because it's Friday you think you can take an off day??? LOL Enjoy it Beast!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
What just because it's Friday you think you can take an off day??? LOL Enjoy it Beast!!
Lol I feel like I got hit by a bus I need a day to recover

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
U'll recover faster at 2500 calories ;)

Boom, there goes today's diet.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
U'll recover faster at 2500 calories ;)

Boom, there goes today's diet.
lol true. im working on a recomp though. i probably should stick at about 2500 though since it is 500 below maintenance

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There you go. It's a marathon brother, and better you slow your progress today by 1/7th of a lb and ensure a strong workout tmrw then skip tmrw because you're still really sore. You're sated, stronger, and burned more calories vs. missing that workout.

Not that my advice on nutrition is anything special haha, I just know that a solid diet is one I can live with on the reg that allows me to reach my goals.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
There you go. It's a marathon brother, and better you slow your progress today by 1/7th of a lb and ensure a strong workout tmrw then skip tmrw because you're still really sore. You're sated, stronger, and burned more calories vs. missing that workout.

Not that my advice on nutrition is anything special haha, I just know that a solid diet is one I can live with on the reg that allows me to reach my goals.
nah its solid advice bro. i was getting greedy thinking it would help and it probably will hurt me in the long run.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
OWWWIE. BI'S and Tri's

little pwo muscle marinade. only half a scoop seems to be absolutely PERFECT for me. a full scoop gives me such a huge bp spike and migrane its not worth my time.

decline curls 20x12 30x10 35x8 40x6 drop set 20x9 RP7

hammer strength preachers 25x10 45x10 2x8x70 1x5x70rpx3

hammer curls 25x12 35x10 2x45x8

concentration curls 3x10x20

vbar push down 3/4 stackx16 3x10xfull stack

cgbp 135x12 185x12 205x10 225x8 225x6

skull crushers 75x10 4x8x125

seated dips 4x8x90

atlas curls/crucifix whatever the f you wanna call them 7x10x17.5

1 arm reverse grip pushdowns 7x12x17.5

20 minutes precor elliptical

im fried. going to shoot for 300 pro 150 c 75f today. contemplating "paleo" during the week and carb refeeds on saturday and sunday. just need to figure out how to hit 3k cal on nothing but meat veggies and fruit.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OWWWIE. BI'S and Tri's

little pwo muscle marinade. only half a scoop seems to be absolutely PERFECT for me. a full scoop gives me such a huge bp spike and migrane its not worth my time.

decline curls 20x12 30x10 35x8 40x6 drop set 20x9 RP7

hammer strength preachers 25x10 45x10 2x8x70 1x5x70rpx3

hammer curls 25x12 35x10 2x45x8

concentration curls 3x10x20

vbar push down 3/4 stackx16 3x10xfull stack

cgbp 135x12 185x12 205x10 225x8 225x6

skull crushers 75x10 4x8x125

seated dips 4x8x90

atlas curls/crucifix whatever the f you wanna call them 7x10x17.5

1 arm reverse grip pushdowns 7x12x17.5

20 minutes precor elliptical

im fried. going to shoot for 300 pro 150 c 75f today. contemplating "paleo" during the week and carb refeeds on saturday and sunday. just need to figure out how to hit 3k cal on nothing but meat veggies and fruit.
Marinade at a full scoop is pretty strong juju, no joke. And those are some powerful closegrip presses man. You should be proud.

As for the 3k on paleo....blend and chug? :puke:

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice numbers man! I just got reunited with MM today. Didn't realize how much I missed it.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Marinade at a full scoop is pretty strong juju, no joke. And those are some powerful closegrip presses man. You should be proud.

As for the 3k on paleo....blend and chug? :puke:
I guess I need a blender...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Unfortunately it's my sisters birthday and I've got a metric ton if sh!t to do. I ate my body weight in sushi last night and tonight won't be much more clean. Tomorrow will be leg day. I plan on brutalizing them. Stay tuned folks!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
ok so yesterday. lets not talk macros. im sure they were HORRID. i had a pump all day off of the ridiculous amounts of carbohydrates. that being said. todays macros. still got one meal/snack left. should finish around 325p/trace carbs from veggies/225f.

today was leg day. pretty fantastic.

