New exciting Compound--Testers Needed!

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Lemme guess...AICAR? Goin for the whole AMPK thing here right?

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
My diet is very consistent. I go 4 days at 100 carbs and then one at 250. Calories, fat intake, and protein are always the same. I record my meals and workouts as well. Im 6''2, 236, around 14% bf. My goal as of right now is clean bulk. Im pretty carb sensitive so thats why I stay relatively low carb at all times.

I'm really suprised that people aren't kickin' the door down to get this product. I would have thought the applicant pool would be at least twice the size of the handful that applied so far! :confused:

Any news on potential testers? I think the only one that I've seen you accept is Jminis (minus those who may have been PMed.) I'm really looking forward to these logs and how it affects people with different goals in mind.

HL

We have 2 tester threads and plus I just flooded my customers with Products in the last sale. How can you stare at PowerFULL, cialabol, cAMPH and not pop a few pills. OOO my little USP addicts:icon_lol:

Honestly Harry, I think few are understanding what increased glut4 in muscle and fat oxidation in fat cells really stands for. Insulin is the most anabolic hormone, but your fat cells also become super anabolic.

We are turning off the fat cell anabolism and increasing muscle cell anabolism while promoting fat oxidation with a compound proven to lower LDL! Wow...Does if get any better?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
USP,

I thought I had applied, but apparently did not. If you need more testers, drop me a bottle ASAP (I'll pay for shipping!!)! Wedding is September 30th, and we are leaving for the honeymoon October 2nd. I'm trying to get in as good of shape as I can in the mean time. This includes frantic working out, and a moderate intake-complex carb, high protein diet.

If you feel this product could benefit me, and don't mind me not being able to update from Oct. 2-9, I'll log it. Following the return from the honeymoon, I had planned to go back to a clean bulk, but I can instead maintain a diet to finish out the log.

If you need me, Just point me in the direction of a log you'd like used as a template. I am willing to drop my current supp intake (which just happens to include only USPLabs products, plus EFA's).

HairyLarry35

Awards
We are turning off the fat cell anabolism and increasing muscle cell anabolism while promoting fat oxidation with a compound proven to lower LDL! Wow...Does if get any better?

Yeahhhhhh! That's what I'm talkin' about! But it is a hard choice. Why would you want to look like this

:bb:

When you could look this

:donut:

Tough call.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
OOO my little USP addicts, LMFAO We start itchin and get withdrawals when you are out of product! lol

scrappydog

Awards
I would love to be a tester. I'm on a carb/calorie cycling diet with some lc days and some high carb days.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Damn I sure as hell though more people would be putting their hat in for this one. In light of so few people applying might as well put myself in the running.

Weight: 180
Height:5'7
BF %: 14-15 (damn contest rebound)
Current Workout routine: Currrently on a upper body, lower body split, with cardio being done twice a day on the off days.
So a week would go be, Mon-upperbody, Tues-cardio 2x, Weds-Lower body, Thurs- cardio 2x, Fri-upper body, sat-cardio 2x, sun- lower body. I tend to stay in the 4-8 rep range as I seem to hold onto muscle a lot better when cutting as opposed to doing 20 rep sets.
Current diet-If chosen I plan on using a TKD where the only carbs that are ingested during the day are upon rising and pre/post workout, so that will workout out to be around 125-50 grams of carbs depending on what training day I am on. The bulk of my diet will be comprised of Tuna, Chicken, and ATW isolate with healthy fats coming from fish oils and Olive oil.
Current supplements:
Now Adam multi
Now Super enzymes
Usp labs c2
Fish oil
alcar
Green Tea
Powerful
I have been taking all these supplements for the past 1 1/2 but if need be I can drop the powerful.

Short term goal: To get back down to my bf% that I was at for my bb contest that took place 3 weeks ago, I made the mistake of upping my caloric intake way to fast and will never do that again, Live and learn right. I have no doubt I'll get down to that level but it would be nice to have a little help.

