Kleen BLASTS OFF DC Style w/ Asteroid Stack at his back!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, pretty darn good starting point.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good starting point, let's kill this!
Looking pretty yoked Kleen!!!
Kleen and mean bubba!!
Damn bro, pretty darn good starting point.
Thanks Guys, only heading up from here. Main goal is to be same or lower bodyfat and 205 by the end of this run. We will see what happens, I lost body fat and gained 2 lb scale weight on my ast Asteroid Stack for a gain of 6 lbs LBM in 6 weeks. That was eating for a recomp so let us see what happens now.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your current bodyfat percent in those pics??

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Guys, only heading up from here. Main goal is to be same or lower bodyfat and 205 by the end of this run. We will see what happens, I lost body fat and gained 2 lb scale weight on my ast Asteroid Stack for a gain of 6 lbs LBM in 6 weeks. That was eating for a recomp so let us see what happens now.
You'll have to eat quite a lot to get up to 205, if you eat for a recomp I believe you will lose some weight. Have confidence that Prime will recomp you and up your calories to at least lean bulk status and add cals from there as you need. You probably already know this though. :bigok:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is your current bodyfat percent in those pics??
Right at 7.5%, I hold all my fat in my stomach and under my chest though.
You'll have to eat quite a lot to get up to 205, if you eat for a recomp I believe you will lose some weight. Have confidence that Prime will recomp you and up your calories to at least lean bulk status and add cals from there as you need. You probably already know this though. :bigok:
Yeah, I am eating for kind of a lean bulk, but if I get to 205 in 7 weeks that will be awesome especially after what I have already gained this past month.

I think it can be done but I am optimistic.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 - First DC Workout

Day 2 - First DC Workout

Workout A1
All Hammer strength machines w/ weight listed per side. Weights don't include bar/lever weight except dead lifts. Dips are total plates not plates per side is it is not isolateral.

HS Hammer Strength Bench 45x15, 90x12, 135x13-3-failed attmept total = 16this is still low in range will stick with this weight for a bit.

HS SHoulder Press 45x10, 70x10, 90x11-2-0 failed attempt, total = 13 not in range will try again next time If making improvement will stick with it.

HS Dip machine 90x10, 180x10, 270x14-4-2 =20

HS Wide Grip Pull Downs 70x10, 90x10,135x14-4-2 =20

Dead Lifts - 135x10, 225x10 over hand grip no wraps, 315x10, 315x10
alternated overunder from first to second set no wraps. I am giving up on them for a while on this first DC while I am keeping reps a little higher.

Workout Comments: I really enjoyed the workout. I definitely think the rest pause method is as intense as what I was doing but in a different way. I could tell my muscle was now trained to expect lighter weight on the successive sets not having to repeat the same weight again. You can see the evidence of that in some failed attempts on the final attempts of my rest pauses. I am used to my muscle hitting the wall but this was a nice feeling. I do think I will stagger the push and pull exercises to to allow for little more recovery in between and also make it possible in a hurry to superset them. I should be able to handle more weight on shoulder press if I do that.

Post workout meal 52 grams protein and probably 80 carbs going to eat more grub now. Heading for an omelet.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good, Kleen! I wish I had those abdominals!

...and those Quads are just sick! I thought mine were good until I saw yours. :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what's the frequency three times a week ? A1, A2, B1 then B2, C1, C2 for the second week ? It's an 8 week program correct.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
As of noon today on my way out to Houston bro... PM sent... hit me up this evening!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 - First DC Workout

Workout A1
All Hammer strength machines w/ weight listed per side. Weights don't include bar/lever weight except dead lifts. Dips are total plates not plates per side is it is not isolateral.

HS Hammer Strength Bench 45x15, 90x12, 135x13-3-failed attmept total = 16this is still low in range will stick with this weight for a bit.

HS SHoulder Press 45x10, 70x10, 90x11-2-0 failed attempt, total = 13 not in range will try again next time If making improvement will stick with it.

HS Dip machine 90x10, 180x10, 270x14-4-2 =20

HS Wide Grip Pull Downs 70x10, 90x10,135x14-4-2 =20

Dead Lifts - 135x10, 225x10 over hand grip no wraps, 315x10, 315x10
alternated overunder from first to second set no wraps. I am giving up on them for a while on this first DC while I am keeping reps a little higher.

