natty t's trying to get back into football.

Page 4 of 11 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    749
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Clearly, you're not participating in the recession!

    That actually made me feel better about some of the money I've been dropping. I've been make'n it rain at NP like a rap star at a strip club, only I'm a broke, normal dude.
    kinda like pacman jones is now....

  2. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    1326
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Clearly, you're not participating in the recession!

    That actually made me feel better about some of the money I've been dropping. I've been make'n it rain at NP like a rap star at a strip club, only I'm a broke, normal dude.
    Au contraire! I sure am participating -- I got laid off in November! I just have an addiction... And when it itches...

    On the plus side, I picked up all my preload, cycle, PCT, and cut supplements. So I'm good to go for like 3+ months.
  3. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78137
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Au contraire! I sure am participating -- I got laid off in November! I just have an addiction... And when it itches...

    On the plus side, I picked up all my preload, cycle, PCT, and cut supplements. So I'm good to go for like 3+ months.
    I hear ya, I've dropped more cheese then a toothless rat in the last couple of months then I ever have. Ever since my cut began, I've been on maybe 6 bottles of AP, 4 bottles Recreate, 3 bottles DCP, 2 bottles Adipo X, 1 bottle Phenadrine, 1 bottle Reduction AM, 1 bottle Reduction PM, 2 bottles Lean Xtreme, 1 bottle TTA-500 and my most recent SX. This is just since January.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    749
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    stoppin braggin...

    i'm stuck at a job getting min. wage to answer phones that never ring.
  5. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    1326
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I hear ya, I've dropped more cheese then a toothless rat in the last couple of months then I ever have. Ever since my cut began, I've been on maybe 6 bottles of AP, 4 bottles Recreate, 3 bottles DCP, 2 bottles Adipo X, 1 bottle Phenadrine, 1 bottle Reduction AM, 1 bottle Reduction PM, 2 bottles Lean Xtreme, 1 bottle TTA-500 and my most recent SX. This is just since January.
    I love Lean Xtreme!

    What's messed up is it just went on sale paired up with DCP, and I just got some last week... Grrrr.....

    I might have to place one more order... But then I've gotta spend $75 for free shipping... No, wait, $100 for $3 off...

    See what I mean?! It's like crack!!
  6. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    1326
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    stoppin braggin...

    i'm stuck at a job getting min. wage to answer phones that never ring.
    Hey! At least you have a job!!
  7. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    749
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Hey! At least you have a job!!
    true.
  8. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78137
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    I love Lean Xtreme!

    What's messed up is it just went on sale paired up with DCP, and I just got some last week... Grrrr.....

    I might have to place one more order... But then I've gotta spend $75 for free shipping... No, wait, $100 for $3 off...

    See what I mean?! It's like crack!!
    You really shouldn't have told me about that sale....
    NSCA - CSCS
  9. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    1326
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    You really shouldn't have told me about that sale....
    LOL. It's the first item on the front page! You can't miss it!
  10. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    6 bottles of AP, 4 bottles Recreate, 3 bottles DCP, 2 bottles Adipo X.
    And a partridge in a pair tree.
  11. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    749
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    And a partridge in a pair tree.
  12. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    1326
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    LOL.
  13. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    10.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Natty you need to clear your pm's man and keep working hard don't let the chick get in your way lol i know how you young guys are with girls LOL...
  14. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    749
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Natty you need to clear your pm's man and keep working hard don't let the chick get in your way lol i know how you young guys are with girls LOL...
    oh crud thanks i didn't realize that. doing it now.


    i feel like i keep emptying this thing every single day.


    she's cool she wont get in my way.

    you know how it is...us 19 year olds are walking t factories...

    naw but really this is probably isn't anything. she talks too much.
  15. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    749
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    okay....

    as some of ya'll may remember I'm a stim emo (stim sensitive) there was that little thing about two weeks ago where i had the monster at 10 am and was up till 4.


    i had one scoop of shock this morning at 8 am.

