Neoborn's Formestane / EForm FAQ...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you wont get an arguement from anyone here. hell prid and celc research stuff for years before they try it. welcome aboard the formestane bandwagon.:thumbsup:
And then when we crash and burn, we blame thebigT and steal his fancy crown :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And then when we crash and burn, we blame thebigT and steal his fancy crown :lol:
does that mean when you get big and ripped i get the credit?:trout:

wheels

Awards
  • Established
you wont get an arguement from anyone here. hell prid and celc research stuff for years before they try it. welcome aboard the formestane bandwagon.:thumbsup:
I'm running mass fx,oxo11 and formestance for 6wk cycle.For pct I'm thinking of using restore and tapering off formestance is this ok ? and after you stop your formestance cycle how long before you can run another doe's time off equal time on ? thanks for any help you can offer

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm running mass fx,oxo11 and formestance for 6wk cycle.For post cycle therapy I'm thinking of using restore and tapering off formestance is this ok ? and after you stop your formestance cycle how long before you can run another doe's time off equal time on ? thanks for any help you can offer
i think that looks like a great cycle. run you a bottle of restore after your cycle and you'll be fine. take a month off.:food: damn im hungry.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
i think that looks like a great cycle. run you a bottle of restore after your cycle and you'll be fine. take a month off.:food: damn im hungry.
I've been reading everyone's log's on the topic and I'm hooked on formestance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been reading everyone's log's on the topic and I'm hooked on formestance.
not another one. welcome aboard.:woohoo:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
So I am logging formestane / leviathan now. I want to know, I have the 1ml dropper, so I use five of those per application two times a day / morning / night?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very nice post neo. Ill be using this with my next cycle. reps!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
You're welcome :) = Much love to BigT, Celc & Purple Grimace Animal Sexy B1tch Extraordinaire :D

BIGAINS

Awards
don't want to sound toooooo stupid, but why can't the form powder be suspended and then injected IM ?

I thought that it worked best when taken IM. I understand TD is MUCH better then oral, but is there a particular reason one couldnt order up some from NP, suspend it in some sort of solution, and pin it?
It can, but anything greater than 8-9mg/ml in oil crystallizes in the muscle and hurts. The water based suspension I tried kept clumping up.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good luck C....how long have you been taking Leviathan (when did ya start it bro)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It can, but anything greater than 8-9mg/ml in oil crystallizes in the muscle and hurts. The water based suspension I tried kept clumping up.
i think someone said before that u have to use the acetate form of formestane for im.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
good luck C....how long have you been taking Leviathan (when did ya start it bro)
I believe this is my fourth day - see my log link in my signature to find my form / leviathan stackage!

Much Love,

Neoborn.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i think someone said before that u have to use the acetate form of formestane for im.
4-OHT Cyp takes a "special" formula just to get 100mg/ml and hurts like a mofo, great stuff though no doubt, just like form.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I must admit my first run ( still on ) with mixing the Penatrate and form did not go well at all. From what I can remember I believe I pretty much just dumped it all together then heated. Well the Form keeps coming out of the liquid I have it all sitting mistily at the bottom of the container. I have reheated several times, it seem to go in then drop out again.

Next time I am going to try a couple things as suggested:

• Heat Penetrate
  • Add Form gram by gram
  • Shake like a mofo
If that doesn't work I'll do the following:

• Find somewhere that sells Benzl Alcohol
  • Pour 6ml BA into jar
  • Add Form gram by gram
  • Add Heated Penetrate
  • Shake like a mofo

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it gritty when you rub it on?

How many grams of form did you add to the penatrate?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Don't people use IPM, DMSO, EtOH and OA anymore? BA is cool, but certainly not essential or special as a trans co-solvent.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't people use IPM, DMSO, EtOH and OA anymore? BA is cool, but certainly not essential or special as a trans co-solvent.
you got a link for dmso. thats what pa used in skulpt, he was able to combine yohimbine and 6oxo powder in one formula using this, but i cant find it. btw sculpt sucked, but i think it was way underdosed.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Is it gritty when you rub it on?

How many grams of form did you add to the penatrate?
I added 5g's to 8oz pen. No it's not gritty. Also I will purchase whatever the easiest, quickest and cheapest method of dissolving this stuff into the Penetrate :) So is DMSO a better carrier than Penetrate or what's the process? is this going to end my dissolving problems?