Workout Comments: I really enjoyed the workout. I definitely think the rest pause method is as intense as what I was doing but in a different way. I could tell my muscle was now trained to expect lighter weight on the successive sets not having to repeat the same weight again. You can see the evidence of that in some failed attempts on the final attempts of my rest pauses. I am used to my muscle hitting the wall but this was a nice feeling. I do think I will stagger the push and pull exercises to to allow for little more recovery in between and also make it possible in a hurry to superset them. I should be able to handle more weight on shoulder press if I do that.

Post workout meal 52 grams protein and probably 80 carbs going to eat more grub now. Heading for an omelet.

GREAT work here buddy. Not bad numbers!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good, Kleen! I wish I had those abdominals!

...and those Quads are just sick! I thought mine were good until I saw yours. :(
Thanks IC! I have been working those legs like they are chicken legs to get em there.

So what's the frequency three times a week ? A1, A2, B1 then B2, C1, C2 for the second week ? It's an 8 week program correct.
A typical Blast is 8-12 weeks. It is 3 times a week in a rolling rotation. A1, A2, B1, following week B2, C1, C2. Everything ends up getting hit twice every 8-9 days. YOu can go until you start feeling the strain on your body, or until you can not make progress in weight or reps any longer. If it is only 1-2 lifts you stop making progress with you just change exercises and keep blasting. However you need to cruise at least every 12 weeks at a minimum. On top of what I have read for the older crowd, I will pm you the link to his suggestions for the over 34 crowd I think limiting Blasts to 8 weeks may be best for us older guys but I am going to ride it out and see. If tendons respond well to this I may lower my rep ranges slightly.

As of noon today on my way out to Houston bro... PM sent... hit me up this evening!
Hit you back up!

GREAT work here buddy. Not bad numbers!
Thanks, Trying to get strong like you one day Casey!

I would also take those abs anyday of the week. Look great Kleen.
Thanks! Let's see how much of them I hold on to during the bulk I think I may recomp unintentionally with the extra PRIME and come out leaner. Heck if I end up 202 and leaner I will love it, then it will give me an extra 3-4 weeks up build time before I cut for the show. ;) However I am eyeing a few other shows if I am ready early enough.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A typical Blast is 8-12 weeks. It is 3 times a week in a rolling rotation. A1, A2, B1, following week B2, C1, C2. Everything ends up getting hit twice every 8-9 days. YOu can go until you start feeling the strain on your body, or until you can not make progress in weight or reps any longer. If it is only 1-2 lifts you stop making progress with you just change exercises and keep blasting. However you need to cruise at least every 12 weeks at a minimum. On top of what I have read for the older crowd, I will pm you the link to his suggestions for the over 34 crowd I think limiting Blasts to 8 weeks may be best for us older guys but I am going to ride it out and see. If tendons respond well to this I may lower my rep ranges slightly.
I wonder ... may be a good routine to start the new year. 8 weeks of this 1 week off finish up with another double HST Run. Voila 20 weeks is up... have to think about it. Are you doing the stretches afterwards.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wonder ... may be a good routine to start the new year. 8 weeks of this 1 week off finish up with another double HST Run. Voila 20 weeks is up... have to think about it.
The HST would really help with the cutting. Could be something good to look into. I am going to go back to full body training for my contest prep, at least the last 10 weeks of it I think.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The HST would really help with the cutting. Could be something good to look into. I am going to go back to full body training for my contest prep, at least the last 10 weeks of it I think.
Yah that's what I will be looking at. I will still taking enough calories to take some advantage of this also in the first 8 weeks.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you give us an example of your Full Body routine? Or if you have posted it in your log just direct me to it...and sorry if you have. I haven't had time to fully keep up with everything.

I've done 2 full body routines in the past, and really enjoyed it, but I was only able to handle it for 6 weeks or so before my CNS was about to melt down. I actually gave myself a herniated disc last time I was doing it. :(

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
go to the USP Labs page on Nutraplanet.....you may notice some goodies worth stocking up for xmas...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kleen, some suggestions I got from some of the DC veterans. Don't use such high reps for your warm up sets.

For example:

On chest - warm up with 8 reps, then 6, then 3, then do your rest pause sets.
Shoulders - they are already warmed up some from chest so do a 6 rep set, then 3 rep set, then your rest pause set.
Triceps - same as above
Back width - warm up with 8, 6, 3, rest pause
Thickness - same as above.

