Neoborn's Formestane / EForm FAQ...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
My apologies neoborn, there was no intention of hijacking your thread. I just felt a friendly comment deserved the decency of a response. Several people have asked me to post more. People like you are the reason I don't.
NP. Just wanted to keep the whole "hey how are you and how are the kids?" to a minimum as this is a FAQ. PM's are a great and useful feature. Feel free to talk up a storm about Formestane etc or if you wanted to help people!

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3

P.S I do drive her batty but it's because extra chromosome and estrogenic training.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Which is preferable when schedule difficulties interfere with taking my Form on a 12 hr schedule, doubling up effectively having a say 9 hr window before the next morning application or should I wait it out and just start over on an even schedule the next day?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say following your normal dose schedule and just apply the morning dose a few hours earlier. Short changing a few hours here and there will not interfer with effectivness.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I'd say following your normal dose schedule and just apply the morning dose a few hours earlier. Short changing a few hours here and there will not interfer with effectivness.
Can you apply the second dose on top of the first (dry) or should you shower and then apply the second for maxium effectivness ?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should defenitly dose on different areas if there close together. Epidermal layers can become oversaturated and not adequatley uptake the solution.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i know the dosing schedule is every 12 hours, but what is the half life? imo once you have been using for more than 3-4 days and its in your system, you are just maintaining. i might be wrong, what do you think?:think:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Should defenitly dose on different areas if there close together. Epidermal layers can become oversaturated and not adequatley uptake the solution.
vitamin e oil applied to frequently used areas in between applications will prevent drying of skin, or in some cases rash. just be sure to wash off before applying next dose of form.:thumbsup:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
vitamin e oil applied to frequently used areas in between applications will prevent drying of skin, or in some cases rash. just be sure to wash off before applying next dose of form.:thumbsup:
I like to use lotion AFTER applying eform. With no specific scientific reasoning whatsoever, I always feel that moisturization has definately helped my results.

Using the moisturizer seems to be along the lines of your suggestion T. Is there any logic that suggests moist skin, as opposed to dry, provides more effective transdermal delivery?

know the dosing schedule is every 12 hours, but what is the half life? imo once you have been using for more than 3-4 days and its in your system, you are just maintaining. i might be wrong, what do you think?
I believe that I've read that the 1/2 life is also 12 hours. I feel like I'm in maintenance after about the third dose (in day 2), but it seems I am hyper-responsive to form considering the low dose that I enjoy.

It's funny that you mentioned the 3-4 day mark. The first time I used E-form I thought it was simply an AI and wasn't aware of it's steroidal properties. At day 3-4, I felt very "ON" and my exact thoughts were, "So this must be what it feels like to take steroids!" I scrambled to the message boards to find out if I needed a pct. I sure could have used a formestane FAQ about a year and a half ago :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its a double-edged sword, i am sensitive to something in the carrier or the form itself. used to get a rash after a couple of days. saw where a guy had the same problem and used the e oil 2-3 hours after the form, this has worked well for me. the good news is i believe i react even better than most because of this sensitivity. i had to come up with something, the form was working so much better than anything else i had tried and just didnt want to give it up.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I like to use lotion AFTER applying eform. With no specific scientific reasoning whatsoever, I always feel that moisturization has definately helped my results.

Using the moisturizer seems to be along the lines of your suggestion T. Is there any logic that suggests moist skin, as opposed to dry, provides more effective transdermal delivery?

I believe that I've read that the 1/2 life is also 12 hours. I feel like I'm in maintenance after about the third dose (in day 2), but it seems I am hyper-responsive to form considering the low dose that I enjoy.

