Neoborn's Formestane / EForm FAQ...

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
The review on Napalm is nice, however I am not sure if I can trust the reviews on that website?
I want to know how many people really used Napalm unsponsored and found it decrease fat MAINLY on the area you applied.

In theory both caffeine and yohimbine work systemetically rather than locally. I used biotherm Men's slim gel, which contains caffeine, I didn't really feel I lean out especially at stomach area but I did sleep less well so I think it must be absorbed somehow.

I am slim enough on my limbs but my waist is just genetically fat. I never have so called 6 packs in my whole life except once I was in hospital for food poisoning and my weight fell to a sick level. My ribs looked like ghost at that time.

I am always looking for something ONLY distroy fat there. I think 11 oxo sounds slightly more reasonable but who knows.
As far as I know, the only two proven ways to sepecificially beat down the fat there are:
1. long term-- liposuction ---totally remove fat tissue
2. short term-- fat loss injection

If you are not too far from 6 packs, maybe try yohimbine or 11 oxo. For me, I gave up, maybe I will save money for a liposuction in the future.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The review on Napalm is nice, however I am not sure if I can trust the reviews on that website?
I want to know how many people really used Napalm unsponsored and found it decrease fat MAINLY on the area you applied.

In theory both caffeine and yohimbine work systemetically rather than locally. I used biotherm Men's slim gel, which contains caffeine, I didn't really feel I lean out especially at stomach area but I did sleep less well so I think it must be absorbed somehow.

I am slim enough on my limbs but my waist is just genetically fat. I never have so called 6 packs in my whole life except once I was in hospital for food poisoning and my weight fell to a sick level. My ribs looked like ghost at that time.

I am always looking for something ONLY distroy fat there. I think 11 oxo sounds slightly more reasonable but who knows.
As far as I know, the only two proven ways to sepecificially beat down the fat there are:
1. long term-- liposuction ---totally remove fat tissue
2. short term-- fat loss injection

If you are not too far from 6 packs, maybe try yohimbine or 11 oxo. For me, I gave up, maybe I will save money for a liposuction in the future.

fat loss injection......?

like HELIOS?

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
fat loss injection......?

like HELIOS?
I think they inject phospholipid, caffeine, something boost metabolism into your fat meat and leave it there.
It's not legal in my country, not sure in US.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think they inject phospholipid, caffeine, something boost metabolism into your fat meat and leave it there.
It's not legal in my country, not sure in US.
look this:

Helios specifically contains a mixture of clenbuterol hcl and yohimbine hcl, a
potent beta agonist and alpha antagonist respectively. These two drugs are present in a concentration of 40mcg/mL (clenbuterol) and 5.4mg/mL (yohimbine), a balanced and appropriately dosed mixture for bodybuilding use. Clenbuterol and yohimbine work to promote fat loss through the same system (androgenic), however they exert their effects through very distinct (but complementary) mechanisms. Clenbuterol, of course, is a potent beta-2 agonist, which directly and strongly stimulators lipolysis very much in the same way as ephedrine does (though it is more selective in its actions). Yohimbine hcl is alpha-2 receptor antagonist,which also promotes fat loss mainly by blocking the activity of other chemicals in the body.

Helios is a Mesotherapy medication specifically designed for the body building
community. Based on a system which was originally a medical technique devised in 1952 by Dr Michel Pistor. Similar in effect to phosphatidylcholine solution but without the associated expense of this medication which is commonly used in plastic surgery. Helios unlike phosphatidylcholine requires a frequent injection protocol. Whereas the pharmaceutical grade phosphatidylcholine solution, can be injected at up to 2 week intervals, Helios due to it?s clenbuterol base should be injected at least every second day. This is not very suitable for most cosmetic surgery patients.

