Natty T's Bodybuilding Log

Page 1 of 20 1236 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Natty T's Bodybuilding Log


    For those of ya'll who don't know, I apparently have chronic traumatic encephalopathy. It comes from getting hit in the head really hard a bunch. (article on it: Dead athletes' brains show damage from concussions - CNN.com). This pretty much spells the end of my football career unless i get brawny and stupid and play anyway. Since i'm not planning on getting stupid I'm now devoting my life to body building. I'd like to be on a stage next summer ('10) but realistically I'll build up until Christmas 2010 and try to do a show in summer of '11.

  2. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Routine:
    it's basically a 5 day split that is never really set in stone. I really love being in the gym, and I hate off days which I'm trying to work around by having two 'slower' days in days four and five.
    day one chest
    day two legs
    day three back
    day four arms
    day five abs

    Diet:
    7:30 whey shake with cup of oats and flax
    8:00 shock therapy
    8:15 in the gym
    9:30-10:00 whey shake with storm
    10:30: chicken breast with full cup of rice (measure dry) and fruit
    12:00: roast with sweet potato
    3:00 chicken breast with cup of rice
    4:00 last heavy carbs of the day: natty peanut butter sandwhich on wheat
    6:00 two chicken breasts with broccoli
    8:00 24 ounces of fat free milk. last thing of the day usually.
    between 11-12 is bed time.


    Supplements:

    as of 4/7/09
    • Animal Flex
    • Shock Therapy
    • Storm
    • Nocturnabol
    • Gaba



    UPDATE: 4/19/09

    • Somnidren
    • ZMK
    • Taurine
    • Creatine Mono
    • Universal Storm
    • AX's Slim Xtreme
    • Animal Flex
  3. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    this post is reserved for pics
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    this post is reserved cuz i felt like reserving another one without reason..
  5. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,528
    Rep Power
    3579757
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    90.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good look with this new endeavor! I followed the last log and will follow this one as well.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  6. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Good look with this new endeavor! I followed the last log and will follow this one as well.
    thank you

    haha i didn't even send out invites yet.
  7. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5555
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sorry to hear about the football. What weight do you want to compete at? Shold post some before pics.
  8. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Sorry to hear about the football. What weight do you want to compete at? Shold post some before pics.
    i'm aiming to find a camera.


    I'm not sure about the weight yet. I hit 269 on the scale today... I think I could compete in the 220's.-230's
  9. Senior Member
    jdg487's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    24.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    In for the ride! Good luck Natty!
  10. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    In for the ride! Good luck Natty!
    thank you
  11. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3262
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    30.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    nice to see that you're making the most of this
  12. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,528
    Rep Power
    3579757
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    90.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    i'm aiming to find a camera.


    I'm not sure about the weight yet. I hit 269 on the scale today... I think I could compete in the 220's.-230's
    dang you are a big dude....

    *feels short and small now*

    pause
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  13. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    nice to see that you're making the most of this
    glad to have you aboard
  14. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    dang you are a big dude....

    *feels short and small now*

    pause
    haha, it's all good man. you're lucky you don't have to pick the bar up as far when you're doing deads :dl:
  15. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2279
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    1.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sorry to hear about the head bro! How did you find this out? I had a super bag head injury 4 years ago I kinda am taking it slow on MMA and fighting until I get insurance so I can be cleared by a doctor... I dont wanna take blows to the head unless I can get cleared.

    Good luck brotha! Cant wait to see you succeed you stubborn fxck!
  16. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    This is my post for my workout from today. also in my old log.


    alright the workout:today was arms. i don't like having just an arms day, but it gives another day in there for recovery so i don't have to take two off days. i think i'm going to turn my other off day into a go to the gym and stretch day haha.

    I weighed in today at 169...i'll wait a few days and see if that's level or goes up/down before i make it official...

    bi's:
    standing b.b. curl
    115 lbs (b.b.+ 35's) 4 sets of 8
    21's
    75 lbs 3
    standing d.b. curl
    50 x 8 x 1 this was extremely easy so i raised it
    60 x 8 x 3 the last 4 reps on the last set had some body english
    45 x max reps (body english free)x 1 i think i did 11 but i wasn't really counting
    tri's
    standing tri press 100 lbs (we don't have any higher weights at my gym ) x 4 sets of 12
    skull crushers 90 lbs x 3 sets of 12
    tri kickbacks 30 lbs x 4 sets of 12

    I don't really like all the high rep work right now, so i'm going to try to raise the weight up next week.

