New exciting Compound--Testers Needed!

AM,

USPLabs is testing a NEW compound. The HUMAN and animal research has blown our MINDS! USPLabs is known from innovation, but this compound will shine a bigger spot light on USPLabs.

THere should be a feel effect with this SINGLE compound. The published research does not note a PUMP or muscle fullness in the conclusion.lol

This Compound out performed Metformin! This was a 6 month study! Those who understand metformin will state that Metformin also increases glucose update to fat cells. A very bad bad thing for us that want to get HUGE and LEAN!

In Summary this compound based on HUMAN and Animal research will:

--Enhanced glucose uptake in to skeletal muscle tissue only (not in adipose).
--Inhibition of lipogenesis
--Increase in lipid oxidation
--Improved blood lipids

HUMAN DOUBLE BLIND PLACEBO CONTROLLED STUDY HAS PROVEN THIS. Why are we testing? Thats how we roll, we are a bit different and considered weird by industry standards. We will not doop u!

Layman's Terms

--Increased glycogen storage in muscle
--Increased fat burning and at the same time a prevention of fat storage (nutrient partitioning, especially of carbohydrate, but fats as well)
--Improved cholesterol and triglyceride levels

Please whipe the Drool!!!!!

Rules!

We begin testing in 12 days.

First and foremost, You HAVE TO UNDERSTAND YOUR DIET!!!!!

--You must stop all current supplements
--You can not be on a keto diet

We are looking specifically different prototypes.
1. Clean Bulking
2. dieting on a low carb diet but weight loss has stopped
3. Dieting on a moderate carb diet

Lets begin!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to seeing logs. How long will they be btw?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Very nice USP, Not sure what kind of testers your looking for but I just started to bulk last month. I"m eating pretty clean at around 4500 cals/day. My goals are bulk but stay sub 12%. Right now I"m sitting at 218lbs about 10%bf. If your looking for a tester like that I'll volunteer. Oh my goal is 230 by winter.

Very nice USP, Not sure what kind of testers your looking for but I just started to bulk last month. I"m eating pretty clean at around 4500 cals/day. My goals are bulk but stay sub 12%. Right now I"m sitting at 218lbs about 10%bf. If your looking for a tester like that I'll volunteer. Oh my goal is 230 by winter.
you are in!

Every one Needs to post thier current dieting goals. If you are eating pizza and Mcdonalds, you need to holla at bobo!

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting, the description almost sounds like (rosiglitazone maleate) which is the active in avandia. Given your guys track record I'm sure this will be a very effective product, good luck to all those who get chosen to test this.:cheers:

Very interesting, the description almost sounds like (rosiglitazone maleate) which is the active in avandia. Given your guys track record I'm sure this will be a very effective product, good luck to all those who get chosen to test this.:cheers:

better

Pharmacological studies in animal models indicate that rosiglitazone improves sensitivity to insulin in muscle and adipose tissue and inhibits hepatic gluconeogenesis. Rosiglitazone maleate is not chemically or functionally related to the sulfonylureas, the biguanides, or the alpha-glucosidase inhibitors.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
220ish and 18%bf
As of Monday my diet will be a 40 carb 40 protein 20 fat diet with the very difficult Bulk while losing fat goal in mind. Foods have been prebought and 100% whole in nature. Not even a protein powder.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i missed the adipose part, anything that helps with glucose metabolism while dieting would personally be a godsend. I went way to low carb dieting when I recently did my first show and all throughout contest prep my muscles were as flat as debra messing.

Yeah i missed the adipose part, anything that helps with glucose metabolism while dieting would personally be a godsend. I went way to low carb dieting when I recently did my first show and all throughout contest prep my muscles were as flat as debra messing.

This means you can eat more carbs and still lose fat and gain muscle.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I'm fat and would like to not be anymore.
Me too :sad:

If we start in 12 days, and it lasts 30, then that will put me right about at my wedding (Oct. 21st), which I am of course trying to lean-out for. :D

As far as diet, I fall into the "Dieting on a moderate carb diet" category.

As far as supps, I am currently running PowerFULL & Restore, and can taper off of that. I just started Eph/Caffeine this week, but of course can taper off that easily (d@mnit!). The only other thing to consider is today I just started my 2nd kit of Ultimate Cleanse NutraPlanet.com: Ultimate Cleanse (120/120 tabs) By Nature's Secret, and would like to continue it if possible.

