MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You like gaspari over ON? I'm kinda shocked. I use myo typically due to it being cheaper. That's really it. Taste wise bsn is top notch. Too bad it's like 6g of fat and has a ton of carbs. Peanutbutter marshmallow does sound pretty amazing... That'd be worth a go.
That flavor reminds me of my old favorite sandwich, crunchy PB with marshmallow cream on toasted bread. OHMYFUGGINGAWD!!!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That flavor reminds me of my old favorite sandwich, crunchy PB with marshmallow cream on toasted bread. OHMYFUGGINGAWD!!!!
I don't know if its the effects of testosterone or I'm just fat but that just made mini beast swell up a little. That sounds so good. Maybe Saturday on my cheat day. I bet it's even more amazing on graham crackers.

I wonder if I could find a way to mix chocolate protein into marshmallow.... I'll update after I try it. Saturday will be a science project.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That cellucor peanutbutter marshmallow is officially great btw - and dig the profile. 130 cal, 25g pro/scoop, 3g carbs. Iso and concentrate, but at that profile it's gotta be heavy iso. Low cholesterol and fat too.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That cellucor peanutbutter marshmallow is officially great btw - and dig the profile. 130 cal, 25g pro/scoop, 3g carbs. Iso and concentrate, but at that profile it's gotta be heavy iso. Low cholesterol and fat too.
Doesn't look half bad. Sounds tasty. I love me some peanut butter.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Who doesn't love Peanut Butter??
my girlfriend. she gets pissed when i get out the peanut butter because she know's the dogs getting some and she isnt. its not cheating it is my dog.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
my girlfriend. she gets pissed when i get out the peanut butter because she know's the dogs getting some and she isnt. its not cheating it is my dog.
Maybe if you put some peanut butter on the mini beast she would like it your girlfriend that is.. Lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Important news update. Beast rows 275x5.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
ok. workout was a little f-ed up today. ran into someone that was running their mouth for a while. actually my old lift partner. long story short we talked more than lifted.

20mgs sd 25mgs dbol. standard supps. 3k cals 220 pro 70c 210f.

back.

BOR 1x10x135 1x10x185 1x10x225 1x8x245 1x5x275 1x4x225 1x10x135

hammer strength lat pull downs weight per side
1x10x45 1x10x70 1x8x90 1x8x115 1x5x115 1x8x70

meadows rows

1x10x25 3x10x50 1x8x75

SLDL
4x8x135

seated leg curls 4x25x45

wanted to hit hams again they need work. im in maintenance mode on some muscles while i pulverize others. time to even my self out.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok. workout was a little f-ed up today. ran into someone that was running their mouth for a while. actually my old lift partner. long story short we talked more than lifted.

20mgs sd 25mgs dbol. standard supps. 3k cals 220 pro 70c 210f.

back.

BOR 1x10x135 1x10x185 1x10x225 1x8x245 1x5x275 1x4x225 1x10x135

hammer strength lat pull downs weight per side
1x10x45 1x10x70 1x8x90 1x8x115 1x5x115 1x8x70

meadows rows

1x10x25 3x10x50 1x8x75

SLDL
4x8x135

seated leg curls 4x25x45

wanted to hit hams again they need work. im in maintenance mode on some muscles while i pulverize others. time to even my self out.
Strong rows sb, i tried meadows for the first time tonight.. really liked them bishes

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy cows at those rows, gonna be yankin' tree stumps up for a lawncare service on the weekends before long brother.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Holy cows at those rows, gonna be yankin' tree stumps up for a lawncare service on the weekends before long brother.
Figure if I can barbell bench around 4 bills I should row that shizzy too. :-D.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Off day. Cheat meal day. Cals consumed... Unknown. I'm drinking dew and eating pizza playing black ops 2 LOL

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off day. Cheat meal day. Cals consumed... Unknown. I'm drinking dew and eating pizza playing black ops 2 LOL
I hate you right now lol. Enjoy it man

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just ate a bacon/avocado burrito with hashbrowns and a biscuit w/gravy and eggs at dennys to gas up for my big pull tomorrow morning...seemed so right :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Just ate a bacon/avocado burrito with hashbrowns and a biscuit w/gravy and eggs at dennys to gas up for my big pull tomorrow morning...seemed so right :)
Sounds delish

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Slin pins are in. I'll be pushing 25mcg bi laterally in the biceps post wo. Heading to the gym now :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Slin pins are in. I'll be pushing 25mcg bi laterally in the biceps post wo. Heading to the gym now :)
I know the sting you mentioned now tyga. 100mcg ghrp2 100mch modgrf and 50 igf des 250mg eq 100mg test 25 dbol 10 sd all taken ill post my lift later. My ams feel like Greg Valentinos look.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could be an anethesiologist for real with practice like that bro

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I will say today was a standard bi and tri day averaged 10lbs heavier. Pumps were intense.

