Natty T's Bodybuilding Log

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
subbed fo sho', feel like I'm late to the party already!

btw, if you missed it; happy birthday bro! 20's a great age to be (now if I could just go back). I turn 30 in 9 days...ugh!
haha thanks man. happy pre birthday.

what day is it? the 16th?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, good luck with your goals natty!

edit: on the note of birthdays, my 17th tomorrow :D

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I feel ya I'm 32 next month :ugh1: but in pretty decent shape for a 31 yr old...Yes Natty congrats on gettin outta the teens its all up from here bro...this looks like its gonna be a great run...OH yeah an I'm caught up now...
i liked being a teen...

everyone thought i was on roids when i was curling 60's haha

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, good luck with your goals natty!

edit: on the note of birthdays, my 17th tomorrow :D
thanks for jumpin on man.

nice congrats early. i have to say 17 has been my favorite year so far.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
thanks :), my goal is to be 30lbs heavier by 18 lol, what sort of goals are you aiming for this year? Are you also gonne be remaining natural?

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
thanks :), my goal is to be 30lbs heavier by 18 lol, what sort of goals are you aiming for this year? Are you also gonne be remaining natural?
yup all natural. atleast untill i'm 28-30. the temptation is always there. especially when i see shaddow putting on 10 pounds in 10 days haha

i'm not sure of the goals just yet. I'm working with MrBigPr to figure out where I should start.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Lifting today natty?
yessir. here's the workout.

today is one of my off days so i just did abs.
reverse bridge core, three sets of one minute
hanging leg raises 3 sets of 12
cable crunches 4 sets of 20 with the whole stack...i think it was 170 lbs
'wood choppers' 4 sets of 15 to each side with 90 lbs
oblique crunches 3 sets of 12 with a 45 plate
hyper extensions 3 sets of 12 with a 45 plate

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
yup all natural. atleast untill i'm 28-30. the temptation is always there. especially when i see shaddow putting on 10 pounds in 10 days haha
I honestly couldn't have dreamed of putting on this much mass so quickly, but it obviously takes quite a toll on your body as well. Your head's in the right place though, natty. Keep rockin' it! :head:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly couldn't have dreamed of putting on this much mass so quickly, but it obviously takes quite a toll on your body as well. Your head's in the right place though, natty. Keep rockin' it! :head:
I think Shaddow's super human power is to be hyper sensitive to whatever the body feels like doing at the time. His cuts are outrageously effective, and now his bulk is outrageous.

I consider myself an easy, easy "weight" gainer, I could probably pull 10lbs in 10 days, but probably of pure heat facilitating blubber.

"I need my Omega's, stop teas'n me!"

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I think Shaddow's super human power is to be hyper sensitive to whatever the body feels like doing at the time. His cuts are outrageously effective, and now his bulk is outrageous.

I consider myself an easy, easy "weight" gainer, I could probably pull 10lbs in 10 days, but probably of pure heat facilitating blubber.

"I need my Omega's, stop teas'n me!"

:laugh: i just blew milk out of my nose laughing at that...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Haha, that thing is a beast.

I noticed you didnt dedicate a day strictly to shoulders.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
lol, if you can resist till 28-30 you are a better man than me! I had enough trouble making 17 natty:laugh:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
lol, if you can resist till 28-30 you are a better man than me! I had enough trouble making 17 natty:laugh:
i know what your talking about.... everyone makes me jellous with their juice. I just have to keep telling myself that im so big without it that i dont "need" it.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
also i like to tell myself that if i juice, my androgen receptors will be clogged with the dead hormones and i will never be able to build muscle without gear again..... which is partially true

Random181

Awards
  • Established
You keep telling yourself that :p I just tell myself the truth, that im not exactly the biggest bloke and dont want to stunt my growth :)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
once you do roids you will never grow any taller though. right?

so it does stunt your height growth

Random181

Awards
  • Established
The belief that taking steroids will automatically close the growth plates it entirely untrue, some will, some wont, if you know what your doing you can in theory get around it. However, its not really fair of me to explain the whole thing in nattys thread, pm me if you want to discuss further.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
subbed fo sho', feel like I'm late to the party already!

btw, if you missed it; happy birthday bro! 20's a great age to be (now if I could just go back). I turn 30 in 9 days...ugh!
Im with ya Heywood.... Im only 24 and it feels like 19/20 was forever ago... Man do I miss those days of being irresponsible!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Haha, that thing is a beast.

