Neoborn's Formestane / EForm FAQ...

Page 2 of 28 First 1234 ... Last

1. It is used with anything that can aromatize for on cycle protection including PH's. As for the EVO stack, it would probably overlap somewhat with the purported AI effects of other products in the stack.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by DefTek View Post
    Possibly been covered but cant find where - is the use of Formestane only beneficial when on gear or can you put it in a PH stack - right now starting my third week of the EVO stack and was just wondering where I could fit this in - or if it would even be neccessary or wise. I did see a reference to using it with Epi I think.
    I agree 100% with prld. JW and Restore are SUPPOSED to do the job and adding form would be redundant IMO.

In my experience with the ALRI stack and E-form, formestane blows the ALRI products out of the water.

I would use formestane solo with staples or ON cycle as prld suggested with aromatizing PHs. BigT told me that form + epi was super dry and he got some pretty rough joint pain. I believe he may have mentioned something to that effect in his thread.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I agree 100% with prld. JW and Restore are SUPPOSED to do the job and adding form would be redundant IMO.

In my experience with the ALRI stack and E-form, formestane blows the ALRI products out of the water.

I would use formestane solo with staples or ON cycle as prld suggested with aromatizing PHs. BigT told me that form + epi was super dry and he got some pretty rough joint pain. I believe he may have mentioned something to that effect in his thread.

bigt adds formestane to epi.

4. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post

Hate to be disruptive here but I am running Epi + Form right now (in week 3) and I have not had that problem at all. Now at my age, and with the, for me, extremely high weights I lift, I am very prone to joint problems. But I have NOT had any such problems at all. Yesterday on the Hammer Strength Bench Press I did 5 X 320 with none whatsoever. I am covering my butt by taking 3 Super Cissus before each workout.

5. Awesome to hear dutch. You need to stop by more often buddy.

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    Hate to be disruptive here but I am running Epi + Form right now (in week 3) and I have not had that problem at all. Now at my age, and with the, for me, extremely high weights I lift, I am very prone to joint problems. But I have NOT had any such problems at all. Yesterday on the Hammer Strength Bench Press I did 5 X 320 with none whatsoever. I am covering my butt by taking 3 Super Cissus before each workout.
    Awesome!!! In my experience, which is CONSIDERABLY LESS than yours sir, Super Cissus is also a very effective supplement and would be a must on that stack.

Everyone ---> :bb: <--- Dutchman

7. Thanks Celc5 and prld for the info - and to Dutchman

I think so far the best results I have ever had have been with Cissus - RC injury that never got the proper care has been hurting for almost 2 years... until I started using SuperCissus RX - before using 25lb DB for Arnolds killed me - now I am up to 50's before I call it - WOW is all I can say.

OP sry if the thread got hijacked a bit...

8. Quote Originally Posted by DefTek View Post
    Thanks Celc5 and prld for the info - and to Dutchman

I think so far the best results I have ever had have been with Cissus - RC injury that never got the proper care has been hurting for almost 2 years... until I started using SuperCissus RX - before using 25lb DB for Arnolds killed me - now I am up to 50's before I call it - WOW is all I can say.

OP sry if the thread got hijacked a bit...
    Forgiven , it's all good.

9. I'm surprised foremstane is not more popular than it is. Its good stuff and seems to give great strength gains all by its self. So I think its more versatile than just being an anti-e or for pct.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    dutchman i have just one problem with you're posts, there arent enough of them. the cissus is a good idea, wish i would have used it then. best of luck and keep posting.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

11. I have just ordered 16oz Pentration fluid & 10g's formestane. I also ordered the cissus. So I'm gonna log:

1. Epidrol

2. Formestane

3. Bulk Cissus RX.

Coming up.

12. haha, smart guy to follow the dutchman. the dutchman is trully worthy of admiration. i read a post of his about a year ago on bb.com. i couldnt believe the weight he was throwing, then i looked at his age and nearly freaked. anyone want to bet he is on the neighborhood watch, hell he is the neighborhood watch.
  13. mode of formestane supplementation

Are you guys taking E-Form, or using the bulk formestane?

If bulk, the powder or mixing the powder into a carrier solution for transdermal application.

Just wondering if transdermal > oral. I can't seem to find studies with regards to this nor solid anecdotal feedback.