Also known as ¿fat melt? or ?Non-Surgical Fat Dissolve,? Mesotherapy, offers the patient an alternative to surgery. Mesotherapy is an injection therapy which can be injected into the mesoderm which is the layer of fat under the skin. The medications that are used in Mesotherapy melt the fat beneath the skin and shrink the fat cells in the scarpa fascia layer - some times resulting in a temporary tough feel to the skin local to the injection site . The fat dissolves and, as occurs when fat is broken down during typical weight loss it?s carried through the bloodstream and excreted by the kidneys and bowel.

Mesotherapy involves injecting small amounts of medication immediately beneath the surface of the skin to break down the fat and cellulite and to improve circulation and lymphatic and venous drainage. The effect is to explode the fat cells and release the triglycerides into the blood stream for the body to dispose of naturally. Aerobic exercise will increase the removal of these triglycerides by increasing the portion of ?good? cholesterol in the blood stream. It should be noted that exercise is not totally necessary but it will increase the rate of localized fat loss.

The combination of clenbuterol and yohimbine in Helios has the added benefit of aiding overall fat loss ? something that the more expensive phosphatidylcholine based products do not do. The down side to this is, as stated above, is the frequency of administration which is not at all suited to general cosmetic surgery practice.

Approximately 20-30 minutes post injection the patient may notice some redness,slight bruising, or experience a stinging sensation, but rarely are the treatments painful. These are natural inflammatory reactions to the emulsion and dispersion of fat, signifying the procedure is successful. Bruises are seldom. The fat tissue is broken down by the body through natural processes and then excreted.

Noticeable localized reductions in fat can be seen within 2 weeks even when the injection frequency is limited to every second day. Dramatic fat losses are possible with a daily 1 ml injection protocol or with doses greater than 1ml every second day. Doses as high as 5ml per day are commonly used in the body building community. However, this is not recommended due to the extreme clenbuterol related side effects that can occur at such doses.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the infor. I think that's the same idea, just different ingredients.
well, I believe it's not cheap?
and unlike liposuction it won't remove your fat cells, so after half year or so it can come back. you got to consider if it worths the money.

btw, I keep update experiment result:
formestane in DMSO/plant seed oil:
saturate formestane DMSO (maybe 120mg in 1ml? I added powder until it can't be dissolved anymore)
when mix with oil, the liquid turn acceptable cloudy.
there is no crystal came out, just a thin couldy.
if you mix dmso and oil without formestane you will also get couldy anyway (they kind of be two layer, but not oil/water like two layer; oil/dmso can be mixed somehow), so might not be crystalisation.

20% DMSO in oil seems ok.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the infor.
well, I think it's not cheap?

btw, I keep update experiment result:
formestane in DMSO/plant seed oil:
saturate formestane DMSO (maybe 120mg in 1ml? I added powder until it can't be dissolved anymore)
when mix with oil, the liquid turn acceptable cloudy.
there is no crystal came out, just a thin couldy.
if you mix dmso and oil without formestane you will also get couldy anyway (they kind of be two layer, but not oil/water like two layer; oil/dmso can be mixed somehow), so might not be crystalisation.

20% DMSO in oil seems ok.
I`m in bud!

arowji

Awards
Finally! A worthy anti-e product backed by real research. Aside from the positive anecdotals found all over the place, there is actually real research on this product. This stuff looks great.

1. Potent aromatase inhibition without noticeable effects on adrenal hormones.
Check out this book on NCBI. I had a hard time figuring out how to get to it cause I cant post links and the "book cannot be browsed in accordance to an agreement with the publisher." but heres how to find it.
google "table 64-1 ncbi". it should be the first link "classification-cancer medicine-bookshelf"
Good stuff.