Well there it is, I still can't believe more people weren't all over this thread but what can you do. And on a side note, no big deal if I don't get chosen, as some who saw my stash pic I'm in a win win situation in regards to what my future supplementation has in store for me. To all those who applied good luck.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
when are we going to find out on this for testers? Also keep us updated on how use on you goes when it comes in.

trailer36

Awards
USP,

Only two testers? I am sure your results would be more accurate with more subjects :)

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
You misread his post he said he has 2 TESTER threads, this one and the team tester thread.

HairyLarry35

Awards
BTW USPlabs, I'll post my workout schedule, past supps, and experience (4 years of college football and wrestling lifting and conditioning programs) if you think it would benefit me for being selected as a tester. I don't recall you asking specifically for that.

HL

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
30 days to test the best supplement on the market.
Bold Statement. I hope you are right. I am skeptical but I have an open mind and shall watch the testing closely. Good Luck!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Bold Statement. I hope you are right. I am skeptical but I have an open mind and shall watch the testing closely. Good Luck!

Bold? Yes. Definitely.

Exaggeration? Possibly, depends on opinion.

True? Coming from USPlabs, I have no doubt it will at least be well worth using.

Check the cialabol feedback and cialabol will not hold a candle to it...

Yes Personal Opinion, Cialabol is the best supplement that I have used (PowerFULL, cissus, creatine and Forskolin are close second) thus far. I can eat normal and gain muscle and lose fat.....

TUmeric is a great supplement aswell.....YOu must get the good stuff.

To stand corrected, the new compound that is being tested is just a ingredient in a formula with Exclusive ingredients. We have the Human data to back it but we must see if it has a feel effect.

This ingredient may be marketed as a stand alone product.....

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Rules!

We begin testing in 12 days.

First and foremost, You HAVE TO UNDERSTAND YOUR DIET!!!!!

--You must stop all current supplements
--You can not be on a keto diet

We are looking specifically different prototypes.
1. Clean Bulking
2. dieting on a low carb diet but weight loss has stopped
3. Dieting on a moderate carb diet

Lets begin!
I am dieting on a moderate carb diet. My diet is ridiculously consistent because THAT is how I roll :twisted: . I have been considering dropping all supps anyway... so let me know if I can assist you.

HairyLarry35

Awards
I think this is a good journal supporting this supp and what Enigma is talking about. Now THIS makes it appealing!! :D

Effect of 5-Aminoimidazole-4-Carboxamide-1-{beta}-D-Ribofuranoside Infusion on In Vivo Glucose and Lipid Metabolism in Lean and Obese Zucker Rats -- Bergeron et al. 50 (5): 1076 -- Diabetes

Which basically means:

"AICAR increased glucose transport activity by approximately 2.4-fold (P < 0.05 vs. control) in the red gastrocnemius from obese rats, whereas insulin had no effect. In summary, acute infusion of AICAR in an insulin-resistant rat model activates skeletal muscle AMPK [?] and increases glucose transport activity in red gastrocnemius muscle while suppressing endogenous glucose production and lipolysis."

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh boyyyy!!
:bow28:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think this is a good journal supporting this supp and what Enigma is talking about. Now THIS makes it appealing!! :D

Effect of 5-Aminoimidazole-4-Carboxamide-1-{beta}-D-Ribofuranoside Infusion on In Vivo Glucose and Lipid Metabolism in Lean and Obese Zucker Rats -- Bergeron et al. 50 (5): 1076 -- Diabetes

Which basically means:

"AICAR increased glucose transport activity by approximately 2.4-fold (P < 0.05 vs. control) in the red gastrocnemius from obese rats, whereas insulin had no effect. In summary, acute infusion of AICAR in an insulin-resistant rat model activates skeletal muscle AMPK [?] and increases glucose transport activity in red gastrocnemius muscle while suppressing endogenous glucose production and lipolysis."