    I'm heading out for birthday lunch, then i'm going to go apply at the hotel. hope everyone's having a fantastic day in the gym
  17. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Sorry to hear about the head bro! How did you find this out? I had a super bag head injury 4 years ago I kinda am taking it slow on MMA and fighting until I get insurance so I can be cleared by a doctor... I dont wanna take blows to the head unless I can get cleared.

    Good luck brotha! Cant wait to see you succeed you stubborn fxck!
    nice to have you aboard man.

    good luck with your head injury.

    I've had a bunch of tests run over the years, I couldn't play football my sr. year in high school due to a concussion. They brought me in friday for some more tests, then told me what they thought it was and that they couldn't really do anything about it.
  18. New Member
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    233
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    12.07%

    im subb'd for the long run...gl big guy you'll get there...keep up the intensity
  19. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 17amethyl View Post
    im subb'd for the long run...gl big guy you'll get there...keep up the intensity
    thank you
  20. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    For a little more background on where I'm at now, I got on the football team at SFA, (i didn't tell them about my head) and busted my knee out. I limped around for a year, and by the time it was strong enough to lift again (i didn't get surgery) i met a girl who didn't want me to lift. Didn't want a buff b.f. I'd fallen head over heals for her, and would make her my fiance within 3 months. She dumped me at 4 am valentines day, and 3 days later I was back in the gym.
    It's been a month and 21 days since then and i've put on 24 pounds in that time, following the diet I've been following. I've been using the supplement stack for 2 weeks tomorrow.
  21. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2279
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    1.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    nice to have you aboard man.

    good luck with your head injury.

    I've had a bunch of tests run over the years, I couldn't play football my sr. year in high school due to a concussion. They brought me in friday for some more tests, then told me what they thought it was and that they couldn't really do anything about it.
    Man I hit my head on the concrete after wrestling around with a buddy... crack in my skull, blood clot in my brain, bleeding 3 spots internally, and had a contusion. I had 2 doctors and 2 nurses tell me that patients with that severe of a head injury usually are in a coma, paralyzed, or dead (EEEEESH!)

    I went back a year later and got another cat scan and they told me my head healed good so far but that it was STILL HEALING A YEAR LATER! (YIKES!)

    So as severe as it was im amazed i dont have any serious side effects... for awhile i had pain while heavy lifting but that has been gone for 3 years or so
  22. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Man I hit my head on the concrete after wrestling around with a buddy... crack in my skull, blood clot in my brain, bleeding 3 spots internally, and had a contusion. I had 2 doctors and 2 nurses tell me that patients with that severe of a head injury usually are in a coma, paralyzed, or dead (EEEEESH!)

    I went back a year later and got another cat scan and they told me my head healed good so far but that it was STILL HEALING A YEAR LATER! (YIKES!)

    So as severe as it was im amazed i dont have any serious side effects... for awhile i had pain while heavy lifting but that has been gone for 3 years or so
    yeah man.

    thinks like this never completely heal.

    i sat down with my family and we think i've had about 15+ concussions.
  23. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2279
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    1.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    yeah man.

    thinks like this never completely heal.

    i sat down with my family and we think i've had about 15+ concussions.
    HOLY SHXT! Yeah those are no good... Well bro Id wish ya luck with this future endeavor... but I'm not going too... and its not because im a fxcking a$$hole... (well i am a little bit) but im not going to wish you luck, Because I know you're one dedicated motherfxcker and you don't need it! I know you will be successful in whatever you do! With that being said... I'm in for the ride!
  24. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    HOLY SHXT! Yeah those are no good... Well bro Id wish ya luck with this future endeavor... but I'm not going too... and its not because im a fxcking a$$hole... (well i am a little bit) but im not going to wish you luck, Because I know you're one dedicated motherfxcker and you don't need it! I know you will be successful in whatever you do! With that being said... I'm in for the ride!
    hahaha thanks man.