leg press. 1plate per sidex20 2x18 3x16 4x14 5x12 6x8

squats to a 16" box 1x8x135 3x5x225 1x3x225 1x8x135

leg extensions 3/4 stack x 15 full stackx10, drop set x2full stack x8 3/4x8 1/4x12

seated leg curls 3x20x90

lying leg curls 3x20x70

superset standing calves 3x12x110 seated calves 3x8x70

did 10 minutes on the treadmill to work some lactic acid out of my legs. it didnt work. i struggled to get to my truck and then struggled to get into my truck and cooking dinner was a B!TCH

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so yesterday. lets not talk macros. im sure they were HORRID. i had a pump all day off of the ridiculous amounts of carbohydrates. that being said. todays macros. still got one meal/snack left. should finish around 325p/trace carbs from veggies/225f.

leg extensions 3/4 stack x 15 full stackx10, drop set x2full stack x8 3/4x8 1/4x12

seated leg curls 3x20x90

lying leg curls 3x20x70

did 10 minutes on the treadmill to work some lactic acid out of my legs. it didnt work. i struggled to get to my truck and then struggled to get into my truck and cooking dinner was a B!TCH
Solid session b.

Getting in and out of my car suuucked.. got to roll my legs out again before i go to bed.

Whatd you eat to get your fats in?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Solid session b.

Getting in and out of my car suuucked.. got to roll my legs out again before i go to bed.

Whatd you eat to get your fats in?
A lot of almonds, peanuts, steak, olive oil, coconut oil, the traces from tuna, turkey and a little bit of olive oil mayo. I'm sure I'm missing something somewhere but you get the idea.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
mmmm olive oil mayo... haven't had that in a while, tasty stuff

Bet your legs were PUMPED up after that routine. I'm feeling the burn thru you man...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
mmmm olive oil mayo... haven't had that in a while, tasty stuff

Bet your legs were PUMPED up after that routine. I'm feeling the burn thru you man...
Let's just say they're quite vascular at the moment which isn't bad considering I'm a bit on the porky side.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

seated leg curls 3x20x90

lying leg curls 3x20x70

Nice Sbeast!!! Loving those full rack leg extensions

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Nice Sbeast!!! Loving those full rack leg extensions
I'm gonna have to start pinning plates to it... Lmao! At least I know my weakness in my legs is all posterior chain

ITW

ITW

Awards
I'm gonna have to start pinning plates to it... Lmao! At least I know my weakness in my legs is all posterior chain
Time to hit them deads, RDLs, good mornings, and low bar squats! All my favorite exercises haha

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Time to hit them deads, RDLs, good mornings, and low bar squats! All my favorite exercises haha
May seem like a dumb question, but what is a low bar squat?

ITW

ITW

Awards
May seem like a dumb question, but what is a low bar squat?
Powerlifting squat form. Bar isn't on your shoulders, more like mid traps. Forces you into a position that works the posterior chain more. Youtube it! Takes some getting used to but I love them.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Powerlifting squat form. Bar isn't on your shoulders, more like mid traps. Forces you into a position that works the posterior chain more. Youtube it! Takes some getting used to but I love them.
Will do thank you for the suggestions. Much appreciated.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How I squat and why I am posterior dominant - everything you lack I possess, and vice versa lol. We should splice our bodies into the perfect machine.

I need more chest, bis, tris, foreams and quad - I look pretty muscular but very much NOT the beach look currently. You kind of need to have some decent trap development to have the bar sit there, but it's no problem for guys like us who use. It just always baffles me when trainers at my gym suggest this to middle-age women - you can't rest it on your traps if you don't have any!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
alrighty. today was the normal scheduled off day. probably needed. just went through mfp to check my macros. looks like i went a bit over on calories :-/ 3350kcal 219gp 100c 235f. its a bitch to not go over on cals eating that much fat. im working on it though. tomorrow's gonna be about 40 minutes of cardio to make up for it. going to hit shoulders and chesticles.

i might slip and fall and land on 100mgs of test and 250mgs of bold and choke on 20mgs of sd and 25mgs dbol. i'll be ordering tren e to add to the mix. going to dose it around 400mgs a week. it'll be 200 test 500 eq and 400 tren. going to stay on for 16 weeks. this is operation shut down. im making sure the dr puts me on trt. hopefully my pins for my peps show up and i'll be one chemically enhanced mofo.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
might slip and fall and land on 100mgs of test and 250mgs of bold and choke on 20mgs of sd and 25mgs dbol. i'll be ordering tren e to add to the mix. going to dose it around 400mgs a week. it'll be 200 test 500 eq and 400 tren. going to stay on for 16 weeks. this is operation shut down. im making sure the dr puts me on trt. hopefully my pins for my peps show up and i'll be one chemically enhanced mofo.
Now that sounds like a man on a mission.. You know I'm very curious to see if your plan works. been doing some research of my own.. Anyway you'll be one swollen mofo!!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Now that sounds like a man on a mission.. You know I'm very curious to see if your plan works. been doing some research of my own.. Anyway you'll be one swollen mofo!!!
It'll work :-D

