natty t's trying to get back into football.

Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    i told you, i'm gonna earn the right to wear those bad ass gloves!
    hahhaahah Hellz yeah brotha.....:dl:


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    hahhaahah Hellz yeah brotha.....:dl:
    that little man bothers me...

    he makes deadlifts look so easy haha
    •   
       


  3. Ya he's nutz...i gotta spread rep around before giving to natty t again...

  4. haha yea it's all good.


    every once in awhile i just go search the board and look for something smart someone said and rep em

  5. well guys.
    i just got my muscle pharm samples, including bullet proof, so i'm gonna go upstairs and try it now, incase it doesn't work and i'll have time to grab something else before it's too late.


    i'll let ya'll know how it comes out in the morning.

  6. uh oh...next thing we'll hear from natty:

    natty mad...natty SMASH!!!!

    (where's the damn incredible hulk emoticon when ya f***in' need one???)

  7. i'm interested to get some feedback on musclepharm products. definitely keep us updated. oh, and subbed - sorry for being so frikken late.

  8. i wonder if they farm muscle over there?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by heywood View Post
    uh oh...next thing we'll hear from natty:

    natty mad...natty SMASH!!!!

    (where's the damn incredible hulk emoticon when ya f***in' need one???)
    Here you go...

    Name:  hulk04.gif
Views: 55
Size:  108.3 KB

  10. YEAH! hulkamania (oh wait that's a different hulk) I mean hulkerrific rages coming soon to a theater near you!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by heywood View Post
    YEAH! hulkamania (oh wait that's a different hulk) I mean hulkerrific rages coming soon to a theater near you!
    Here I have a pic for that too ENJOY....Name:  hulkamania6.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  37.3 KB

  12. ohhh, it's almost too much to ask for!

    now I can dream nice dreams....zzzzz

    j/k

    too bad he and ozzy never should have had a reality tv show; totally ruined both of them for me.

  13. alright muscle pharm feedback.

    bulletproof made me tired and fast. every night when i head up stairs i take a hot shower and turn on that 70's show and take my stuff while it's on.

    I kid you not kids...I took one packet of it and 15 minutes later i was half way crawling to get to my bed. I almost fell alseep in the chair...

    it was so powerful i'd almost be worried....

    however, this was all at 11. I woke up at 12, I'm not sure why, but i was pretty wide awake, and instead of testing that stuff like i should have i just wanted sleep so i took some gaba and that was all she wrote.

    I'll use my other sample pack tonight and let ya'll know how it feels tonight....




    in other news i have my tests today....

  14. Good luck on the test big man! you lifting today too?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    Good luck on the test big man! you lifting today too?
    no today's an off day.


    i have to fast which freakin sucks i'm so hungry right now....


    that's funny ya'll put the hulk up i'm wearing my hulk shirt today lol....

  16. Wish you the best Natty T

  17. I just checked out Glycobol, it's already pre-sold out, but I'm looking forward to giving it a try in the future.
    NSCA - CSCS

  18. i got a couple coming in.... just in case i need to hook some friends up

  19. so their not sure, but they think i have chronic traumatic encephalopathy


    i have all the symptoms...
    and it would explain the depression, the "laid backness", the insomnia...

    here's an article on it.
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/01/26...ins/index.html

  20. basically it means i'm now a full time body builder.

    just the thought of this makes them want to make me a lab monkey because of my age...

  21. what what?!?!?!?!?!? your a full time body builder meaning they said you cant go back to football or wtf? what do you mean by that?

  22. means the options up to me.

    if i choose to play football again i could be dead when i'm 45.

    as it stands theres a terrific chance i'll have Alzheimers when i'm 60

  23. omg bro. im so sorry to hear that

  24. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    omg bro. im so sorry to hear that
    it's alright.


    i half way expected it.


    however, this means i'm now putting all my focus into bodybuilding.

    i'm giong to be ambitious and hope i'll be able to do a show by next summer.


    vol got any workout suggestions?


    i'll post up some pics for criticism/critique soon as i get a cmaera

  25. Damn, dude, that's some heavy ish! Sorry to hear that, bro. In regards to potential Alzheimer's, studies are being published about how physical activity can push back the activation of Alzheimer, something about the neuralplasticity associated with physical exercise. It won't reverse Alzheimer's once it's kicked in, but it can push it back. That said, by the time YOUR 60, we could be realistically close to having a cure for it. Technology and medicine moves exponentially per generation, as in the progression isn't in "additions" but multiplications.

