16 weeks of DC

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Upper body push workout tonight. 1 compound movement followed by an isolation. Just kind of going lighter before DC starts. I was 700 calories over my goal for the day, but it was more carb heavy than I would have liked. I'll be moving more to the DC type diet when the blast starts, as in protein + fat meals and protein + carb meals and 2gr of protein per pound of body weight.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
No worries man, keep the updates coming when you can

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meals haven't been what I wanted. No shakes! Have eaten 1lb of 97/3 ground beef and 1/2 cup (uncooked) long grain rice. About to head to the gym, started some goodies today I'm pretty jacked about too. I'll get starting weight today and waist, I don't care about anything else bc if I put weight on and waist stays close to the same it's worth it. I'll post my workout when I'm done.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Biceps/forearms/legs

BB Curl
65lbs 15x6x4

DB Pinwheel curls
45lbs 10 SS

Seated Calf Raise
105lbs: 15 DC

Good mornings

BB squat
315x12
275x20

I threw up twice after my workout......it was awesome lol

I'm thinking of going to a carb back loading diet, I just eat carbs and feel like crap. DC doesn't need a ton to be able to get the job done, any thoughts?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight is finally about back to normal, weighed in at 198 yesterday. i just need to make sure im getting these meals in. Work makes it a huge pain, theres no microwave and if i have to eat that stuff cold, i'll vomit. Here's a rough outline of what I try and eat everyday....

Breakfast:
3 whole XL omega eggs
3 strips of bacon
16 oz milk

Meal 2:
8 oz fatty meat

Meal 3:
10oz chicken
1/2 cup white rice

Post Workout
2 scoops Whey
25gr WMS

Meal 5:
10oz chicken
1/2 cup rice

Meal 6:
10 egg whites

I need to add an extra shake or 2 in there with some peanut nutter but I'm low on funds, and just kinda lazy on ordering some protein

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout B2

Preacher Curl
60: 10x4x2

Rev grip cable curls (Iso)
40x15 SS
Standing calf raise
225x12

Seated leg curl
150: 14x6x4

Front squats
225x10
185x20 :puke

Diet was great til I got stuck at work! So since I was in a crunch I got a hot-n-ready for $5 and housed it. Came home and slammed a universal real gains shake with skim milk. Def looking at close to 4k calories today but feeling suuuuper bloated right now. Back on the grip tomorrow

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd cycle of DC workouts, A1 today
Flat BB Bench
195: 24x7x3=34 RP
20-30RP

DB Overhead press
70: 23x7x4=34RP
20-30RP

Skull Crushers
105: 17x7x3=27RP
20-30RP

Neutral pull-ups
BW 15x5x3=23RP
15-20RP

T-Bar Row
235x12 SS
260x8 SS
8-12 SS

Pretty solid workout, got almost every rep range. Really excited about this training/diet/supplement regimen. Estro is under control!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today it was curl in the squat rack day......all day so I did some leg press for quads.

BB Curls
75: 11x5x4=20RP
15-20 RP

DB Pinwheel Curls
45x12 SS
10-12 SS

Seated calf raise
270 x 10DC
*was at different gym

Single leg curls

Leg Press (low foot position, narrow stance)

Had to change things up a little bc of the gym I was at. Great workout thought. Weight was 203 this morning and feeling pretty good. There will be plenty of food this week, just what DC ordered.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight wednesday morning pre food: 203.8. Weight just a few hours ago: 211.2!

Haha I love the holidays! I plugged most of what I ate from we'd through this after noon and my daily average for protein was over the 500 mark and calories were we'll over the 5k mark. My workout Friday evening was awesome though, lol.

I'll post Fridays workout when I return home.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight wednesday morning pre food: 203.8. Weight just a few hours ago: 211.2!

Haha I love the holidays! I plugged most of what I ate from we'd through this after noon and my daily average for protein was over the 500 mark and calories were we'll over the 5k mark. My workout Friday evening was awesome though, lol.

I'll post Fridays workout when I return home.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, what a giant jump in the squats. Strong as ****. What made you decide to go that way?

Also, where did you get the rep ranges for the sets, and why do they vary (once you said 11-15 for chest, then you said 20-30). Or rather, why do you do it like that?

Anyways, very sweet workouts man. Love DC

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, what a giant jump in the squats. Strong as ****. What made you decide to go that way?

Also, where did you get the rep ranges for the sets, and why do they vary (once you said 11-15 for chest, then you said 20-30). Or rather, why do you do it like that?

Anyways, very sweet workouts man. Love DC
I wasn't Hitting legs very hard over the summer, just muscle memory I'd say. Have a personal best of a 600+1RM for squat (last winter). The rep ranges are different by exercise, dumbbell presses for anything are 20-30. It's 11-15 for harebell or smith presses (excluding flat beech bc of the risk for injury)

Hope that answered your question

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well kind of moved away from DC last night, I hit bis/forearms/calves DC style then hit stiff deads an deep squats (ass to grass) with an old buddy.

