Anabolic XT, Pepti-Plex and Recomp20

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purchased these and just wondering which, if any, should be taken with or without food. Haven’t decided how or if I’m stacking these yet. Think I’m going to start with AXT for a few weeks and then maybe add in Pepti. Might save Recomp for a separate run. Just my initial thoughts.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I take dose 1 of each (A-XT and PP) 1st thing (4 AM) w/ no food. No issues.
2nd dose I take w/ my lunch...

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purchased these and just wondering which, if any, should be taken with or without food. Haven’t decided how or if I’m stacking these yet. Think I’m going to start with AXT for a few weeks and then maybe add in Pepti. Might save Recomp for a separate run. Just my initial thoughts.
For AXT I take three caps on empty/upon waking, with just water, and the other three caps with food/dinner about twelve hours later.

For Recomp20 I take all four caps pre-workout on training days and on off days I dose the same as I described with the AXT (Two on empty/upon waking and two with food about twelve hours later)

I have yet to take Pepti-Plex, so can't comment.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive done all 3 .. with or without food .. near bedtime or not .. diddnt matter for me .

I do love recomp20 before meals though .. currently on phosphatic acidXT + pepti + recomp20
do breakfast dinner doses on non workout ... and on workout days .. i do pre around 5PM.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive done all 3 .. with or without food .. near bedtime or not .. diddnt matter for me .

I do love recomp20 before meals though .. currently on phosphatic acidXT + pepti + recomp20
do breakfast dinner doses on non workout ... and on workout days .. i do pre around 5PM.
Recomp20 before meals... Does it have GDA benefits too?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recomp20 before meals... Does it have GDA benefits too?
not necessarily just a fat loss/recomposition that i like to take with meals .. i do it take it empty stomach too .. just trying to space out the amount of pills is the main reason.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The recomp20 has a nice pre-workout effect.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There have been a lot of good answers in the thread already.

You can take any of them with or without food - and people dose them different ways, and there's not really a right or wrong way to do it, the main thing is just consistent dosing.

I love that stack and am getting ready to start it again. I did it back in the fall and did really, really well on it.

The way I take it is one dose in the morning and one dose about 30 minutes to an hour prior to working out at night on workout nights and then around the same time of night on non-workout nights. I tend to go for spacing things out 8 to 12 hours a part with a lot of my dosing.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I notice the improved sense of well being the Cocoabuterol(in Recomp20) provides to a greater extent on an empty stomach. I am NOT saying I don't notice it with food but it is less pronounced. I feel this way about any ingredient that improves mood and energy and I think it simply comes down to a more rapid absorption. For example a preworkout will "hit" less if you drink it after leaving a buffet vs small meal or empty stomach preworkout.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The recomp20 has a nice pre-workout effect.
yup def it does .. same with PA and Axt as well
love em alllll lol

• Haha
Reactions: SBH

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update - I’ve been using AXT for probably 3 weeks or so now. So far so good. I really think I’m going to enjoy it. It seemed to take a couples of weeks but my workouts started becoming much more focused and I generally started feeling more energized.

So about a week ago I added in the pepti plex and I think I’m going to have to either drop the dose or possibly stop taking it. For whatever reason, my anxiety cranked up pretty much after the first dose. I’ve continued taking it thinking I might adjust, but so far I haven’t. Nothing else changed and the anxiety onset coincided with when I started the PP. I’m prone to anxiety anyway and pretty certain at this point that im just sensitive to one of the ingredients in the formula. I guess my question would be has there been any other feedback from others about anxiety, and what ingredient would be the likeliest culprit? Definitely going to try dropping the dose in half before giving up on it, but wanted to get thoughts about this.

Pretty excited about the AXT though, as I was having zero negative sides from that one.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Quick update - I’ve been using AXT for probably 3 weeks or so now. So far so good. I really think I’m going to enjoy it. It seemed to take a couples of weeks but my workouts started becoming much more focused and I generally started feeling more energized.

So about a week ago I added in the pepti plex and I think I’m going to have to either drop the dose or possibly stop taking it. For whatever reason, my anxiety cranked up pretty much after the first dose. I’ve continued taking it thinking I might adjust, but so far I haven’t. Nothing else changed and the anxiety onset coincided with when I started the PP. I’m prone to anxiety anyway and pretty certain at this point that im just sensitive to one of the ingredients in the formula. I guess my question would be has there been any other feedback from others about anxiety, and what ingredient would be the likeliest culprit? Definitely going to try dropping the dose in half before giving up on it, but wanted to get thoughts about this.

