natty t's trying to get back into football.
- 03-23-2009, 01:48 PM
- 03-23-2009, 01:57 PM
03-23-2009, 02:01 PM
03-23-2009, 11:00 PM
--stole this idea from texaslifter. this is the song that i always start out with when i'm squatting.
okay did back today. (i've not been following my outline at all )
Dead Lifts-5 sets of 5 with the following weights in descending order. 285, 275, 265, 245, 235. it's a 10 pound improvement from last week. I've been getting these intense lower back pumps.
Close Grip T-bar rows- 4 sets of 10 with 90 pounds + whatever the sled weighs
Wide Grip T-Bar Rows-2 Sets of 15 with 45 pounds + whatever the sled weighs
Straight Bar Curls- 3 sets of 10 with 95 lbs. I decided i'm going to do curls every other back day.
I didn't get in untill 8:30 and they kicked me out at 9 so that's all I got done today. I guess I should mention every rep of every set I do is a "negative"...I didn't really know it had a name but anyway i try to explode the weight up and as it's going down i try to count to atleast 5 before it's down...it's what our football coaches made us do...is this okay vol??
03-23-2009, 11:42 PM
03-23-2009, 11:49 PM
03-24-2009, 12:47 AM
03-24-2009, 12:48 AM
03-24-2009, 01:11 AM
03-24-2009, 01:12 AM
03-24-2009, 01:15 AM
03-24-2009, 03:47 AM
03-24-2009, 06:15 AM
Alright man log looks good I'm all caught up now....I need to go to bed gotta get up an take the boys to school...Hey man sorry bout the girl situation but dont let that get you down just keep smashin weights... Also hit my log up if you want... its in my sig....Later BeBig
03-24-2009, 12:33 PM
finally got to bed around 5. got up at 8. i should have just stayed up.
i'm exhausted right now. hopefully it helps tonight.
03-24-2009, 12:39 PM
nocturnabol is nice at 2 caps
☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
03-24-2009, 12:43 PM
03-24-2009, 12:46 PM
03-24-2009, 12:54 PM
03-24-2009, 01:13 PM
03-24-2009, 01:15 PM
here's a list of the walk on schools in texas-
* Austin College (Sherman)
* Concordia University Texas (Austin)
* University of Dallas (Irving)
* East Texas Baptist University (Marshall)
* Hardin-Simmons University (Abilene)
* Howard Payne University (Brownwood)
* LeTourneau University (Longview)
* University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (Belton)
* McMurry University (Abilene)
* Schreiner University (Kerrville)
* Southwestern University (Georgetown)
* Sul Ross State University (Alpine)
* Texas Lutheran University (Seguin)
* Trinity University (San Antonio)
* University of Texas at Dallas (Dallas)
* University of Texas at Tyler (Tyler)
03-24-2009, 01:21 PM
03-24-2009, 01:24 PM
03-24-2009, 01:50 PM
03-24-2009, 01:54 PM
I'll probably have dementia by the time i'm 65 with all my concussions.
anyway, I know about 12 guys that i played ball with that are on d3 teams now, and they were second and third stringers in highschool..
if you want to do it go for it man.
03-24-2009, 02:34 PM
03-24-2009, 02:40 PM
03-24-2009, 05:08 PM
I used to get letters from all of these schools bball coaches, but I didn't even really consider it because I would have had to pay. Like pay and have student loan to pay back just do continue just to play some basketbll - no thanks.
yeah I think sam houstons football program is decent, not as good as Texas state though. Didn't that qb that got kicked out of OU (i think it is Bomar??) transferred to Sam, I think.
03-24-2009, 05:24 PM
03-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Wonder if he will get picked?
So are you going to be doing any sprinting stuff now, or you gonna wait for a little bit?
03-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pitching101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 06-29-2010, 02:34 PM
- By Pressure in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2009, 08:32 PM
- By Razorback in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2007, 09:22 PM
- By liftingheavy in forum Workout LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2007, 10:52 PM
- By zues in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 10Last Post: 12-07-2006, 01:03 PM