A BEASTS training log.

Page 29 of 58 First ... 2728293031 ... Last

  1. Oh man... Smh lol
    Independent Review


  2. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Oh man... Smh lol
    Whatever, you like it....
    •   
       


  3. Anyone see the Brandon Lilly squat vid? I think he's retiring from lifting after that. If your not of strong stomach it's pretty rough. Almost as bad as Anderson Silva's leg.

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2U2KPXrfai4
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  4. Apparently he split his knee cap in 2 & tore just about everything?? This is tragic

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Apparently he split his knee cap in 2 & tore just about everything?? This is tragic
    Yeah it looked like everything is gone. Absolute shame. Makes me think I won't be going much heavier on squats just higher reps. Scary though
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  6. Not cool. Poor dude
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  7. oooo thats just sad
    Independent Review

  8. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Yeah it looked like everything is gone. Absolute shame. Makes me think I won't be going much heavier on squats just higher reps. Scary though
    after tearing up my lumbar so many times I won't do heavy squat again, probably ever….. not worth it to me
    Independent Review

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    after tearing up my lumbar so many times I won't do heavy squat again, probably ever..... not worth it to me
    Ego gets the best of me some times.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  10. Yup… too true
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  11. Holy... that is awful. And has me thinking after having back surgery I should stay light..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. I figure now is the best time for me to keep training heavy - its not gonna last forever obviously, so I figure I'll do that now & increase volume/decrease load as I age or as injury prevents. My best odds to put up the numbers I'd like are to keep going while I'm young I figure.

  13. I miss PL but I don't miss being hurt all the damn time. Obviously I let ego get involved but either way PL just ain't for me no mo...
    Independent Review

  14. I don't do quotes often as most are regurgitated crap. I see some truth to the one on Kai greene's Facebook so I thought I would share

    "they say your lucky, they say we saw your potential, what they don't see... is what will make you who you are.. today. if you want to be successful, just go out and do what your passionate about and do what you believe in. YOUR GOING TO BE AMAZED"

    Like the pantera song my back is going to experience total DOMINATION today.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  15. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Like the pantera song my back is going to experience total DOMINATION today.
    Pantera, Slipknot, Lamb of God... they all kick things into high gear for me.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Pantera, Slipknot, Lamb of God... they all kick things into high gear for me.
    Check out Texas hippie coalition. Blew my mind dude. It's new age pantera with out pantera. I think I got a new favorite band.

    Back domination was a success.

    Bent over row 6 work sets

    Hs pull down 4 work sets

    Meadows row 4 work sets

    Stretchers 3 work sets

    Db pull over 2 work sets

    Hs shrug 3 sets with 3 sec holds

    Bb shrug 3 sets

    Standing calves 4 sets

    Seated calves 3 sets

    Leg press calves 3 sets

    No hams today. Lower back is still sore.

    Great lift today. Totally enjoyed it. Did some mixes with very high and low rep sets.

    Deca is going to 600. Think in about 3 weeks some drol is coming into the mix. Gonna be PR smashing time.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  17. I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  18. i've heard thc, they're awesome. how's the shoulders?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    i've heard thc, they're awesome. how's the shoulders?
    Deca is helping the one with the torn labrum immensely. Everything's been feeling pretty good aside from a bit of DOMs from amping up my volume.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  20. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Deca is helping the one with the torn labrum immensely. Everything's been feeling pretty good aside from a bit of DOMs from amping up my volume.
    cool

    i'm drawing a blank, thc has the fat singer w long black hair right?

    i know, generalization but that's what's in my head...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    cool i'm drawing a blank, thc has the fat singer w long black hair right? i know, generalization but that's what's in my head...
    Yes that's the one.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  22. Maybe I won't up my dose. I just slammed my laptop off the wall and stomped it after am hour of trying to format my resume to a website to apply to a job...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  23. Money gets tight when you make dumbass decisions in a moment of weakness lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  24. You have no idea man. Idk if I'm more pissed about the hour filling out forms totally lost or throwing and kicking the computer...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  25. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Maybe I won't up my dose. I just slammed my laptop off the wall and stomped it after am hour of trying to format my resume to a website to apply to a job...
    What a piss off..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    What a piss off..
    Lol I needed a new one... It's all good I guess.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  27. Time for a slick new one that probably works twice as well for 2/3 what you paid for that one, if that. Turn it into a positive - time for a sweet new toy!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Time for a slick new one that probably works twice as well for 2/3 what you paid for that one, if that. Turn it into a positive - time for a sweet new toy!
    That's a good way to look at it
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Time for a slick new one that probably works twice as well for 2/3 what you paid for that one, if that. Turn it into a positive - time for a sweet new toy!
    That's the way I am looking at it. Just don't want to have to dip into my savings account but since I've gone 4 weeks without an unemployment check I'm going to have to anyways.

    Anywho... Anyone think I can hit 17 sets per group in my arms today? I think I can... :-D
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  30. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Anywho... Anyone think I can hit 17 sets per group in my arms today? I think I can... :-D
    There is no doubt...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 10:45 PM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 01:35 AM
  3. Dunimous Training Log
    By dunimous in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 10:18 AM
  4. Multiple training logs
    By bulkmuscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 04:12 PM
  5. Where to get diet/training log?
    By pcn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 03:16 AM
Log in
Log in