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh boyyyy!!
:bow28:
That IS pretty damn interesting.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm around 230ish. Just ending a cycle though so I will be using a test taper (150 mg a week down to 50mg a week over 4 weeks with a arimidex also tapered) along with clomid and nolva. I was going to use slin pw however this sounds like it would be interesting in it's place. I can see where I'm not exactly the candidate you might be looking for though. I'm trying to hit 4,000-5,000 cal a day mostly 300-400 grams protein and 400-500 grams carbs moderate fat, alot from fish oil. Bdft% around 10 maybe a little less.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Cordeen

Weight: 189lbs
Bodyfat: 13-14% BF (wee bit less by visual)
Height: 5' 11"
Sex: Male
Body type: Ecto

Arms: L 16 1/2” - R 16 1/4”
Forearms: L 12 ¼” - R 12 3/8”
Quads: L 24” – R 24”
Calves: L 15 ½ ” – R 15 ¼ ”
Chest: 45.5” relaxed

Training for ~5years

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Nil

Medical Condition(s): Nil

Goal: to be 190lbs ripped

Routine: DC training

Current Supps: Whey, Fish Oil, Multi

Previous Logs
Clout Reformulated

Green Bulge

Retain + NHA stack - Anabolic Xtreme Forum

Symmetry/nettle Root 95%/tribuloid Log (~22days) - Mind and Muscle Forums

Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle. - Mind and Muscle Forums

BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log - Mind and Muscle Forums

Thanks

HairyLarry35

Awards
BTW Cordeen, check the links to your logs... I checked them out and none of them would open for me. Maybe it's the browser I'm using, but I don't know.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
BTW Cordeen, check the links to your logs... I checked them out and none of them would open for me. Maybe it's the browser I'm using, but I don't know.
Seems they needed to be updated. Took a bit playing around...one website name in particular is blocked...working now though...thanks

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
I'am game to test this solo - not taking any supplements as of now - I posted in the team tester thread as well

On the Bobo plan - cutting diet for the next few weeks then swithing to the bulking plan (last 1.5 months a few extra meals a week really adds up with the fat gain since I am a endo/meso) - hence why I am back to cutting for a few weeks - it's moderate carbs. Fat loss is good as is but with your claims it'd be a great test to see how effective it truly is.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
not sure that you would want me... but i would love to try somethin like this out. diet is pretty consistant at 40/40/20. im 24, 5' 11", 181lbs, and about 15% bf.

only supps i take at the moment are: gte, taurine, cissus, alcar, na-rala, ec, multi, and fish oil.

undecipherable

Board Supporter
Awards
I'll bite, if you'll have me

Weight: 180lbs
Bodyfat: <8% (calipers show it lower than impedence)
Height: 6"
Sex: Male
Body type: Ecto

Diet: protoype #3: Came of the "get shredded" diet recently, came down from about 195lbs to 180; Slightly under maintenance still, timed carbs (breakfast shake & workout only), ramping back up slowly at about 200 kCal/week, somewhere in the 2800-3000 range now.

Supps: BCAAs + Creatine Gluconate during w.o., Whey+Oats p.wo., greens+, Fish Oil, CLA, Lean Xtreme (Had been taking Powerfull + X-Factor, but finishing this week)

Training: 2 Way Push/Pull+Legs split during the week, 15min run afterward, sports (but no lifting) all weekend.

Goal: 190 at my current bodyfat level year-round. Definitely doable, probably be there next year.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
AM,

USPLabs is testing a NEW compound. The HUMAN and animal research has blown our MINDS! USPLabs is known from innovation, but this compound will shine a bigger spot light on USPLabs.

THere should be a feel effect with this SINGLE compound. The published research does not note a PUMP or muscle fullness in the conclusion.lol

This Compound out performed Metformin! This was a 6 month study! Those who understand metformin will state that Metformin also increases glucose update to fat cells. A very bad bad thing for us that want to get HUGE and LEAN!

In Summary this compound based on HUMAN and Animal research will:

--Enhanced glucose uptake in to skeletal muscle tissue only (not in adipose).
--Inhibition of lipogenesis
--Increase in lipid oxidation
--Improved blood lipids

HUMAN DOUBLE BLIND PLACEBO CONTROLLED STUDY HAS PROVEN THIS.
And med corps are not all over this like a rash? Cool if you've found something like this.

