Neoborn's Formestane / EForm FAQ... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Neoborn's Formestane / EForm FAQ...

Page 2 of 21 First 12347 ... Last
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

I have just ordered 16oz Pentration fluid & 10g's formestane. I also ordered the cissus. So I'm gonna log:

1. Epidrol

2. Formestane

3. Bulk Cissus RX.

Coming up.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

haha, smart guy to follow the dutchman. the dutchman is trully worthy of admiration. i read a post of his about a year ago on bb.com. i couldnt believe the weight he was throwing, then i looked at his age and nearly freaked. anyone want to bet he is on the neighborhood watch, hell he is the neighborhood watch.

mode of formestane supplementation

Are you guys taking E-Form, or using the bulk formestane?

If bulk, the powder or mixing the powder into a carrier solution for transdermal application.

Just wondering if transdermal > oral. I can't seem to find studies with regards to this nor solid anecdotal feedback.

Its so much easier to just take 1/4 tsp (550mg) IMO..but i'm not sure if it pans out in reality.
    •   

Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lionelxxl View Post
    Are you guys taking E-Form, or using the bulk formestane?
    Both.

If bulk, the powder or mixing the powder into a carrier solution for transdermal application.
    Mixing in penetrate(sold at NP) solution.

Just wondering if transdermal > oral. I can't seem to find studies with regards to this nor solid anecdotal feedback.

Its so much easier to just take 1/4 tsp (550mg) IMO..but i'm not sure if it pans out in reality.
    For all intents and purposes trans is the better way, however some have stated that oral doses have worked out quit well, just eats into the product a lot faster, and gets pretty expensive.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Both.

Mixing in penetrate(sold at NP) solution.

For all intents and purposes trans is the better way, however some have stated that oral doses have worked out quit well, just eats into the product a lot faster, and gets pretty expensive.
    good answer.
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    haha, smart guy to follow the dutchman. the dutchman is trully worthy of admiration. i read a post of his about a year ago on bb.com. i couldnt believe the weight he was throwing, then i looked at his age and nearly freaked. anyone want to bet he is on the neighborhood watch, hell he is the neighborhood watch.
    Between my Beta-Alanine and your comments I look like I layed out in the sun too long LOL. I have my ups and downs and aches and pains but I just double or triple up on my 3 Super Cissus ED and do the same with the Celedrin I cap and dang if it dosn't always seem to heal up, strains, sprains and even RC problems. Lifting heavy in your 60's is quite a challenge. I just compete with myself but I admit I do have an eye out for that "impossible dream" of doing something recognizable. Who knows???? Last week I did manage to run up my Seated Hammer Strength Triceps Pushdowns (actually I am half seated-half standing when I do them) to 5 X 590 lbs. My goal is before the year is out to try and do the absolute max the equipment allows, ie 14 X 45 lbs for a total of 630 and for 5 reps. I always set 5 reps as my "I own this weight" target. If I get there I promise to film it and put it up here somewhere so all these kids can laugh at this Opa and his mad workouts.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    Between my Beta-Alanine and your comments I look like I layed out in the sun too long LOL. I have my ups and downs and aches and pains but I just double or triple up on my 3 Super Cissus ED and do the same with the Celedrin I cap and dang if it dosn't always seem to heal up, strains, sprains and even RC problems. Lifting heavy in your 60's is quite a challenge. I just compete with myself but I admit I do have an eye out for that "impossible dream" of doing something recognizable. Who knows???? Last week I did manage to run up my Seated Hammer Strength Triceps Pushdowns (actually I am half seated-half standing when I do them) to 5 X 590 lbs. My goal is before the year is out to try and do the absolute max the equipment allows, ie 14 X 45 lbs for a total of 630 and for 5 reps. I always set 5 reps as my "I own this weight" target. If I get there I promise to film it and put it up here somewhere so all these kids can laugh at this Opa and his mad workouts.
    its great to hear you're doing so well. i believe you are a fan of powerful also. keep setting those goals high, and let us know how its going. you make me feel bad whinning about my aches and pains and i am 'only 48'. jack lalaine and the dutchman the next batman and robin.
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

"We regret to say that this Golden Oldies convention has had to be cut short to get back to the current subject at hand, please use Formestane / Penetration Fluid responsibly!"

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    "We regret to say that this Golden Oldies convention has had to be cut short to get back to the current subject at hand, please use Formestane / Penetration Fluid responsibly!"

neo, you sure are a pest. i bet you drive your woman crazy
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

My apologies neoborn, there was no intention of hijacking your thread. I just felt a friendly comment deserved the decency of a response. Several people have asked me to post more. People like you are the reason I don't.
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

My apologies neoborn, there was no intention of hijacking your thread. I just felt a friendly comment deserved the decency of a response. Several people have asked me to post more. People like you are the reason I don't.
    NP. Just wanted to keep the whole "hey how are you and how are the kids?" to a minimum as this is a FAQ. PM's are a great and useful feature. Feel free to talk up a storm about Formestane etc or if you wanted to help people!