Worked up to 350 on stiff deads for 5 and squats 365 for 6. Felt good. Joints are kind of getting a little achy. My elbows and writ are starting to give me some issues. It's been a hard 4 week blast, Dante explains he usually blasted for 4 weeks, 6 max before he would coast for 2. I'm going to start another go and hope to squeeze out 2 more weeks before I go a few weeks of FST-7 for my "cruise training"

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good broham. DC always intrigued me, but i havnt gotten around to trying it, i like volume, and i get paranoid that if i do DC it wont be enough volume. lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin good broham. DC always intrigued me, but i havnt gotten around to trying it, i like volume, and i get paranoid that if i do DC it wont be enough volume. lol
Yeah it was hard to get a grip on at first for me too. Then after a few blast's I saw how much strength I had gained and was hooked. Only beef is my biceps seem to not grow like the rest of my body, legs absolutely BLOW UP!!!!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to have to change the schedule up a bit. Hit A1 today, chest/shoulders/triceps

Flat BB Bench
205: 23x5x3=31RP
20-30RP

DB overhead press
75:21x6x3=30RP
20-30RP

Skull Crushers (EZ Curl bar)
115:13x4x2=19RP
15-20RP

I switched it up to EZ curl bar, straight bar was killing my wrist. I went way up in weight on accident, thought the bar was different weight. I'll take tomorrow off and hit B1 (bi's/forearms/back) Thursday and C1 (legs) Friday. I'll go two on/one off/two on/one off etc.......until I can't beat my log book

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it was hard to get a grip on at first for me too. Then after a few blast's I saw how much strength I had gained and was hooked. Only beef is my biceps seem to not grow like the rest of my body, legs absolutely BLOW UP!!!!!!
Yea ive recently changed my routine to incorporate strength and volume, so we shall see how this goes, im picking up strength pretty quick, hopefully it continues!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
B1 biceps/forearms/back

BB Curl
80:14x5x4

Pinwheel Curls
50x12

Neutral pull ups
+10: 12x5x2

T-Bar Row
245x12
275x7

I'm toast right now
Those are some crazy ass Tbar rows dude. What is that, 6 plates? I couldn't even do 1 haha.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks but it's 5 and 5lb guy. I count the bar I use as 45 (like you would for bench, squat etc...) jut makes math for my dumbass easier lol.
Oh, so you do them on a barbell and not on one of those chest supported machines?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll take tomorrow off and hit B1 (bi's/forearms/back) Thursday and C1 (legs) Friday. I'll go two on/one off/two on/one off etc.......until I can't beat my log book
What is the purpose of this DW?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout A2

Incline BB Bench
245: 11x4x2= 17RP
11-15RP

Standing Overhead BB Press
135:14x5x2=21RP
15-20RP

Weighted Dips
55:14x4x1=19RP
15-20RP

I hit a wall on dips. My tris were shredded, I shook like a leaf for at least 5 seconds trying to squeeze out that last rep to bump weight, no dice. I'm still stuck at the 210ish mark. Really pounded food today, and a few shakes so we'll see at the end of the week if I can muster up a few lbs.

Also, iForce Rev2....LEGIT! Super strong AI, *****s Letro(in my short experience with these type products) guys should look into it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took a few days off and am back to a more traditional split to the next week or so until its back to a DC BLAST!

Chest and tris today
Flat BB bench
225x15
235x12
245x9

Incline flys
35x20
45x15
50x12

Decline machine
3sets

Flat DB fly
40x15
45x12
50x11

Rope push down
3sets

Dips
3 sets til failure

Close grip bench
135x20
145x15
165x10

Tris are toast!!!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back on the DC train Monday! Been doing a regular split since and I have mixed feelings. The pump is cool but I'm running out of gas and not as sore.

Weight has leveled off. Weighed in at 220 today. I have 4 more weeks of hardcore GFH ;-)

Diet looks like so

Meal 1:
1scoop trutien
6 whole eggs
1/2 cup oats

Meal 2:
2 scoops whey

Meal 3:
10oz chicken tenderloin
1/2 cup white rice

Meal 4:
Up Your MASS shake
16oz skim milk

Meal 5:
10oz tenderloin
1/2 cup white rice

Meal 6:
Up You MASS shake
16oz skim milk

Meal 7:
Idk but a low carb lower fat 50gr protein haha

That last meal is my last break at work it's only 10min spin gotta figure something out.
Works out to bout 400/400/100 so should work out well for these last few weeks of going hard. I'll back off the carbs a little after that and eat a little cleaner

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys, woke up late yesterday and couldnt update my workout log

Workout B1

90: 11x5x4=20RP
15-20RP

DB Hammer Curl
50x20SS
12-20SS

Leg Press Calve Raise
180x12
10-12

Stiff Deads
315x6
365x4

Leg Press (low-narrow stance)
495x12
405x20
*Need to go heavier on the 1st set. I threw up after this workout BTW

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Todays workout was a little different than I wanted. I didn't have a workout partner and fat chance anyone at my gym would give a spot. Theyre all co(k suckers

Workout A2

Hammer Incline Iso-Press
270: 11x3x2=15RP
11-15RP

Seated Narrow BB Press
135: 12x5x3=20RP
15-20RP

CG Bench
225: 11x3x2=16RP
11-15RP
*Without a spotter

Hammer Iso-High Pull Down
270: 12x5x4=21RP
15-20RP

Bent Over BB Row
225x12
245x8

It seems my shoulders arent growing like the rest of my body, theyre lagging. Anyone with DC experience also experience this?