    Either way, I'm sorry to hear about that.
    NSCA - CSCS

  26. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Damn, dude, that's some heavy ish! Sorry to hear that, bro. In regards to potential Alzheimer's, studies are being published about how physical activity can push back the activation of Alzheimer, something about the neuralplasticity associated with physical exercise. It won't reverse Alzheimer's once it's kicked in, but it can push it back. That said, by the time YOUR 60, we could be realistically close to having a cure for it. Technology and medicine moves exponentially per generation, as in the progression isn't in "additions" but multiplications.

    Either way, I'm sorry to hear about that.
    thanks vol.

    i'm also probably gonna continue supplementing with gingko biloba and ginseng.


    i'm hoping their cures to alzheimer's aren't linked directly to embryonic stem cells...i don't really want to start an argument, i'll just say i'm against using an embryo and leave it at that. ( everyone please respect my opinions and don't try to force an argument) adult stem cells (from the spinal cord) maybe...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    thanks vol.

    i'm also probably gonna continue supplementing with gingko biloba and ginseng.


    i'm hoping their cures to alzheimer's aren't linked directly to embryonic stem cells...i don't really want to start an argument, i'll just say i'm against using an embryo and leave it at that. ( everyone please respect my opinions and don't try to force an argument) adult stem cells (from the spinal cord) maybe...
    hey man, it's not too far off (they can do it for dogs already). sorry to hear about getting your dreams for football dashed...it's hard to take at 19. hopefully you'll look back when you're my age at your decision (whatever that ultimately ends up being) and be happy with it. you're also young enough that if you attack your preventive medicine seriously you'll likely be fine in the end; these conditions are better and better understood each day.

    also, about the lab rat thing; if they want to offer you any research study free medicine you might want to seriously consider it, just do your own research on the risks involved. I have certain cranial conditions myself that I am waiting for stem cell research to tackle so I can offer myself up for studies.

    just look at it this way: you're young, you've got an able body, you're going to school and getting your degree and a lot of options are at your feet. honestly I would kill to be back where you are now.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by heywood View Post
    hey man, it's not too far off (they can do it for dogs already). sorry to hear about getting your dreams for football dashed...it's hard to take at 19. hopefully you'll look back when you're my age at your decision (whatever that ultimately ends up being) and be happy with it. you're also young enough that if you attack your preventive medicine seriously you'll likely be fine in the end; these conditions are better and better understood each day.

    also, about the lab rat thing; if they want to offer you any research study free medicine you might want to seriously consider it, just do your own research on the risks involved. I have certain cranial conditions myself that I am waiting for stem cell research to tackle so I can offer myself up for studies.

    just look at it this way: you're young, you've got an able body, you're going to school and getting your degree and a lot of options are at your feet. honestly I would kill to be back where you are now.
    yeah.

    i'm looking at this as an opportunity. I've never been able to close the door on football, and this really takes the option out of my hands. I've been genetically gifted with a very big, wide frame. I can do some serious damage when i pack the muscle on.

    Hopefully by this time next year, i'll be preparing to go prance around on stage in a nanner hammock.

  29. hahahaha

    hey, you stole my line! j/k

  30. Man, that sucks, bro. Sorry to hear it. But, you know, bodybuilding's not so bad either.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natty-T.
    By natty texan in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:26 PM
  2. Best Running Back In College Football
    By Tone in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 04:27 AM
  3. Natty PB
    By powerhouse21 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 02:03 PM
  4. Why Natty PB before Bed?
    By Grant in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 11:59 AM
Log in
Log in