On to the cjc and ghrp. I think the hunger sides are downplayed big time. It took nearly 1k clean cals to satisfy my hunger. I'll see if it diminishes and comment on that

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will say today was a standard bi and tri day averaged 10lbs heavier. Pumps were intense.

On to the cjc and ghrp. I think the hunger sides are downplayed big time. It took nearly 1k clean cals to satisfy my hunger. I'll see if it diminishes and comment on that
Youre using ghrp 2 right? 6 hasnt been to bad to me, slight increase in hunger but very managable.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Youre using ghrp 2 right? 6 hasnt been to bad to me, slight increase in hunger but very managable.
Yeah it's 2. It was impressive hunger. Maybe a slight bit hypo as well. Shaky cold sweats absolutely famished. It was crazy. I started eating and slowly feeling better.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Something about being to cool for this thread, but meh I'm in :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Holy sh !t. Definitely need to keep an eye on my sleep. 7 solid hours last night and it's the best sleep I've had in months. Very excited.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Two important words describing today. Gone fishin'

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Better enjoy that brother, nothing like a lazy sunday afternoon to stay sane.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Better enjoy that brother, nothing like a lazy sunday afternoon to stay sane.
you know it. all was good until some dbag in a boat decided he was going to work the shoreline up and down in the only shore accessible area where there were like 9 other people fishing. he's lucky he didnt catch a sinker or 9 in the face.

Man I can't wait to go fishing!! I have to get my boat serviced and get to bass fishin!!!
dude you should be out now. arent the stripers moving? if i recall this is about the right time for them to be moving down in your neighborhood

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yo sb, you know much about igf lr3? Im thinkin of throwin that bish on in the current cycle here...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yo sb, you know much about igf lr3? Im thinkin of throwin that bish on in the current cycle here...
Been seeing info about using it 8 hrs post workout in the already worked muscle group. I guess MGF would be post work out and des would be pre and intra. I'm hearing USA made 40-75mcg is plenty. I've been considering igf for a while.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Been seeing info about using it 8 hrs post workout in the already worked muscle group. I guess MGF would be post work out and des would be pre and intra. I'm hearing USA made 40-75mcg is plenty. I've been considering igf for a while.
Oh hey ding lightbulb. You messed your groin up. I've heard great things about its healing effects but damn an im pin there would suck balls!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh hey ding lightbulb. You messed your groin up. I've heard great things about its healing effects but damn an im pin there would suck balls!
From research, ive read it doesnt mattet if its IM or subq.. it goes systematic anyways. So, i just pin 50mcg post workout? Thats it?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That's pretty much my understanding. There's an ass load of threads on pm. I'm sure I won't be busy at work tomorrow ill try to dig up done threads from pro and dat and see what other information we can get.

I've always thought lr3 was more localized and not systemic.. I'm thinking I need more reading anyways.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's pretty much my understanding. There's an ass load of threads on pm. I'm sure I won't be busy at work tomorrow ill try to dig up done threads from pro and dat and see what other information we can get.

I've always thought lr3 was more localized and not systemic.. I'm thinking I need more reading anyways.
Ill sift through more threads as well, found some on pm havent been over to dats in quite a while now. Thanks for the help bro

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Quick update. It's been a week and I'm already getting anxiety from the stupid ass eq. God the stuff just SUCKS. I really do not recommend its use. EVER.

Hunger from the ghrp 2 seems like the first time was the worst I should be fine from here on out.

Workout updates coming later. Today will be legs. Just wanted to drop a little update on the drugs since most following are more interested in their sides and effects more so than my actual log I presume.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooo dumb question if you hate EQ why are you using it lol maybe you answered this already and I missed it haha

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Sooo dumb question if you hate EQ why are you using it lol maybe you answered this already and I missed it haha
Seems silly to throw away 3 bottles of it. It's left over from last cycle.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never a dumb question... Just dumb people you silly goose!

I kid, I kid!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ha makes perfect sense
That's what I thought. I'm sure I could resell it for 100 a bottle if I wanted to the kids that go to the gym but I'm just not that guy.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I still wouldn't use it if you hate it. You're telling me you don't believe you could find a mature buyer in time? Gotta be some juiceheads past their first rodeo at your gym that either might be interested or would know someone. You might even make someone's day whose source dried up!

