Anyone tried SNS Cistanche XT as a stand alone and what is your experience ?

NattyJuicer

Awards
Dosage
Duration.
Whats y’all over all thoughts ?

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 I’m currently on week 7 of stacking SNS OPTIMIZE - T, SNS Fadogia XT, SNS Cistanche XT and this is by far the best with the most noticeable effects of any natural stack I’ve ever taken. Will make this a staple for sure. Im dosing as follows:

SNS OPTIMIZE - T
(2 capsules twice a day (4 total) once in the morning & once in the evening with food!)

SNS Fadogia XT
(1 capsules twice a day (2 total) once in the morning & once in the evening on an empty stomach!)

SNS Cistanche XT
(1 capsules a day once in the morning on an empty stomach!)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 I’m currently on week 7 of stacking SNS OPTIMIZE - T, SNS Fadogia XT, SNS Cistanche XT and this is by far the best with the most noticeable effects of any natural stack I’ve ever taken. Will make this a staple for sure. Im dosing as follows:

SNS OPTIMIZE - T
(2 capsules twice a day (4 total) once in the morning & once in the evening with food!)

SNS Fadogia XT
(1 capsules twice a day (2 total) once in the morning & once in the evening on an empty stomach!)

SNS Cistanche XT
With that set up it's hard not to get good results!

NattyJuicer

Awards

SNS OPTIMIZE - T

SNS Fadogia XT

SNS Cistanche XT
What are you noticing exactly ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dosage
Duration.
Whats y’all over all thoughts ?
The dosage for Cistanche XT is 1 capsule per day.

You could run it for however long you wanted to - its an ingredient is used daily year round by people in a variety of supplements or as a standalone.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

SNS OPTIMIZE - T

SNS Fadogia XT

SNS Cistanche XT
Thank you for posting. I'm really glad that you're enjoying it.

That is a great stack.

What types of benefits are you seeing with it? I'm pretty sure I have an idea from my end, I'm asking moreso for other people's benefit.

I would imagine that its giving a very good mood, vitality (daily energy), and libido benefit.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for posting. I'm really glad that you're enjoying it.

That is a great stack.

What types of benefits are you seeing with it? I'm pretty sure I have an idea from my end, I'm asking moreso for other people's benefit.

I would imagine that its giving a very good mood, vitality (daily energy), and libido benefit.
Exactly what you said! I am noticing a significant libido boost, that alpha male feeling throughout the day, and increased energy. Overall it makes me feel great!