tried of the fatigue

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
need help with my diet or how i workout.i eat 3300cal on my 5 w/o days 2 of are just explosive training i usally do 30-40min of fasted morning cardio med int. 4-5x and 2 hiit a w/k my diet has 320g pro 300g carbs 80-100g fats all which is clean p/b olive oil salmon spouted bread ect. im 33 5'11 and 197 with around 9%b/f want to get really lean but be able to fuction during day.im actually doing muscle and fitness get stronger in 8w/k meal plan and w/o it does say its for a 180lb guy.any advice?i sure could use it.and with the cardio my heart rate is usally around 130-150bpm my morning heart rate is 54 the fatigue hits me hard around 11am i do the cardio at 615am and lift around430pm for 1.5hr and take glutamine and leucine and wait 30min and down 2scoops whey and either bagel or 50g maltodextrin and eat supper 45min later aand i eat breakfast about 30min after cardio at around 730.dont want to go back to being the stinky fat kid i was in school!!!

Last edited:

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
i get 8hrs but i do get up 2-3 times to go to bathroom

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
just like today for example i did 22min hiit first thing this morning with 30sec all out and 60sec recovery and didnt have as much fatigue as doing steady 30min med int. with my heart rate aroud 140-150bpm

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
its now 10:20am and the fatigue is coming on did 30min on my stepper this morning my morning heart rate was53 and it feels like i ran for miles.i take in very little sugar breakfast was 6 egg whites+2 whole eggs whole grain english muffin with 2tbs low sugar jam and slice low fat cheese 2 1/2hrs later 1 scoop whey and 30g carb low fat bran muffin.cardio overtraining??

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
im 33 this only has been going on for about 9mo. mybe before i couldn't sit down for more then a couble min

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im 33 this only has been going on for about 9mo. mybe before i couldn't sit down for more then a couble min
Can you tell me more about medications and OTC products/supplements you have been taking for the last year. Sounds like it could be a lot of things including chronic fatigue syndrome and some other things but I'll help you try to figure it out.

Do you feel like you have to pee a lot during the day too?

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Can you tell me more about medications and OTC products/supplements you have been taking for the last year. Sounds like it could be a lot of things including chronic fatigue syndrome and some other things but I'll help you try to figure it out.

Do you feel like you have to pee a lot during the day too?
i dont feel like i do i do seems like every time i drink i have to go as far as things i take goes in morning i take 3 redline before cardio and after drink 5g glut 10g bcaa after weights 5g glut 7g leucine 2g carnitine wait 30min drink 40g whey 5g creatine either med bagel or 50g maltodextrin

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You don't take any prescription meds or OTC products like tylenol or ibuprofen etc?

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
it started to really get bad when i started lifting alot heavier too.couple people at my gym say its to much cardio that i should be doing 30-45min in morning 3x a week.all my fat is on my lower sides and bottom of gut not overly bad but i want to get rid of it really no fat anywhere else

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Maybe try cutting back on fluid earlier in evening before bed. If I lift in afternoon, I get hooks around 630-7. I try to limit fluid intake after that so I can flush out excess taken in during day and workout. I drink a lot of fluid during workout also. That way I don't wakeup to go to the bathroom.

Now my wife gets up once every night and doesn't drink as much as I do. Don't know if that helps or not.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
i've tried to not drink up to 4hrs before bed doesnt make awhole lot of difference and i only drink mybe 2 32oz of fluid counting shakes and all could it be creatine?

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
fatigue pointing to adrenal fatigue

ive been checking on all my signs i do have doctor app. this week but every thing is saying its adrenal fatigue peeing all the time ,thrist ,aches and pains ect. uped my vit.c and got some rhodiosa and hopeing and praying for the best going to cut back on cardio shooting for 2hrs. a week with 3 hiit mon wed fri with short cardio for after weights for 15min.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Adrenal fatigue isn't a true condition for a lot of doctors although adrenal insufficiency or Addison's does describe a certain type of insufficiency. It all depends on your labs honestly, they will tell the story :).

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
Magnesium helped me out a lot with my fatigue issues. I read up on magnesium deficiencies and gave it a shot. I started taking a magnesium supplement twice a day but especially before I went to bed. I've been very surprised how much better I've felt. Can't hurt to give it a try.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Magnesium helped me out a lot with my fatigue issues. I read up on magnesium deficiencies and gave it a shot. I started taking a magnesium supplement twice a day but especially before I went to bed. I've been very surprised how much better I've felt. Can't hurt to give it a try.
i take zma before bed that has 450mg in it i have urine and blood tests this tue and doc. app. next day

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
I've been taking 500 mg twice a day usually. Once in the morning and again before bed. That's been the optimal dose for me. Wouldn't hurt to try.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 500 mg twice a day usually. Once in the morning and again before bed. That's been the optimal dose for me. Wouldn't hurt to try.
so your saying to take it by itself?dont really want to take zma in morning.

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
have you ever been tested for anything like diabetes or any thing like that?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah, it kinda sounds like symptoms of diabetes? If you don't eat anything for long periods of time (5+ hours) do you get really weak and feel nauseous?

