Kleen BLASTS OFF DC Style w/ Asteroid Stack at his back!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just putting the finishing touches on the DC Blast I am about to go into. I will be eating high calories cycling between 2800-3500 some days even higher to put on some mass over the end of the year. I do not mind a minor bit of "smoothing" while bulking but will not go overboard and will remian aesthetic looking composition wise. I will be megadosing PRIME as scheduled below and I will actually add to this if I can somehow get one more bottle of PRIME before the end of the run. I would rather pull a 8-9 week.

PRIME Dosing schedule
6 a day today-Sunday 18 pills kind of preloading / bridging from my Test boosting stack I am finishing up. Monday begins alternating dosing schedule.
Week 1 - 6/9 51
Week 2 - 6/9 51
Week 3 - 7/10 58
Week 4 - 8/11 65
Week 5 - 9/12 72
Week 6 - 10/13 79
Week 7 - 11/14 86 462 pills 480 total 4 bottles

Anabolic Pump Dosing Pre Workout, and Post workout on Workout days. Maybe also for 3rd meal. Will be doing carb cut off no later than 4PM unless I just finished working out late.

PowerFull Dosing I will take 3 Pre Workout, and 3 at bedtime.

Other supps to be taken that I currently have, others will be added if they become available to me.

USPOWDERS 1-Carboxy 1 gram mid day. / Occasionally 1-3 grams of Supersapponins pre workout.
Bulk SuperCissus RX

NP Banaba -and Yellow Gold for when I run out of AP.
Fish Oils
Flax Oil
SESAMIN 2 times per day.
Whey Protein 2-3 shakes a day.

As far as my DC training, there was some concern regarding how my tendons would hope up to this but upon further investigation this should be MUCH easier on my tendons than what I have been doing to them. Also I found a post on intensemuscle written by Dante, where he recomended guys above 34 not do rest pauses any lower then 15 reps due to risk of injury. So I did not cross that barrier in preparing my first Blast. I took Dante's advice and went with a little bit higher rep schemes. I think I should see some good gains here, I train with my wife and she is not strong enough to spot me real good on some lifts so I used one workout full of hammer strengh to know I could for sure pound the crap out of myself on that one session.

A1
Chest - Hammer Strength Flat Bench 15-25
Shoulders - Hammer Strength SHoulder Press 15-30rp
Triceps - Hammer Strength Dip 15-30rp
Back Width - Hammer Strength Isolateral Pull Down 15-25rp
Back Thickness - Dead Lifts ss 6-10, 12-15

A2
Biceps - BB Curl 15-30rp
ForeArms - Reverse curl 20-30rp
Calves - Seated Donkey Calf Raise 10-12
Hams - Lying Leg Curls 15-25rp
Quads - Leg Press 8-12 + WM

B1
Chest - Incline DB Bench 15-25rp
Shoulders - Arnold Press 15-30rp
Triceps - Lying Triceps Extension 20-30rp
Back Width - Rack Chins 15-25rp
Back Thickness - Rack Deads ss 6-10, 12-15

B2
Biceps - Preacher Curls 15-30rp
ForeArms - Pin Wheel Curls 20-30rp
Calves - Seated Calf raise 10-12
Hams - Seated Leg Curls 15-25
Quads - Squats, 8-12 rep WM = close stance ATG

C1
Chest - Hammer Strength Decline Bench 15-25rp
Shoulders - Push Press 15-25rp
Triceps - Close Grip Flat Bench 15-25rp
Back Width - Pull Ups 15-25 rp
Back Thickness - Dorian Rows ss 6-10, 12-15

C2
Biceps - Drag Curl 15-25RP
ForeArms - DB Hammer Curl 20-30rp
Calves - Standing DOnkey Calf raise 10-12
Hams - Stiff Leg Deads
Quads = Barbell Hack Squats 6-12ss WM =Hack squats

I will post my weight up tomorrow and get my hair trimmed up and take a few pics for a starting point.

I wont be posting tomorrows workout here as the PRIME and what not will not have had any effects on this workout yet and it will not be DC style.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stats and Updates.

