natty t's trying to get back into football.

Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. my little brother is stuck in the EMO/ weight lifter stage right now. He plays drums in a big screamo band in houston area but yet he is a decent sized and strength hid. 16 benching 275 and is alittle smaller than me but taller then on weekends he manages to squeeze into those damn little emo pants and ****.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

2. i saw some emo kids at the gym today. that was a first!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    my little brother is stuck in the EMO/ weight lifter stage right now. He plays drums in a big screamo band in houston area but yet he is a decent sized and strength hid. 16 benching 275 and is alittle smaller than me but taller then on weekends he manages to squeeze into those damn little emo pants and ****.
    Damn, 275 at 16! I would fall into a deep and long depression if I ever got my @$$ kicked by an emo kid.
    NSCA - CSCS

4. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Damn, 275 at 16! I would fall into a deep and long depression if I ever got my @$$ kicked by an emo kid.
    same here, hahahahahaha

5. Yooo natty Your inbox is full and I couldn't respond to you via PM

Thanks for the kudos.

And my recommendation for you is lots of stability training... your core is key
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post

It's funny cuz it's true.

7. Damn, natty....it's been a lot of reading, but I'm up to date.

Sounds like we've got some of the same goals, but you're so much more of a [email protected]$$.

Feel ya on the head injury stuff...coming up on 2 years after waking up in the hospital 3 days after a basilar skull fracture (the injury that killed earnhart)/punctured eardrum/loss of olfactory function. Never been the same after, but hey that's life and I like having a shorter fuse...used to be too damn nice to people who don't deserve my company.

Good luck on your quest, I'm subbed...it's a long haul anyways with gains/losses.

8. sorry about the pm box guys.

i cleaned it out twice yesterday

9. that is why you get gold member! I can hold 1000!

10. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    that is why you get gold member! I can hold 1000!
    i can barely afford food and supplements.

i'm gonna try to get a full time job this week though actually

11. Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post

good luck with this economy... I sent out over 300 applications and only got 5 interviews. There were like 30 other people i was competing with at each interview. Now i just go to school and do freelance work for my aunt if i need gas money, or labor ready. Id be a bouncer if i were you!

12. Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post

If I could pay for your upgrade I would, you're pretty damn active on here, and $20 is chump change, but I don't think that's possible.
    NSCA - CSCS

13. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    good luck with this economy... I sent out over 300 applications and only got 5 interviews. There were like 30 other people i was competing with at each interview. Now i just go to school and do freelance work for my aunt if i need gas money, or labor ready. Id be a bouncer if i were you!
    i got offered a job yesterday workin at hotel front desk for 14 bucks an hour.

I used to run the night audit's at another hotel in houston, and i guess my old manager has been bragging about how good i was?

there are plenty of small pay full time jobs here in houston...

14. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    If I could pay for your upgrade I would, you're pretty damn active on here, and $20 is chump change, but I don't think that's possible.
    hahaha thanks man.

it's okay though i'll do it soon.

15. alright today was chest day.

Bench Press
    There was noone who looked like they could spot a 215 pound bar, so i only did one set of 4, dropped down to 185, did one set of 6, dropped down to 175 one set of 6, 165 for one slow set of 6, 155 for one rest set of 6....

Incline press
    115x8x4

Decline Hammer Press
    I was convinced to try rest pauses yesterday, and i like mixing routines together instead of all of one way or another so i tried rest pauses on this...
    2 plates on each side-
    12 sets of 3 10 seconds rest between each set
    1 set of 12
    I don't think i used enough weight, and i'd like to give it a try again next week with more weight...

D.B. Pull overs-
    I did these more for sarratus work, I've never felt them in my chest.
    85 lbs x 8 x 4

shoulders
    side arm raises- 35 lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets
    had a great pump from these...

front arm raises 35 lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets

reverse machine flys
    130 lbs (machine weight) x 12 reps x 3 sets

Tri's
    Overhead tri extensions
    85 lbsx 8x3
    cable tri kickbacks
    60 lbs (machine weight) x 14 x 3 (on each arm)

My chest felt good today. I'm gonna up the reps and lower the weight on bench next week so I can try to get a better pump from bench....
    Incline bench litterally made me feel like my pecs were tearing as i lowered the weight. I loved it...I need to get a lifting partner so i can go heavier...

tomorrow is going to be just a cardio and ab day, and i don't think i'll be allowed to lift friday....

16. Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    i got offered a job yesterday workin at hotel front desk for 14 bucks an hour.

I used to run the night audit's at another hotel in houston, and i guess my old manager has been bragging about how good i was?

there are plenty of small pay full time jobs here in houston...
    THATS RIGHT NATTY TEXAN!!!! get paid

17. Congrats on the job offer mang, 14 bones is nothing to scoff at especially after minimum wage. Keep up the good work!

18. Quote Originally Posted by heywood View Post
    Congrats on the job offer mang, 14 bones is nothing to scoff at especially after minimum wage. Keep up the good work!
    thanks man...

okay so question for everyone.

I'm building a "cutting" stack for next month on sx.

I've always been a bulker, I've never tried to cut.

can i stay with everything i'm already on?
    storm, shock, flex, gaba, valerian, 5-htp?

I'm planning on cutting my carb servings in half and staying around 150 carbs...

19. look into anabolic pump. you can keep your carbs high and it shuttles carbs into your muscles through glut 4 and blocks it from turning to fat. but it might be weird with your hypoglycemic maybe i dunno

20. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    look into anabolic pump. you can keep your carbs high and it shuttles carbs into your muscles through glut 4 and blocks it from turning to fat. but it might be weird with your hypoglycemic maybe i dunno
    that didn't do crap for me. It is pretty hit or miss from what I have seen. I would suggest focusing on your diet and workout more than supplements. SX does sound interesting though! I like to shift my weights to a high rep scheme when cutting.. it allows for GH secretion which also aids in fat loss

21. i'm staying away from usp labs....

i don't buy into this whole "concentrated extracts"

if i can't find outside proof that it works via google, I don't take it...

i'm taking sx more for the appetite suppression and mood effects...

22. good thing you guys mentioned that. i may not be taking anabolic pump not that ya'll mention it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    look into anabolic pump. you can keep your carbs high and it shuttles carbs into your muscles through glut 4 and blocks it from turning to fat. but it might be weird with your hypoglycemic maybe i dunno
    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    good thing you guys mentioned that. i may not be taking anabolic pump not that ya'll mention it.
    This looks to me like you contradicted yourself, did you ever use AP or where did you get the info from, the label??...I can tell you I haven't tried it but I've heard mixed reviews...some good some fair...

24. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    This looks to me like you contradicted yourself, did you ever use AP or where did you get the info from, the label??...I can tell you I haven't tried it but I've heard mixed reviews...some good some fair...
    AP is a major hit & miss. People either seem to absolutely love it or absolutely hate it. It's much more uncommon to be an in-betweener. However, if you are a positive responder to AP, then that's a huge plus, but again, it's a real hit & miss.
    NSCA - CSCS

25. I went through a bottle of anabolic pump and didn't notice a thing, but I can feel the bulk pslin I got though...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best way to get back into ketosis on CKD after carb up
    By pitching101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 02:34 PM
  2. Trying to get back into ring shape...
    By Pressure in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 08:32 PM
  3. Trying to get back in shape
    By Razorback in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 09:22 PM
  4. Crazy workout for old fool trying to get back into shape
    By liftingheavy in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 10:52 PM
  5. 38 and ready to get back into it