I'm game.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
WOW, it beat out Metformin? That's some SERIOUS stuff! Is this just a concentrated form of the active in Cialabol?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well i wish i could i really do but i don't believe i'll be available for testing as i've promised to test other products. When do you think this product will be released? And will their be a sale to help launch it (crosses fingers), hell i'll buy a case just on your word that it kicks ass, lol.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
WOOHOO!!! any clue to when this will be released. i got my credit card number ready for this one. and when ohio state kills texas tomorrow, that will be an additional $500 for supplement spending :dance: oh god, i think i jinxed myself. either way, very excited to see this brought to the market.

hey USP, whatever happened to taking a break? please dont stop creating these awesome supps

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Don't you ever mention that "break" again! Don't give him any ideas! Now USP get back in the lab and make me some more goodies! :whip: Now i say! lol

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll wait...

HairyLarry35

Awards
I'm on a low carb, low GI diet and have really slowed way down/stopped losing bf. BTW, I am very good about slashing alcohol out of my diet as others find it a bit more difficult on the weekends. I'm 5'11'' 205 lbs. I've been performing morning cardio 4 days a week and evening lifts 3-4 days a week.

I was thinking of kicking my carbs back up for a bulk sometime soon, but after reading the potential this supp has, I'll keep carbs the same and see how my lean mass and bf battle it out. If selected, I'll keep a fitday.com journal and welcome any suggestions to my diet. I'll also update my schedule on AM since I use a computer for most of the day. Cardio may decrease as work intensity in the gym increases.

At anyrate, I'm looking forward to this supp! Here's hoping!

HL

EDIT: I want to make a point to say that I definitely do not have an impressive rep count, but really want to start obtaining one through my merits. Obviously, the only way to do that is to maintain a useful and informed log. It's definitely a gamble using someone who hardly has any experience, but I will definitely do a good job if I am picked. HL.

Well i wish i could i really do but i don't believe i'll be available for testing as i've promised to test other products. When do you think this product will be released? And will their be a sale to help launch it (crosses fingers), hell i'll buy a case just on your word that it kicks ass, lol.

CHAPS,

I sold DNA and cAMPH intense without testing and they both sold out (we have 3 cAMPH left). As much as I love instant sales, I care about the customer most.

sergeant

Awards
I tested the original beta c and loved it. I am still on a lean bulker, trying to put back on some of the 20+ lbs I lost during the irst part of my deployment. Have put back on about half of it. Eating pretty clean at a 40/40/20 split with a weekly high carb day w/ cheat meal. I would love to give this stuff a shot. Can adjust carbs to fit the protocol you wish. You stated all other supps need to stop, would I also have to stop cissus?

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
I'm interested.
I'm currently dieting at 2,500-3,000 a day. Low carb, not no carb. (around 100-200g a day) High protein/fat.

Currently logging Diesel Test, which will finish by the time your new supp would arrive.

As I am dieting I would still need to be taking my BCAA's / Stims in the morning, protein during day etc. - Would this be allowed if testing?

I tested the original beta c and loved it. I am still on a lean bulker, trying to put back on some of the 20+ lbs I lost during the irst part of my deployment. Have put back on about half of it. Eating pretty clean at a 40/40/20 split with a weekly high carb day w/ cheat meal. I would love to give this stuff a shot. Can adjust carbs to fit the protocol you wish. You stated all other supps need to stop, would I also have to stop cissus?

If you already established a supplement cycle with cissus, a stimulant, or diesel test. You probably already understand the affects of the supplement.

If you just started a supplement, I it will exclude you from the pool of testers. Fair,

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yep i realize you care about the customer first which is why I love you guys, i'm just saying i have faith in your products so i'd have no problem buying this stuff if you say it's good that's all.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on guys put in for this! Take advantage of this type of business practice by the few quality companies out there who still look out for the customer.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i'm shocked more people aren't putting their name in the hat. I would log this but it will have to be in like 8 weeks, which i doubt USP would go for, so i'll have to wait till it's on the market.

sergeant

Awards
If you already established a supplement cycle with cissus, a stimulant, or diesel test. You probably already understand the affects of the supplement.

If you just started a supplement, I it will exclude you from the pool of testers. Fair,

Just cissus right now, but can stop that to give this new product a shot. I am pretty insulin resistant and am pretty careful about my carb intake. A potent agent like this should be would be a huge help.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
USP,

Okay...Okay...Okay...I take a 20 hour break to do some engineering work and attend a few classes and I missed the start of a thread requesting testers...never again.

