Kleen BLASTS OFF DC Style w/ Asteroid Stack at his back!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what kind of rep range have you been using?
15 reps right now, will go down lower next week and add in drop sets

Yah I have had to do this a lot since my injury 19 months now and my shoulder is still only 90% ...
This is the first real pain there since surgery but it isnt like that at all. Yeah you do have to be very carefull with them.
50 to 100 reps per set..guy's a beast!:angryfire:
LOL Thanks, and normally so, but this is my cruise week. Gonna be pushing it harder this next week in the 6-8 rep range on initial worksets with 2 drop sets immediately following the second work set. I imagine that Hemodraulix should have me all kinds of pumped then huh?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just had a pretty good workout, had energy at the end this time which was nice. Not really going to hard on anything lest sets are only a little challenging at the end. Just gutting a pump, getting good blood flow keeping atrophy at bay with minimal stress to the soft tissues.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen, did a p-slin refeed last night with your protocol; man that worked so much better and ZERO water retention and bloat. Able to do an additional one today and so far so good, loving this plan of yours for adding back carbs after 4-5 days.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen, did a p-slin refeed last night with your protocol; man that worked so much better and ZERO water retention and bloat. Able to do an additional one today and so far so good, loving this plan of yours for adding back carbs after 4-5 days.
Excellent! The avoiding water around the refeed makes a huge difference doesn't it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Body Fat Done

Age 36
Jan 10 2010: 206 lbs 10% BF,
Chest 7mm, Abdomen 17mm, Thigh 7mm

I mentioned earlier last week I thought I was around 10% Well my weight fluctuated a little here but this is the tale of the calipers. Today at 206 I am 10.0% according to the calipers. That puts me at about 186 LBM. I know some of this is going to come down at first due to glycogen depletion from the new diet but it will be there on game day, and every refeed during my prep. ;)

Here is the link to the new HyperTest log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143311-kleens-hopped-up.html

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age 36
Jan 10 2010: 206 lbs 10% BF,
Chest 7mm, Abdomen 17mm, Thigh 7mm

I mentioned earlier last week I thought I was around 10% Well my weight fluctuated a little here but this is the tale of the calipers. Today at 206 I am 10.0% according to the calipers. That puts me at about 186 LBM. I know some of this is going to come down at first due to glycogen depletion from the new diet but it will be there on game day, and every refeed during my prep. ;)

Here is the link to the new HyperTest log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143311-kleens-hopped-up.html

Very nice bro. You worked your butt off great job.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Brother, apparently I need to spread the reps around before giving you any more. LOL

I just did some math, only counting the progress I have made since stating the SWOLE Stack on Oct 23rd, I was 192 at 6.9%, now 206 at 10%, I gained a total of 14 lbs. Out of the 14 lbs 6.9 lbs of this was LBM. Honestly you can not beat that at all. In 2.5 months I not only put on 7 lbs of muscle but basically matched my fat gain. TYpically during a bulk you see 1 lb muscle gain to every 2-3 lb of fat gain. That really shows how effective both of these stacks are. If we add in what I got off of the TestoPro, we could put another 2 lbs of muscle in there in 3.5 months time. WOW this has been a very productive fall for me. The most productive to date in my 24 years of training.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Brother, apparently I need to spread the reps around before giving you any more. LOL

I just did some math, only counting the progress I have made since stating the SWOLE Stack on Oct 23rd, I was 192 at 6.9%, now 206 at 10%, I gained a total of 14 lbs. Out of the 14 lbs 6.9 lbs of this was LBM. Honestly you can not beat that at all. In 2.5 months I not only put on 7 lbs of muscle but basically matched my fat gain. TYpically during a bulk you see 1 lb muscle gain to every 2-3 lb of fat gain. That really shows how effective both of these stacks are. If we add in what I got off of the TestoPro, we could put another 2 lbs of muscle in there in 3.5 months time. WOW this has been a very productive fall for me. The most productive to date in my 24 years of training.
Remember folks this is on a body which was basically peaked so gains come hard at this stage 7 lbs is like 25 for a newb.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree with your statement Dream....Muscle definitely becomes harder to build when you've been banging away at it for years!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly and this is a big statement I would be say that someone at my level in the game these gains are only rivaled by people on AAS or ProHormones. However I have no need for a pct. My muscle is not going anywhere, and I don't have to try to cover anything up at my comps regarding shady supplement use.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome gains Kleen!! Much harder to add muscle naturally to someone who has pushed themselves for so many years. Perfecting the art bubba.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly and this is a big statement I would be say that someone at my level in the game these gains are only rivaled by people on AAS or ProHormones. However I have no need for a pct. My muscle is not going anywhere, and I don't have to try to cover anything up at my comps regarding shady supplement use.
Quote of the mo' freakin year...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah and wait another year still and were up another 10-15 lbs, who's laughin at herbal supplementation then. I get a kick out of these guys coming into some threads saying real juice is the only way to get it done and don't take that it's just a waste of money.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome gains Kleen!! Much harder to add muscle naturally to someone who has pushed themselves for so many years. Perfecting the art bubba.
Thanks Man, I work hard but I owe a lot of it to an excellent supplement regiment. Bridging the Asteroid Stack with the SWOLE Stack was a stroke of luck that turned into genius.

Quote of the mo' freakin year...
Thanks Man!
Yah and wait another year still and were up another 10-15 lbs, who's laughin at herbal supplementation then. I get a kick out of these guys coming into some threads saying real juice is the only way to get it done and don't take that it's just a waste of money.
I know, the difference in my legs alone this year is going to be noticeable on stage, up 2 mm on the calipers and close to an inch of growth I think. I will have a lot more in the groin area from widening my stance. That will give me thickness when I rock my hips out to show my sweep which is looking very good right now. I keep saying I will be happy at 205 and 5-6% nut we shall see. Wouldn't it be something to se me compete at 200 and 5'8" natural. LOL I could rock an NPC show at that size.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Man, I work hard but I owe a lot of it to an excellent supplement regiment. Bridging the Asteroid Stack with the SWOLE Stack was a stroke of luck that turned into genius.

Thanks Man!

I know, the difference in my legs alone this year is going to be noticeable on stage, up 2 mm on the calipers and close to an inch of growth I think. I will have a lot more in the groin area from widening my stance. That will give me thickness when I rock my hips out to show my sweep which is looking very good right now. I keep saying I will be happy at 205 and 5-6% nut we shall see. Wouldn't it be something to se me compete at 200 and 5'8" natural. LOL I could rock an NPC show at that size.
Asteriod Stack back to back to back with the Swole Stack is just sick!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AGREED! I am one of the few who have been lucky enough to experience it too!