2. Downregulation of the estrogen receptor.
"The effect of aromatase inhibitor 4-hydroxyandrostenedione on steroid receptors in hormone-dependent tissues of the rat"

3. Increase in IGF-1
"Effect of two 4-hydroxyandrostenedione doses on serum insulin-like growth factor I levels in advanced breast cancer "

4. The increases in test as a result of estrogen reduction. (50% increase in test with a 50% decrease in estradiol as claimed by the following study)
"Drug and hormone interactions of aromatase inhibitors" by Dowsett- see section "Aromatase inhibitors in men", also specific info on Formestane

I think I will be trying this stuff and put it in the penetrate transdermal delivery system. Ive looked at many OTC AI's, but on further research there is always a drawback, such as antagonism of the androgen receptor as in ATD.

Has anyone seen studies on transdermal formestane? I know there is depot injection and that is always the favored route in experiments. But I would like to know how much transdermal formestane gives equivalent blood concentrations as the IM injections used (comparable to 250 mg/week). Does anyone have any information on this?

arowji

Awards
btw, MAxximal, I think you meant adrenergic in your post on clenbuterol, not androgenic.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
remember to shake before use still, they are not 100% separate but also not 100% mix well.

tell me how it feels like then...
I will chase you for the answer :)
so transdermal is best option?

look this

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI, one of the members on AM made his own form transdermal and he used EMU oil as the base to mix it in. Says it works awesome and that oil is very good for your skin and easily available. It is actually in penetrate as well so that is an option if you don't want to mess with DMSO or other lab grade ingredients. If I remember correctly he said it was a homogeneous mixture that was clear... but I will have to look back to confirm that.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI, one of the members on AM made his own form transdermal and he used EMU oil as the base to mix it in. Says it works awesome and that oil is very good for your skin and easily available. It is actually in penetrate as well so that is an option if you don't want to mess with DMSO or other lab grade ingredients. If I remember correctly he said it was a homogeneous mixture that was clear... but I will have to look back to confirm that.
post...? link....?:hmmm:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
post...? link....?:hmmm:
Go check out ThunderGods log in the cycle info sub forum. Its all there for the taking, I believe he lined out his "recipe" in there detail. Sorry, no time to search back through it at the moment, just thought I would put that out there for everyone to consider.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
earlier in this thread DR.D said that putting a little rogaine in your transdermal will aid in absorbtion

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
bump.

has formestane been shown to reduce existing gyno?

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Resurrecting this thread, great info here! 5 years later, still solid!

I wonder why you don't hear about Formestane much any more. It was a pretty "hot" underground type of product a few years back - gave results but not much hype. Now maybe there's all types of new stuff out there, but it seems to me Formestane stood the test of time yet sits on the back shelf.

Why don't more supplement companies use it?

FYI I started CEL's topical yesterday. 1 pump (25 mg) 2x per day, increased to 2 pumps (50 mg) 2x per day today and will gradually increase. Looking to avoid the "rush" and heart palpitations some have mentioned. I'm thinking for that reason I won't apply to my chest at all. I don't know if that logically makes sense or not. I plan to hit tops of feet, inside bis/thighs, and forearms and avoid chest unless that won't make a bit of difference w/ the heart issues.

Any one know of a good topical product that is being actively manufactured? I have 3 bottles of this, but may need more this fall.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Resurrecting this thread, great info here! 5 years later, still solid!

I wonder why you don't hear about Formestane much any more. It was a pretty "hot" underground type of product a few years back - gave results but not much hype. Now maybe there's all types of new stuff out there, but it seems to me Formestane stood the test of time yet sits on the back shelf.

Why don't more supplement companies use it?

FYI I started CEL's topical yesterday. 1 pump (25 mg) 2x per day, increased to 2 pumps (50 mg) 2x per day today and will gradually increase. Looking to avoid the "rush" and heart palpitations some have mentioned. I'm thinking for that reason I won't apply to my chest at all. I don't know if that logically makes sense or not. I plan to hit tops of feet, inside bis/thighs, and forearms and avoid chest unless that won't make a bit of difference w/ the heart issues.