It's funny that you mentioned the 3-4 day mark. The first time I used E-form I thought it was simply an AI and wasn't aware of it's steroidal properties. At day 3-4, I felt very "ON" and my exact thoughts were, "So this must be what it feels like to take steroids!" I scrambled to the message boards to find out if I needed a post cycle therapy. I sure could have used a formestane FAQ about a year and a half ago :thumbsup:
Interesting and useful information. Thanks we are going to give it a try.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on the properties of the dermal carrier it maintains a realative amount of active hormone in the layers of skin over a prolonged period of time allowing for slow, gradual release of the product into the bloodstream for up to 12hrs. So, yes the "release" of form is around 12hrs, add in the active half life of form(which I have no clue about) and you have a pretty substantial time frame of hormone circulation.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Well Celc you can rest assured that both you and BigT were the total inspiration for this FAQ so much love to yah! Good job!:nutkick:

<3 Neoborn <3

It's funny that you mentioned the 3-4 day mark. The first time I used E-form I thought it was simply an AI and wasn't aware of it's steroidal properties. At day 3-4, I felt very "ON" and my exact thoughts were, "So this must be what it feels like to take steroids!" I scrambled to the message boards to find out if I needed a post cycle therapy. I sure could have used a formestane FAQ about a year and a half ago :thumbsup:

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Based on the properties of the dermal carrier it maintains a realative amount of active hormone in the layers of skin over a prolonged period of time allowing for slow, gradual release of the product into the bloodstream for up to 12hrs. So, yes the "release" of form is around 12hrs, add in the active half life of form(which I have no clue about) and you have a pretty substantial time frame of hormone circulation.
prld2gr8ns, that begs the question of what that "release" ratio/rate might be. Is it at varying strengths over that 12 hour time frame?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prld2gr8ns, that begs the question of what that "release" ratio/rate might be. Is it at varying strengths over that 12 hour time frame?
That's a good question... I would assume that there is indeed an initial spike in the first few minutes of application just from mass absorption, after which the release decreases to a more gradual and sustained rate as the trapped hormones work their way thru to the bloodstream.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's a good question... I would assume that there is indeed an initial spike in the first few minutes of application just from mass absorption, after which the release decreases to a more gradual and sustained rate as the trapped hormones work their way thru to the bloodstream.
im i the only one who gets a flush after applying form? actually gives me a shiver.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I defenitly feel a small rush of sorts shortly after applications, which I would assume is indeed a sign of rapid initial absorption.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im i the only one who gets a flush after applying form? actually gives me a shiver.
When I dose 60 or 80mg in one dose, I get more of a "rush" than a "flush" :dump:

At the 60-80 dosage, I become a bit irritable and have some mild heart palpitations at night. So, I personally have to back off to about 40mg in the morning and 20mg in the evening for my sweet spot dosage.

I can't wait to start this up on Monday! If the H-drol kicks as much a$$ as the E-form, I'll be a lean mean powerlifting pumping iron machine RAaaaaaaaaaaOOOORRRR!!! ...unfortunately, the bigT is NOT intimidated :lol:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
celc, could you log that man... that sounds like a pretty dam good LBM stack I would like to keep track of.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I dose 60 or 80mg in one dose, I get more of a "rush" than a "flush" :dump:

At the 60-80 dosage, I become a bit irritable and have some mild heart palpitations at night. So, I personally have to back off to about 40mg in the morning and 20mg in the evening for my sweet spot dosage.

I can't wait to start this up on Monday! If the H-drol kicks as much a$$ as the E-form, I'll be a lean mean powerlifting pumping iron machine RAaaaaaaaaaaOOOORRRR!!! ...unfortunately, the bigT is NOT intimidated :lol:
celc, you know as well as me that its not us big guys you got to worry about. its the pissed off little guys with their automatic weapons.:duel:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prld: yup, no prob. Recomp all the way. I guess formestane isn't exactly NEEDED with the Halo clone, but it does work well with my recomp goals.

BigT: We better be careful or Neo will go ninja on us if we keep having fun in his thread :nono:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Heheheh @ Celc just keep it on form and we're all good :thumbsup:

NoPain

Awards
Do you guys have any advice for a clogged E-Form bottle? I tried cleaning out the sprayer part and tube, but no luck. Stuff worked really well for about a week. It would be great if I could find a better sprayer that would still provide the proper dosages.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys have any advice for a clogged E-Form bottle? I tried cleaning out the sprayer part and tube, but no luck. Stuff worked really well for about a week. It would be great if I could find a better sprayer that would still provide the proper dosages.
Buy a baby dropper from walley world, and dose by the ml i.e. 5gr of Form in a bottle of penetrate(240ml) = 21mg/ml