Place holder for my stats and reviews and comments:

So far I am up 4 lbs and have began to lean out.
11/20/09 199.5
12/17/09 203.5
Fat gain has stopped and recomp is starting to occur again. Strength is through the roof right now. So far very solid progress.
1/06/10 208 lbs
Total Gain 8.5 lbs

Estimated at about 3.5-4lbs muscle and 4.5-5 lbs fat gain. I am a a little bit smoother than the very beginning, but I kept the fat and muscle gain as close as possible to each other. I did not want to get sloppy in the pursuit of mass, but stay semi tight so that my contest prep is an easy one and I am in shape weeks out from the show. I would estimate current bodyfat around 10% leaving me about 12-14 lbs of fat loss away from show weight. That is not counting water loss. I am very happy with this.

Link to final review with after pics and strength gains listed:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/140026-kleen-blasts-off-17.html#post2262471

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Very NICE ^^^^^, NP banaba is the SHAZ, In this biotch!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.. Can't wait to see how this turns out for ya!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
kickass! This is gonna be sweet!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
In....Can't wait to see what DC does for you!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice!! I love me some rack chins!! Never thought they'd be as hard as they are, but they are. Only problem is getting the weight onto my lap without A.) crushing my toes. B.) crushing my nuts. C.) crushing both nuts and toes, usually within 1 second of each other. I love supersetting it with wide grip lat pulldowns. Tear it up man!!

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Prime alone will help you put on mass, taking the full Asteroid Stack should definitely help you make some great gains.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IN LIKE SIN!!!

GET HUGE!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
you know I'm in bro! Both love and Hate Dante's advice on the over 34 part. Read that thread a few weeks back. When I bridge to it myself I will toe the line, but the low reps heavy weight... He knows his stuff though. Good luck Kleen!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here I am ... I like the idea of higher reps to save joints. I know when I do 5 reps for 2 weeks on HST my joints take a real beating. I made a mistake doing the 3rd set I think. Live and learn...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kleen try and keep your posts to a 2 page minimum...I kid :poke:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in. I know this will be one hell of a ride as Kleen blasts off!!!!
:12: :stooges:
Very NICE ^^^^^, NP banaba is the SHAZ, In this biotch!
Yeah I like it. :)

I think I remember seeing this before...perhaps when I IMed it to you. :bigok:
lol
LOL

Nice Bro. lets see what you can do !
Subbed.. Can't wait to see how this turns out for ya!!
kickass! This is gonna be sweet!
yep yep!!
In....Can't wait to see what DC does for you!
What he said!!
Nice!! I love me some rack chins!! Never thought they'd be as hard as they are, but they are. Only problem is getting the weight onto my lap without A.) crushing my toes. B.) crushing my nuts. C.) crushing both nuts and toes, usually within 1 second of each other. I love supersetting it with wide grip lat pulldowns. Tear it up man!!
Okay Mental note, where a cup for these! LOL

Prime alone will help you put on mass, taking the full Asteroid Stack should definitely help you make some great gains.
Yeah this will be my 3rd Asteroid Stack and first time eating big so we shall see what happens. I expect big things.

IN LIKE SIN!!!

GET HUGE!
In FTW! TY for the PM Bro!
subscribed! and it's already a party!
you know I'm in bro! Both love and Hate Dante's advice on the over 34 part. Read that thread a few weeks back. When I bridge to it myself I will toe the line, but the low reps heavy weight... He knows his stuff though. Good luck Kleen!
Yeah, I have been battling with the overuse injuries so I am taking his advice but I will be lurking alot closer to the 15-20 rep range moreso than up to 25 and 30. Like he was saying a 10-3-2 is a 15 s I can see maybe venturing to a 12 rep min after the first blast, but if I can grow just as well on the 15 the question is why??? Ego is the only answer I got.... Of course I also want to train for a powerlifting meet later but I will need 6 months of no joint pain before I make that commitment.

Here I am ... I like the idea of higher reps to save joints. I know when I do 5 reps for 2 weeks on HST my joints take a real beating. I made a mistake doing the 3rd set I think. Live and learn...
Dream this will be a good test for you because our joints seem to have similiar threshholds. My tendons got that Help I am being crushed feeling. On my second week of 5's.

Kleen try and keep your posts to a 2 page minimum...I kid :poke:
Uhm, you want me to start a new post after every run on sentence, is that what you are getting at? LOL

To everyone I didn't personally respond to I am happy to have you here! Just would have been sillly for me to put something for every "I am in" there with 20 of em. Hell thanks for coming to the party!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoy the stack, Kleen. I'm on PRIME myself. Just starting Week 4; finally feeling the good stuff. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoy the stack, Kleen. I'm on PRIME myself. Just starting Week 4; finally feeling the good stuff. :)
Is this your first run.. it kicks in faster every time I run it but the first time I was into week 3 before the strength gains came.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I like it. :)

LOL

Okay Mental note, where a cup for these! LOL

Yeah this will be my 3rd Asteroid Stack and first time eating big so we shall see what happens. I expect big things.

