A Man and his WiFE can train together.

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Dinner was on point! Beef tenderloin steaks, veggies and sauteed sliced potatoes. No added salt, just olive oil, pepper, garlic and some spice.

Name:  Din0708.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  113.3 KB

2. Nothing wrong with salt unless you have a pre-existing condition or negative disposition to it. Otherwise, it's fine and often times beneficial.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Nothing wrong with salt unless you have a pre-existing condition or negative disposition to it. Otherwise, it's fine and often times beneficial.
    I've been told that a few times. Spooks me a little bit though. Like all things, in moderation it shouldn't kill me.

4. I never use salt when cooking or eating.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Nothing wrong with salt unless you have a pre-existing condition or negative disposition to it. Otherwise, it's fine and often times beneficial.
    this
    proper salt consumption is key to the "pump" mechanism you get in training..
    too little sodium in play = pumps go bye-bye -- and we all know Ahhnold would not be pleased with such
    •   

6. The oak!

7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    this
    proper salt consumption is key to the "pump" mechanism you get in training..
    too little sodium in play = pumps go bye-bye -- and we all know Ahhnold would not be pleased with such
    Bodybuilders actually have a higher salt recommendation which is significantly higher than norms...like 9 grams a day or something depending on the size of the bodybuilder.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

8. I wish to foind someone with the same passion

9. 07.09.2013

Wife and I stayed on plan tonight. Strolled on down to Golds about 7ish and stayed until just after 8. Got those arms done and spent a few minutes doing core also. When that was over we ran a quick mile on the treadmill and headed out for some dinner!

Pre Supps:
    1 serving Dr. Jekyll - 1 more serving left and this tub is done
    .5 serving Hemavol
    1g Taurine
    5g BCAA
    No Dr. Jekyll for the wife though.

Post Supps:
    None tonight... just went and ate some dinner

Training:
    20x2 Machine Preacher Curls / Warmup
    20x3 Machine Preacher Curls -WiFE-
    10x3 Machine Preacher Curls -HuBz-
    20x3 Preacher Hammer Dumbbell Curls -WiFE-
    10x3 Preacher Hammer Dumbbell Curls -HuBz-

20x3 Tricep Rope Pulldowns -WiFE-
    10x3 Tricep Rope Pulldowns -HuBz-
    20x3 Overhead Dumbbell Tricep Extentions -BoTH-

180 reps of various core work and 1 mile run

Tonight went well again. We both started to get hungry towards the end of that session and basically hauled it out of the gym. I set a personal record on the Machine Preacher curls tonight doing 130lbs for 10 reps. We never use that machine but the gym was packed and nobody was on it. Definitely getting stronger! We kept the ladies reps high tonight so she can keep burning up that fat. She has plenty of muscle already!

Name:  20130709_100443.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  87.0 KB

Had this when I woke up this morning. Well done Finaflex... Well Done

Name:  20130709_085924.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  85.3 KB

That core, tummy area is shrinking!!!

10. Ahh ha! Apple Fusion! Awesome stuff right there. Good session you guys. And the stomach is defenitlet getting tighter!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ahh ha! Apple Fusion! Awesome stuff right there. Good session you guys. And the stomach is defenitlet getting tighter!
    Agreed ...

I have lots of apple coming in today

12. So proud of my husband! He's very dedicated.

Do you all agree that women should do lower weight, higher reps in order to get nice "toned" look instead of a "bulky" look?

I do think i have enough muscle already and I just need to lose the fat.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Suga Monsta View Post
    So proud of my husband! He's very dedicated.
    he's doing well..you both are

Do you all agree that women should do lower weight, higher reps in order to get nice "toned" look instead of a "bulky" look?
    nope, do not agree at all
    first off: women, unless very genetically blessed and running hormonal support that you do not produce naturally, can NOT get bulky from lifting weights..going heavier weights/lower rep range is a nice change, solidifies muscle tissue, and allows gains in strength so you can ultimately increase the intensity of your training

to make a blanket statement, such as that, is preposterous

well that is subjective of course..
    but - still will be a reflection/function of overall caloric intake..overall activity level (ie cals in/cals out)..and supplemental support you are utilizing

women can and do still burn fat with heavier weights -- maybe, even more so

14. Quote Originally Posted by Suga Monsta View Post
    So proud of my husband! He's very dedicated.

I actually like to mix it up. Some weeks I will have one heavy day/low reps and then moderate weight/higher reps later in the week for the same muscle group.

15. A training setup that involves cycles of heavier weights with less reps and lighter weights with higher reps is good for ANYBODY. Incorporation of heavy compound lifts is also a must. Deadlift, squat, bench.

