Natty T's Bodybuilding Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Natty T's Bodybuilding Log

Page 6 of 20 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1029

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    well here's an update.
    I just bought 20 of those 100 beta alanine tabs for a dollar things...
    1 ghsr stack
    1 kilo creatine mono..i have no idea what a kilo is though lol
    1 50 gram thing of grape seed extract.

    I also have glycobol, sx, and taurine on its way.

    i'm all set for losing weight...
    you bought 20 100 cap packs correct....???

  2. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i thought you were buying my intraid... what happened to that?
    dang i completely forgot.

    okay i'm making a note on my little note pad thingy.
  3. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    you bought 20 100 cap packs correct....???
    np was having a sale on it's 100 caps of beta alanine...each one was a dollar
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    jumpshot903's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,384
    Rep Power
    12046

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    np was having a sale on it's 100 caps of beta alanine...each one was a dollar
    You just got 2000 tabs for the price of 100 wow thats a crazy deal.
  5. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    You just got 2000 tabs for the price of 100 wow thats a crazy deal.
    yeah no kidding huh? i was thinking about buying more but my nice side took over and i wanted some other people to be able to get in on it.
  6. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    today: back day

    normally today would be a leg day, but due to my burnout the last few days (largely due to the piss poor diet i think) i decided to change it up.

    I also lowered the weight on my lifts today and really focused on form, and going slow. I really tried to feel all my fibers pulling the weights up, and holding the weight at the top or the rep. (V, whats this called again?)

    Deads-250x 4 sets of 8
    I really tried to have perfect form on these. I'm probably not going to be going super heavy on deads for awhile. Not because of the back pumps, but because I personally feel like there are better exercises. All these do for me right now (that i feel) is wear out my forearms and give me a massive lower back pump.

    Close Grip T-Bar Rows-three 45 plates and one 10 plate, 4 sets of 8
    I took a count of 4 on the eccentric part of the lift, let the weight come to a complete rest at the bottom, and "exploded" through the concentric part. Doing it this way gives me a massive burn, and I really feel like I'm doing more work with less weight...

    Wide Grip Bent Over Rows- 135 lbs 4 sets of 10
    Same type of form in the T-Bar rows...I felt like I could have added more weight, but by the last set I was really struggling to get the bar all the way to my chest.

    Wide Grip Pull Downs- 100 lbs (machine weight)
    My Lats are notoriously weak for my size...I've tried really hard to strengthen them for years without much luck...I've always gone in front of the head, I was taught the it puts too much strain on the shoulders to go behind the head, but I went behind the head today, and definitely felt like my lats did a lot more work...again with less weight...

    Hammer Rows- 45 and a 25 on each arm. 3 sets of 8
    I just wanted to give this exercise a try. There's a guy with a massive back at my gym who swears by this machine. I was actually pretty happy with it, I'm giong to find a way to work it into my routine.

    Good News: My sx, taurine, and glycobol should be here tomorrow. I'm pretty excited
  7. Senior Member
    jdg487's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    736

    Reputation

    solid work today natty!
  8. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    My SX Log:
    Natty T's Slim Xtreme Log

    If ya'll follow this ya'll really don't have to follow that, I'll be posting everything in here as well, that's just to help people with their research.
  9. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    Sounds good, one hell of a back day! Cant wait to see how the Glycobol treats you.
  10. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Sounds good, one hell of a back day! Cant wait to see how the Glycobol treats you.
    me either.

    it was really an impulse buy, i really don't understand what it's supposed to do...

    that's bad i know...
  11. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    If ur diet is clean, itll help with cutting. Should be amazing with you.

    When bulking, you can lean bulk more easily. Basically controls blood sugar/insulin. Controls breakdown of carbs and stuff.
  12. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    here's the diet i'm planning on following.

    morning-7:30
    44 grams whey, 1 cup of oats
    workout 8:30 or 9:00
    Powo-usually around 10:30-11:00 44 grams whey, one banana. (the carb had been table sugar in the past)
    12:00-chicken breast and 1/4 a sweet potato or a half a cup (measure dry) of brown rice
    3:00-roast on half a whole wheat roll
    5:00-chicken breast and a large amount of a low carb veggie
    8:00-large glass of fat free milk.