Yeah, I have been battling with the overuse injuries so I am taking his advice but I will be lurking alot closer to the 15-20 rep range moreso than up to 25 and 30. Like he was saying a 10-3-2 is a 15 s I can see maybe venturing to a 12 rep min after the first blast, but if I can grow just as well on the 15 the question is why??? Ego is the only answer I got.... Of course I also want to train for a powerlifting meet later but I will need 6 months of no joint pain before I make that commitment.

Dream this will be a good test for you because our joints seem to have similiar threshholds. My tendons got that Help I am being crushed feeling. On my second week of 5's.

Uhm, you want me to start a new post after every run on sentence, is that what you are getting at? LOL

To everyone I didn't personally respond to I am happy to have you here! Just would have been sillly for me to put something for every "I am in" there with 20 of em. Hell thanks for coming to the party!
Kleen what type of results did you get on your other runs? How was the alpha male feeling?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this your first run.. it kicks in faster every time I run it but the first time I was into week 3 before the strength gains came.
Nope, this is my second time running it. Took about equal time to kick in. Before I was running 6/9, and now I'm just doing 7/day regardless.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm all up in dis beeyatch. :afro:

Can't wait to see how this treats ya bro.
Go in "all guns blazing"!!!:AR15firing:

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
SUBBED! Kleen I know you'll impress us all again, do it up :]

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen what type of results did you get on your other runs? How was the alpha male feeling?
During my competition prep I lost absolutely no lean body mass about and 8 lb difference in what I would have lost if not on. On recomp I ended u gaining 2 lbs and was leaner than I started gaining over 5lbs lbm on lower cals.

Nope, this is my second time running it. Took about equal time to kick in. Before I was running 6/9, and now I'm just doing 7/day regardless.
Man that must be feeling good now though, how long of a run you doing? I recommend to everyone to give PRIME 2 bottles minimum..

I'm all up in dis beeyatch. :afro:

Can't wait to see how this treats ya bro.
Go in "all guns blazing"!!!:AR15firing:
AMEN

SUBBED! Kleen I know you'll impress us all again, do it up :]
Gonna do my best!

Welcome

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Should be a great ride...I plan on doing a 14 weeker in March.

:cheers:

Eye Candy anyone?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that must be feeling good now though, how long of a run you doing? I recommend to everyone to give PRIME 2 bottles minimum..
Ya, my mood hasn't really been affected, but my strength is really starting to climb which I'm stoked about. I planned on running this for however long 2 bottles @ 7/day lasts (I think it's 6wks and 4 days), but if I decide in Week 5 or 6 that I want to continue the run, I'll purchase another bottle. Even with exceptional results, it's hard for me to justify spending $50 on a product that lasts ~3wks or less. I may as well be on the hard stuff at that point.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, my mood hasn't really been affected, but my strength is really starting to climb which I'm stoked about. I planned on running this for however long 2 bottles @ 7/day lasts (I think it's 6wks and 4 days), but if I decide in Week 5 or 6 that I want to continue the run, I'll purchase another bottle. Even with exceptional results, it's hard for me to justify spending $50 on a product that lasts ~3wks or less. I may as well be on the hard stuff at that point.
Around week 6-8 my strength gains start to level off some but then the recomp really kicks in and the size gain, that's what makes me want to do longer runs. Everything happened earlier on this run so I am in uncharted territory. Now that I am on OEP what I suspect is good workouts and fat loss without loss of mass, even mass gain.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even with exceptional results, it's hard for me to justify spending $50 on a product that lasts ~3wks or less. I may as well be on the hard stuff at that point.
Even though this is funny as all get-out, I agree completely. :stooges:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even though this is funny as all get-out, I agree completely. :stooges:
Yah well that's just not an option for guys like me. The herbs work good enough for me that I don't want to cross that line. Then size has never been an issue for me either. I have been able to reach all my goals without PH and PS's so I am not put in that situation. Milder PS I did use a while back about five years ago I did 2 mild runs of Halodrol and it worked ok, I get the same strength gain from prime and I recomp much better, so if I wanted better results I'd have to go even stronger. Then I think a lot of people really don't sit down and figure out what PCT costs them. Yah the hormonals are cheap but the recovery is not.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this one. Ill check in this week.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its funny....when someone is on some sort of gear and they get great gains a lot os attributed to thet fact they are heavily supplemented. I dont care what people say but to the majority, being on juice negates their hard work.

