DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice sample paks!
montego nailed it on the G8 - most do find 1/2 to 3/4 scoop to be "the spot"..
guess I am an anomaly on that one tho, I need every bit of full scooper for me
Yah I am .5 to .6 myself. I tried going up but went back down again. I don't seem to build any kind of resistance to it, just like all our products. You'd think I'd feel them less as time goes on but really don't feel much less effect. More so than with any other products. Ignite actually seems to increase in potency for the first while.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Yah I am .5 to .6 myself. I tried going up but went back down again. I don't seem to build any kind of resistance to it, just like all our products. You'd think I'd feel them less as time goes on but really don't feel much less effect. More so than with any other products. Ignite actually seems to increase in potency for the first while.
so long as you are cycling it correctly, should be no issues on becoming "tolerant"

as for Ignite2 - well I will trace that to aminosterone levels building in your system, as to why you feel the effectiveness of that "builds up"
this is why we are the only company to advise taking our preWO product every day of week, not just on days you train..
I mean you surely do not HAVE to, but is a nice benefit of doing so, kinda like taking creatine on days off
(which of course our CreaTrona is in this as well...)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's why the option of Stimul8 will be good as well, for more flexibility of use.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
After some of you kinda scared me I had .5 scoop of the G8 before bed. I planned on getting in bed early yesterday and the comments made about over sleeping would have been ok. The heat yesterday and being out in it doing chores took the energy out of me so I was in bed just before 9pm last night. I slept almost 10hrs. Typically I wake up several times a night due to either being hot, uncomfortable, thirsty or the dog is moving all over the place stepping on people. Last night I only woke up when the dog was poking at me! Another thing is I typically don't remember what I dream about but I do remember I had one. This morning I could remember the dream in good details. G8 didn't taste to damn good though! I don't know how to describe it other than it tasting like some healthy vitamin drink. I could see how it would be nice on certain days, especially hard training days when you just know ya body needs rest. Yesterday my hammy's was still killin from leg day and today I feel so much better. Good product and I may add this to our Supp stash.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
LOL on the taste..yeah, is tough to disguise the taste of phenibut
nice tasty solution tho: mix it with a scoop of apple fusion BCAA+SAA..
not only makes it taste good, but you throw some nutrients in there to recuperate/grow the muscles while you are sleeping! ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Half scoop with four ounce of water is actually strong but not bad. Its an aquired taste lol. The apple fusion mixed in does help a lot though.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is awesome to see. A couple that trains together stays together.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my wife is too lazy:( and doesn't enjoy sports. She is always busy and running around so that's sort of exercise for her.

you can't have it all..she is very creative

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Same morning routine still on point with PX Black and T2. Last night was a night of sprints with the dog. 10 sprints of approx 50 yards then walk back and do it all over again. When it was over, jog back to the house about 1/4 mile. It was hot!!!! This heat wave thing going on right now is crazy. I wore the rhythm last night so I could see my heart rate and calorie burn. Just over 300 calories burned in that short amount of time. Total time was 29 mins walking 1/4 mile to the park, running the sprints and jogging back home. Max Heart rate was 151bpm and the avg was 123bpm. Other than sipping on BCAA throughout the day and taking the normal multi, fish oil and things there wasn't any pre or post supps to talk about.

I did drink the 2nd half of the G8 packet before bed. This time I mixed in some of this diet lemonade and about 2g of BCAA. That helped the taste a ton. I slept well again just like the night before, stuff seems pretty legit. Hopefully I get some lifts in tonight, July 4th is tomorrow and there will be no training and I'm sure some questionable food items!

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
LOL on the taste..yeah, is tough to disguise the taste of phenibut
nice tasty solution tho: mix it with a scoop of apple fusion BCAA+SAA..
not only makes it taste good, but you throw some nutrients in there to recuperate/grow the muscles while you are sleeping! ;)
Took the advice, it worked!