    i don't wish you luck too
  25. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3262
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    30.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    what a weird girl. i assume she was with the EMO crowd if she wanted you to stay that skinny. also, anyone that superficial isn't whats best for your heart. keep slugging away at life brotha, that's how success is measured on and off the field.
  26. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237107
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    84.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    subbed for the ride as well, look at it from the bright side, at least you didn't take one too many blows, best of luck natty.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  27. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    what a weird girl. i assume she was with the EMO crowd if she wanted you to stay that skinny. also, anyone that superficial isn't whats best for your heart. keep slugging away at life brotha, that's how success is measured on and off the field.
    yea man.

    actually the thing was, she was 4'11 (extremely smart girl, not emo at all actually) and i'm 6'1, and i'm kind of a huge guy...always have been. just really thick boned...and i think she was worried about me getting even bigger...
    idk

    it wasn't the best relationship, but i was enamored by here and didn't see that at the time.
  28. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51546
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    In to make sure nobody hits you in the head!
  29. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    In to make sure nobody hits you in the head!



    that's almost not funny...one of my concussions came in middle school in the weight room. we had a really small weight room and i was doing crunches and a kid was doing bench press and he lost it and a 45 slipped off and hit me in the head.
  30. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1030
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    9.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Subbed will catch up later...:dl:
  31. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Subbed will catch up later...:dl:
    welcome aboard
  32. IBE Rep
    M16's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    333
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

    Good Luck with the switch over man !!!...You can own it. I'll be keeping up with this for sure and if yA ever want to bounce ideas{TRAINING, DIET, ETC} off one another I'm here.

    GOOD LUCK
  33. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    1325
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    74.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Kick some ass, bro!
  34. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Good Luck with the switch over man !!!...You can own it. I'll be keeping up with this for sure and if yA ever want to bounce ideas{TRAINING, DIET, ETC} off one another I'm here.

    GOOD LUCK
    thanks man same goes for you
  35. Senior Member
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    1167
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Appreciate the invite, bro ! I'm in for sure !!
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  36. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    748
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Appreciate the invite, bro ! I'm in for sure !!
    thanks man.
  37. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2279
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    1.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post



    that's almost not funny...one of my concussions came in middle school in the weight room. we had a really small weight room and i was doing crunches and a kid was doing bench press and he lost it and a 45 slipped off and hit me in the head.
    Ouch!
  38. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38248
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey Natty, nice to see you got a new thread going. I am registered for an NPC in october, but I think I may drop it. I have not had near the time to devote to my bodybuilding this school year that I was planning. Are you in school at all right now?

    I feel your pain though on concussion and such. I have had my fair share. I had one last semester doing MMA. I caught a standing arm bar weird and slammed my head... that put me out for over a month.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  39. New Member
    elementrip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    299
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    43.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    Routine:
    it's basically a 5 day split that is never really set in stone. I really love being in the gym, and I hate off days which I'm trying to work around by having two 'slower' days in days four and five.
    day one chest
    day two legs
    day three back
    day four arms
    day five abs

    Diet:
    7:30 whey shake with cup of oats and flax
    8:00 shock therapy
    8:15 in the gym
    9:30-10:00 whey shake with storm
    10:30: chicken breast with full cup of rice (measure dry) and fruit
    12:00: roast with sweet potato
    3:00 chicken breast with cup of rice
    4:00 last heavy carbs of the day: natty peanut butter sandwhich on wheat
    6:00 two chicken breasts with broccoli
    8:00 24 ounces of fat free milk. last thing of the day usually.
    between 11-12 is bed time.


    Supplements:
    as of 4/7/09
    animal flex
    universal shock therapy
    universal storm
    nocturnabol
    Gaba
    Stack is solid dude! And as for the diet thats about what i try and get everyday lately on my cut. I'm in for the ride bro! Good luck as always, you've got some big goals ahead of you as do i... Anxiously awaiting the pics to see the progression!
    You sure as hell dont lack motivation thats for sure!!
  40. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7013
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    In for the ride Natty boy!

    Lets see some results.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natty-T.
    By natty texan in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 09:26 PM
  2. Natty or Not
    By jsmoke in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 07:57 PM
  3. What natty to add to this pct?
    By schwellington in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 11:20 PM
  4. Natty PB
    By powerhouse21 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 01:03 PM
  5. Oh My God, It's Natty PB!
    By Biggs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 06:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in