Neoborn's Formestane / EForm FAQ...

Page 3 of 21 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyReputation GodPosting ProPosting Authority

ok, here is tip #10001. go to walmart and get some surgical gloves. they are cheap, and will prevent you hand from absorbing the form. less waste that way since after rubbing it in, i seem to get quite a bit on my hands. this has worked well for me, thought i would pass it on.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.86%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, here is tip #10001. go to walmart and get some surgical gloves. they are cheap, and will prevent you hand from absorbing the form. less waste that way since after rubbing it in, i seem to get quite a bit on my hands. this has worked well for me, thought i would pass it on.
    Good tip. I'm going to update the FAQ at some point with this extra information i.e. baby dropper etc.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

for making the solution or for applying it each dose?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.86%

both
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyReputation GodPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    for making the solution or for applying it each dose?
    well ive found the best way of applying is to spray on hand and then apply. when doing this i get a lot of residual on my hands, the gloves prevents this.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

well ive found the best way of applying is to spray on hand and then apply. when doing this i get a lot of residual on my hands, the gloves prevents this.
    good thinking. so it wouldn't absorb the same way in the hands as it does everywhere else?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.86%

I believe thinner the skin the better absorbtion. Palms of hands are pretty think, back of hands maybe.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I believe thinner the skin the better absorbtion. Palms of hands are pretty think, back of hands maybe.
    you're missing the point.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31%

Thanks for all the great help guys! Do you think a 1 ml oral syringe would do the job also to give roughly 25mg/ml?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

Neo, here's the formestane log you've been waiting for. Let's rock

H-drol + E-form: Recomp Log

4-6 week plan:
    H-drol 50-75mg
    Eform 40-120mg
  11. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    So does the baby dropper have measurements on it or total amount? Do you then just drop onto hand and rub in?

Mucho Grando Lovo,

<3 Neoborn <3
    It has measurements usually up to 5ml or so.

You could drop it onto your hands, I personally just drop it onto the area of application, i.e. applying to chest, just take the dropper and drop some solution onto chest and rub in... same thing goes for shoulders, feet, etc. Makes me feel like I'm getting it where it belongs.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.84%

Question for those running this on a ph/aas cycle. Will this have any effect on how you run your pct? What changes, if any, will you make? Thanks
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    Question for those running this on a ph/anabolic steroids cycle. Will this have any effect on how you run your post cycle therapy? What changes, if any, will you make? Thanks
    pct depends on how suppresive a cycle you run. i am doing furazadrol/td form and will just go wit dth/retain2/rpm for pct. although lots have done it, i dont think form a good idea for pct. just my opinion. good question.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

Quote Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    Question for those running this on a ph/anabolic steroids cycle. Will this have any effect on how you run your post cycle therapy? What changes, if any, will you make? Thanks
    I can't speak for others, but I will still run my AI inverse to my serm. Of course, cort control and free test booster are in my pct plan as well.

Since you brought it up, I wonder if running the full dose AI while ON cycle and then switching to the lose dose AI (in ramp fashion) will have an adverse effect. Good question. I'm curious.

Should I taper formestane at the end of my cycle before pct?
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

I can't speak for others, but I will still run my AI inverse to my serm. Of course, cort control and free test booster are in my post cycle therapy plan as well.

Since you brought it up, I wonder if running the full dose AI while ON cycle and then switching to the lose dose AI (in ramp fashion) will have an adverse effect. Good question. I'm curious.

Should I taper formestane at the end of my cycle before post cycle therapy?
    yes yes and yes. as with all ai's its always a good idea to ramp down. the good thing is the ai effects of formestane will last after you stop taking it, you want to run your low dose ai pct just to prevent rebound.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

yes yes and yes. as with all ai's its always a good idea to ramp down. the good thing is the ai effects of formestane will last after you stop taking it, you want to run your low dose ai post cycle therapy just to prevent rebound.
    To clarify my statement, I am running my form ON cycle and then switching to restore as my AI in post cycle therapy.

I plan to ramp up restore and then taper during post cycle therapy in this fashion: 1/2/3/3/2/1 (to prevent rebound as you had suggested T) I did my best to follow the rules in the "ATD inverse to SERM" thread.

My question is, do I taper the formestane at the end of the ON cycle period because of it's AI properties?

Edit: After reading your post again, i think you answered this already but do it again because I'm super special ed tonight
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

To clarify my statement, I am running my form ON cycle and then switchingto restore as my AI in post cycle therapy.

I plan to ramp up restore and then taper during post cycle therapy in this fashion: 1/2/3/3/2/1 (to prevent rebound as you had suggested T) I'm did my best to follow the rules in the "ATD inverse to SERM" thread.

My question is, do I taper the formestane at the end of the ON cycle period because of it's AI properties?
    i know what you were saying. if you run a 4 week pct, you could even run form into week 2 of pct. tapering off as you go, maybe down to 1 squirt a day at the end. less chance of rebound the longer you taper off. everyone has their own version of pct, look at whats out there and take the best,throw out the rest. its time to eat.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Great post Neo. Thebigt turned me on to this stuff. I am looking forward to using it.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

* It increases HPTA activity similar to HCG and Clomid combined, without the negative effects of either drug! And in addition has been shown to continue to increase HPTA activity above natural levels even after 22 weeks of continuous use. Yes, this means more naturally produced testosterone!
    * It decreases the number of progesterone receptors, which inhibits "trenbolone/deca-****" type side effects and increases fat loss. (Yes, better sex drive too). Why focus on performance unless you are able to perform? It increases IGF-1 production as much as 26%
    * It decreases Steroid Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) by 34%, meaning there is that much more free testosterone/androgens flowing through your veins for enhanced anabolic activity naturally!
    * It inhibits DHT formation and activity.
    * It possesses 1% of the binding affinity of DHT to DHT receptors and has been shown to decrease prostate concerns such a BPH (benign prostate hyperplasia) in some research (Cool plus but not our marketing area).

