12 weeks to yoke

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'm going to spend the next 12 weeks trying to become as strong as I can. My first week split is looking like
Monday- Back/Bicep/Calves
Tuesday- Chest/Triceps/Abs
Wednesday- Delts/Legs
Thursday- Rest/Cardio
Friday-repeat Monday
Saturday- repeat Tuesday
Sunday- Rest/Cardio

I'm not set on certain exercises for the days, that's what I could use some help with.

5'10

Supplements: Blue star Status, DAA, pre and post jym, pes high volume

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I've been lifting for about 2 years. Haven't really been seeing my lifts go up much in the past 6 months.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The big determining factor of whether or not you become as strong as possible in that time frame is going to be whether or not you're eating in a surplus, and your actual training program. Not your body part split or your supplements.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
The big determining factor of whether or not you become as strong as possible in that time frame is going to be whether or not you're eating in a surplus, and your actual training program. Not your body part split or your supplements.
my macros are looking like
Fat- 29 g
Carb -58 g
Protein - 150 g
I know I need to add a lot more. That's including 3 shakes and 2 meals. I'm planning on adding 2 or 3 meals on top of that.

badwolf42

Awards
What do you want to get strong at ???? You won't get strong unless you know what you want to get stronger.
Focus on movements you want to get stronger at instead of body parts.
If you want to get strong focus on squatting 1-3 days a week, bench 1-3 days a week, deadlift and press something overhead at least once a week. Don't worry about placing body parts in the proper order. Also you will never get stronger if you only give half a workout out of a week to legs.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
You claimed to want to get strong and you list a bodybuilder split and nothing about reps, sets, or intensity. You are approaching it all wrong. Get on a proven strength program like 5/3/1 or Westside for skinny bastards.