    10 hours later im still whistling and runnin up and down stairs and being a major goof ball.

    i'm also sweating like michael jackson at a day care...
  16. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    10.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    T factories I hear ya lol...
  17. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    749
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    alright...

    all my happy buzz has worn off and i'm now one tired dog.


    i'm gonna sleep well tonight

    lookin forward to tomorrow...back day can't wait to row, row, row, row, and row some more...row my way to a back the size of a....really big thing!
  18. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    1326
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Row that boat, brotha!!
  19. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    749
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    oh and i have a date tomorrow night with the short girl who talks too much...


    we're goin to a movie though so hopefully she'll shush...
  20. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    10.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    oh and i have a date tomorrow night with the short girl who talks too much...


    we're goin to a movie though so hopefully she'll shush...
    if she started out talking to much she won't shut up in a movie lol....have fun bro whatcha gonna watch????
  21. Senior Member
    TexasTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,186
    Rep Power
    666
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Don't Mess With Texas! lol
    Damn Skippy.

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I go to A&M and have a few friends who play on the team. It shouldn't be too hard if you perform well
    No ****, I was up in college station not two weeks ago. Hot damn. Im probably heading that way in a year.
  22. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    749
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    if she started out talking to much she won't shut up in a movie lol....have fun bro whatcha gonna watch????
    no idea...

    she likes horror movies...any of those out right now?


    i haven't been to the movies in about 2 years...
  23. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    1326
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The Haunting in Connecticut is out, but I'm rarely a fan of American horror films. I tend to favor foreign films (re: Japanese) cuz they're usually a bit more gory, sick and demented.
  24. Senior Member
    jdg487's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    739
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    24.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Man I had to watch "I love you man" last weekend w/ my girl. It wasn't that bad and it had a handfull of funny parts...
  25. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    1326
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I am so glad my gf doesn't try to make me watch cheesy movies like that.
  26. Senior Member
    jdg487's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    739
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    24.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    You're sooo lucky, a few weeks ago I was literally dragged in to watch "he just not that into you" or whatever that extra homo movie is called. One of the worst two hours of my life.
  27. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    749
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i hate horror movies.


    they honestly just disgust me...

    but i'm makin sacrifices..
  28. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    1326
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    You're sooo lucky, a few weeks ago I was literally dragged in to watch "he just not that into you" or whatever that extra homo movie is called. One of the worst two hours of my life.
    Oh no!!! LOL! I've been going through my movie collection with the gf, and she gets a new surprise every time. I'm talking movies like Ichi the Killer, Irreversible, Cannibal Holocaust, Oldboy... Good flicks, but movies that would make the average girl run away screaming. LOL. Movies have always been my first test to see if a girl's a keeper.
  29. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    1326
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    i hate horror movies.


    they honestly just disgust me...

    but i'm makin sacrifices..
    Dude, if she "talks too much", and "probably isn't anything", then you don't need to be making sacrifices. Make her watch something you want to watch if she's after your time and company. I'm not telling you to be a **** to her, but there's a difference between being a **** and being a *****. Just my $.02, bro! Hope you have fun regardless.
  30. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    749
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    okay.

    workout today.

    Back day.

    Started off with deads as always.
    225x12...it was too easy so i set the weights down and put on 45's
    315x8x1 felt great but i was losing my grip
    315x6x1 the weights slipped out of my hands i couldn't get a hold on them long enough to pull the weight all the way up. this is horrible my grips never been this bad.
    dropped back down to 225 for grip
    225x10x2

    Close grip t-bar rows
    after starting off strong on deads i decided to move the weight up on these
    2 45s and a one 35-4 sets of 10

    wide grip bent over rows-
    135 lb's 4 sets of 10

    wide grip lat pull downs-
    100 lbs (i'm bad on pull downs i've had notoriously weak pull downs so this is going to be a huge focus for me)
    4 sets of 8

    hammer curls
    1 set of 15 on each arm with 45's


    had a huge amount of focus and intensity today. I still feel it. I feel driven.

