Neoborn's Formestane / EForm FAQ...

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. This is probably going to sound like a dumb question that will make you laugh at me, but if I don't apply Formastanz to my chest, is there a chance that I could be costing myself gains in that area? I figured it wouldn't make a difference (other than to reduce the occurrence of chest palpitations), but I just wanted to be sure.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, it's systemic not site specific

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just give it a shot and hopefully heart palpitations won't be an issue... unless you guys think that for the purpose of gaining muscle, it would be more efficient to just take a PH with a mild side effects profile?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just give it a shot and hopefully heart palpitations won't be an issue... unless you guys think that for the purpose of gaining muscle, it would be more efficient to just take a PH with a mild side effects profile?
if you eat enough you can gain a few lbs on form but mostly what i get is recomp effects from formestane....but like i said if cals are high enough you could gain some lean bulk while shedding some fat!!!!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you guys say there is an advantage to taking FormaStanzol over Erase? Or is someone likely to lean out just as much and gain just as much muscle (which I know would only be a few pounds on FormaStanzol) by taking Erase as opposed to FormaStanzol?

Also, is hairloss an issue with either drug?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just giving this thread a quick bump. Would you guys say that Formastanzol is worth the extra $20 it costs over Erase? Those are the two products I'm debating between purchasing. I understand that Formastanzol produces a substantial leaning effect while also maintaining the possibility of lean muscle gain, but if the same could be said about the effects conferred by Erase, I'll just go with that and save $20.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just giving this thread a quick bump. Would you guys say that Formastanzol is worth the extra $20 it costs over Erase? Those are the two products I'm debating between purchasing. I understand that Formastanzol produces a substantial leaning effect while also maintaining the possibility of lean muscle gain, but if the same could be said about the effects conferred by Erase, I'll just go with that and save $20.
i am a fan of both....but i give the advantage to formastanzol!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i see some new formestane products coming out....just thought this thread needed a bump!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
awhile back i was told that formestane was on the way out...i can't put into words how happy i am to see it making a comeback!!!!

certified formaholic!!!!!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
awhile back i was told that formestane was on the way out...i can't put into words how happy i am to see it making a comeback!!!!

You are not the only one old friend :)

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards

it very well could be again if the new anabolic control act of 2012 goes through. We will wait and see though :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it very well could be again if the new anabolic control act of 2012 goes through. We will wait and see though :D
fingers crossed!!!!

props to you for taking a chance on it.:notworthy:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Out of curiosity, what do you like about it so much??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Out of curiosity, what do you like about it so much??
1. libido
2.aggression
3.leaning out
4.mood
5.sexual performance is improved along with enhanced libido
6.alpha male[confidence]

just a few things off the top of my head!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Form is the one AI that I feel right from the first application. BigT sold me on it and I have never looked back. Now with this added T-Res it should be a win-win!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. libido
2.aggression
3.leaning out
4.mood
5.sexual performance is improved along with enhanced libido
6.alpha male[confidence]

just a few things off the top of my head!!!!
Form is the one AI that I feel right from the first application. BigT sold me on it and I have never looked back. Now with this added T-Res it should be a win-win!
I've never tried the Transdermal Form just the oral version..

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I've been missing out on alot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've never tried the Transdermal Form just the oral version..
you talkin about the pp brand oral? if so it was probably as good as it gets for oral, but td is just plain better...ibe had a pill that was supposed to be formestane that was very decent but i think it tested to be something else, at any rate they dc'ed it even though it was a huge seller-if that tells you anything, lol...dsade was working on some kind of oral formestane, but for some reason it never got off the ground...dana ran clinicals on oral formestane a few years ago and recommended 1 gm daily...a bit expensive for most people when 100mg in a td carrier is all most people need!!!!

no doubt about it...when it comes to formestane td is way to go unless you can find some injectable formestane[formestane acetate i think but not sure]. finding a reliable source for injectable formestane would be very iffy, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron is an awesome transdermal Formestane gel.
It smells nice, dries fast and the transdermal carrier is second to none.
Get this stuff while you can because as you probably know there is a proposed bill that aims to outlaw pretty much everything anabolic including Formestane.

Formeron is a suicidal AI but is also a PH to hydroxytestosterone.
Lean dry gains as well as estro suppression.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/209597-formeron-faq.html#post3587778

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Formeron is an awesome transdermal Formestane gel.
It smells nice, dries fast and the transdermal carrier is second to none.
Get this stuff while you can because as you probably know there is a proposed bill that aims to outlaw pretty much everything anabolic including Formestane.

Formeron is a suicidal AI but is also a PH to hydroxytestosterone.
Lean dry gains as well as estro suppression.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/209597-formeron-faq.html#post3587778
He's not joking; this stuff potent. And no, I'm not a rep....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump for a golden oldie....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron is currently on sale at the planet. Probably only for another day or so.
Get in there.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They will likely take pre orders if you email them.
Im surprised they have it as OOS. There is stock in the mail already for them so itll be back in stock in a day or two.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like formasurge will continue to be my go to formestane.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow...over 60 thousand views, this formestane must be some good stuff!!!

too bad nutraplanet doesn't sell it in bulk anymore!!!!!!!!!

c'mon SAM, lets do formestane again.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Formeron is great gonna do it at 4 pumps on a cycle but works great at 2. Using it with ostarine right now and having no estro related sides. Definitely helps to shed water too. It stacks great with dermacrine as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You know you still have some bulk form, bigt.
i wish....bulk form at 3gms with 2gms of trione added to a decent carrier with just a touch of dmso added was the best damn stuff ever!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently Im running pumps of Formeron with 400 test. Im seeing a nice increase in strength.
Im too chubby to really notice the vascularity but I do look more dense and the strength is noticeable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Currently Im running pumps of Formeron with 400 test. Im seeing a nice increase in strength.
Im too chubby to really notice the vascularity but I do look more dense and the strength is noticeable.
i will eventually get around to trying formeron...but i have had decent results with bps formasurge!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been looking to try formeron

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it looks really good. i calculate it at 5gms or better per bottle.

next best thing to getting a company to carry bulk form, imo.
This is true. I have been a formestane junkie for years.
I used to buy from overseas. I even bought a bunch of 5g bags of formestane from Nutraplanet.
Formeron is very high grade formestane in the best possible carrier.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is true. I have been a formestane junkie for years.
I used to buy from overseas. I even bought a bunch of 5g bags of formestane from Nutraplanet.
Formeron is very high grade formestane in the best possible carrier.
i usually won't recommend a product i haven't personnally tried, but ...from our conversations and my own research i am sold on formeron!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey, max!!!

formeron is definately on my list to try.
my friend how are you long time without talk BIG T ;)
yes i will try soon did you know if Forma maybe have some of the sides of 6-bromo (kill my libido instant)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my friend how are you long time without talk BIG T ;)
yes i will try soon did you know if Forma maybe have some of the sides of 6-bromo (kill my libido instant)
hell no!!! form will INCREASE libido!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did you noticed a Rebound effect after use of it?
usually within a week i will put back some of the water i always lose while on form, but i usually retain most of the leaning effect-depending on diet. formestane makes it easy to cheat on diet and still see somewhat remarkable results, to keep these results i have tighten up diet and work at it to keep lean after i stop formestane.

libido also returns to where it was after 3 days to a week....which is a considerable dropoff in my case.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formestane is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor. There is 0 potential for any rebound and never any PCT needed.
Normally libido is through the roof on Formeron.