What's the primary effects of eq? Thin skin or something? Feeling lazy right now ;)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I still wouldn't use it if you hate it. You're telling me you don't believe you could find a mature buyer in time? Gotta be some juiceheads past their first rodeo at your gym that either might be interested or would know someone. You might even make someone's day whose source dried up!

What's the primary effects of eq? Thin skin or something? Feeling lazy right now ;)
Ive had too many cops try to buy from me. I'm paranoid as fcuk.

Basically eq's "good" effects are increased vascularity increased appetite and slow steady mass gain. Ive heard it called poor mans primo. Unfortunately the sides are worse than what's commonly advertised. Ridiculously high rbc and hemotacrit huge increase on bp and anxiety. Lucky me gets them all. Lol.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
first thing first, tyga i appologize for not getting much time to look up some more goodies on igf. i got a little busier than anticipated at work today. i'll do what i can tonight and tomorrow. i'll post them up after my workout.

300mcg cjc dac, 300mcg ghrp2 20mgs sd 25mgs dbol dosed today. i also hit half a scoop of marinade with a gram of krealkalyn added. i knew leg day was going to be a bish.

warmed up with leg press again. i focused a bit heavier on hammies during presses. i had half my feet hanging off the board. if none of you have done high board presses i recommend it. it really smashes hamstrings.
1 plate per sidex20 2ppsx20 3ppsx20 4ppsx15 5ppsx12 6ppsx10

squats
4x10x185

leg extensions
4x12xstack+2 dimes ontop

seated hammer leg curls
4x25x45

sldl 125x10 175x10 215x10 215x8

seated calves not sure how many reps per set since i do it based off of time. 5 second hold at top and bottom for 1 minute than as many as i can afterwards 4 sets @90

standing calves same rep count 4 sets @90

from sldl on i wound up working with my old partner. i think him and i may start lifting again a bit. guess whatever bad blood was flowing between us has dispersed. kinda glad him and i push the crap out of eachother. we were both ready to puke walking out today.

macros were around 300p 200c 200f. im starting to run out of food, need to do some grocery shopping. havent stepped on a scale, i do look to be leaning out slightly but i am retaining a good bit of water from the dbol. not really worried about weight as much as a solid recomp as of right now.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first thing first, tyga i appologize for not getting much time to look up some more goodies on igf. i got a little busier than anticipated at work today. i'll do what i can tonight and tomorrow. i'll post them up after my workout.

300mcg cjc dac, 300mcg ghrp2 20mgs sd 25mgs dbol dosed today. i also hit half a scoop of marinade with a gram of krealkalyn added. i knew leg day was going to be a bish.

warmed up with leg press again. i focused a bit heavier on hammies during presses. i had half my feet hanging off the board. if none of you have done high board presses i recommend it. it really smashes hamstrings.
1 plate per sidex20 2ppsx20 3ppsx20 4ppsx15 5ppsx12 6ppsx10

squats
4x10x185

leg extensions
4x12xstack+2 dimes ontop

seated hammer leg curls
4x25x45

sldl 125x10 175x10 215x10 215x8

seated calves not sure how many reps per set since i do it based off of time. 5 second hold at top and bottom for 1 minute than as many as i can afterwards 4 sets @90

standing calves same rep count 4 sets @90

from sldl on i wound up working with my old partner. i think him and i may start lifting again a bit. guess whatever bad blood was flowing between us has dispersed. kinda glad him and i push the crap out of eachother. we were both ready to puke walking out today.

macros were around 300p 200c 200f. im starting to run out of food, need to do some grocery shopping. havent stepped on a scale, i do look to be leaning out slightly but i am retaining a good bit of water from the dbol. not really worried about weight as much as a solid recomp as of right now.
No need to apologize bro. I got on dats forum, and on pro muscle and from what i gathered IGF lr3= pointless, DES is the way to go? I need to read more, i only sifted for 10-15mins lastnight

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
No need to apologize bro. I got on dats forum, and on pro muscle and from what i gathered IGF lr3= pointless, DES is the way to go? I need to read more, i only sifted for 10-15mins lastnight
i've gathered all 3 have a place. it looks like DES is the pwo of choice as far as igf. take it again intra at like the 45 minute mark. post work out i guess your mgf variants are better and roughly 8 hours later is when LR3 should be used. thats what i've gathered from it all. i'm real curious about it all, maybe i'll do an all igf cycle at the end of this blast and expirament a little.