- 03-14-2009, 02:22 PM
- 03-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Yes. I'm a huge fan of Crossfit and the Zone diet.
Crossfit - http://crossfit.com/
Zone - Checkout link in my signatureADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
03-15-2009, 01:20 PM
I have made some great progress recomping. I actually lost 5% BF in 2 months while maintaining my weight of 160 lb.
I was carb cycling. I stuck with lean meats, veggies and healthy fats through most of the day. Around workouts and breakfast my meals were higher in carbs and consisted of oatmeal, homemade oat pancakes and fruit.
Here is the link to the carb cycling protocol I used:
My weight training incorporated a lot of compound movments. I lifted 3 days a week and every time I went to the gym I did some squat or deadlift variation. Other movements like military press, bench, rows and dips were added to work my body even more. On off days I usually did sprints.
I was using IBE's X-force for a fat loss supplement. It's a combination of geranamine, sulbutiamine and caffeine. It really made me feel energized and was a great boost to my metabolism.
Here is a link to my X-force log:
X-forcing my way into smaller pants!
And a link to X-Force:
Similar Forum Threads
- By Syr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-10-2005, 05:44 PM
- By hardlyworkin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2005, 05:16 PM
- By Truck in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-02-2005, 02:33 AM
- By Poobah in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2004, 10:51 AM
- By BrKonman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 11-14-2002, 01:22 PM