    I'm not sure if that's enough calories...
  13. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    Whats the amount of cals you are looking to hit? I can write one up for you in the next 10 minutes.
  14. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Whats the amount of cals you are looking to hit? I can write one up for you in the next 10 minutes.
    about 3200-3500. I can't cut all the carbs out though because of my hypoglycemia...

    thanks a ton man.
  15. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    No problem man, let me go to work.
  16. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    Breakfast 1
    1 scoop Whey Protein
    2 Slices Wheat Bread
    2 Tbsp. jelly

    Breakfast 2
    3 Whole eggs + 3 white eggs
    2 cups oatmeal

    Late-Morning Snack
    2 scoops casein protein or cottage cheese
    2 slices whole wheat bread
    1 tbsp. jelly
    1 tbsp. peanut butter

    Lunch-
    6 oz deli turkey/ Chicken Breast
    2 slices whole wheat bread
    1 tbsp. mustard
    2 cups mixed greed salad
    ½ avocado
    1 tbsp. olive oil/vinegar dressing

    Preworkout
    1 scoop whey protein
    1 large apple


    Postworkout
    2 scoops whey protein
    Bcaa
    Skim milk 12 oz

    Dinner
    6-8 oz Chicken Breast
    1 large sweet potato
    1 cup chopped broccoli
    2 cups mixed green salad
    1 tbsp. olive oil/vinegar dressing

    Nighttime Snack
    2 Scoops Casein protein Or some cottage cheese, fat free
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 oz. Walnuts (14 halves)
    5-10 g BCAAs

    Pre workout you may want to try 1 hour before working out. If you cant supplement with protein, find something good carb based with some decent protein. I never try to really not eat prior to working out, my workout s are usually pretty intense. You can sip Bcaa’s during. I mix my shakes with skim milk, but you can do what you feel.

    You can throw in some fish if you get tired of chicken, but ive put everything pretty much around things you can have easy access to.

    Casein Protein is a good investment if you have the money, I find a 4lb jug can usually last 2 months and more depending how I rely on it. Keep in mind you may not feel as full, due to the geling in your stomach. You can easily throw in Cottage cheese as a sub, if your funds are low.

    Macros are about 330-3600 calories, 350-360 g protein, 400g carbs, and 97g of fat.
  17. New Member
    heywood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    35
    Posts
    357
    Rep Power
    246

    Reputation

    Good work natty,

    I had been looking at the glycobol for when my ap runs out...but couldn't justify the cost just yet. Guess mom decided to go all out on the birthday; she has a friend who makes gourmet cakes so now I really have to eat some cake lol. Not looking forward to all that gluttony too much.

    Cheers man, keep it up; you're keeping the body guessing and that's what's important.
  18. Senior Member
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    986

    Reputation

    i ordered glycobol too, coming in the mail soon. T-911 CAME TODAY TOO. WOOHOOOOO

    I think ill try glycobol for a month, than add it t-911 for the second month!
  19. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Breakfast 1
    1 scoop Whey Protein
    2 Slices Wheat Bread
    2 Tbsp. jelly

    Breakfast 2
    3 Whole eggs + 3 white eggs
    2 cups oatmeal

    Late-Morning Snack
    2 scoops casein protein or cottage cheese
    2 slices whole wheat bread
    1 tbsp. jelly
    1 tbsp. peanut butter

    Lunch-
    6 oz deli turkey/ Chicken Breast
    2 slices whole wheat bread
    1 tbsp. mustard
    2 cups mixed greed salad
    ½ avocado
    1 tbsp. olive oil/vinegar dressing