Its so much easier to just take 1/4 tsp (550mg) IMO..but i'm not sure if it pans out in reality.

14. Quote Originally Posted by lionelxxl View Post
    Are you guys taking E-Form, or using the bulk formestane?
    Both.

If bulk, the powder or mixing the powder into a carrier solution for transdermal application.
    Mixing in penetrate(sold at NP) solution.

Just wondering if transdermal > oral. I can't seem to find studies with regards to this nor solid anecdotal feedback.

Its so much easier to just take 1/4 tsp (550mg) IMO..but i'm not sure if it pans out in reality.
    For all intents and purposes trans is the better way, however some have stated that oral doses have worked out quit well, just eats into the product a lot faster, and gets pretty expensive.

15. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Both.

Mixing in penetrate(sold at NP) solution.

For all intents and purposes trans is the better way, however some have stated that oral doses have worked out quit well, just eats into the product a lot faster, and gets pretty expensive.
    good answer.

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    haha, smart guy to follow the dutchman. the dutchman is trully worthy of admiration. i read a post of his about a year ago on bb.com. i couldnt believe the weight he was throwing, then i looked at his age and nearly freaked. anyone want to bet he is on the neighborhood watch, hell he is the neighborhood watch.
    Between my Beta-Alanine and your comments I look like I layed out in the sun too long LOL. I have my ups and downs and aches and pains but I just double or triple up on my 3 Super Cissus ED and do the same with the Celedrin I cap and dang if it dosn't always seem to heal up, strains, sprains and even RC problems. Lifting heavy in your 60's is quite a challenge. I just compete with myself but I admit I do have an eye out for that "impossible dream" of doing something recognizable. Who knows???? Last week I did manage to run up my Seated Hammer Strength Triceps Pushdowns (actually I am half seated-half standing when I do them) to 5 X 590 lbs. My goal is before the year is out to try and do the absolute max the equipment allows, ie 14 X 45 lbs for a total of 630 and for 5 reps. I always set 5 reps as my "I own this weight" target. If I get there I promise to film it and put it up here somewhere so all these kids can laugh at this Opa and his mad workouts.
  17. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    Between my Beta-Alanine and your comments I look like I layed out in the sun too long LOL. I have my ups and downs and aches and pains but I just double or triple up on my 3 Super Cissus ED and do the same with the Celedrin I cap and dang if it dosn't always seem to heal up, strains, sprains and even RC problems. Lifting heavy in your 60's is quite a challenge. I just compete with myself but I admit I do have an eye out for that "impossible dream" of doing something recognizable. Who knows???? Last week I did manage to run up my Seated Hammer Strength Triceps Pushdowns (actually I am half seated-half standing when I do them) to 5 X 590 lbs. My goal is before the year is out to try and do the absolute max the equipment allows, ie 14 X 45 lbs for a total of 630 and for 5 reps. I always set 5 reps as my "I own this weight" target. If I get there I promise to film it and put it up here somewhere so all these kids can laugh at this Opa and his mad workouts.
    its great to hear you're doing so well. i believe you are a fan of powerful also. keep setting those goals high, and let us know how its going. you make me feel bad whinning about my aches and pains and i am 'only 48'. jack lalaine and the dutchman the next batman and robin.

18. "We regret to say that this Golden Oldies convention has had to be cut short to get back to the current subject at hand, please use Formestane / Penetration Fluid responsibly!"

19. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    "We regret to say that this Golden Oldies convention has had to be cut short to get back to the current subject at hand, please use Formestane / Penetration Fluid responsibly!"

neo, you sure are a pest. i bet you drive your woman crazy

20. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    "We regret to say that this Golden Oldies convention has had to be cut short to get back to the current subject at hand, please use Formestane / Penetration Fluid responsibly!"

My apologies neoborn, there was no intention of hijacking your thread. I just felt a friendly comment deserved the decency of a response. Several people have asked me to post more. People like you are the reason I don't.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    My apologies neoborn, there was no intention of hijacking your thread. I just felt a friendly comment deserved the decency of a response. Several people have asked me to post more. People like you are the reason I don't.
    NP. Just wanted to keep the whole "hey how are you and how are the kids?" to a minimum as this is a FAQ. PM's are a great and useful feature. Feel free to talk up a storm about Formestane etc or if you wanted to help people!