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3

P.S I do drive her batty but it's because extra chromosome and estrogenic training.
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Which is preferable when schedule difficulties interfere with taking my Form on a 12 hr schedule, doubling up effectively having a say 9 hr window before the next morning application or should I wait it out and just start over on an even schedule the next day?
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'd say following your normal dose schedule and just apply the morning dose a few hours earlier. Short changing a few hours here and there will not interfer with effectivness.

Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

I'd say following your normal dose schedule and just apply the morning dose a few hours earlier. Short changing a few hours here and there will not interfer with effectivness.
    Can you apply the second dose on top of the first (dry) or should you shower and then apply the second for maxium effectivness ?
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Should defenitly dose on different areas if there close together. Epidermal layers can become oversaturated and not adequatley uptake the solution.

Cool

i know the dosing schedule is every 12 hours, but what is the half life? imo once you have been using for more than 3-4 days and its in your system, you are just maintaining. i might be wrong, what do you think?

Should defenitly dose on different areas if there close together. Epidermal layers can become oversaturated and not adequatley uptake the solution.
    vitamin e oil applied to frequently used areas in between applications will prevent drying of skin, or in some cases rash. just be sure to wash off before applying next dose of form.
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

vitamin e oil applied to frequently used areas in between applications will prevent drying of skin, or in some cases rash. just be sure to wash off before applying next dose of form.
    I like to use lotion AFTER applying eform. With no specific scientific reasoning whatsoever, I always feel that moisturization has definately helped my results.

Using the moisturizer seems to be along the lines of your suggestion T. Is there any logic that suggests moist skin, as opposed to dry, provides more effective transdermal delivery?

know the dosing schedule is every 12 hours, but what is the half life? imo once you have been using for more than 3-4 days and its in your system, you are just maintaining. i might be wrong, what do you think?
    I believe that I've read that the 1/2 life is also 12 hours. I feel like I'm in maintenance after about the third dose (in day 2), but it seems I am hyper-responsive to form considering the low dose that I enjoy.

It's funny that you mentioned the 3-4 day mark. The first time I used E-form I thought it was simply an AI and wasn't aware of it's steroidal properties. At day 3-4, I felt very "ON" and my exact thoughts were, "So this must be what it feels like to take steroids!" I scrambled to the message boards to find out if I needed a pct. I sure could have used a formestane FAQ about a year and a half ago

its a double-edged sword, i am sensitive to something in the carrier or the form itself. used to get a rash after a couple of days. saw where a guy had the same problem and used the e oil 2-3 hours after the form, this has worked well for me. the good news is i believe i react even better than most because of this sensitivity. i had to come up with something, the form was working so much better than anything else i had tried and just didnt want to give it up.
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I like to use lotion AFTER applying eform. With no specific scientific reasoning whatsoever, I always feel that moisturization has definately helped my results.

Using the moisturizer seems to be along the lines of your suggestion T. Is there any logic that suggests moist skin, as opposed to dry, provides more effective transdermal delivery?

I believe that I've read that the 1/2 life is also 12 hours. I feel like I'm in maintenance after about the third dose (in day 2), but it seems I am hyper-responsive to form considering the low dose that I enjoy.

It's funny that you mentioned the 3-4 day mark. The first time I used E-form I thought it was simply an AI and wasn't aware of it's steroidal properties. At day 3-4, I felt very "ON" and my exact thoughts were, "So this must be what it feels like to take steroids!" I scrambled to the message boards to find out if I needed a post cycle therapy. I sure could have used a formestane FAQ about a year and a half ago
    Interesting and useful information. Thanks we are going to give it a try.
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Based on the properties of the dermal carrier it maintains a realative amount of active hormone in the layers of skin over a prolonged period of time allowing for slow, gradual release of the product into the bloodstream for up to 12hrs. So, yes the "release" of form is around 12hrs, add in the active half life of form(which I have no clue about) and you have a pretty substantial time frame of hormone circulation.

Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Well Celc you can rest assured that both you and BigT were the total inspiration for this FAQ so much love to yah! Good job!

<3 Neoborn <3

It's funny that you mentioned the 3-4 day mark. The first time I used E-form I thought it was simply an AI and wasn't aware of it's steroidal properties. At day 3-4, I felt very "ON" and my exact thoughts were, "So this must be what it feels like to take steroids!" I scrambled to the message boards to find out if I needed a post cycle therapy. I sure could have used a formestane FAQ about a year and a half ago
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Based on the properties of the dermal carrier it maintains a realative amount of active hormone in the layers of skin over a prolonged period of time allowing for slow, gradual release of the product into the bloodstream for up to 12hrs. So, yes the "release" of form is around 12hrs, add in the active half life of form(which I have no clue about) and you have a pretty substantial time frame of hormone circulation.
    prld2gr8ns, that begs the question of what that "release" ratio/rate might be. Is it at varying strengths over that 12 hour time frame?
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

prld2gr8ns, that begs the question of what that "release" ratio/rate might be. Is it at varying strengths over that 12 hour time frame?
    That's a good question... I would assume that there is indeed an initial spike in the first few minutes of application just from mass absorption, after which the release decreases to a more gradual and sustained rate as the trapped hormones work their way thru to the bloodstream.