Any one know of a good topical product that is being actively manufactured? I have 3 bottles of this, but may need more this fall.
formastanzol is the best formestane product i have ever tried!!!

glad to see interest in this thread again, some really good info in here.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another company I have seen is Black Lion Research and theirs is called Formeron. I just got a bottle of theirs havent gotten around to using it just yet.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
formastanzol is the best formestane product i have ever tried!!!

glad to see interest in this thread again, some really good info in here.
You don't need any PCT w/ that product? The site seems to make it seem as if it's borderline legal making me think it's got something strong in it...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was asking the same thing the other day. Apparently he stopped posting on AM to have children.
Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
Kids will do that. Good for him.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need any PCT w/ that product? The site seems to make it seem as if it's borderline legal making me think it's got something strong in it...
It has a slight conversion to 4OHT (hydroxytest), which people really liked back when it was publicly available.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So yea or nay to the PCT? If yea, any suggestions?
Many people have actually used form FOR PCT if that helps answer your question. The suppression for 4OHT was slight to begin with. Thrown in the slight conversion aspect of form to 4OHT and you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Many people have actually used form FOR PCT if that helps answer your question. The suppression for 4OHT was slight to begin with. Thrown in the slight conversion aspect of form to 4OHT and you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
Sorry, I may have not been clear w/ the direction of my question - I plan to use form and have no qualms about running it without PCT. I have 3 bottles of the CEL product and am using it presently. My question related to the product mentioned in post 723 by thebigt. That product is not just form, but several other ingredients on a site which sells PH and it mentions that because of the form and the added ingredients, the affects are similar to a steroid. So I'm wondering if, for that particular product, PCT is required?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I may have not been clear w/ the direction of my question - I plan to use form and have no qualms about running it without PCT. I have 3 bottles of the CEL product and am using it presently. My question related to the product mentioned in post 723 by thebigt. That product is not just form, but several other ingredients on a site which sells PH and it mentions that because of the form and the added ingredients, the affects are similar to a steroid. So I'm wondering if, for that particular product, PCT is required?
Same answer in fact they are ones who highly advocate using it in PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the formestane in formastanzol is what converts to a steriod, like others have said the suppression is so slight as to be considered of no consequence...the reason it is sold on a site that sells ph's is it's use in pct...most sites that sell ph's also offer pct products. also consider that the recommended dose of formastanzol is less for pct than for a standalone cycle. formastanzol is a great product, i have ran it many times with no issues!!!!

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I'll give it a shot next time I need some!

I'm up to 100 mg/day right now, working up to 200 by Sunday.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That dose has the possibility to suppress^^^

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am actually thinking about adding in a small dose of Formestane with my Licogenix(Athletix new AI). Just a low dose in the AM to help dry me out a bit more. Licogenix is real nice on the joints with some added health benefits.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
That dose has the possibility to suppress^^^
So what would not? 150? Stay at 100? I plan on using Erase and Reduce XT afterwords, but not really for PCT, just next up, I don't know if either of those would have what it takes to assist if there was any suppression from the form?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If just trying to dry out then stay at 100. Remember, you still need estrogen so you don't want to totally crush it, just manage it.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
If just trying to dry out then stay at 100. Remember, you still need estrogen so you don't want to totally crush it, just manage it.
Looking to build muscle and strength within reason

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
100 should be GTG then

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a latecomer to this thread. So if my primary goal I'm looking to achieve by taking Formastanzol is to gain muscle, should I keep the dose at 100 mg/day? I know that people are usually advised not to take Formestane for longer than 8 weeks; what would you guys say is an advisable cycle length?

Also, is it common to experience heart palpitations after administering it on the chest (a poster mentioned this a few pages back in the thread)? Can this drug actually cause heart problems? I run every day (7-8 miles), so I definitely don't want to have a heart attack.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I've been running 50mg x 2 per day and have not had any real issues w/ my heart at all. I can say that I don't apply it on my chest, however, not sure if it makes a difference.

I've been rotating between tops of feet, inside of biceps, inside of thighs, and sometimes on forearms.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This^^^