Also you can't "tone" a muscle. You can make it grow, you can make it get smaller and it can stay the same size. That's all there is to it basically. The bigger the muscle, the more "tone" it will have when you reach a lower body fat percentage.

If you feel like you have adequate size and would like to further lower your body fat, then I would suggest keeping your weight sessions the same (weights heavier and reps in the 8-12 rep range) but reduce rest time slightly to keep your heart rate elevated. Sometimes the smallest tweaks make a huge differance when other key points like diet are in check.

As a woman you don't produce much testosterone at all so unless you are a freak of nature, or on hormonal drugs you will NOT get bulky.

I would continue with your current training and when you feel like you hit a wall change things up some. DIET, weights, reps, rest, cardio in that order because it seems you do get quite a bit of cardio in already.

16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nope, do not agree at all
    first off: women, unless very genetically blessed and running hormonal support that you do not produce naturally, can NOT get bulky from lifting weights..going heavier weights/lower rep range is a nice change, solidifies muscle tissue, and allows gains in strength so you can ultimately increase the intensity of your training

to make a blanket statement, such as that, is preposterous
    I agree about the blanket stattement. One thing I have found though with the women I am training is that they have better stamina a medium to lighter weight than I do. Now I ilke to take advantage of this and keep there reps a bit higher than mine but that does not mean always really high reps. You have to use some variety still. Jut because you are good at lifting a certain way does not mean that's all you should do. We need to work a lot on what we are not good at so we get better.

17. Lots of replies with great advice here! Thank you all so much for responding to her post! Next time we go to the gym that woman is lifting some heavy a$$ weight! LoL!!! I'm just kidding... On a serious note though, thanks again everyone because we really do appreciate it.

18. 07.11.2013

Trained alone in the evening. My wife isn't feeling well right now and hopefully she will be ok in a day or two. Yesterday started out earlier for work that normal. Out of bed by 530am, worked all day and got home just after 5pm. Cooked up some dinner and played cards with my wife before I headed down to the gym around 8pm. Trained until just after 9, came home to eat one more time and went to bed shortly after. I feel rested right now though besides the slightly sore back I have from last nights training.

Before Supps:
    1 serving of Dr Jekyll
    .5 serving of Hemavol
    1g Taurine
    5g Glutamine

Intra/After Supps:
    1 serving BCAA+SAA

Training:
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
    70x20 Warmup
    120x10
    140x10
    160x10
    160x6

Standing Cable Pulls
    55x10
    65x10
    75x10

Single Arm Hammer Strength Iso Row
    70x10
    90x10
    115x10

Seated Cable Rows
    140x10
    160x10
    180x10
    140x10

Body weight Pullups
    10x2 and finished with 5 at failure

Finished up the night with various ab work again. Weighted crunches, weighted side bends, toe touches etc... Completed around 160-180 reps I cannot remember exactly then ran on the treadmill for about .6 mile. My left knee started to feel kinda dull and awkward so I got off the thing and called it a night after some stretching. My wife and I ate some wile boar burgers last night I picked up from Sprouts. Very low on fat and high in protein. Kinda expensive but good for you. Probably resting today and back in the gym tomorrow.

19. hot news from the company..

for all the folks who have reviewed/logged our PX Black fatburner formulation, we have a special gift

if you can kindly copy & paste your review done here on the supplementreviews.com forum, we will send you any FINAFLEX product of your choice for free (exceptions being 1-andro and 1-alpha)

that's all there is to it!
    please contact me directly if you have any questions at all, and again we appreciate your time and support

20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    hot news from the company..

for all the folks who have reviewed/logged our PX Black fatburner formulation, we have a special gift

if you can kindly copy & paste your review done here on the supplementreviews.com forum, we will send you any FINAFLEX product of your choice for free (exceptions being 1-andro and 1-alpha)

that's all there is to it!
    please contact me directly if you have any questions at all, and again we appreciate your time and support
    I went to do that but I did not see PX Black listed as a product to review!?

21. we are working currently to get the issue resolved, thanks!

22. A free gift for a little copy and paste? Sounds good to me!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

23. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    A free gift for a little copy and paste? Sounds good to me!
    Can't get any easier than this.....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

24. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

Can't get any easier than this.....
    Or generous. Wow, that's some pretty awesome stuff there. FF always handing out free stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 01:15 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 03:58 PM
  3. Tribfolia and 6-oxo can work together?
    By ZacO23 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 10:34 PM
  4. Big Cat and his recommended stacks.
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-19-2003, 05:11 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:30 AM