Da Guuurly Log (now on AM)

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    I solved the Squat problem yesterday, Diri helped me set something up and it's much more comfortable than the old setup, I'll post pix

Today I went back to high reps :/

Squat
    80lbs x 15 (sort of a warm up)
    85lbs x 15
    85lbs x 15
    85lbs x 15
    90lbs x 15
    (I figure If I'm doing things at the right poundage I should be lowering weights instead of going higher with each set, but I've been doing these at 80 for so long I'm trying to ease into higher weight, I'm fighting urges here folks lol)

Bench
    45lbs x 15
    45lbs x 15
    45lbs x 15
    45lbs x 15
    45lbs x 15
    Last two sets where finished with rest pauses because I refused to use lower weight

BO Row
    45lbs x 15
    45lbs x 15
    45lbs x 15
    45lbs x 15
    45lbs x 15
    This turned out to be almost exactly lke my benches with the last two sets being finished with rest pauses.

Close Grip
    30lbs x 13
    30lbs x 13
    30lbs x 13
    30lbs x 13
    30lbs x 10 (Oh happy sticky this burned!!!!)

No Abs or Curls today

5k time the other day sucked at around 28 min with 2 laps to go so I stopped checking but no matter, I'll get there. Felt really heavy, Current Goal is a flat 27 min for now....
    I went back to the track the next day and left my keys in the truck by accident so I did a 10 min mile and two more laps just before my dad got there lol, we opened her up with some pieces of wood and part of a window screen

I have a lot of yard work this week.....sigh....
    [COLOR="#4B0082"]you go girl/COLOR]

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    I got Saturdays workout done, For the life of me I can't remember what the heck I did on Sunday didn't get Monday's weight training done Only the 2.5 miles. Yesterday I got home lateand decided u know what, I'm gonna do some practice.

Pull ups:
    3x1
    2x5
    Halvsies
    Jump up negs (as in I'd get a good jump impulse in order to get in high enough then lower slowly
    After I couldn't manage those I shimmied my way up with some light help from my toes on the door frame and got a few more negs done
    I just felt like going until I absolutely felt like stopping

Push ups
    5x10
    4x6
    3x4
    This felt great and I couldn't believe I'd done it after all i struggled on the pull up bar

TODAY:

Round 1
    1 min Jumping Jacks, 1 min Weight Step Ups (Chair), 6 Burpess

Round 2
    1 min Jumping Jacks, 1 min Weight Step Ups (Chair), 6 Burpess, 10 Spiderman Crawls

Round 3
    1 min Jumping Jacks, 1 min Weight Step Ups (Chair), 6 Burpess, 10 Spiderman Crawls, 10 Moving Jumpsquats

Round 4
    1 min Jumping Jacks, 1 min Weight Step Ups (Chair), 6 Burpess, 10 Spiderman Crawls, 10 Moving Jumpsquats

I seriously felt the SS Crawls in my Latissimus Dorsi arms are burnt, surprised how well I did with the burpees.
    Have spent the rest of the day so far in the Yard, am currently (not as I post but still) Wacking some Weedzzzz and I am very angry with the stupid Wacker
    I have no clue what half of this means. lol. But damn it girl. Do the damn thing. A burpee, spiderman crawls? Oh lord, so much for the point and nod, guess I better keep the ear phone outs and pay attention to what in gods names we do.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    I have no clue what half of this means. lol. But damn it girl. Do the damn thing. A burpee, spiderman crawls? Oh lord, so much for the point and nod, guess I better keep the ear phone outs and pay attention to what in gods names we do.
    lol Thanks for stopping by
    I learned the SS crawls and Burpees from a friend of mine thesinner (he posts here too sometimes) great guy, he does some cement bag workouts and sledge hammer workouts I've been meaning to try.

The above are the SS Crawls, the lower you get to the floor the tougher it is.

Those are Burpees, I've had a few misses on these where I do a belly flop by accident lol, part of the learning process I suppose....

The jumping jacks I do very explosive to get the most out of them, really get my heart pumping (calves burning too lol) and the moving jump squats I get down low jump up as high as I can and each time i come back down i'm on 2 different floor tiles than the one i started on, some times side to side, sometimes back and forth or round.

I do these sorts of things because I find them fun, entertaining and challenging.

Yesterday's Weight training:
    This week is 9-12 rep range so I weights went up

Here I'm calculating off of a 1 RM of 110 right now, feeling like it should go up pretty quick
    SLDL
    80lbs x 12
    80lbs x 12
    80lbs x 12
    80lbs x 12 (pump was feeling very rough here)
    80lbs x 12 (uuh same here lol...)