Here's a pic:

Attachments

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go 2-3mls per bottle of penatrate.... this stuff is pretty strong, plus if you add to much you wind up smelling and tasting fish for a while after dosing it.

P.S. By the way t, you can get the same stuff at your local farmers market for around 8bucks. It's primarily used for joint relief on livestock.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I added 5g's to 8oz pen. No it's not gritty. Also I will purchase whatever the easiest, quickest and cheapest method of dissolving this stuff into the Penetrate :) So is DMSO a better carrier than Penetrate or what's the process? is this going to end my dissolving problems?

Here's a pic:
If it's not gritty then it's dissolved. Just remember that the carrier itself is self seperating due to the combo of both polar and nonpolar solvents. Next time try pouring a bottle into a glass jar without adding anything and waiting a little while. You'll see what I'm talking about.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
16oz=$36. how about disolving 5gm formestane in 2oz dmso and adding it to penetrate? help me out here prid. dont want to use straight dmso, what would be the right ratio?
Negative Ebay 99.% pure Dimethyl Sulfoxide = $7 + shipping.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This supports the use of formestane ON cycle.

Source: Lean Bulk, Dr. Hauser Forum, Dinoiii 7/14/07

Dr, in most cycles posted throughout the web I find that a serm, and or a AI are not used throught out a cycle and only during post cycle therapy. I would like to ask.... why not throw in a serm and or an ai during cycle to control estrogen? Or is this just the stupidest questions ever. Either way I look forward to your educated, help me learn answer.
Adam
.....If you are running a predominantly "dry" cycle, you are employing agents that are already 5-alpha reduced and/or have little aromatizable activity - thereby making estrogenic conversion most often a moot point in this instance.

If you are running a predominantly "wet" cycle...let's say in the sense of a "mass" phase, then it may be more beneficial to have some of the positive estrogenic effects like increasing numbers of the androgen receptors and/or its influence on IGF-1 as well as the water retention effects that could play an obvious role here.

D_

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
I just got my order of E-form and I got 1 spray out before it got clogged by crystals.

#1 they used the wrong kind of spray nozzle
#2 its in a plastic bottle (prone to melting)

I could use some advice on how to dissolve/melt the Formestane Crystals so I can start using it properly.

I tried:

- Shaking vigorously
- Placing the bottle in a cup of hot water (not boiling)

Help me Captain Formestane!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I believe Prld would recommend just getting a 1ml dropper and administering that way. I am unsure other than adding a marble to crush the granules what you can do.

I didn't have as many problems this time:

1. boiled water

2. Added 6-10ml's DMSO to jar & 2 oz Penetrate

3. Added Form in a few grams at a time

4. Heat

5. Shake like crazy

6. Repeat process of adding penetrate & form / shake.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my order of E-form and I got 1 spray out before it got clogged by crystals.

#1 they used the wrong kind of spray nozzle
#2 its in a plastic bottle (prone to melting)

I could use some advice on how to dissolve/melt the Formestane Crystals so I can start using it properly.

I tried:

- Shaking vigorously
- Placing the bottle in a cup of hot water (not boiling)

Help me Captain Formestane!
Yeah, a ml dropper would solve the problem. Just forget about the sprayer, and use a dropper that you can get at wal-mart. If you still want to use the sprayer, just remove the liquid and place it into a glass jar with a lid. Superheat the solution, cap, and shake... allow to cool then add back to the eform bottle.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Thx for the tips guys. (rep'd)

I forget...1ml drop = how much Formestane from Eform?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3000mg/120ml = 25mg/ml.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Hoping to start mine tomorrow...should be interesting to see if the sprayer works otherwise going the dropper route.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Keeping my fingers crossed...so far so good! Now into about day 5 of doing 2-3 sprays in the morning and evening and no clogs as of yet. Apply mostly behind the knee.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
From what I have been thinking:

Sensitive areas to apply:

1. Inner thigh - Below nutsack to above knee

2. Behind Knee

3. Inner elbow

4. Inner Arm - bicep area against body to tricep

5. Neck / Behind ears etc

6. Inner Forearm

7. Tops of feet

Don't forget fat to rotate your application ( most likely on a daily basis ) as asbortion rate will fall due to saturation / drying out of skin from alcohol in product. Also remember to moisturize daily after application has dried fully.

@ Prld2G8ns - Is the main absorbtion goal to get it into muscle bellies or just skin?

Much Love,

Neoborn

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ Prld2G8ns - Is the main absorbtion goal to get it into muscle bellies or just skin?