    Preworkout
    1 scoop whey protein
    1 large apple


    Postworkout
    2 scoops whey protein
    Bcaa
    Skim milk 12 oz

    Dinner
    6-8 oz Chicken Breast
    1 large sweet potato
    1 cup chopped broccoli
    2 cups mixed green salad
    1 tbsp. olive oil/vinegar dressing

    Nighttime Snack
    2 Scoops Casein protein Or some cottage cheese, fat free
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 oz. Walnuts (14 halves)
    5-10 g BCAAs

    Pre workout you may want to try 1 hour before working out. If you cant supplement with protein, find something good carb based with some decent protein. I never try to really not eat prior to working out, my workout s are usually pretty intense. You can sip Bcaa’s during. I mix my shakes with skim milk, but you can do what you feel.

    You can throw in some fish if you get tired of chicken, but ive put everything pretty much around things you can have easy access to.

    Casein Protein is a good investment if you have the money, I find a 4lb jug can usually last 2 months and more depending how I rely on it. Keep in mind you may not feel as full, due to the geling in your stomach. You can easily throw in Cottage cheese as a sub, if your funds are low.

    Macros are about 330-3600 calories, 350-360 g protein, 400g carbs, and 97g of fat.
    what would i move around to work out in the morning?

    it's the only time i get to work out. and what could i do to get rid of the eggs...? and can i move more of those carbs earlier? i use the carb crash from my hypo-g to help me fall asleep at night.
  20. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    You can move the pre workout to first thing and move everything forward. I use egss for the nutritional value and egg whites for cheap protein. Sub something in the can give you not an overwhelming amount of fat. You can move alot of those carbs earlier, just tinker to see how you are affected.
  21. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    You can move the pre workout to first thing and move everything forward. I use egss for the nutritional value and egg whites for cheap protein. Sub something in the can give you not an overwhelming amount of fat. You can move alot of those carbs earlier, just tinker to see how you are affected.
    thank you a million times over.

    I'm saving up for either a usb cable for my camera or a new camera altogether (i have and olddddddd camera) so i can get some pics posted...a camera just doesn't seem as important as supplements in my head
  22. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    Yea i know what you mean. I had an old cam for the longest, cant decide if i want a new one because whenever i carry it i never need it. There are those times when i say, "dang wish i had a new cam".

    No problem man, any help you need ill be here. I know you are going to absolutely kill it. Keep on doing what you do, i know those lbs are going to melt off.
  23. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3260

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Breakfast 1
    1 scoop Whey Protein
    2 Slices Wheat Bread
    2 Tbsp. jelly

    Breakfast 2
    3 Whole eggs + 3 white eggs
    2 cups oatmeal

    Late-Morning Snack
    2 scoops casein protein or cottage cheese
    2 slices whole wheat bread
    1 tbsp. jelly
    1 tbsp. peanut butter

    Lunch-
    6 oz deli turkey/ Chicken Breast
    2 slices whole wheat bread
    1 tbsp. mustard
    2 cups mixed greed salad
    ½ avocado
    1 tbsp. olive oil/vinegar dressing

    Preworkout
    1 scoop whey protein
    1 large apple


    Postworkout
    2 scoops whey protein
    Bcaa
    Skim milk 12 oz

    Dinner
    6-8 oz Chicken Breast
    1 large sweet potato
    1 cup chopped broccoli
    2 cups mixed green salad
    1 tbsp. olive oil/vinegar dressing

    Nighttime Snack
    2 Scoops Casein protein Or some cottage cheese, fat free
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 oz. Walnuts (14 halves)
    5-10 g BCAAs

    Pre workout you may want to try 1 hour before working out. If you cant supplement with protein, find something good carb based with some decent protein. I never try to really not eat prior to working out, my workout s are usually pretty intense. You can sip Bcaa’s during. I mix my shakes with skim milk, but you can do what you feel.

    You can throw in some fish if you get tired of chicken, but ive put everything pretty much around things you can have easy access to.