That would be the plan!

my wife is too lazy:( and doesn't enjoy sports. She is always busy and running around so that's sort of exercise for her.

you can't have it all..she is very creative
Hmmmm... Maybe some after training rewards?!?!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the taste of G8 ...

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't ever really taste supps unless I'm really trying. It's usually a chug fest for me. Unless it's BCAA/SAA and then I really dig my apple fusion.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established

Back at the routine this morning after a few days of Holiday madness and also noticed I missed logging a training day for this log. Noting spectacular though, just going after a personal record of pushups. Yesterday was another one of those days when PX Black had a larger impact on my energy and I also sweat like crazy yesterday while the air conditioner at work was struggling to keep up. Things got kinda nasty underneath the clothes so today I'm going to pass on it because I know the A/C is still going to be an issue.

Today's training was just me while my wife is out visiting her family and getting other house things that need to get done on days off. She'll probably be gone the entire day into the night but she has her soccer game tomorrow and just like last week, she is going to be out there burning up and running like a mad woman.

Pre Supps:
1 serving Unleashed
5g BCAA
1g Taurine
.5 serving Karbolic

Post Supps:
5g BCAA

Training:
5x10 Reverse Cable Cross
5x10 Pullups/Bent Over Dumbbell Rows SuperSet
5x10 Chinups w Legs Elevated/Bent Over Dumbell Rows & 30 Pushups SuperSet

Finished the training at home today in the garage, the heat was nasty as always and it really makes the workouts a bit more difficult to complete. Tomorrow will be legs when I get off work and I'm looking forward to it. No more holidays coming up for awhile or special events so now I have no excuse not to keep the eating really on point. Looking forward to this months hard work.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What was the push up count?

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established

We made it to Golds together to get legs done tonight! I wasn't sure she would be going with me because of the soccer game but she came! Abs are sore tonight from leg elevated chin ups. That was a new exercise for me and proved to be a challenge.

Before Supps:
1 serving Unleashed
.5 serving Dr Jekyll
1g Taurine

After Supps:
Abb Pro 50 (I wonder if that RTD really has 50g of protein)

Training:
12x4 Barbell Lunges
10x4 Hamstring Curls
10x4 Leg Press

Tonight was a good leg night. Not to much and not to little. We went heavier than previous weeks tonight and less volume. Dinner was clean and tomorrow is chest day!

Din07.07.jpg

Grilled chicken breast and green beans

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are eating very well in that house lol.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established

The daily routine stayed the same, PX Black upon waking and my wife does the T2 stack. Tossed and turned all night with cramps in the stomach area but I still managed to get about 7 hrs. Didn't have an appetite for hours after I woke up so it was forced chicken breast this morning and the stomach ache came back. Starting feeling better about an hour before gym time, and when we arrived I was ready and very motivated. PX Black had the sweats coming on at the perfect time and training went very well today.

Pre Supps:
1 serving Dr Jekyll
.5 serving Hemavol
5g BCAA
1g Taurine

Post Supps:
Quest Bar
Sample pack of Metabolic Nutrition Protizyme Strawberry Creme Protein w/half banana

Training:
Incline BB Bench
115x12x2 Warmup
165xFailx2 Working

Incline Dumbbell Fly
30x12x1 Warmup
40xFailx2
50xFailx1

Decline BB Bench
135x12x1 Warmup
185xFailx1
205xFailx2

Body-weight Tricep Dips
30x3

Standing Incline Cable Chest Fly
10x12x1 Warmup
20x12x2

My Co-Worker and I did work today. Left the gym feeling exhausted and very proud of the routine. Typically after a good training session I feel hungry but I'm still just eating because I know I need to. Not sure where my appetite went off to chill out today but that sucka needs to come back home. Time to get in the shower and lay down for a bit and rest. Tomorrow should be arm day...

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Dinner was on point! Beef tenderloin steaks, veggies and sauteed sliced potatoes. No added salt, just olive oil, pepper, garlic and some spice.