Bench Press
    45lbs x 12
    45lbs X 12
    45lbs x 10
    45lbs x 10
    45lbs x 9 (this I feel doesn't go with what I've been calculating as my 1 RM but it goes to show how fried I was from pull ups)

No curlz, decided to get up and try the pull ups again lol, been feeling abusive lately
    2 unassisted
    Diri heard me grunting and said he'd spot me
    4 assisted (although he swears it was all me) which I am very proud of
    2 1/2 (because damnit halvsies count!! lol)
    and some negs

No juice left for close grip bench

Todays Workout
    NONE lol I rested thank u Have a nice weekend folks
    1 more thing
    Name:  IMG_0897 (640x480).jpg
Views: 64
Size:  185.4 KB
    My calluses gross but proud I guess, I lost 1 of my gloves. Luckily I had already ordered another, still haven't gotten them tho, little suckers showed up again real quick.
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Hey man! Doin good, been seeing u popping back up around the forums

I got around to making that bar that u suggested finally, works like a charm!
    AWESOME!

I am glad it worked out for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    I've got another project Idea for some Kettlebells I want to make lol.
    Please do share your idea. KBs are so damn expensive and I wish I had more

I have thought about trying to rig something but never really put that much thought into it

I've been much more consistent as of late which makes me very happy. Been motivated by the new ladies here on the forums you should check out their logs, really good stuff.
    Yup I have seen!

Seems like all the posters significant others have decided to join the boards... I might have to get my wife on here now lol

Basically preparing for Halloween, my favorite holiday and I want to look tough my latest Idea is to be a Pirate lol of course.....also thought about Pheonix, Cheetara or Silk Spectre I.
    Do u celebrate Halloween?
    Oh HELLS YEA!

I am a grown kid! My son LOVES to dress up like action heros (specifically marvel characters) Last year he was spider-man and I was the joker..

Not sure what we are gonna do this year yet.

Glad to see around buddy
    Likewise
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    lol Thanks for stopping by
    I learned the SS crawls and Burpees from a friend of mine thesinner (he posts here too sometimes) great guy, he does some cement bag workouts and sledge hammer workouts I've been meaning to try.

The above are the SS Crawls, the lower you get to the floor the tougher it is.

Those are Burpees, I've had a few misses on these where I do a belly flop by accident lol, part of the learning process I suppose....

The jumping jacks I do very explosive to get the most out of them, really get my heart pumping (calves burning too lol) and the moving jump squats I get down low jump up as high as I can and each time i come back down i'm on 2 different floor tiles than the one i started on, some times side to side, sometimes back and forth or round.

I do these sorts of things because I find them fun, entertaining and challenging.

Yesterday's Weight training:
    This week is 9-12 rep range so I weights went up

Here I'm calculating off of a 1 RM of 110 right now, feeling like it should go up pretty quick
    SLDL
    80lbs x 12
    80lbs x 12
    80lbs x 12
    80lbs x 12 (pump was feeling very rough here)
    80lbs x 12 (uuh same here lol...)

Bench Press
    45lbs x 12
    45lbs X 12
    45lbs x 10
    45lbs x 10
    45lbs x 9 (this I feel doesn't go with what I've been calculating as my 1 RM but it goes to show how fried I was from pull ups)

No curlz, decided to get up and try the pull ups again lol, been feeling abusive lately
    2 unassisted
    Diri heard me grunting and said he'd spot me
    4 assisted (although he swears it was all me) which I am very proud of
    2 1/2 (because damnit halvsies count!! lol)
    and some negs

No juice left for close grip bench

Todays Workout
    NONE lol I rested thank u Have a nice weekend folks
    1 more thing
    Name:  IMG_0897 (640x480).jpg
Views: 64
Size:  185.4 KB
    My calluses gross but proud I guess, I lost 1 of my gloves. Luckily I had already ordered another, still haven't gotten them tho, little suckers showed up again real quick.
    I would kill my knee doin the spiderman's.. And the others look like something we make the kids do when they are naughty. lol. WOW, YOU GO GIRL. WHOLLY CRAP BATWOMAN!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    I would kill my knee doin the spiderman's.. And the others look like something we make the kids do when they are naughty. lol. WOW, YOU GO GIRL. WHOLLY CRAP BATWOMAN!
    LMAO! Sorry I missed this until now, thanks hun.
    Been runnin catchup this week on quite a few things, I'm getting my blog back up and running was thinking of stopping this log (which I started because I put the Pause button on the blog) but now....AM has just really grown on me lol. I mean I do customer service here for AX and what not but this log has nothing to do with that. It's just my log.
    Don't matter none anyways lol I'll keep it going now for sure. Just coming down from an adrenalin rush don't have the whole workout writen down but I'm very happy about 3 sets of 3 pull ups I was able to do, felt very strong and in control on the first two sets, definitely getting better. I did a few more, then some halvsies and negs Can't wait to reach 5 whole pull ups in one set!! LOL
    Any who guys, I'm back getting my game on again. Took a pretty steady week off to get the ball rolling on some things although I wasn't completely idle in the workout department.
    Did one of my full body jitter bug jump around the house workouts, even did zig zag runs in the living room after moving all the furniture to the "Foyer" (now I have to go move it back LOL) Be back tomorrow with weights, Heavy Low reps this week Saweeeet
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

7. Where ya been mrodz?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •