natty t's trying to get back into football.
- 03-24-2009, 12:43 PM
- 03-24-2009, 12:46 PM
03-24-2009, 12:54 PM
03-24-2009, 01:13 PM
03-24-2009, 01:15 PM
here's a list of the walk on schools in texas-
* Austin College (Sherman)
* Concordia University Texas (Austin)
* University of Dallas (Irving)
* East Texas Baptist University (Marshall)
* Hardin-Simmons University (Abilene)
* Howard Payne University (Brownwood)
* LeTourneau University (Longview)
* University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (Belton)
* McMurry University (Abilene)
* Schreiner University (Kerrville)
* Southwestern University (Georgetown)
* Sul Ross State University (Alpine)
* Texas Lutheran University (Seguin)
* Trinity University (San Antonio)
* University of Texas at Dallas (Dallas)
* University of Texas at Tyler (Tyler)
03-24-2009, 01:21 PM
03-24-2009, 01:24 PM
03-24-2009, 01:50 PM
03-24-2009, 01:54 PM
I'll probably have dementia by the time i'm 65 with all my concussions.
anyway, I know about 12 guys that i played ball with that are on d3 teams now, and they were second and third stringers in highschool..
if you want to do it go for it man.
03-24-2009, 02:34 PM
03-24-2009, 02:40 PM
03-24-2009, 05:08 PM
I used to get letters from all of these schools bball coaches, but I didn't even really consider it because I would have had to pay. Like pay and have student loan to pay back just do continue just to play some basketbll - no thanks.
yeah I think sam houstons football program is decent, not as good as Texas state though. Didn't that qb that got kicked out of OU (i think it is Bomar??) transferred to Sam, I think.
03-24-2009, 05:24 PM
03-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Wonder if he will get picked?
So are you going to be doing any sprinting stuff now, or you gonna wait for a little bit?
03-24-2009, 06:23 PM
03-24-2009, 07:15 PM
03-24-2009, 10:48 PM
off to the sleeping side of life.
i'm tired. a good hot shower is going to just put me to sleep. I'm hoping this will help blast me back onto a regular schedule.
03-24-2009, 11:09 PM
Good luck man. Sleep = Growth. It's probably the hardest part for me. It's kind of ironic, at least for me, that the easiest part about building muscle is the actual working out, and the hardest parts are nutrition and rest.
03-24-2009, 11:34 PM
03-24-2009, 11:47 PM
03-25-2009, 08:42 AM
03-25-2009, 12:04 PM
I slept like a freakin baby last night.
woke up this morning and got to the gym for a chest day.
bench-185 for 2 sets of 6 reps. this is an improvement over last week when i felt like i was going to die diong 185 for just 5 reps.
dropped down to 165 for 2 sets of 10
incline bench-115 for 4 sets of 10
machine flyes-100 for 4 sets of 8
side raises-4 sets of 8 with 25's
front raises 4 sets of 8 with 25's
bent over side raises (trying to hit rear delt) 3 sets of 10 with 25's
shrugs 225 for 4 sets of 10
I was energized throughout my whole workout. not like stim energized i just had a good sweat going. had the best pump i've had since returning. sitting in speech class now downing roast and green beans and a "carb" shake, just milk with flax, 2 bananas, and a full cup of raw oats.
03-25-2009, 06:04 PM
Nice workout bro, glad to here you slept like a little baby last night, lets make it two nights in a row!
03-25-2009, 06:22 PM
03-25-2009, 06:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pitching101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 06-29-2010, 02:34 PM
- By Pressure in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2009, 08:32 PM
- By Razorback in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2007, 09:22 PM
- By liftingheavy in forum Workout LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2007, 10:52 PM
- By zues in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 10Last Post: 12-07-2006, 01:03 PM