    Casein Protein is a good investment if you have the money, I find a 4lb jug can usually last 2 months and more depending how I rely on it. Keep in mind you may not feel as full, due to the geling in your stomach. You can easily throw in Cottage cheese as a sub, if your funds are low.

    Macros are about 330-3600 calories, 350-360 g protein, 400g carbs, and 97g of fat.
    nicely done. i really enjoy the camaraderie of this site. reps.
  24. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1029

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Breakfast 1
    1 scoop Whey Protein
    2 Slices Wheat Bread
    2 Tbsp. jelly

    Breakfast 2
    3 Whole eggs + 3 white eggs
    2 cups oatmeal

    Late-Morning Snack
    2 scoops casein protein or cottage cheese
    2 slices whole wheat bread
    1 tbsp. jelly
    1 tbsp. peanut butter

    Lunch-
    6 oz deli turkey/ Chicken Breast
    2 slices whole wheat bread
    1 tbsp. mustard
    2 cups mixed greed salad
    ½ avocado
    1 tbsp. olive oil/vinegar dressing

    Preworkout
    1 scoop whey protein
    1 large apple


    Postworkout
    2 scoops whey protein
    Bcaa
    Skim milk 12 oz

    Dinner
    6-8 oz Chicken Breast
    1 large sweet potato
    1 cup chopped broccoli
    2 cups mixed green salad
    1 tbsp. olive oil/vinegar dressing

    Nighttime Snack
    2 Scoops Casein protein Or some cottage cheese, fat free
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 oz. Walnuts (14 halves)
    5-10 g BCAAs

    Pre workout you may want to try 1 hour before working out. If you cant supplement with protein, find something good carb based with some decent protein. I never try to really not eat prior to working out, my workout s are usually pretty intense. You can sip Bcaa’s during. I mix my shakes with skim milk, but you can do what you feel.

    You can throw in some fish if you get tired of chicken, but ive put everything pretty much around things you can have easy access to.

    Casein Protein is a good investment if you have the money, I find a 4lb jug can usually last 2 months and more depending how I rely on it. Keep in mind you may not feel as full, due to the geling in your stomach. You can easily throw in Cottage cheese as a sub, if your funds are low.

    Macros are about 330-3600 calories, 350-360 g protein, 400g carbs, and 97g of fat.
    Ya man this is awesome, I'm gonna copy and paste this for a little change up in my diet Reppys for you MrBigPR.....
  25. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    No doubt man.
  26. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    I'm going to try to put these in an easier to read format...

    Today:Legs

    Beginning Notes:I slept great last night, but I think I might have slept walked because there's a massive gash on my shin...

    Workout


    Squats225x10, 335x6, 275x 8 (bench squats) 225 x 8 (bench squats)
    Notes:I was really tight today, and had problems getting my butt down so I lowered the weight after for the bench squats and really focused on proper form...

    Lunges55's x 8 60's x 8 70's x 8 70's x 6
    Notes: Good improvement on these...much much better than I thought it would be.

    Lying Leg Curls100 (machine weight) x 4 sets of 8, 60 x 1 set of max reps very slow

    Calf Raises
    400 lbs (all machine weight) plus a 45+ three 35's x 4 sets of 20
    Notes I'm going to have to start doing burnouts. I didn't feel these at all...

    Hack Squats
    one plate on each side x 1 set of 25

    News:
    I just got my sx, glycobol and taurine in the mail. I'm bummed because the shirt that came with the glycobol is a large...I haven't fit in a large since i was 10. I just put it on and flexed and the seems stretched in my arms hahaha. Maybe after i cut the fat, i'll wear it around and look like a d-bag with a super tight shirt....or maybe i'll give it to jdg when we workout.
  27. Senior Member
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    986

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    I'm going to try to put these in an easier to read format...

    Today:Legs

    Beginning Notes:I slept great last night, but I think I might have slept walked because there's a massive gash on my shin...

    Workout


    Squats225x10, 335x6, 275x 8 (bench squats) 225 x 8 (bench squats)
    Notes:I was really tight today, and had problems getting my butt down so I lowered the weight after for the bench squats and really focused on proper form...

