Neoborn's Formestane / EForm FAQ...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formestane is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor. There is 0 potential for any rebound and never any PCT needed.
Normally libido is through the roof on Formeron.
Everyone is VERY different and please not take my word as bad I only used a variety of AI's thru the years and some works as advertised and some NOT.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is VERY different and please not take my word as bad I only used a variety of AI's thru the years and some works as advertised and some NOT.
Very true statement.

Di350

Awards
Brundel I see you are very knowledgable and experienced on the use of formerone. I am a rookie and in troubles I have been on PCT for 2 weeks now and I am not able to get a bonner. My wife is pretty upset. Libido is dead.
I did a very mild cycle of dienazone ( the new trenazone) of 5 weeks 1, 1, 1,1.5,1.5
The last 2 week I added finaflex 1 andro 2 pill a day.
My PCT is Toremifene 120,90,60,60
Formeron. 3 pumps x day
D-AA. 3 gr. x day
The rest is very classic, cycle support, fish oil, q10, multivitamins etc..
It scares me to read that I was supposed to be back by now and nothing is going on down there. Should I reduce the pumps? Will get blood work as soon as the PCT is over.

Any advice will be appreciated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Brundel I see you are very knowledgable and experienced on the use of formerone. I am a rookie and in troubles I have been on PCT for 2 weeks now and I am not able to get a bonner. My wife is pretty upset. Libido is dead.
I did a very mild cycle of dienazone ( the new trenazone) of 5 weeks 1, 1, 1,1.5,1.5
Formeron. 3 pumps x day
D-AA. 3 gr. x day
It scares me to read that I was supposed to be back by now and nothing is going on down there. Should I reduce the pumps? Will get blood work as soon as the PCT is over.

have you used daa before....for some of us daa actually reduces libido, i get great results in the gym and on physique but several times i have used used daa and noticed a significant drop off in libido....i have noticed several guys noting this effect.

Di350

Awards
I did use it before and never got libido issues. I got shot down in the third week of the cycle. I started daa only with the pct. I also forgot to mention that I am using 7 spray for cortisol control.
Thanks for the input Neoborn.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont take it as bad at all. I 100% agree with you. This doesnt just go for AI supps either.....I know at some point Im gonna regret continuing to repeat this but here it goes.... MOST supplements companies dont give a **** about you. Period.
They dont care if it works only if you buy it. Doesnt seem like a good business plan to me but who am I ;)
My products work. I test them on myself extensively as well as dozens of others before we release them.
Formeron is a shining example of the result of this process.
Formestane is a well known compound. I didnt invent it I just created a proper carrier for it.
I can only speak for myself and our products. When it comes to transdermal formestane, Formeron is numero uno.

Di350

Awards
I totally love the product. I look and feel incredible using it. Is just this erectile dysfunction killing me right now and I was hoping formeron would help me bounce back.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I totally love the product. I look and feel incredible using it. Is just this erectile dysfunction killing me right now and I was hoping formeron would help me bounce back.
Give it some time. 2 weeks isn't very long. And Add some other herbal libido boosters as well.
Testofen
Trib
Ginseng
Maca

^Just a few to try that may help.

Formastane always makes me feel invincible.
I really need to give formeron a go!

Di350

Awards
Thank you Flightposite. Will do. Actually just posted an order !

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Estrogen may not be the culprit.
Prolactin can do some nasty things to your sexual faculties.
Tell me...what was the last cycle you ran? After which ed was an issue. This will help me determine what the cause may be.

Di350

Awards
Brunel I just described it a few treads on top...I will gladly write again if you want me to.

Di350

Awards
Here Brundel a copy of the tread.

Formeron. 3 pumps x day
D-AA. 3 gr. x day

Ps. I am also using 7spray.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you used daa before....for some of us daa actually reduces libido, i get great results in the gym and on physique but several times i have used used daa and noticed a significant drop off in libido....i have noticed several guys noting this effect.
Personally i have not used daa though i do know it works to elevate testosterone levels. It also if im not mistaken directly elevates estrogen...so you get a direct rise from the daa plus additional abnormal aromatase conversion because your test levels are going up.
The way to combat this is to use Formeron to manage estrogen during daa use.

My friends who actually run pct still use daa and formeron. It works very well.
In addition formeron and daa can be run as a mild cycle that requires no pct :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here Brundel a copy of the tread.

Formeron. 3 pumps x day
D-AA. 3 gr. x day

Ps. I am also using 7spray.
Sorry bud i answer probably 100 emails and threads a day..i forget :)

Im currently on my phone so im not sure abiut 7spray but if it doesnt elevate test or lower estro i would stop for now.

Let me get home and see about the compounds you used. Might be a prolactin issue which we can easily fix. Give me about an hour to get home or to the lab.

Di350

Awards
Thank you for your time Brundel.
Sure I understand.
7 spray is from Prototipe nutrition and I use it for cortisol control.
I am writing from Switzerland so I am actually going to bed, take your time with answer I will check it in the morning.
Again I really appreciate the help!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Personally i have not used daa though i do know it works to elevate testosterone levels. It also if im not mistaken directly elevates estrogen...so you get a direct rise from the daa plus additional abnormal aromatase conversion because your test levels are going up.
The way to combat this is to use Formeron to manage estrogen during daa use.

My friends who actually run pct still use daa and formeron. It works very well.
In addition formeron and daa can be run as a mild cycle that requires no pct :)
i would go out on a limb and say his problem is prolactin related....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your time Brundel.
Sure I understand.
7 spray is from Prototipe nutrition and I use it for cortisol control.
I am writing from Switzerland so I am actually going to bed, take your time with answer I will check it in the morning.
Again I really appreciate the help!
Ok. 99% sure Prolactin is the problem.
Prolactrone is our Prolactin inhibitor. Its very stout. There are several logs up where users were running 700+ mg tren and Prolactrone with no prolactin issues. 1 cap 3 times a day and your problem will be gone in a week or two tops.

Keep on the same PCT game plan to ensure test levels rise and estro drops but for sure add in the Prolactrone.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/black-lion-research/prolactrone-90-capsules.html

Di350

Awards
Brundel I will do exactly as you recommend. I am already a fan of formeron and if this works I will be a costumer for life.
Thank you guys for your support and quick answers. Will let you know how it turn out.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Please check back in and lets us know how things go.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
formabolic/dermacrine-BOOM BABY!!!