A Man and his WiFE can train together.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established

Another 2.5 miler today. Some walking, some jogging and a few sprints. It was some weird version of HITT I guess for the dogs again. Should be back in the gym again tomorrow night hopefully. Chugged on some BCAA/SAA once I got back to the house.

This mornings meal
3 whole eggs, some egg sub and Applegate chicken sausage

B0823.jpg

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Man I wish I got big dogs to run with. I got three little fckers that sure as hell won't keep up with me on a run. But hey good job on the training n dedication .

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Man I wish I got big dogs to run with. I got three little fckers that sure as hell won't keep up with me on a run. But hey good job on the training n dedication .
Just pick one of them up at a time and imagine its a football.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established

Made it to the gym finally! After working a 10+ hour shift on my feet running around non stop I could not wait to get over to Golds. Friday nights in the gym are always better for me so I can move around and not feel trapped. I didn't take my PX Black today. The weather is a little more humid than normal and the A/C at work struggles from time to time so I made the decision to pass on the thermo so I wouldn't be hot and uncomfortable through out the work day.

Pre Supps:
Hemavol\Unleashed\BCAA\Taurine and this new PF3 stuff from MAN

Post Supps:
PF3

Training:
8 min warmup on Stepper

Lying Leg Curls
3x12

Leg Extentions
2x10
1x30
1x25

Leg Press
3x10

Squats
3x10

Single Leg Extentions
2x25

Standing Cable Pull/Bicep Curl SS
4x10/10

Tricep Dips/DB Press/DB Row SS
3x30/10/10

Chest Dips/Kettle Bell Swings SS
2x15/15

Hammer Strength Incline Chest
3x10

Stepper 10 mins

Nice long workout last night. Felt good, had the heart pumping and left nice and sweaty. Had some turkey after the workout about an hour after that scoop of PF3. Before bed I put down a serving of BCAA/SAA and G8 and that was my night.

My wife and I will be taking a 2 day trip to San Diego on Monday and Tuesday!!! Can't wait to get in some cooler weather and eat some fresh seafood. I'm sure we'll get a run down the beach Tuesday morning and I'll update when we get back.

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Just pick one of them up at a time and imagine its a football.
Lol good idea! But then it'll look like a swole china man just stole a little dog running home to cook him haha smh

Made it to the gym finally! After working a 10+ hour shift on my feet running around non stop I could not wait to get over to Golds. Friday nights in the gym are always better for me so I can move around and not feel trapped. I didn't take my PX Black today. The weather is a little more humid than normal and the A/C at work struggles from time to time so I made the decision to pass on the thermo so I wouldn't be hot and uncomfortable through out the work day.

Pre Supps:
Hemavol\Unleashed\BCAA\Taurine and this new PF3 stuff from MAN

Post Supps:
PF3

Training:
8 min warmup on Stepper

Lying Leg Curls
3x12

Leg Extentions
2x10
1x30
1x25

Leg Press
3x10

Squats
3x10

Single Leg Extentions
2x25

Standing Cable Pull/Bicep Curl SS
4x10/10

Tricep Dips/DB Press/DB Row SS
3x30/10/10

Chest Dips/Kettle Bell Swings SS
2x15/15

Hammer Strength Incline Chest
3x10

Stepper 10 mins

Nice long workout last night. Felt good, had the heart pumping and left nice and sweaty. Had some turkey after the workout about an hour after that scoop of PF3. Before bed I put down a serving of BCAA/SAA and G8 and that was my night.

My wife and I will be taking a 2 day trip to San Diego on Monday and Tuesday!!! Can't wait to get in some cooler weather and eat some fresh seafood. I'm sure we'll get a run down the beach Tuesday morning and I'll update when we get back.
Damn training looked brutal.. Volume!! But have fun on the trip man!

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established

We got out and did some training yesterday on my wife's birthday. Had to make sure we burned up some calories for those birthday desserts that would be coming later in the day. The pre supps stayed the same as listed before except my wife is using uplift now. Wanted to try something more designed for a female and she did like the flavor.

Training:

Stepper (Warmup)
8 mins

Lying Leg Curls
10x4

Step up w/Knee Raise
20x4

Kettle Bell Swings/Walking Lunges SS
15x4/20x4

Stepper
15 mins

Legs felt the burn very nicely yesterday. I even convinced my wife to have a serving of BCAA/SAA w/ G8 before bed, she calls it my Hulk Drink due to the color. The good news is she isn't so sore this morning and she slept well so I get cool points today.

I want to say thank you to the members of FinaFlex for their added support and random comedy. Also thanks to the others who chimed in and gave us both good luck wishes. I'm going to end this thread now and focus on a few different things related to training. I do not feel its following the title anymore due to my wife's work schedule and my own not matching as much as we would like so we are not training together as often as we thought. This site is full of great people and we both will continue to read and be active participants in whatever we can. Thanks again everyone!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

We got out and did some training last yesterday on my wife's birthday. Had to make sure we burned up some calories for those birthday desserts that would be coming later in the day. The pre supps stayed the same as listed before except my wife is using uplift now. Wanted to try something more designed for a female and she did like the flavor.

Training:

Stepper (Warmup)
8 mins

Lying Leg Curls
10x4

Step up w/Knee Raise
20x4

15x4/20x4

Stepper
15 mins

Legs felt the burn very nicely yesterday. I even convinced my wife to have a serving of BCAA/SAA w/ G8 before bed, she calls it my Hulk Drink due to the color. The good news is she isn't so sore this morning and she slept well so I get cool points today.

I want to say thank you to the members of FinaFlex for their added support and random comedy. Also thanks to the others who chimed in and gave us both good luck wishes. I'm going to end this thread now and focus on a few different things related to training. I do not feel its following the title anymore due to my wife's work schedule and my own not matching as much as we would like so we are not training together as often as we thought. This site is full of great people and we both will continue to read and be active participants in whatever we can. Thanks again everyone!
Great Log man keep us updated on any thread you start up in the future I would love to follow along!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We got out and did some training last yesterday on my wife's birthday. Had to make sure we burned up some calories for those birthday desserts that would be coming later in the day. The pre supps stayed the same as listed before except my wife is using uplift now. Wanted to try something more designed for a female and she did like the flavor.

Training:

Stepper (Warmup)
8 mins

Lying Leg Curls
10x4

Step up w/Knee Raise
20x4

15x4/20x4

Stepper
15 mins

Thank you for a fun log to follow....I'm sure we'll be hearing more of you. (Maybe both of you, lol)

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log to follow along with! Great job the both of you!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I want to say thank you to the members of FinaFlex for their added support and random comedy.
entirely our pleasure my friend :D

yessir - great log, wonderfully refreshing & motivating thruout, the drive to reach the end goal always taking prominence
I am impressed with your efforts thruout, and best going forward to you and the missus