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
dont know never went that long eat every 2-3 but i do have doc appt. in a hour so guess we'll find out soon already did blood tests ect.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
well just got back my t-level was very low 2.2 i beleive and my thyroid level was down getting armor and some for gel for t

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would tell your doc to recommend you synthroid, there have been some shortages on Armour at times and not only that synthroid is just a better option. Synthroid is synthetic whereas armour is just dessicated pig thyroid essentially. Just my opinion and don't get me wrong either will work. You will notice a drastic improvement immediately.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well just got back my t-level was very low 2.2 i beleive and my thyroid level was down getting armor and some for gel for t
Do the thyroid meds first. Oftentimes that is enough to bring T levels back up. If not, then TRT. But jumping on TRT all of a sudden without more assessment isn't going to benefit it. It's just going to make you rely on that ****ty gel. At least get some injectables if that's what it comes down to.

Someone chime in on this, I think he needs more advice.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I agree. Ask about a 250mg/week test cyp shot. That is the norm nowadays

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Do the thyroid meds first. Oftentimes that is enough to bring T levels back up. If not, then TRT. But jumping on TRT all of a sudden without more assessment isn't going to benefit it. It's just going to make you rely on that ****ty gel. At least get some injectables if that's what it comes down to.

Someone chime in on this, I think he needs more advice.
he said to start on armor first to see how that helps then in a couple days to start on gel

drudixon

Awards
need help with my diet or how i workout.i eat 3300cal on my 5 w/o days 2 of are just explosive training i usally do 30-40min of fasted morning cardio med int. 4-5x and 2 hiit a w/k my diet has 320g pro 300g carbs 80-100g fats all which is clean p/b olive oil salmon spouted bread ect. im 33 5'11 and 197 with around 9%b/f want to get really lean but be able to fuction during day.im actually doing muscle and fitness get stronger in 8w/k meal plan and w/o it does say its for a 180lb guy.any advice?i sure could use it.and with the cardio my heart rate is usally around 130-150bpm my morning heart rate is 54 the fatigue hits me hard around 11am i do the cardio at 615am and lift around430pm for 1.5hr and take glutamine and leucine and wait 30min and down 2scoops whey and either bagel or 50g maltodextrin and eat supper 45min later aand i eat breakfast about 30min after cardio at around 730.dont want to go back to being the stinky fat kid i was in school!!!
Have you rolled a keto diet before? I've heard energy is pretty good on that.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
no i haven't i just dropped my cal 500 under maint. to 2400 and im feeling just the same if not a litttle better losing some weight still able to lift heavy if not more did legs yesterday and still squated 360 just stopped doing so much cardio from 3+hrs a week to 1.5-2 week keeping it fasted low int for 30-40 cuz i cut alot of carbs off none pre or post except for 40-50 45min after protein shake feel no diff with carbs or out

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Frequent urination is a common side effect of creatine. Also caffeine is a natural diuretic.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Frequent urination is a common side effect of creatine. Also caffeine is a natural diuretic.
i thought that might have been it. so stop taking it then and see if it lets up?

dvp

Awards
Yeah this reeked of a thyroid issue all along. I think Armour is smarter in the sense that it provides both T3 and T4, whereas Synthroid is only T4. This should provide a little bit quicker of a boost in energy levels.

It seems to me like your urination is pretty much in line w your caffeine/fluid intake. 3 redlines first thing in the morning is going to dramatically put your system into overdrive and the urination will be increased because of the caffeine's diuretic effect.

I was in your boat a year ago - my TSH was 5.5 and I was extremely fatigued... I would get 15 hours of sleep and be EXHAUSTED the next day. Fortunately, I got on Synthroid and now my TSH is about a 1.2 and my life is significantly better. Best of luck.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
thank you yeah i cut off all fat burners except for (cardio)

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
second day on armour thyroid feeling little better waking up but it could be also that last two nights been taking in 35g of fast carbs after lifting days will tell

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
still on second day but got more energy then i've had in awhile did 40min of cardio this morning burnt about 400cal felt pretty good and just cant stop moving for once! bout time

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
DTP contains DHEA and DIM to stop conversion to E2. I've noticed that when my DHEA levels are low I seem to battle general fatigue. Taking DTP, 1 tab first thing in the morning and another right after lunch helps tremendously. Moreover, it’s a pretty good test booster.

If you need a little extra kick, try Swagger by MAN. Good stuff, very mild and no crash. I only use heavy stims preworkout, and then only if needed.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
DTP contains DHEA and DIM to stop conversion to E2. I've noticed that when my DHEA levels are low I seem to battle general fatigue. Taking DTP, 1 tab first thing in the morning and another right after lunch helps tremendously. Moreover, it’s a pretty good test booster.

If you need a little extra kick, try Swagger by MAN. Good stuff, very mild and no crash. I only use heavy stims preworkout, and then only if needed.
im going to be starting on a t-gel on sunday morning my doc wanted me to start with armour first to see how i respond.It just sucks cuz ive been spending soo much on supps to try and feel better and recover better when the time it was a medical thing and the supps some of made it worse im probaly the only 1 that could take 2 hydroxycuts and sleep 45min later!and what is dtp?

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
after all of this if anyone else is going though this type of thing dont try and supp it up to fix it take my word for it it might make you feel alittle better its best to save your money and use it to go to the doctors im feeling better alittle more everyday and cut off (almost)all my supps except for a pre workout sometimes