That's a good question... I would assume that there is indeed an initial spike in the first few minutes of application just from mass absorption, after which the release decreases to a more gradual and sustained rate as the trapped hormones work their way thru to the bloodstream.
    im i the only one who gets a flush after applying form? actually gives me a shiver.
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I defenitly feel a small rush of sorts shortly after applications, which I would assume is indeed a sign of rapid initial absorption.

Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

im i the only one who gets a flush after applying form? actually gives me a shiver.
    When I dose 60 or 80mg in one dose, I get more of a "rush" than a "flush"

At the 60-80 dosage, I become a bit irritable and have some mild heart palpitations at night. So, I personally have to back off to about 40mg in the morning and 20mg in the evening for my sweet spot dosage.

I can't wait to start this up on Monday! If the H-drol kicks as much a$$ as the E-form, I'll be a lean mean powerlifting pumping iron machine RAaaaaaaaaaaOOOORRRR!!! ...unfortunately, the bigT is NOT intimidated
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

celc, could you log that man... that sounds like a pretty dam good LBM stack I would like to keep track of.

Cool

When I dose 60 or 80mg in one dose, I get more of a "rush" than a "flush"

At the 60-80 dosage, I become a bit irritable and have some mild heart palpitations at night. So, I personally have to back off to about 40mg in the morning and 20mg in the evening for my sweet spot dosage.

I can't wait to start this up on Monday! If the H-drol kicks as much a$$ as the E-form, I'll be a lean mean powerlifting pumping iron machine RAaaaaaaaaaaOOOORRRR!!! ...unfortunately, the bigT is NOT intimidated
    celc, you know as well as me that its not us big guys you got to worry about. its the pissed off little guys with their automatic weapons.
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Prld: yup, no prob. Recomp all the way. I guess formestane isn't exactly NEEDED with the Halo clone, but it does work well with my recomp goals.

BigT: We better be careful or Neo will go ninja on us if we keep having fun in his thread
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Heheheh @ Celc just keep it on form and we're all good

Do you guys have any advice for a clogged E-Form bottle? I tried cleaning out the sprayer part and tube, but no luck. Stuff worked really well for about a week. It would be great if I could find a better sprayer that would still provide the proper dosages.
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NoPain View Post
    Do you guys have any advice for a clogged E-Form bottle? I tried cleaning out the sprayer part and tube, but no luck. Stuff worked really well for about a week. It would be great if I could find a better sprayer that would still provide the proper dosages.
    Buy a baby dropper from walley world, and dose by the ml i.e. 5gr of Form in a bottle of penetrate(240ml) = 21mg/ml

Get's rid of the hassle of clogged sprayers and is a lot more accurate on achieving correct amounts in dosing.

Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NoPain View Post
    E-form contains:
    4oz solution
    3 g formestane

Conversion:
    1 fluid oz. = ~33.814 ml
    4oz x 33.814 = 135.256ml per bottle
    3000mg / 135.256 ml= 22.18mg/ml

prld, maybe double check my math... I can be "rythmatically" challenged at times

This is a good question because I have a ton of e-form, but have never had the nozzle clog on me. I should be prepared.
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Looks good... a decent rule of thumb I use is that normally 4 fluid ounces is roughly 120ml(on most products listed in ounces and gives ml's right next to it... check out a bottle of Dasani, roughly comes to 30ml/oz). 3000/120 = 25mg/ml.... roughly the same measurements.

Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

So does the baby dropper have measurements on it or total amount? Do you then just drop onto hand and rub in?

Mucho Grando Lovo,

<3 Neoborn <3
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

So does the baby dropper have measurements on it or total amount? Do you then just drop onto hand and rub in?

Mucho Grando Lovo,

<3 Neoborn <3
    Yes, both, and yes

Neo, have you tried any form yet?
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Yes, both, and yes. Neo, have you tried any form yet?
    I just purchased ten grams form + 16oz Penetration fluid So soon as I get it ....woot here we go baby.

I just purchased ten grams form + 16oz Penetration fluid :thumbsup. So soon as I get it ....woot here we go baby.
    neo, come on man. after all this praise and you still havent tried it yet? btw you better be nice or ill give dutchman your address.
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

neo, come on man. after all this praise and you still havent tried it yet? btw you better be nice or ill give dutchman your address.
    Wut?? I am going to try it ....and um what praise? Oh I'll be nice, see here I am smiling:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neoborn's Epistane FAQ - Q and A baby!
    By neoborn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 07:27 PM
  2. Eform (Formestane) vs. Rebound Reloaded
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 10:06 PM
  3. Neoborn's Natural Hair Regrowth FAQ
    By neoborn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 10:01 PM
  4. Neoborn's Formestane / Leviathan Log