Din0708.jpg

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing wrong with salt unless you have a pre-existing condition or negative disposition to it. Otherwise, it's fine and often times beneficial.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with salt unless you have a pre-existing condition or negative disposition to it. Otherwise, it's fine and often times beneficial.
I've been told that a few times. Spooks me a little bit though. Like all things, in moderation it shouldn't kill me.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never use salt when cooking or eating.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
this
proper salt consumption is key to the "pump" mechanism you get in training..
too little sodium in play = pumps go bye-bye -- and we all know Ahhnold would not be pleased with such :nono:

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The oak!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this
proper salt consumption is key to the "pump" mechanism you get in training..
too little sodium in play = pumps go bye-bye -- and we all know Ahhnold would not be pleased with such :nono:
Bodybuilders actually have a higher salt recommendation which is significantly higher than norms...like 9 grams a day or something depending on the size of the bodybuilder.

JoeRich

Awards
I wish to foind someone with the same passion

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established

Wife and I stayed on plan tonight. Strolled on down to Golds about 7ish and stayed until just after 8. Got those arms done and spent a few minutes doing core also. When that was over we ran a quick mile on the treadmill and headed out for some dinner!

Pre Supps:
1 serving Dr. Jekyll - 1 more serving left and this tub is done
.5 serving Hemavol
1g Taurine
5g BCAA
No Dr. Jekyll for the wife though.

Post Supps:
None tonight... just went and ate some dinner

Training:
20x2 Machine Preacher Curls / Warmup
20x3 Machine Preacher Curls -WiFE-
10x3 Machine Preacher Curls -HuBz-
20x3 Preacher Hammer Dumbbell Curls -WiFE-
10x3 Preacher Hammer Dumbbell Curls -HuBz-

20x3 Tricep Rope Pulldowns -WiFE-
10x3 Tricep Rope Pulldowns -HuBz-
20x3 Overhead Dumbbell Tricep Extentions -BoTH-

180 reps of various core work and 1 mile run

Tonight went well again. We both started to get hungry towards the end of that session and basically hauled it out of the gym. I set a personal record on the Machine Preacher curls tonight doing 130lbs for 10 reps. We never use that machine but the gym was packed and nobody was on it. Definitely getting stronger! We kept the ladies reps high tonight so she can keep burning up that fat. She has plenty of muscle already!

20130709_100443.jpg

Had this when I woke up this morning. Well done Finaflex... Well Done

20130709_085924.jpg

That core, tummy area is shrinking!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh ha! Apple Fusion! Awesome stuff right there. Good session you guys. And the stomach is defenitlet getting tighter!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh ha! Apple Fusion! Awesome stuff right there. Good session you guys. And the stomach is defenitlet getting tighter!
Agreed ...

I have lots of apple coming in today :)

Suga Monsta

Suga Monsta

Awards
So proud of my husband! He's very dedicated.

Do you all agree that women should do lower weight, higher reps in order to get nice "toned" look instead of a "bulky" look?

I do think i have enough muscle already and I just need to lose the fat.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
he's doing well..you both are

Do you all agree that women should do lower weight, higher reps in order to get nice "toned" look instead of a "bulky" look?
nope, do not agree at all
first off: women, unless very genetically blessed and running hormonal support that you do not produce naturally, can NOT get bulky from lifting weights..going heavier weights/lower rep range is a nice change, solidifies muscle tissue, and allows gains in strength so you can ultimately increase the intensity of your training

to make a blanket statement, such as that, is preposterous :)

well that is subjective of course..
but - still will be a reflection/function of overall caloric intake..overall activity level (ie cals in/cals out)..and supplemental support you are utilizing

women can and do still burn fat with heavier weights -- maybe, even more so ;)

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I actually like to mix it up. Some weeks I will have one heavy day/low reps and then moderate weight/higher reps later in the week for the same muscle group.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A training setup that involves cycles of heavier weights with less reps and lighter weights with higher reps is good for ANYBODY. Incorporation of heavy compound lifts is also a must. Deadlift, squat, bench.