    I down 64 oz of water during workout and so far i've gotten almost another 50 down. I'm super hungry, but i've already eaten two protein bars, two protein shakes, 15 oz of pork loin, one natty peanut butter sandwhich with three pieces of wheat and 6 table spoons of peanut butter. i've got a back up pack of beef jerky, one more sandwhich, an orange, and one more bar but i don't know if it's going to last me untill i get off...
  31. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    749
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Dude, if she "talks too much", and "probably isn't anything", then you don't need to be making sacrifices. Make her watch something you want to watch if she's after your time and company. I'm not telling you to be a **** to her, but there's a difference between being a **** and being a *****. Just my $.02, bro! Hope you have fun regardless.
    you're right.

    i've always let girls walk all over me.

    we'll be going to whatever movie i feel like paying for.
  32. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    749
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    more to add.

    last night took another nocturnabol and one gram of gaba sublingually one with water...

    and again i did not fall asleep untill about 1-1:30.

    however, i just realized something about my body. I'm hypoglycemic so when i don't ingest carbs i get really sleepy and crappy feeling.
    I think i'm going to completely cut carbs out after about 4 pm and see how that works today.

    maybe i can play around with myown chemistry and induce a good nights sleep that way.
  33. Senior Member
    jdg487's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    739
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    24.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yeah I cut out my carbs around 6:00 everyday. I wonder if that will help you get to sleep?
  34. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    749
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    Yeah I cut out my carbs around 6:00 everyday. I wonder if that will help you get to sleep?
    i think it will.

    i hope it will.
  35. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78137
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    more to add.

    last night took another nocturnabol and one gram of gaba sublingually one with water...

    and again i did not fall asleep untill about 1-1:30.

    however, i just realized something about my body. I'm hypoglycemic so when i don't ingest carbs i get really sleepy and crappy feeling.
    I think i'm going to completely cut carbs out after about 4 pm and see how that works today.

    maybe i can play around with myown chemistry and induce a good nights sleep that way.
    I thought the sleep aid of choice for you southerners was a double shot of moonshine.
    NSCA - CSCS
  36. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    749
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I thought the sleep aid of choice for you southerners was a double shot of moonshine.

    meh...

    i'm only trying to get 8 good hours not 24 hard hours.
  37. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    10.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    okay.

    workout today.

    Back day.

    Started off with deads as always.
    225x12...it was too easy so i set the weights down and put on 45's
    315x8x1 felt great but i was losing my grip
    315x6x1 the weights slipped out of my hands i couldn't get a hold on them long enough to pull the weight all the way up. this is horrible my grips never been this bad.
    dropped back down to 225 for grip
    225x10x2

    Close grip t-bar rows
    after starting off strong on deads i decided to move the weight up on these
    2 45s and a one 35-4 sets of 10

    wide grip bent over rows-
    135 lb's 4 sets of 10

    wide grip lat pull downs-
    100 lbs (i'm bad on pull downs i've had notoriously weak pull downs so this is going to be a huge focus for me)
    4 sets of 8

    hammer curls
    1 set of 15 on each arm with 45's


    had a huge amount of focus and intensity today. I still feel it. I feel driven.

    I down 64 oz of water during workout and so far i've gotten almost another 50 down. I'm super hungry, but i've already eaten two protein bars, two protein shakes, 15 oz of pork loin, one natty peanut butter sandwhich with three pieces of wheat and 6 table spoons of peanut butter. i've got a back up pack of beef jerky, one more sandwhich, an orange, and one more bar but i don't know if it's going to last me untill i get off...
    Good job bro....Keep tearing it up...:dl:
  38. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    10.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I thought the sleep aid of choice for you southerners was a double shot of moonshine.
    Wow thats some serious grandpa's medicine...hahahaaahha


    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    meh...

    i'm only trying to get 8 good hours not 24 hard hours.
    I agree I would rather have 8 wonderful hours instead of a hangover and crappy azz sleep...
  39. Senior Member
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    989
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    texans are religous about football huh?
  40. Senior Member
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    989
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    im late but im in. Lets see these workouts do some damage!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natty-T.
    By natty texan in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:26 PM
  2. Best Running Back In College Football
    By Tone in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 04:27 AM
  3. Natty PB
    By powerhouse21 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 02:03 PM
  4. Why Natty PB before Bed?
    By Grant in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 11:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in