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i might slip and fall and land on 100mgs of test and 250mgs of bold and choke on 20mgs of sd and 25mgs dbol.
That sounds like a good way to fall

Youre going to be one pinned up monster

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Dbol in. Sdrol in. Pins tomorrow before work. Listening to Obamas pathetic speech about how 90% of Americans supposedly supported the new and improved background checks for firearms wondering where these statistics come from then it's time to smash the gym.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dbol in. Sdrol in. Pins tomorrow before work. Listening to Obamas pathetic speech about how 90% of Americans supposedly supported the new and improved background checks for firearms wondering where these statistics come from then it's time to smash the gym.
Haha you know it's funny because ( I don't wanna get into a gun control argument) Bomb goes off=bomber blamed...School shooting=Guns blamed..weird isn't it?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Haha you know it's funny because ( I don't wanna get into a gun control argument) Bomb goes off=bomber blamed...School shooting=Guns blamed..weird isn't it?
I'm pro gun bro ski, more than welcome to bro g it in here. Hell all of us "bodybuilders" should be pro gun. Why the hell else do we do curls? Need tickets for this gun show bish! Lol.

Yeah weird ain't it though? The only gun I own that killed someone is my m1 garand that saw combat in Europe... My other ones are too lazy I guess.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Delts and chesticles

must be placebo. some dude just called me a jackass on facebook and im ready to rip his face off and i was ready to rail literally every chick in the gym including the fat ones.

SOHP 95x10, 115x10 135x8 155x6 155x6 115x8 95x10

side raises 20x10 35x6 dropsets 2x6x35 2x6x20

rear delt pec deck 110x10 150x10 190x10 190x8 drop set 190x8 150x7

hammer shoulder press 45/side fst7 style. all 10 reps all 7 breaks were 30-35 seconds

flat hammer strength chest 45x10 90x10 115x6 last set hurt my right shoulder quite a bit. decided not to do more

floor press 5x5 @225

incline flies 4x8x50

cable crosses 4x8x35

wrecked

macros somewhere around 200 pro 200 c 135 f. around 3k cals. thats all estimated. i kinda forgot to log into mfp.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I lied I pinned before bed. 250mg eq 100 test bi lateral in my delts. See if the oil will help stretch the fascia a bit.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I lied I pinned before bed. 250mg eq 100 test bi lateral in my delts. See if the oil will help stretch the fascia a bit.
Haha I just got back on Sunday...You know to stretch my Fascia a bit

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Delts and chesticles

must be placebo. some dude just called me a jackass on facebook and im ready to rip his face off and i was ready to rail literally every chick in the gym including the fat ones.

SOHP 95x10, 115x10 135x8 155x6 155x6 115x8 95x10

side raises 20x10 35x6 dropsets 2x6x35 2x6x20

rear delt pec deck 110x10 150x10 190x10 190x8 drop set 190x8 150x7

hammer shoulder press 45/side fst7 style. all 10 reps all 7 breaks were 30-35 seconds

flat hammer strength chest 45x10 90x10 115x6 last set hurt my right shoulder quite a bit. decided not to do more

floor press 5x5 @225

incline flies 4x8x50

cable crosses 4x8x35

wrecked

macros somewhere around 200 pro 200 c 135 f. around 3k cals. thats all estimated. i kinda forgot to log into mfp.

Gettin it done as usual, but gotta ask - floor press is such a power-oriented move, why do you have it so far in? It's a overloaded primary movement best done fresh to lift hyooge weights after all. Sorry, I'm biased - I did em tonight actually coincidentally, first time in many months :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Gettin it done as usual, but gotta ask - floor press is such a power-oriented move, why do you have it so far in? It's a overloaded primary movement best done fresh to lift hyooge weights after all. Sorry, I'm biased - I did em tonight actually coincidentally, first time in many months :)
Honestly I didn't trust regular flat bench and the smith was in use.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those are very good reasons actually, lol, thought there was something I was missing

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Those are very good reasons actually, lol, thought there was something I was missing
Yeah. Pre exhaust shoulders completely and bench without a spotter seemed like a bad idea. It's all good though. Hit the chest hard.