I noticed you didnt dedicate a day strictly to shoulders.
i do shoulers with chest.

sorry i never think about writing it down. they just go hand and hand in my head.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Im with ya Heywood.... Im only 24 and it feels like 19/20 was forever ago... Man do I miss those days of being irresponsible!
haha, when i'm irresponsible, i'll be sure to pm you

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
haha, when i'm irresponsible, i'll be sure to pm you
Hahahaha! Its was the whole college and then joining the Marine Corps thing... while we may be some Hard nosed serious looking motherfxckers... believe me when I say all we did was screw around the majority of the time and drink like fish. Except when it was time to go to the field and do our infantry thang... serious business all week long... way to much fun and games on weekend libbo

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright well i'm gonna try to cut some fat here pretty soon...

i'm thinking about orderin sx and a natty test booster and running just that...

any suggestions on the natty t boost?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I liked Chuck Diesels and RPM for test boosters. Although they all break me out so I don't tend to use them anymore.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I liked Chuck Diesels and RPM for test boosters. Although they all break me out so I don't tend to use them anymore.
like stack the two? or dth and rpm on their own?

does dth have a stim in it, because i'd like to stick to just sx as my daily stim

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
do they sell t-911 on here yet?

i have a life long vendetta against gnc
order it through LGsciences.com, put in the AM50 code, and get half off :) 28 bucks makes it almost a steal given the feedback.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
order it through LGsciences.com, put in the AM50 code, and get half off :) 28 bucks makes it almost a steal given the feedback.
nice thank you very much.

is this stackable? does it have an ai? (i'm bout to look it up now haha)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe look into Drive. The forskolin would be very nice to use in an attempt to cut some fat. DTH and Activate Xtreme are some other nice choices though.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
okay, i'm thinking about stacking t-911, animal stak and sx

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
okay, i'm thinking about stacking t-911, animal stak and sx
I've heard nothing but good things about t-911...Be careful with SX its a serious appetite suppressant and 1 cap a day should be plenty since you are stim sensitive....If you are meaning Slim X...:laugh:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
T-911 @ $28 is a steal! Nutra's TNT Stack is also a helluva deal for everything you get. I responded really well to it. I've also heard nothing but good things about DTH. (I'll be giving DTH a go during PCT in about 4 weeks.)

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I've heard nothing but good things about t-911...Be careful with SX its a serious appetite suppressant and 1 cap a day should be plenty since you are stim sensitive....If you are meaning Slim X...:laugh:
haha yeah.

volcom staying up all night pretty much let me know one cap will be more than enough.

heck i wouldn't be surprised to stay up all night on one cap...

i have a hard time imagining something suppressing my appetite that much but i'll give it a try and log it.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
T-911 @ $28 is a steal! Nutra's TNT Stack is also a helluva deal for everything you get. I responded really well to it. I've also heard nothing but good things about DTH. (I'll be giving DTH a go during PCT in about 4 weeks.)
tnt stack?
i'll have to look into it.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright today was chest

bb bench:
215 x 6 x 3
185 x 6 x 2

i would have liked to have gone a few more sets at 215 but i was struggling on the last set and there was no one in the gym to spot...

bb incline bench
135 x 8 x 4.
i've been staying at 115 for the last month, mostly because if i go too heavy on this exercise it really hurts my shoulders. however 115 was really getting to be a joke no matter how slow i tried to go so i upped it.

Incline flys
45's x 10 x 4

shoulders
db side raises
40's x 8 x 4

db front raises
40's x 8 x 4

reverse machine fly's
160 lbs (machine weight) x 8 x 4

got a good stretch and got out of there.
I'm planning on starting cardio back up tomorrow. i just have to get to the gym a little earlier.

overall today:
i didn't have any intensity, i really felt lackadaisical. I had the energy, but not the focus. i may have to take a real off day at the end of this split...

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Subbed You seem to have a lot of heart from what ive read thats a good quality.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the head bro! How did you find this out? I had a super bag head injury 4 years ago I kinda am taking it slow on MMA and fighting until I get insurance so I can be cleared by a doctor... I dont wanna take blows to the head unless I can get cleared.

Good luck brotha! Cant wait to see you succeed you stubborn fxck!
This is a big reason I stopped boxing. Watching punch drunk boxers was one of the saddest things Ive ever personally seen.

Shame we cant try for the same school now.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
This is a big reason I stopped boxing. Watching punch drunk boxers was one of the saddest things Ive ever personally seen.

Shame we cant try for the same school now.
we can still try for the same school. i'll just watch you from the sidelines haha

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
don't know how much this applies to you, but i got a electroshock thingy on my shoulder, and the kink went away. it occurred when i first started lifting, and it would really hamper my workouts. after using the TENS unit on my shoulder, the pain went away in maybe 3 days.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
don't know how much this applies to you, but i got a electroshock thingy on my shoulder, and the kink went away. it occurred when i first started lifting, and it would really hamper my workouts. after using the TENS unit on my shoulder, the pain went away in maybe 3 days.
i don't really know what it is. if i lift really heavy on bb incline bench it hurts for days and months if i continue. i battled the problem by not giong all the way down to my chest for awhile, but coming back i decided to lower the weight and do proper form.

it doesn't bother me :) i still get a good pump. i just looked work going down 100 lbs from one bench to the other haha

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
i don't really know what it is. if i lift really heavy on bb incline bench it hurts for days and months if i continue. i battled the problem by not giong all the way down to my chest for awhile, but coming back i decided to lower the weight and do proper form.

it doesn't bother me :) i still get a good pump. i just looked work going down 100 lbs from one bench to the other haha

Sounds like it could possibly be tendonitis or a rotator cuff inflammation; but don't quote me on that. I hear ya on the wo partner deal, I'm starting to get up enough in weight on bench that it would be nice to have one.