I may be telling you what you already know. And you may have a method to your madness. Just thought I'd throw in some input as I have found this is the best way to warm up to the heavier weights and getting the most out of those rest pause sets.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kleen, do you do rotator cuff work/warm ups for injury prevention ?

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
workouts look solid kleen. because of your usual thoroughness with logs, i'll probably use this as a solid reference for DC

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen, some suggestions I got from some of the DC veterans. Don't use such high reps for your warm up sets.

For example:

Shoulders - they are already warmed up some from chest so do a 6 rep set, then 3 rep set, then your rest pause set.
Triceps - same as above

I may be telling you what you already know. And you may have a method to your madness. Just thought I'd throw in some input as I have found this is the best way to warm up to the heavier weights and getting the most out of those rest pause sets.
I totally get what you're saying here Rob. Even on programs other than DC, I see people who insist on "blowing their wad" on their warm-up sets. I try to tell them that they are only warming the area up. Save your strength for your real work sets. My warm-ups are "easy-peezy......lemon-squezzy"!!!!! :veryhappy:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
go to the USP Labs page on Nutraplanet.....you may notice some goodies worth stocking up for xmas...
Oh Thanks! That 2 bottles of PRIME and a free Anabolic Pump for $69. I am all over that crap, I wanted to run this stack just a little longer this will allow for it.

For example:

Triceps - same as above

No thanks a lot. I kind of knew that for strength my warm up sets but with me having been suffering tendonitis I have been doing extra reps to get more blood to the tendon, I will give that a shot though and see if the tendons don't rebel. Good Advice! Feel free to give any DC knowledge you feel will help me.

Kleen, do you do rotator cuff work/warm ups for injury prevention ?
Yes Sir before every workout. It is part of my warmup.
workouts look solid kleen. because of your usual thoroughness with logs, i'll probably use this as a solid reference for DC
Thanks, well knowing that it is a good thing we have some DC Knowledgeable people giving input on the thread.
I totally get what you're saying here Rob. Even on programs other than DC, I see people who insist on "blowing their wad" on their warm-up sets. I try to tell them that they are only warming the area up. Save your strength for your real work sets. My warm-ups are "easy-peezy......lemon-squezzy"!!!!! :veryhappy:
Yeah and I am a very explosive guy so if I do too many reps I can lose some steam I will definitely change up my warm ups.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No thanks a lot. I kind of knew that for strength my warm up sets but with me having been suffering tendonitis I have been doing extra reps to get more blood to the tendon, I will give that a shot though and see if the tendons don't rebel. Good Advice! Feel free to give any DC knowledge you feel will help me.
That's what I was thinking high reps help the joints and warm up the tendons better. As long as your not expending a lot of energy or blowing your load as TG so eloquently put it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's what I was thinking high reps help the joints and warm up the tendons better. As long as your not expending a lot of energy or blowing your load as TG so eloquently put it.
I am thinking of a modification more along the lines of the first warm up set still being high rep but low weight to get blood into the tendon but not overwork the muscle then another warm up that is 60-70% of workset weight for 5 reps instead of 10 see if that helps out any. I really only have time for 2 warm up sets per exercise so I feel I need the extra reps at least for the first warm up set for the tendon safety.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking of a modification more along the lines of the first warm up set still being high rep but low weight to get blood into the tendon but not overwork the muscle then another warm up that is 60-70% of workset weight for 5 reps instead of 10 see if that helps out any. I really only have time for 2 warm up sets per exercise so I feel I need the extra reps at least for the first warm up set for the tendon safety.
That's what I was thinking also, I've used this method before.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the way to clarify above I meant to say I dont have time for more than 2 warm up sets. Not that I don't have time for 2.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clean, you've ran both lower doses of PRIME and higher doses. What's the most pronounced effect from a lower dose (6-9) to a higher dose (10+)? - Size? Density? Strength? - I'm curious as I'm currently taking 7/day, but plan to increase to a 9/12 dosing.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clean, you've ran both lower doses of PRIME and higher doses. What's the most pronounced effect from a lower dose (6-9) to a higher dose (10+)? - Size? Density? Strength? - I'm curious as I'm currently taking 7/day, but plan to increase to a 9/12 dosing.
Well I noticed my muscles being even fuller all the time, needing to be flexed more. Strength went up significantly on the higher doses. Muscle density definitely increased on the higher doses. As a matter of fact at higher doses is seems to be able to give a density that rivals muscle maturity in even newer lifters. Starting off at 6/9 instead of 5/7 this time I have already noticed that I find the need to flex more. Remeber I also took 6 PRIME a day lead up to when I started I began noticing this yesterday so really the 5th day dosing the PRIME. I plan on trying to pick up one of the PRIME twin packs for $69 at NP. Then heading up even higher doses for another 2 weeks. Let my wife have the other bottle of PRIME and we can share the free AP, that comes withit. Or Maybe I will find a way to get 2 of them and we both have our own. Momma would do well on a 2 month 3-5 up to 5-8 stack. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me higher dosing is more to maintain the peak as long as possible. I use progressive dosing starting at 3-4 weeks.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the flexing feeling on Prime. Just sitting in your car driving and you just need to flex your pecs or biceps and just really get those deep fibers. I think its one of my favorite parts of taking Prime. Gets you pumped too!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man, impressive pics bud!!! I don't do too much on warm-ups either, more on dynamic stretching. Looking at those pics though, makes me realize that I should be saking advice from you and not so much giving it,lol. Keep up the solid work. I'm going running Prime myself in my next log, among other things. Thinking of 6-8 per day.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me higher dosing is more to maintain the peak as long as possible. I use progressive dosing starting at 3-4 weeks.
Yeah that is part of the reason I want to extend this one a few weeks. However even at the same doses my gains just kept coming all the way through 14 weeks, on a contest diet none the less!