    Lunges55's x 8 60's x 8 70's x 8 70's x 6
    Notes: Good improvement on these...much much better than I thought it would be.

    Lying Leg Curls100 (machine weight) x 4 sets of 8, 60 x 1 set of max reps very slow

    Calf Raises
    400 lbs (all machine weight) plus a 45+ three 35's x 4 sets of 20
    Notes I'm going to have to start doing burnouts. I didn't feel these at all...

    Hack Squats
    one plate on each side x 1 set of 25

    News:
    I just got my sx, glycobol and taurine in the mail. I'm bummed because the shirt that came with the glycobol is a large...I haven't fit in a large since i was 10. I just put it on and flexed and the seems stretched in my arms hahaha. Maybe after i cut the fat, i'll wear it around and look like a d-bag with a super tight shirt....or maybe i'll give it to jdg when we workout.
    or me? jk. maybe if i get an xl or an xxl with my glycobol we can trade. itll be worth the drive!
  28. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    alright glycobol=pretty cool.
    I had it with my lunch, and i'm feeling very nice right now. It's probably a placebo effect but my muscles feel very full...and i feel very calm.

    but i also dosed some taurine with it...
  29. Senior Member
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    986

    Reputation

    hey why not use your cellphone camra and text the pictures to you email?
  30. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    hey why not use your cellphone camra and text the pictures to you email?
    i tried that.

    for some reason i can't figure it out.

    i'm not technology savy...
  31. New Member
    heywood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    35
    Posts
    357
    Rep Power
    246

    Reputation

    I like the new look, natty...makes your log look more professional.

    Guess you coulda ended up with worse lacerations than on your shin, eh?
  32. Senior Member
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    986

    Reputation

    that would be so chill if you could get pictures up though. i like logs with lots of pics so you can really see everything thats going on with the persons body!
  33. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    that would be so chill if you could get pictures up though. i like logs with lots of pics so you can really see everything thats going on with the persons body!
    yeah i know.

    i'm saving up for a usb.

    right now i don't mind not being able to add pics all that much cuz i got too much chunk going on haha but i'm taking pics so as soon as i get a usb i'll be able to add them all and you can see the journey.

    remember this is probably gonna be a 2-3 year log so there's plenty of time haha
  34. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    where is jdg from? Yall come down to my side of town and I will gym hop with yall
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  35. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    where is jdg from? Yall come down to my side of town and I will gym hop with yall
    no clue, about an hour north of sam houston i think?

    where are you at?

    i thought you were at college station?
  36. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    no clue, about an hour north of sam houston i think?

    where are you at?

    i thought you were at college station?
    im at Gtown currently.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  37. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    im at Gtown currently.
    ah, sweet.

    well we'll have to all get together then.
  38. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    746

    Reputation

    Alright, I don't know if it's the glycobol, or the taurine, or the mix of the two, but I'm super energized right now.

    Like I'm pumped. I really want to go back to the gym, but I'm about to go to work.


    I literally feel like i just drank 3 scoops of shock....
  39. Senior Member
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    986

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    Alright, I don't know if it's the glycobol, or the taurine, or the mix of the two, but I'm super energized right now.

    Like I'm pumped. I really want to go back to the gym, but I'm about to go to work.


    I literally feel like i just drank 3 scoops of shock....
    glycobol?
  40. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,428
    Rep Power
    3459538

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ya your probably feeling the glycobol. Nutrient Repartitioners tend to have work like that for me too, especially if I haven't used them in awhile. I get quick increases in vascularity, muscle fullness, and energy from all the carbs.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natty-T.
    By natty texan in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 08:26 PM
  2. Natty or Not
    By jsmoke in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 06:57 PM
  3. What natty to add to this pct?
    By schwellington in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 10:20 PM
  4. Natty PB
    By powerhouse21 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 12:03 PM
  5. Oh My God, It's Natty PB!
    By Biggs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 05:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in