Anyway, I'm so down, the Anabolik1 is definitely down. The only things I'm taking right now is (been on for months):

multi
whey
fish oil
sesamin
saw palmetto

and I just started Cialabol (yesterday) per your instructions dosing at 14 caps per day...by the way this sh*t is AWESOME!!! I'll post my thoughts in the sticky soon.

weight: 250
height: 5'8"
body fat: 12-14%

I just started a lean bulk / recomp. I'm looking to add some lean mass and cut a few percent body fat...I'm trying to become a beast and give myself a great start when I begin competition dieting in the spring...anyway my calories vary by the day because I only count my protein...weird I know but here me out.

I used to be obsessed with counting this and that...it only led to a headache. Now I eat till I get my fill and evaluate myself every few days and adjust my portions accordingly. It has been working so I keep doing it. Besides what matters is what the mirror says right?

Anyway, do I qualify? Is there anything that I would need to stop taking if chosen?

Last edited:
machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Ya i'm shocked more people aren't putting their name in the hat. I would log this but it will have to be in like 8 weeks, which i doubt USP would go for, so i'll have to wait till it's on the market.
I am all for it since I am carb intolerant but I am logging Diesel Test for 5 more weeks. It's a non-sponsored review so I don't mind adding it if USP is cool with that.

By the way, is the compound temocapril or related in its method of action?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to do any logs until after I stop taking Accutane, otherwise I'd be putting my name forward for beta testing and even to join the beta testing team that's being put together.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Anabolik1 your a big boy, and good for you for competing i intend to also in the near future. I wanna be 290lbs+ for my first competition and add size from their gettin to low to mid 300's is my goal, but i'm 6'2 so keep that inmind. 250lbs at 5'8 is huge i'm 280lbs at 6'2 and you probably look bigger from your smaller stature.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Im in you want to risk it on me :)
Im on the same training style and cals as I was during my last USP log. I take in 3000cals (this is lean bulk cals for me anything more turns to fat) per day. All whole foods. Waist 34inches, Body fat around 15%, height 6feet weight 188lbs.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As soon as I get a descent camera, I'm going to post pics :thumbsup:

...and CHAPS, YOU are a big dude and at 300 lbs you WILL be ridiculous!!! Happy gaining!!!

Last edited:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well depending on how detailed you want this to be I am willing to test. I cant comment 100% on my diet or training since I still use a variation of what I got from bobo when I signed up with him at the beginning of the summer. Diet is on track, Im not with bobo, but still follow the meal plan closely. I weight 199lbs around 13% bf. I am bulking right now and looking to add some weight with out much fat gain, but am willing to add a little for that extra muscle (than I get to cut with bobo later this year :) ) I am able to post 3-4 times a week on what is going on, Im not sure if this is what you want or not. If I fit what you are looking for I'd be happy to test.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Just finished planning my supplement schedule for the next 6 months, otherwise I would put my name in the hat for the hell of it.
Although if the feedback reflects USP's post than I'll probably be inclined to pick some up.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I game if you would want me as a tester. Starting this week im beginning a more strict diet and training schedule due to slack off from summer. I've done a few logs in the past that seemed pretty successful. Let me know i'll be here :)

Supplement shipped from India today! Should have it in 4-5 days...

I will be the first to use it!!!!!!!!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Supplement shipped from India today! Should have it in 4-5 days...

I will be the first to use it!!!!!!!!
Leave some for us big guy! If its anywhere near as good as being claimed you'll want to horde it all for yourself and get hyooge!

Not sure if you are going to release the compound when it comes out because I know many would love to read the studies on it including myself.

trailer36

Awards
USP,

I am game for this one. I am currently clean bulking and trying to add muscle/ lose fat as we speak. I am 25, 6'0" and 202 at about 12-13% bf. Currently eating between 3000 and 4000 cals/day depending on how many carbs i am eating (using a carb cycling diet). Only supps I am using right now are protein powder and fish oil and creatine. i can stop the creatine if you need me to. I hardly ever drink (4 times a year at the most) so i keep the diet, training and sleeping part very consistent.

Let me know if you need any more testers, i think i would be a great candidate as all the USP products have worked great for me in the past.

Trailer

HairyLarry35

Awards
I'm really suprised that people aren't kickin' the door down to get this product. I would have thought the applicant pool would be at least twice the size of the handful that applied so far! :confused:

Any news on potential testers? I think the only one that I've seen you accept is Jminis (minus those who may have been PMed.) I'm really looking forward to these logs and how it affects people with different goals in mind.

HL