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3

P.S I do drive her batty but it's because extra chromosome and estrogenic training.

22. Which is preferable when schedule difficulties interfere with taking my Form on a 12 hr schedule, doubling up effectively having a say 9 hr window before the next morning application or should I wait it out and just start over on an even schedule the next day?

23. I'd say following your normal dose schedule and just apply the morning dose a few hours earlier. Short changing a few hours here and there will not interfer with effectivness.

24. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I'd say following your normal dose schedule and just apply the morning dose a few hours earlier. Short changing a few hours here and there will not interfer with effectivness.
    Can you apply the second dose on top of the first (dry) or should you shower and then apply the second for maxium effectivness ?

25. Should defenitly dose on different areas if there close together. Epidermal layers can become oversaturated and not adequatley uptake the solution.

26. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I'd say following your normal dose schedule and just apply the morning dose a few hours earlier. Short changing a few hours here and there will not interfer with effectivness.
    i know the dosing schedule is every 12 hours, but what is the half life? imo once you have been using for more than 3-4 days and its in your system, you are just maintaining. i might be wrong, what do you think?

27. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Should defenitly dose on different areas if there close together. Epidermal layers can become oversaturated and not adequatley uptake the solution.
    vitamin e oil applied to frequently used areas in between applications will prevent drying of skin, or in some cases rash. just be sure to wash off before applying next dose of form.

28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    vitamin e oil applied to frequently used areas in between applications will prevent drying of skin, or in some cases rash. just be sure to wash off before applying next dose of form.
    I like to use lotion AFTER applying eform. With no specific scientific reasoning whatsoever, I always feel that moisturization has definately helped my results.

Using the moisturizer seems to be along the lines of your suggestion T. Is there any logic that suggests moist skin, as opposed to dry, provides more effective transdermal delivery?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    know the dosing schedule is every 12 hours, but what is the half life? imo once you have been using for more than 3-4 days and its in your system, you are just maintaining. i might be wrong, what do you think?
    I believe that I've read that the 1/2 life is also 12 hours. I feel like I'm in maintenance after about the third dose (in day 2), but it seems I am hyper-responsive to form considering the low dose that I enjoy.

It's funny that you mentioned the 3-4 day mark. The first time I used E-form I thought it was simply an AI and wasn't aware of it's steroidal properties. At day 3-4, I felt very "ON" and my exact thoughts were, "So this must be what it feels like to take steroids!" I scrambled to the message boards to find out if I needed a pct. I sure could have used a formestane FAQ about a year and a half ago

29. its a double-edged sword, i am sensitive to something in the carrier or the form itself. used to get a rash after a couple of days. saw where a guy had the same problem and used the e oil 2-3 hours after the form, this has worked well for me. the good news is i believe i react even better than most because of this sensitivity. i had to come up with something, the form was working so much better than anything else i had tried and just didnt want to give it up.

30. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I like to use lotion AFTER applying eform. With no specific scientific reasoning whatsoever, I always feel that moisturization has definately helped my results.

Using the moisturizer seems to be along the lines of your suggestion T. Is there any logic that suggests moist skin, as opposed to dry, provides more effective transdermal delivery?

I believe that I've read that the 1/2 life is also 12 hours. I feel like I'm in maintenance after about the third dose (in day 2), but it seems I am hyper-responsive to form considering the low dose that I enjoy.

It's funny that you mentioned the 3-4 day mark. The first time I used E-form I thought it was simply an AI and wasn't aware of it's steroidal properties. At day 3-4, I felt very "ON" and my exact thoughts were, "So this must be what it feels like to take steroids!" I scrambled to the message boards to find out if I needed a post cycle therapy. I sure could have used a formestane FAQ about a year and a half ago
    Interesting and useful information. Thanks we are going to give it a try.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neoborn's Epistane FAQ - Q and A baby!
    By neoborn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 08:27 PM
  2. Eform (Formestane) vs. Rebound Reloaded
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 11:06 PM
  3. Neoborn's Natural Hair Regrowth FAQ
    By neoborn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 11:01 PM
  4. Neoborn's Formestane / Leviathan Log