Much Love,

Neoborn
Main goal is to get it below the skin into the bloodstream for circulation.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And don't forget chest... Personal experience shows that's where I get the greatest decrease in skinfold measures with form.

Unfortunately, no response to abdominal region.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Main goal is to get it below the skin into the bloodstream for circulation.
And so the best way to do that is through a muscle belly or greatest skin area and rubbing like a mofo either way? Please guide me :)

And don't forget chest... Personal experience shows that's where I get the greatest decrease in skinfold measures with form.

Unfortunately, no response to abdominal region.
Kewl good information, thinking of trying abliderate at all?

Much love,

Neoborn

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And so the best way to do that is through a muscle belly or greatest skin area and rubbing like a mofo either way? Please guide me :)

Kewl good information, thinking of trying abliderate at all?

Much love,

Neoborn
I don't know if this answers your question or not, but... I scrub with a wash cloth to areas of application during showers. I don't know if there's any science behind that other than temporary superficial hyperaemia. That's "celc science" just like niacin hyperaemia is "neo science" :study:

As far as fat burning goes, I use formestane because it makes me push more weight in the gym, even when carbs are moderate to low. I respond to just about any run-of-the-mill fat burner so I've never taken the time to do in-depth research or experimentation with abliderate. I believe it's SUPPOSED to have somewhat local effects? :think: I'd say that's another topic for another thread Mr. FAQ :lol:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if this answers your question or not, but... I scrub with a wash cloth to areas of application during showers. I don't know if there's any science behind that other than temporary superficial hyperaemia. That's "celc science" just like niacin hyperaemia is "neo science" :study:

As far as fat burning goes, I use formestane because it makes me push more weight in the gym, even when carbs are moderate to low. I respond to just about any run-of-the-mill fat burner so I've never taken the time to do in-depth research or experimentation with abliderate. I believe it's SUPPOSED to have somewhat local effects? :think: I'd say that's another topic for another thread Mr. FAQ :lol:
Lil' trick for you guys, speaking of vaso enhancement, add 0.5% minoxidil to your trans formula and see how much more efficiently you absorb it. ;)

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Lil' trick for you guys, speaking of vaso enhancement, add 0.5% minoxidil to your trans formula and see how much more efficiently you absorb it. ;)
How much minoxidil would you add to 8oz penetrate?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
How much minoxidil would you add to 8oz penetrate?
About 1.2g

You could probably get away with less if you have trouble sourcing it or it's expensive (maybe half that), and don't be surprised at how long it takes to dissolve. Add powder and let it sit overnight. It dissolves, but very slowly, about 6hrs even with a stir plate.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
About 1.2g

You could probably get away with less if you have trouble sourcing it or it's expensive (maybe half that), and don't be surprised at how long it takes to dissolve. Add powder and let it sit overnight. It dissolves, but very slowly, about 6hrs even with a stir plate.
thanks for your help

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Greatest thin skinned area, well scrub (with washcloth or luffa like celc said). And yes, rub it like you really enjoy rubbing yourself.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... And yes, rub it like you really enjoy rubbing yourself.
You know, scrotal absorption is supposed to be 40x greater effeciency... :run:

Haha, of course I'm joking, it hurts like a mofo with an alcoholic solution! Yes, I tried it/I'm retarded. :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Haha, of course I'm joking, it hurts like a mofo with an alcoholic solution! Yes, I tried it/I'm retarded. :)
LOL, that would hurt but hey it fits the thin skin description. You didn't happen to be trying that with some 1T huh D.:bruce3:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
LOL, that would hurt but hey it fits the thin skin description. You didn't happen to be trying that with some 1T huh D.:bruce3:
H no my man! Stuff would sting just putting on the underside of my forearms. I would have sneezing fits too. :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

Reminds me of the time I put those electro muscle contraction pads on my temples and turned it on :( ...what the fack was I thinking :D

^ truthfully but nothing I am happy to admit to :D

Much Love

Neoborn

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reminds me of the time I put those electro muscle contraction pads on my temples and turned it on :( ...what the fack was I thinking :D
That explains it.

:D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
lol, just reminded me of the time machine scene in Napoleon Dynamite :D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
HEY! you guys laugh but I now know what either A) Electro Shock Therapy B) Having an aneurism feels like :toofunny:

I am such a noob sometimes, but hey at least I didn't put DMSO / Penetrate on my Testes ...eh D? :run:

Much Love,

NEoborn