I love the flexing feeling on Prime. Just sitting in your car driving and you just need to flex your pecs or biceps and just really get those deep fibers. I think its one of my favorite parts of taking Prime. Gets you pumped too!
Yeah, it is awesome and i love that it has already begun. Like DW said I notice it kick in earlier like now my body recognises it and knows exactly what to do with it.

Man, impressive pics bud!!! I don't do too much on warm-ups either, more on dynamic stretching. Looking at those pics though, makes me realize that I should be saking advice from you and not so much giving it,lol. Keep up the solid work. I'm going running Prime myself in my next log, among other things. Thinking of 6-8 per day.
Thanks Bro! We can all learn from each other you offer up anything you have I am willing to learn new stuff all day everyday.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 - Declaration of intentions 11/25/09-11/29/09

Well I decided we would actually call this day 6, I have been taking PRIME since Friday so that would make this Day 6 even though there was a little bleed over we will count from the time I ingested my 1st PRIME for this stack.

Second, my intentions over the holiday weekend... GORGE!!!!! I have no intentions of trying to eat clean. I have no intentions of limiting myself to one peice of pie or 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. I will smoke a big fat cigar with an ice cold black and tan. I will eat so much ham and turkey I think I am going to be sick. Then when the "UhOh I am gonna be sick!" feeling subsides I am going to go back in and eat more. After resting I will have some flavored coffee probably with irish cream in it and maybe some more pie. Wake up in the morning for more food. Probably make a turkey and egg omelette, and cover it in turkey gravy. Then sop it up with left over dinner rolls.... Oh My!!!!! YES!!!! Oh... Yes YES.... YEEESSSS!!!!! Oops sorry did I get carried away there?

Anyway I just wanted to be upfront with everyone here and let them know I have EVERY intention of eating and enjoying my Thanksgiving weekend. My physique will not be of concern other than doubling up on Anabolic Pump and PSlin quite a bit this weekend. I will also probably lift weights a few extra times this weekend to give all of that somewhere to land.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I decided we would actually call this day 6, I have been taking PRIME since Friday so that would make this Day 6 even though there was a little bleed over we will count from the time I ingested my 1st PRIME for this stack.

Second, my intentions over the holiday weekend... GORGE!!!!! I have no intentions of trying to eat clean. I have no intentions of limiting myself to one peice of pie or 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. I will smoke a big fat cigar with an ice cold black and tan. I will eat so much ham and turkey I think I am going to be sick. Then when the "UhOh I am gonna be sick!" feeling subsides I am going to go back in and eat more. After resting I will have some flavored coffee probably with irish cream in it and maybe some more pie. Wake up in the morning for more food. Probably make a turkey and egg omelette, and cover it in turkey gravy. Then sop it up with left over dinner rolls.... Oh My!!!!! YES!!!! Oh... Yes YES.... YEEESSSS!!!!! Oops sorry did I get carried away there?

