New exciting Compound--Testers Needed!

rkieltyk

Awards
so USP when is this supplement supposed to be released, i have to admit your confidence in this product has drawn my attention..

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Next week, I have about 60 bottles of Powder that I will sale. I also have about 500 comming in about 10 days.

The final versioin in 30-45 days..
And its damn yummy!:twisted:

HairyLarry35

Awards
And you WILL notice a difference after a few days. I haven't felt this pumped/full in a while! Great product.

Shaolin Style

Awards
Next week, I have about 60 bottles of Powder that I will sale. I also have about 500 comming in about 10 days.

The final versioin in 30-45 days..
OKAY, ALRIGHT ILL BUY IT!!!! Just stop twisting my arm!! Seriously though, after the whole Cissus/Powerfull fiasco (and by fiasco I mean great pumps, strength, endurance!! ;)) I have already made my decision. How can we call dibs on a bottle of this product next week and will it be offered here or on another site?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
And you WILL notice a difference after a few days. I haven't felt this pumped/full in a while! Great product.
Funny, That post reminded me about the first time I tried Vanadyl Sulfate pack in '92.

We've come a long way since then.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So is this a replacement for Cialabol? Will it be capped eventually?

HairyLarry35

Awards
So is this a replacement for Cialabol? Will it be capped eventually?
I don't think there are plans to replace it per se, but I think this will be capped soon and rushed out the door since this is an obvious gold mine (no pun intended).

I don't think there are plans to replace it per se, but I think this will be capped soon and rushed out the door since this is an obvious gold mine (no pun intended).
If you guys can believe it, we may improve on YG. We have another compound that works in similiar fashion. We are debating that because it could be to effective and become dangerous.

Beta testing in a few weeks..

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Im testing YG right now and loving it. Would there be any problems if I capped it?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
If you guys can believe it, we may improve on YG. We have another compound that works in similiar fashion. We are debating that because it could be to effective and become dangerous.

Hah testing just started and your still thinking ahead. For me too effective probably just means "works pretty ok". I want to know more!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established

Hmmm, interested in hearing more about this.

Hah testing just started and your still thinking ahead. For me too effective probably just means "works pretty ok". I want to know more!
Let me know how YG works for you to this point..

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Reporting for duty sir!

Then allow me to place myself at your service. I've been squeaky clean for a while now, and my personal focus is on legal products that are not only effective but health enhancing.

Also, I've maintained a consistant level of leanness, and in my condition, changes in body composition can be easily noticed and measured.

...and many will agree I run good logs. :thumbsup:.

Then allow me to place myself at your service. I've been squeaky clean for a while now, and my personal focus is on legal products that are not only effective but health enhancing.

Also, I've maintained a consistant level of leanness, and in my condition, changes in body composition can be easily noticed and measured.

...and many will agree I run good logs. :thumbsup:.
I was waiting for your application! I have to twist arms around here!lol

PM address and YG is on the way. Ofcourse this not the future verision, but YG will be one the most effective supplements in the future.

take care

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how YG works for you to this point..
Hmm I will post this in my log as well. But so far only the initial dose did anything. Nothing at all today with the pre and post doses :( And yes I capped but I check the weight with a digital scale.

HairyLarry35

Awards

Wow! The hits just keep on coming, don't they?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I will post this in my log as well. But so far only the initial dose did anything. Nothing at all today with the pre and post doses :( And yes I capped but I check the weight with a digital scale.
Y'know I'm beginning to think if you were to ever need a donor body part you'd be screwed because your body wouldn't accept it!! :icon_lol:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Y'know I'm beginning to think if you were to ever need a donor body part you'd be screwed because your body wouldn't accept it!! :icon_lol:
Its not funny but Im actually worried about it. If I ever seriously get ill or hurt I may be screwed! :)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Swee

I was waiting for your application! I have to twist arms around here!lol

PM address and YG is on the way. Ofcourse this not the future verision, but YG will be one the most effective supplements in the future.

take care
Sweet! Considder it done.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Uh I know I saw it but can't find it now~!

I just got mine and want to take it BADYLY.

I have no scale what spoon amount is 500 mgs?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the gift, USP.. :)

I'll dose it after my workout, I don't have a 1/4tsp handy here at work..

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank you.

BTW the taste is imo right up their with rhodiola rosea, long jack, piracetam, and nac..combined.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

I can't believe I missed the opportunity to test this stuff.....I will be around next time.

P.S. - I can't wait for my Cialabol!