Get's rid of the hassle of clogged sprayers and is a lot more accurate on achieving correct amounts in dosing.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
E-form contains:
4oz solution
3 g formestane

Conversion:
1 fluid oz. = ~33.814 ml
4oz x 33.814 = 135.256ml per bottle
3000mg / 135.256 ml= 22.18mg/ml

prld, maybe double check my math... I can be "rythmatically" challenged at times :fool2:

This is a good question because I have a ton of e-form, but have never had the nozzle clog on me. I should be prepared.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good... a decent rule of thumb I use is that normally 4 fluid ounces is roughly 120ml(on most products listed in ounces and gives ml's right next to it... check out a bottle of Dasani, roughly comes to 30ml/oz). 3000/120 = 25mg/ml.... roughly the same measurements.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
So does the baby dropper have measurements on it or total amount? Do you then just drop onto hand and rub in?

Mucho Grando Lovo,

<3 Neoborn <3

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So does the baby dropper have measurements on it or total amount? Do you then just drop onto hand and rub in?

Mucho Grando Lovo,

<3 Neoborn <3
Yes, both, and yes

Neo, have you tried any form yet?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Yes, both, and yes. Neo, have you tried any form yet?
I just purchased ten grams form + 16oz Penetration fluid :thumbsup: So soon as I get it ....woot here we go baby.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just purchased ten grams form + 16oz Penetration fluid :thumbsup. So soon as I get it ....woot here we go baby.
neo, come on man. after all this praise and you still havent tried it yet? btw you better be nice or ill give dutchman your address.:icon_lol:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
neo, come on man. after all this praise and you still havent tried it yet? btw you better be nice or ill give dutchman your address.:icon_lol:
Wut?? I am going to try it ....and um what praise? Oh I'll be nice, see here I am smiling:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, here is tip #10001. go to walmart and get some surgical gloves. they are cheap, and will prevent you hand from absorbing the form. less waste that way since after rubbing it in, i seem to get quite a bit on my hands. this has worked well for me, thought i would pass it on.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
ok, here is tip #10001. go to walmart and get some surgical gloves. they are cheap, and will prevent you hand from absorbing the form. less waste that way since after rubbing it in, i seem to get quite a bit on my hands. this has worked well for me, thought i would pass it on.
Good tip. I'm going to update the FAQ at some point with this extra information i.e. baby dropper etc.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for making the solution or for applying it each dose?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for making the solution or for applying it each dose?
well ive found the best way of applying is to spray on hand and then apply. when doing this i get a lot of residual on my hands, the gloves prevents this.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well ive found the best way of applying is to spray on hand and then apply. when doing this i get a lot of residual on my hands, the gloves prevents this.
good thinking. so it wouldn't absorb the same way in the hands as it does everywhere else?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I believe thinner the skin the better absorbtion. Palms of hands are pretty think, back of hands maybe.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe thinner the skin the better absorbtion. Palms of hands are pretty think, back of hands maybe.
you're missing the point.:trout:

NoPain

Awards
Thanks for all the great help guys! Do you think a 1 ml oral syringe would do the job also to give roughly 25mg/ml?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mucho Grando Lovo,

<3 Neoborn <3
It has measurements usually up to 5ml or so.

You could drop it onto your hands, I personally just drop it onto the area of application, i.e. applying to chest, just take the dropper and drop some solution onto chest and rub in... same thing goes for shoulders, feet, etc. Makes me feel like I'm getting it where it belongs.

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
Question for those running this on a ph/aas cycle. Will this have any effect on how you run your pct? What changes, if any, will you make? Thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Question for those running this on a ph/anabolic steroids cycle. Will this have any effect on how you run your post cycle therapy? What changes, if any, will you make? Thanks
pct depends on how suppresive a cycle you run. i am doing furazadrol/td form and will just go wit dth/retain2/rpm for pct. although lots have done it, i dont think form a good idea for pct. just my opinion. good question.:thumbsup:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question for those running this on a ph/anabolic steroids cycle. Will this have any effect on how you run your post cycle therapy? What changes, if any, will you make? Thanks
I can't speak for others, but I will still run my AI inverse to my serm. Of course, cort control and free test booster are in my pct plan as well.