But when someone is willing to put in the time and money to go about it the natural way, there are those who say well hey you might as well juice for XYZ reasons. And then you get those who no matter how natural you are will insist you juice.

Now im not insulting anyone or calling anyone out, but i would like to point out that either way, no matter what side of the fence you're on, individuals will always have their reasons for being on either side of the fence.

Now to directly address Irish since the above really had nothing to do with him or DW or anyone on this board but more so a outside conversation i was having with someone.

What about hitting up the natural stuff is hard to justify? The price? Since ive never used any form of gear (including mild PH, PS) I dont see the difference in running a full cycle of hormonal's and a full cycle of herb based. You can PM me so we dont hijack Kleen's thread

And DW it's interesting you say that usually after 6-8 weeks strength gains level off. When i ran Prime for 8-9 weeks my strength was still sky rocketing especially in squat. What was giving out was my joints and ligaments. Now i will personally test how long I will continue to gain on Prime this coming january when i start 5/3/1. Im going ot hit up a 12 week run and see if Prime is still kicking at week 12. That or I may hit 8 weeks on 8 weeks off....havent decided yet...

KLEEN WHERE YOU AT??

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its funny....when someone is on some sort of gear and they get great gains a lot os attributed to thet fact they are heavily supplemented. I dont care what people say but to the majority, being on juice negates their hard work.

But when someone is willing to put in the time and money to go about it the natural way, there are those who say well hey you might as well juice for XYZ reasons. And then you get those who no matter how natural you are will insist you juice.

Now im not insulting anyone or calling anyone out, but i would like to point out that either way, no matter what side of the fence you're on, individuals will always have their reasons for being on either side of the fence.

Now to directly address Irish since the above really had nothing to do with him or DW or anyone on this board but more so a outside conversation i was having with someone.

What about hitting up the natural stuff is hard to justify? The price? Since ive never used any form of gear (including mild PH, PS) I dont see the difference in running a full cycle of hormonal's and a full cycle of herb based. You can PM me so we dont hijack Kleen's thread

And DW it's interesting you say that usually after 6-8 weeks strength gains level off. When i ran Prime for 8-9 weeks my strength was still sky rocketing especially in squat. What was giving out was my joints and ligaments. Now i will personally test how long I will continue to gain on Prime this coming january when i start 5/3/1. Im going ot hit up a 12 week run and see if Prime is still kicking at week 12. That or I may hit 8 weeks on 8 weeks off....havent decided yet...

KLEEN WHERE YOU AT??
Could just be my old joints, all make huge gains then have to slow down the increases around 6 or 7 weeks. By then my joints are usually toast anyway...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Yah well that's just not an option for guys like me. The herbs work good enough for me that I don't want to cross that line. Then size has never been an issue for me either. I have been able to reach all my goals without PH and PS's so I am not put in that situation. Milder PS I did use a while back about five years ago I did 2 mild runs of Halodrol and it worked ok, I get the same strength gain from prime and I recomp much better, so if I wanted better results I'd have to go even stronger. Then I think a lot of people really don't sit down and figure out what PCT costs them. Yah the hormonals are cheap but the recovery is not.
couldn't agree with you more my friend!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could just be my old joints, all make huge gains then have to slow down the increases around 6 or 7 weeks. By then my joints are usually toast anyway...
I hope the Essentials with joint complex helps my friend.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope the Essentials with joint complex helps my friend.
Yah I have some at home, it helps, and I can take a lot of pain. After over 20 years the joints start giving in to wear and tear. It's ok though I know when to back off.... well most of the time...:stooges:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I have some at home, it helps, and I can take a lot of pain. After over 20 years the joints start giving in to wear and tear. It's ok though I know when to back off.... well most of the time...:stooges:
Excellent knowing your limit prevents injury.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day -1 Stroll in the park & Before pics -

I am going to go for a stroll for lunch as a light form of cardio.

Before Progress Shots are on computer camera with a lamp providing light so not great lighting. I am also quite hairy in the pics but this is my starting point.

RDB 199.75lb 11 21 09

Quads 199.75lb 11 21 09

MM 199.75lb 11 21 09

MM1 199.75lb 11 21 09

FDB2 199.75lb 11-21-09

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking pretty yoked Kleen!!!

AZMIDLYF