Also you can't "tone" a muscle. You can make it grow, you can make it get smaller and it can stay the same size. That's all there is to it basically. The bigger the muscle, the more "tone" it will have when you reach a lower body fat percentage.

If you feel like you have adequate size and would like to further lower your body fat, then I would suggest keeping your weight sessions the same (weights heavier and reps in the 8-12 rep range) but reduce rest time slightly to keep your heart rate elevated. Sometimes the smallest tweaks make a huge differance when other key points like diet are in check.

As a woman you don't produce much testosterone at all so unless you are a freak of nature, or on hormonal drugs you will NOT get bulky.

I would continue with your current training and when you feel like you hit a wall change things up some. DIET, weights, reps, rest, cardio in that order because it seems you do get quite a bit of cardio in already.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope, do not agree at all
first off: women, unless very genetically blessed and running hormonal support that you do not produce naturally, can NOT get bulky from lifting weights..going heavier weights/lower rep range is a nice change, solidifies muscle tissue, and allows gains in strength so you can ultimately increase the intensity of your training

to make a blanket statement, such as that, is preposterous :)
I agree about the blanket stattement. One thing I have found though with the women I am training is that they have better stamina a medium to lighter weight than I do. Now I ilke to take advantage of this and keep there reps a bit higher than mine but that does not mean always really high reps. You have to use some variety still. Jut because you are good at lifting a certain way does not mean that's all you should do. We need to work a lot on what we are not good at so we get better.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Lots of replies with great advice here! Thank you all so much for responding to her post! Next time we go to the gym that woman is lifting some heavy a$$ weight! LoL!!! I'm just kidding... On a serious note though, thanks again everyone because we really do appreciate it.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established

Trained alone in the evening. My wife isn't feeling well right now and hopefully she will be ok in a day or two. Yesterday started out earlier for work that normal. Out of bed by 530am, worked all day and got home just after 5pm. Cooked up some dinner and played cards with my wife before I headed down to the gym around 8pm. Trained until just after 9, came home to eat one more time and went to bed shortly after. I feel rested right now though besides the slightly sore back I have from last nights training.

Before Supps:
1 serving of Dr Jekyll
.5 serving of Hemavol
1g Taurine
5g Glutamine

Intra/After Supps:
1 serving BCAA+SAA

Training:
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
70x20 Warmup
120x10
140x10
160x10
160x6

Standing Cable Pulls
55x10
65x10
75x10

Single Arm Hammer Strength Iso Row
70x10
90x10
115x10

Seated Cable Rows
140x10
160x10
180x10
140x10

Body weight Pullups
10x2 and finished with 5 at failure

Finished up the night with various ab work again. Weighted crunches, weighted side bends, toe touches etc... Completed around 160-180 reps I cannot remember exactly then ran on the treadmill for about .6 mile. My left knee started to feel kinda dull and awkward so I got off the thing and called it a night after some stretching. My wife and I ate some wile boar burgers last night I picked up from Sprouts. Very low on fat and high in protein. Kinda expensive but good for you. Probably resting today and back in the gym tomorrow.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hot news from the company..

for all the folks who have reviewed/logged our PX Black fatburner formulation, we have a special gift

if you can kindly copy & paste your review done here on the supplementreviews.com forum, we will send you any FINAFLEX product of your choice for free (exceptions being 1-andro and 1-alpha)

that's all there is to it!
please contact me directly if you have any questions at all, and again we appreciate your time and support

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
hot news from the company..

for all the folks who have reviewed/logged our PX Black fatburner formulation, we have a special gift

if you can kindly copy & paste your review done here on the supplementreviews.com forum, we will send you any FINAFLEX product of your choice for free (exceptions being 1-andro and 1-alpha)

that's all there is to it!
please contact me directly if you have any questions at all, and again we appreciate your time and support
I went to do that but I did not see PX Black listed as a product to review!?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
we are working currently to get the issue resolved, thanks!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A free gift for a little copy and paste? Sounds good to me!