Pretty excited about the AXT though, as I was having zero negative sides from that one.
I think I know what you're talking about. I suffer from anxiety too so I pay attention to anything new I add. I'm not sure I'd describe the first month as anxious. It's more like a ready to go full speed feeling for me. I personally think it's the senactiv and I actually want more of that. I was using 4 caps daily, I've been using 6 for months. That ready to go feeling subsides a bit but is always there. Big reason I like this formula.

What it has made me aware of is how sensitive caffeine can be in the mix. I wake up chill as a cucumber. I think this formula makes caffeine more effective. 1 can feels like 2 at times. Too much caffeine leads to anxiety and agitation. If you use caffeine try using less and see what happens.

This formula could force me to control my caffeine intake. Another positive. Sorry you're having a different experience.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I agree with @Danksta710 above. It didn't bother my anxiety, but it did help me feel more productive and ready to go at full speed - not in an energetic way, but just in a I feel better in general type of way. I'm prone to bad anxiety too, and it wasn't anxiety for me, it was just actually feeling good enough again to do some of the things I used to could do and my body adapting to it.

The only thing that makes me wonder if it was something else in your case or placebo is that you said it happened from the first dose, and there's actually nothing in there that could work like that (for good or for bad) from the first dose, so that makes me wonder if its something else or just the anxiety in general. For example, the biggest trigger for my anxiety is me worrying about my anxiety if that makes sense.

ActionFigure3

Awards
I think I know what you're talking about. I suffer from anxiety too so I pay attention to anything new I add. I'm not sure I'd describe the first month as anxious. It's more like a ready to go full speed feeling for me. I personally think it's the senactiv and I actually want more of that. I was using 4 caps daily, I've been using 6 for months. That ready to go feeling subsides a bit but is always there. Big reason I like this formula.

What it has made me aware of is how sensitive caffeine can be in the mix. I wake up chill as a cucumber. I think this formula makes caffeine more effective. 1 can feels like 2 at times. Too much caffeine leads to anxiety and agitation. If you use caffeine try using less and see what happens.

This formula could force me to control my caffeine intake. Another positive. Sorry you're having a different experience.
It’s the Senactiv. I’ve tested Senactiv thoroughly from 50-200mg, and at any dosage it makes me feel stimulated in the sense that my heart is able to handle more output from the increased endurance capacity that Senactiv provides. It feels like it opens up too much capacity for your body and heart to work and you can’t really relax back to your normal baseline so your body feels anxious and revved up from it.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good feedback, and interesting about how PP can amplify the effects of caffeine. I only take 100mg of caffeine daily with 200mg of theanine. No issues. But I’m pretty in tune with my body, and whether it’s the Senactiv or something else, I’m convinced it’s something in the PP. Yesterday morning I took my normal dose of 2 capsules in the morning, and I felt anxious for several hours afterwards. But yesterday afternoon decided to take just one cap late evening . Well I felt fine. Anxiety was back to normal baseline and I didn’t wake up in the middle of the night feeling like I wanted to crawl out of my skin. Now that’s just one time, but pretty crazy how much better I felt. I’ll continue with half dosing for a bit. Hopefully the lower dosing does the trick while still benefiting from the formula. I’ll report back soon, but I’m optimistic for now.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good feedback, and interesting about how PP can amplify the effects of caffeine. I only take 100mg of caffeine daily with 200mg of theanine. No issues. But I’m pretty in tune with my body, and whether it’s the Senactiv or something else, I’m convinced it’s something in the PP. Yesterday morning I took my normal dose of 2 capsules in the morning, and I felt anxious for several hours afterwards. But yesterday afternoon decided to take just one cap late evening . Well I felt fine. Anxiety was back to normal baseline and I didn’t wake up in the middle of the night feeling like I wanted to crawl out of my skin. Now that’s just one time, but pretty crazy how much better I felt. I’ll continue with half dosing for a bit. Hopefully the lower dosing does the trick while still benefiting from the formula. I’ll report back soon, but I’m optimistic for now.
If taking one cap didnt trigger any anxiety, then do 1/1/1/1 spaced out about every four hrs. Something like 8am/12pm/4pm/8pm

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If taking one cap didnt trigger any anxiety, then do 1/1/1/1 spaced out about every four hrs. Something like 8am/12pm/4pm/8pm
Yep, good call. I’ll try a more frequent dosing schedule and see what happens.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AXT is really gonna start to shine soon if it hasn’t already. For me, once I quit taking it is when I noticed how much I missed it. Just lost some endurance and desire to go workout.