Is it one of the thiazolidinediones? Maybe pioglitazone or something similar?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
This just triggered a thought:

I'd love to see a Designer/USPlabs collaboration on product stacks...................

Robboe and Jacob, how 'bout it?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
This is not a brand new idea, just fyi. It depends when we can run a special, and how well priced it would be.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
This is not a brand new idea, just fyi. It depends when we can run a special, and how well priced it would be.

What about a Basic Cuts+anything USPLABS makes stack? I would like that! :icon_lol:

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I thinks it a little more than speculation, I consider myself a pretty smart person when it comes to anatomy and biology, but some of the guys over there probably crap out smarter **** then me.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I thinks it a little more than speculation, I consider myself a pretty smart person when it comes to anatomy and biology, but some of the guys over there probably crap out smarter **** then me.

No I meant in regards to stating information backed up by relevant evidence rather than drawing unproven conclusions (no matter how smart/legit they might be). I was mainly saying whether there were studies to back up what they were saying, not that what they were saying was incorrect.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I see what you are saying, its just that its kind of hard to find studies that are based soley on compounds and their effects on the bodybuilder/athlete probably because of the amount of money it takes to fund such studies.

HairyLarry35

Awards
Yeah I see what you are saying, its just that its kind of hard to find studies that are based soley on compounds and their effects on the bodybuilder/athlete probably because of the amount of money it takes to fund such studies.

I'll agree to that, but you have to know where to look. I hate it when people post links to other forums or htmls because they think that those are facts. Pub med, J-stor, or anything that is objective about research and willing to discuss possible errors in their experiment can give you reliable data.

When you do a search, put in ".pdf," or "pub med," ect. That at least helps you narrow down the hard cold facts from pure speculation.

HL

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Well all of this is just speculation till USPlabs divulges anymore info.

HairyLarry35

Awards
Well all of this is just speculation till USPlabs divulges anymore info.

I 100% agree. AND we need to see test results with people that have detailed logs, updated photos, bf% updates, and measurements. I have read logs that are total bullsh*t with people that claim they had 30 lbs of weight loss in 2 weeks (which is completely unhealthy and mostly water weight!!!) and people who claim gains to the same extreme (I'm not going to find the threads, but trust me, people do spout B.S. all the time.) The fact of the matter is, until you have a real, honest (pictures to prove it!!) logs, this product is all hearsay until human usage and results are not only known, but shown.

I'll keep looking for journals that have human subjects, but I doubt that I will find many (prove me wrong! I want to read it!!)

USPlabs, we are only a few days out... who are you going to select to keep logs such as this? The big names, for sure, but who else?? I'm foaming at the mouth to see and experience this!! Let's light this candle :dance:

HL

HairyLarry35

Awards

Now that's funny!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted pics and vids in my journal and i'm still being called a liar so I guess you'll never please everyone. That's why I have some very trusted supp companies and I use their products and rely on both my own experience and some user feedback.

HairyLarry35

Awards
It is impossible to please everyone. There are those who will believe every word you say and those who will try to find at least one thing wrong with your post. If I can see progress, stats, and similar logs, then I'll believe you (if you are consistant over time.)

JH, I've watched a few of your vids and seen some pics (the military press is unbelievable!!!) Whoever is calling you a liar, obviously can't see that there is going to a new symbol soon for people who have too many red stars. I've followed a lot of your posts and you've really set the bar for a lot of the "dos" and "don'ts" of bodybuilding for me.

So now that I've shown that I stalk the people with awesome user ratings, I guess I'll just say that this is the best way that I learned everything! Sorry to be a suck up, but for anybody who wants to know some of the ins-and-outs of becoming an efficient bodybuilder/workout in general, seeing what these guys post is a smart thing to do. Oh, and research... for the love of God, do research before you ask anything or else you will most likely be told how to use the "seach" icon.

HL

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey there CEO I'll give it a run, lets see what it can do for my workload. I'll just have to stop slugging down the entire rainbow every night. Its probably time to stop the crazy mega dosing for the last few months. Great results which I'll go over if i start a log. Pm me your address.