Anyway I just wanted to be upfront with everyone here and let them know I have EVERY intention of eating and enjoying my Thanksgiving weekend. My physique will not be of concern other than doubling up on Anabolic Pump and PSlin quite a bit this weekend. I will also probably lift weights a few extra times this weekend to give all of that somewhere to land.
Prime will have your back for most of this ... make sure your taking AP like pez and you'll be fine.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LOL... I dont know how anyone can diet on thanks giving, it is ridiculous! I planned my cheat day to land on thursday just so I can stuff my face. I couldnt diet even if I wanted to. I am spanish and we all go to my grandmoms to eat and there is no way in hell I would be able to tell her "no grandma I cant have that Im dieting".. just cant say no to a older spanish lady offering you home cooking.. might end up gettin smacked

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
haha i hear ya kleen! time to let the belt out a few notches this holiday break. and i swear that it must be xmas in november when i saw the 2x prime / free AP on NP. Dream. Come. True. Cannot wait to start the asteroid trio. With what i experienced in the past to Met's "flexing all the time" feeling, I'm getting pumped just thinking about it!

By the way, have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy thanksgiving to all those south of the border... I am jealous even though I'm no OEP... I love Pie....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Prime will have your back for most of this ... make sure your taking AP like pez and you'll be fine.
LOL... I dont know how anyone can diet on thanks giving, it is ridiculous! I planned my cheat day to land on thursday just so I can stuff my face. I couldnt diet even if I wanted to. I am spanish and we all go to my grandmoms to eat and there is no way in hell I would be able to tell her "no grandma I cant have that Im dieting".. just cant say no to a older spanish lady offering you home cooking.. might end up gettin smacked
Bitch slapped with a hot tortilla not a good thing....

haha i hear ya kleen! time to let the belt out a few notches this holiday break. and i swear that it must be xmas in november when i saw the 2x prime / free AP on NP. Dream. Come. True. Cannot wait to start the asteroid trio. With what i experienced in the past to Met's "flexing all the time" feeling, I'm getting pumped just thinking about it!

By the way, have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family!
You too, and yeah I am major excited about the PRIME sale. I just need to get a little money now.

Happy thanksgiving to all those south of the border... I am jealous even though I'm no OEP... I love Pie....
Uhm... do they celebrate Thanksgiving in Mexico. LOL THis through me off for a second until I remembered you are from Canada.

i love me some good ol' homemade pumpkin pie
And PECAN!!!! and APPLE, and SWEET POTATOE, and Cherry, Blueberry, Key Lime, Hell I even like Rhubarb pie!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I always enjoy a nice cigar.:)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the holiday plans. Enjoy it. I'm going up to my brother's fire station and doing much of the same; turkey, cigars, coffee, etc. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with the holiday plans. Enjoy it. I'm going up to my brother's fire station and doing much of the same; turkey, cigars, coffee, etc. :)
I fully expect to be tipping the scales at a whopping 205-208 by Monday. That is okay though. Will be good for mass gains. 3 days of clean eats after and I will look HUGE!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I fully expect to be tipping the scales at a whopping 205-208 by Monday. That is okay though. Will be good for mass gains. 3 days of clean eats after and I will look HUGE!
Just think about how strong you'll feel after all those extra calories!!! You'll be all glycogen loaded like the Incredible Hulk!!! Totally swole!!!

And then in the afternoon, there comes all that anabolic sleep. ha ha :sleeping:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!:wave2:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just think about how strong you'll feel after all those extra calories!!! You'll be all glycogen loaded like the Incredible Hulk!!! Totally swole!!!

And then in the afternoon, there comes all that anabolic sleep. ha ha :sleeping:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!:wave2:
Right back at ya TG! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I had the pleasure of tearing up some iron with Mr. Kleen today, it was a blast to lift with someone who is motivated in the same ways that I am, and to trade ideas/workout ideals back and forth.

Thanks for having me over bud, it was awesome to meet ya, you have a great family, and hopefully we can do it again next time I visit my sister out in Houston.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
nice workouts! hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!