Since you brought it up, I wonder if running the full dose AI while ON cycle and then switching to the lose dose AI (in ramp fashion) will have an adverse effect. Good question. I'm curious.

Should I taper formestane at the end of my cycle before pct? :think:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't speak for others, but I will still run my AI inverse to my serm. Of course, cort control and free test booster are in my post cycle therapy plan as well.

Since you brought it up, I wonder if running the full dose AI while ON cycle and then switching to the lose dose AI (in ramp fashion) will have an adverse effect. Good question. I'm curious.

Should I taper formestane at the end of my cycle before post cycle therapy? :think:
yes yes and yes. as with all ai's its always a good idea to ramp down. the good thing is the ai effects of formestane will last after you stop taking it, you want to run your low dose ai pct just to prevent rebound.:trout:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes yes and yes. as with all ai's its always a good idea to ramp down. the good thing is the ai effects of formestane will last after you stop taking it, you want to run your low dose ai post cycle therapy just to prevent rebound.:trout:
To clarify my statement, I am running my form ON cycle and then switching to restore as my AI in post cycle therapy.

I plan to ramp up restore and then taper during post cycle therapy in this fashion: 1/2/3/3/2/1 (to prevent rebound as you had suggested T) I did my best to follow the rules in the "ATD inverse to SERM" thread.

My question is, do I taper the formestane at the end of the ON cycle period because of it's AI properties?

Edit: After reading your post again, i think you answered this already but do it again because I'm super special ed tonight

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To clarify my statement, I am running my form ON cycle and then switchingto restore as my AI in post cycle therapy.

I plan to ramp up restore and then taper during post cycle therapy in this fashion: 1/2/3/3/2/1 (to prevent rebound as you had suggested T) I'm did my best to follow the rules in the "ATD inverse to SERM" thread.

My question is, do I taper the formestane at the end of the ON cycle period because of it's AI properties?
i know what you were saying. if you run a 4 week pct, you could even run form into week 2 of pct. tapering off as you go, maybe down to 1 squirt a day at the end. less chance of rebound the longer you taper off. everyone has their own version of pct, look at whats out there and take the best,throw out the rest.:food: its time to eat.:lol:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Great post Neo. Thebigt turned me on to this stuff. I am looking forward to using it.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
* It increases HPTA activity similar to HCG and Clomid combined, without the negative effects of either drug! And in addition has been shown to continue to increase HPTA activity above natural levels even after 22 weeks of continuous use. Yes, this means more naturally produced testosterone!
* It decreases the number of progesterone receptors, which inhibits "trenbolone/deca-****" type side effects and increases fat loss. (Yes, better sex drive too). Why focus on performance unless you are able to perform? It increases IGF-1 production as much as 26%
* It decreases Steroid Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) by 34%, meaning there is that much more free testosterone/androgens flowing through your veins for enhanced anabolic activity naturally!
* It inhibits DHT formation and activity.
* It possesses 1% of the binding affinity of DHT to DHT receptors and has been shown to decrease prostate concerns such a BPH (benign prostate hyperplasia) in some research (Cool plus but not our marketing area).

Sounds like a winner to me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
* It increases HPTA activity similar to HCG and Clomid combined, without the negative effects of either drug! And in addition has been shown to continue to increase HPTA activity above natural levels even after 22 weeks of continuous use. Yes, this means more naturally produced testosterone!
* It decreases the number of progesterone receptors, which inhibits "trenbolone/deca-****" type side effects and increases fat loss. (Yes, better sex drive too). Why focus on performance unless you are able to perform? It increases IGF-1 production as much as 26%
* It decreases Steroid Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) by 34%, meaning there is that much more free testosterone/androgens flowing through your veins for enhanced anabolic activity naturally!
* It inhibits DHT formation and activity.
* It possesses 1% of the binding affinity of DHT to DHT receptors and has been shown to decrease prostate concerns such a BPH (benign prostate hyperplasia) in some research (Cool plus but not our marketing area).

Sounds like a winner to me.
you wont get an arguement from anyone here. hell prid and celc research stuff for years before they try it. welcome aboard the formestane bandwagon.:thumbsup: