New exciting Compound--Testers Needed!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
So, yea im pretty excited. But never scare me like that again.

HairyLarry35

Awards
Can't wait to get this party started :bow28:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It has been tested in type II diabetic with a 90% success rate...I will leave prescription to your doctor..
My doctor's a thief, I'll pay you for this product.. ;)

Please e-mail [email protected]

IT MUST BE titled "insulin"

In the body of the e-mail, I need

1. Your board name
2. Your complete address in the form below

Name
Street
City state zip

The samples will be sent on Monday.

--YOu will be required to log for 2 weeks
--During the 2 weeks, you must be off all supplements that Produce a 'FEEL' effect

You will recieve detailed instructions and a passway to the secret testing forum.

I am excited! SO LETS ROCK!!

HairyLarry35

Awards
Let's light this candle :djparty:

EDIT: Sent

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Email sent... ready to rock and roll!!!!! :bruce1:

just sent mine...
Just took my first dose today of this NEW exciting compound. As for today, We will call it yellow gold.

Good News is that it will ship tomorrow!

Bad News is that it taste like sh*t..yuck. A compound this good has to taste bad off principle alone,:icon_lol:

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
I'am assuming you took it uncapped. But yaay!! for yellow Gold - in the "secret" testing forum are we going to be able to read studies and human trials?

I'am assuming you took it uncapped. But yaay!! for yellow Gold - in the "secret" testing forum are we going to be able to read studies and human trials?
No, You are the human trials that our customers are interested in. If you read, the audience will scream "Placebo!"

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
LOL What effects did you notice USP? Any fullness like Cialabol gives?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Good idea because obviously everyone will say your biased. Oh and a cap of Cialabol stuck to my finger and opened up today but i took it powder an all anyway, oh man tastes like ass, lol.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Good idea because obviously everyone will say your biased. Oh and a cap of Cialabol stuck to my finger and opened up today but i took it powder an all anyway, oh man tastes like ass, lol.
Bah! Im spicing my food with my leftovers! :)

Please Listen

PLEASE LISTEN!!!!!!!

USPlabs has the copyright to this Term "The FlexTesT!"

ALL TESTERS MUST start The FlexTesT today!!!

Simply Flex in the morning, flex in the afternoon, flex pre/during/post workout,flex 20 minutes after postworkout nutrition, flex in the car, flex in the shower, flex after sex...flex flex flex!!!

I want you to fet familiar what flexing feels like without this compound in your system!!!!

ALL TESTERS START FLEXING!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE:bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :bb3: :head:

You will be amazed in what you learn about your body!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Hmm very interesting compound here, I like the idea of not telling anyone what to expect.

NEXT IS DENSITY OF Muscle...

Just poke at your muscle at rest and while you flex. you can compare density from pre supplement and during supplementation....POKE AWAY keep away from your arse!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I have been flexing and poking for the past 30 minutes. The house mates think im crazy... maybe I am :think:

I have been flexing and poking for the past 30 minutes. The house mates think im crazy... maybe I am :think:

aHHH they will flex one day with us.lol

just scream at them " I am doing The FlexTesT B&t*H and WHAT!"

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When do you need our information by USP.

BTW I flex all the time so no need to tell me, LOL!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
NEXT IS DENSITY OF Muscle...

Just poke at your muscle at rest and while you flex. you can compare density from pre supplement and during supplementation....POKE AWAY keep away from your arse!

Im always doing this combined with "the flex" hahah. I keep poking where I have doms. I wonder what people at work think of me when Im poking my own chest:lol:

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
? Uh my shipping info so you can send the product we're talking about to my house and I can test it out and keep the log. BTW not being sarcastic at all, however I'm wondering if I spaced out our something because that did seem obvious. I dunno I've been working alot and eating ALOT...but not gaining fat..in fact I'm getting more vascular?! Cough ehem cialabol.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got some Cialabol, should be fun! :)

HairyLarry35

Awards
When do you need our information by USP.

BTW I flex all the time so no need to tell me, LOL!

Read the previous posts made:

Please e-mail [email protected]

IT MUST BE titled "insulin"

In the body of the e-mail, I need

1. Your board name
2. Your complete address in the form below

Name
Street
City state zip

The samples will be sent on Monday.

--YOu will be required to log for 2 weeks
--During the 2 weeks, you must be off all supplements that Produce a 'FEEL' effect

You will recieve detailed instructions and a passway to the secret testing forum.

I am excited! SO LETS ROCK!!

sergeant

Awards
Had to stop flexing long enough to say that my address has been sent. Now, back to the flexing.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dammit I did miss that. Thankyou and sorry for not lookin closer.

HairyLarry35

Awards
Dammit I did miss that. Thankyou and sorry for not lookin closer.

Don't worry. We all have our moments. If you're still feeling really bad about it, you can do a few extra flexing sessions for USPlabs :bb:

HL

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
I look in the mirror enough as it is now flexing, my wife is going to think i am really a ego-manic now!!!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
haha, i flex all the time. Became sort of a habit to become familiar with my body comp and its changes.

I look in the mirror enough as it is now flexing, my wife is going to think i am really a ego-manic now!!!
Just look deep in her eyes and say; this is comparison flexing learn the difference!:bb2:

On another note, the testers are about to experience something special. All packs have shipped!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Just look deep in her eyes and say; this is comparison flexing learn the difference!:bb2:

On another note, the testers are about to experience something special. All packs have shipped!
Oh what a beautiful update.:jaw:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

Even the Canadian ones like mine? *gets all excited and shakes* Hmmm I think you just want us all excited to lose some extra fat while we wait for it!:toofunny:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been doing the flextest since I hit puberty checking for hardness and vasularity :p

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Nice.

I Love those "special" products that perform well, AND are health promoting too.:clap2: I'm keeping my eyes on this. :thumbsup:

I Love those "special" products that perform well, AND are health promoting too.:clap2: I'm keeping my eyes on this. :thumbsup:
It has cholesterol lowering effects in research done with Humans!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
It has cholesterol lowering effects in research done with Humans!
Have you been supplementing on this product during this thread?

With all the talk of comparing this to Metaformin, sounds to me this supplement should be handled with care for those of us sensitive to hypoglycemic issues.

Have you been supplementing on this product during this thread?

With all the talk of comparing this to Metaformin, sounds to me this supplement should be handled with care for those of us sensitive to hypoglycemic issues.

Yes, I been using it for 4 days. This supplement will require less insulin and should be taken with carb meals. You will not get any more Hypo on yellow Gold then as you would on a post workout meal that contains Whey Hydroslate and malto or if you used cell tech.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
okay, so i got back from lunch and sitting on my desk was a package from usplabs. so... how do we dose and such?

okay, so i got back from lunch and sitting on my desk was a package from usplabs. so... how do we dose and such?
Please do not take a dose before reading YELLOW gold thread posted in about 10 minutes