Sounds like a winner to me.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    * It increases HPTA activity similar to HCG and Clomid combined, without the negative effects of either drug! And in addition has been shown to continue to increase HPTA activity above natural levels even after 22 weeks of continuous use. Yes, this means more naturally produced testosterone!
    * It decreases the number of progesterone receptors, which inhibits "trenbolone/deca-****" type side effects and increases fat loss. (Yes, better sex drive too). Why focus on performance unless you are able to perform? It increases IGF-1 production as much as 26%
    * It decreases Steroid Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) by 34%, meaning there is that much more free testosterone/androgens flowing through your veins for enhanced anabolic activity naturally!
    * It inhibits DHT formation and activity.
    * It possesses 1% of the binding affinity of DHT to DHT receptors and has been shown to decrease prostate concerns such a BPH (benign prostate hyperplasia) in some research (Cool plus but not our marketing area).

Sounds like a winner to me.
    you wont get an arguement from anyone here. hell prid and celc research stuff for years before they try it. welcome aboard the formestane bandwagon.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

you wont get an arguement from anyone here. hell prid and celc research stuff for years before they try it. welcome aboard the formestane bandwagon.
    And then when we crash and burn, we blame thebigT and steal his fancy crown
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

And then when we crash and burn, we blame thebigT and steal his fancy crown
    does that mean when you get big and ripped i get the credit?
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.44%

I'm running mass fx,oxo11 and formestance for 6wk cycle.For pct I'm thinking of using restore and tapering off formestance is this ok ? and after you stop your formestance cycle how long before you can run another doe's time off equal time on ? thanks for any help you can offer
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    I'm running mass fx,oxo11 and formestance for 6wk cycle.For post cycle therapy I'm thinking of using restore and tapering off formestance is this ok ? and after you stop your formestance cycle how long before you can run another doe's time off equal time on ? thanks for any help you can offer
    i think that looks like a great cycle. run you a bottle of restore after your cycle and you'll be fine. take a month off. damn im hungry.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.44%

i think that looks like a great cycle. run you a bottle of restore after your cycle and you'll be fine. take a month off. damn im hungry.
    I've been reading everyone's log's on the topic and I'm hooked on formestance.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    I've been reading everyone's log's on the topic and I'm hooked on formestance.
    not another one. welcome aboard.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.86%

So I am logging formestane / leviathan now. I want to know, I have the 1ml dropper, so I use five of those per application two times a day / morning / night?
  28. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yes.

29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%

very nice post neo. Ill be using this with my next cycle. reps!
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.86%

You're welcome = Much love to BigT, Celc & Purple Grimace Animal Sexy B1tch Extraordinaire
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    don't want to sound toooooo stupid, but why can't the form powder be suspended and then injected IM ?

I thought that it worked best when taken IM. I understand TD is MUCH better then oral, but is there a particular reason one couldnt order up some from NP, suspend it in some sort of solution, and pin it?
    It can, but anything greater than 8-9mg/ml in oil crystallizes in the muscle and hurts. The water based suspension I tried kept clumping up.
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.1%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

good luck C....how long have you been taking Leviathan (when did ya start it bro)
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by BIGAINS View Post
    It can, but anything greater than 8-9mg/ml in oil crystallizes in the muscle and hurts. The water based suspension I tried kept clumping up.
    i think someone said before that u have to use the acetate form of formestane for im.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.86%

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    good luck C....how long have you been taking Leviathan (when did ya start it bro)
    I believe this is my fourth day - see my log link in my signature to find my form / leviathan stackage!

Much Love,

Neoborn.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

i think someone said before that u have to use the acetate form of formestane for im.
    4-OHT Cyp takes a "special" formula just to get 100mg/ml and hurts like a mofo, great stuff though no doubt, just like form.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.86%

I must admit my first run ( still on ) with mixing the Penatrate and form did not go well at all. From what I can remember I believe I pretty much just dumped it all together then heated. Well the Form keeps coming out of the liquid I have it all sitting mistily at the bottom of the container. I have reheated several times, it seem to go in then drop out again.

Next time I am going to try a couple things as suggested:

• Heat Penetrate
    • Add Form gram by gram
    • Shake like a mofo

If that doesn't work I'll do the following:

• Find somewhere that sells Benzl Alcohol
    • Pour 6ml BA into jar
    • Add Form gram by gram
    • Add Heated Penetrate
    • Shake like a mofo
  37. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%

Is it gritty when you rub it on?

How many grams of form did you add to the penatrate?

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Don't people use IPM, DMSO, EtOH and OA anymore? BA is cool, but certainly not essential or special as a trans co-solvent.
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Don't people use IPM, DMSO, EtOH and OA anymore? BA is cool, but certainly not essential or special as a trans co-solvent.
    you got a link for dmso. thats what pa used in skulpt, he was able to combine yohimbine and 6oxo powder in one formula using this, but i cant find it. btw sculpt sucked, but i think it was way underdosed.
  40. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neoborn's Epistane FAQ - Q and A baby!
    By neoborn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 08:27 PM
  2. Eform (Formestane) vs. Rebound Reloaded
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 11:06 PM
  3. Neoborn's Natural Hair Regrowth FAQ
    By neoborn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 11:01 PM
  4. Neoborn's Formestane / Leviathan Log