Acetyl L-Carnitine (Alcar) and the Anarchy Stack...post in here!

Page 7 of 20 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Rhodiola:
    Rhodiola, aka Golden Root or Arctic Root, is our favorite adaptogen that has been shown to raise oxygen partition in arteries and blood saturation level and to lower blood viscosity while enhancing peripheral circulation. It improved total circulation, oxygen uptake and nutrient transport to the tissues while preventing hypoxy-related free radical generation. It has improved performance of athletes and those in high altitudes (such as climbing Mt. Everest without oxygen!) 89% of athletes in a study showed increased strength & speed in a variety of sports during periods of peak physical stress. Clinical research with healthy subjects showed improvement in depression, hearing, learning & memory, recovery from exercise, muscle gain, fat loss, liver detoxification, tumor resistance, and sexual function with normalization of prostate in males, all with no toxicity reported. It helps normalize mood by maintaining optimal levels of serotonin and dopamine in the brain. No detrimental side effects were reported even at many times the recommended dose of 200-600mg per day. (From BAC)

Its an adaptogen similar to ginseng that increases blood flow and has very promising research for fatloss purposes and energy. Doesn't necessarily add synergy like ALA/ALCAR/CLA, but is being reported with good results. Has some solid science behind it on pubmed....ill dig up the articles I have when I get the time.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Chocamine: is a cocoa extract that has the taste, aroma, and health benefits of chocolate standardized to the stimulating, thermogenic, mood & performance enhancing ingredients including 12% theobromine, 8% caffeine, theophyline & PEA. Promotes energy, fat burning, suppresses appetite, improves performance, and is a sexual stimulant - especially for women. Many users report an euphoric feeling. It was an instant hit here at BAC. A recent study showed theobromine to be an effective cough suppressant. Dose is 500-1000mg (1/4-1/2tsp) 1-3x/day taken plain in water, sweetened with stevia or xylitol, with coffee for hi-powered mocha, or any way you can use chocolate. (BAC)

A substitute for chocolate with many reported positive benefits. A lot of the bros on animal's board are mixing it with unflavored isolates and loving it. THe caffeine and PEA are noticable stimulants, giving sustained energy. The PEA content alone is pretty significant. Not sure about studies here though.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Rhodiola seens very similar to vin in increasing blood flow(considering i have vascular probs in both arms might need to look more into it)
    the chocamione seems awesome drf may try it..thanx for the info scotty
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%

wow i missed a lot more goin on in this thread....earlier this week one of my ALCAR caps opened in my vitamin container...so i took the powder...very very sour

i stacked it with UCP-1 for the past 2 weeks and have seen some pretty steady results.

Finally...great info scotty
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.68%

know a lot of guys prefer the NOW brand as tonalin is priced rediculously high and every person i have read that tried kilosports cla(tonalin)
    Sorry to bother, but I can't decipher the last part of that sentence. Can you clarify? Are you saying that a lot of people use Kilosports CLA? Or that Kilosports is too expensive? Or that every person you know who has tried Kilosports CLA is dis/satisfied?

What brand of CLA and ALCAR does Beyond a Century sell?

Regards
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%

kilosports claims to sell tonalin,but everyone that i have heard that used it has been very unsatisfied. sorry i write too fast for my own good sometimes
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.18%

Your all geniuses, I need your help.

I shoot for a TV show in 24 hours. Elimidate Chicago. I've been dieting for a month, but my abs need to look better. I need to dry out!

Of course, I need to keep my arms and shoulders pumped, thats clearly where the dieting worked! lol

Any tips appreciated. water/ salt/supps tricks ect

sorry for the ot

JWest
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ya....I think I am going to try the rhodiola and chocamine myself soon. Both look promising and seem to be good for fatigue, something I need working 4 jobs.

Jwest, kind of late to be asking bro. Not sure you can do much with 24 hours. Id probably just pop an ECA as it dries me out, could use lemon juice, potassium, green tea, dandelion root all diuretics of sorts. Ldex or letro would be solid but need more then 24hrs to reduce any estrogenic water retention. Also carb and sodium loading/depleting works but usually you need at least 5-7 days. I would point you towards Swole's article on it, but its a little late for that.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.68%

Thanks, Wojo. I appreciate the knowledge!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%

this is definately going to be a permanent stack...love it
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.26%

Originally posted by motleybreu
    this is definately going to be a permanent stack...love it
    Right on bro! Good news. Anyone else have any feedback since our grand Anarchy expierment began? I love it and will be on it in one form or another for the rest of my life, no joke. It has so many stinking benefits!
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.89%

Originally posted by windwords7

Right on bro! Good news. Anyone else have any feedback since our grand Anarchy expierment began? I love it and will be on it in one form or another for the rest of my life, no joke. It has so many stinking benefits!
    I havent had any fat loss. But they way it makes me feel is great. I will also be doing this the rest of my life as well. Thanks for starting this thread ww7.
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%

thank animal and brooklyn juice too from animals board..thank god for renegades
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.89%

Isnt animals board closed? I have never been on there. No need to because I trust this boards feed back. But tell them thanks from all of us if you speak to them.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.26%

Originally posted by dito

I havent had any fat loss. But they way it makes me feel is great. I will also be doing this the rest of my life as well. Thanks for starting this thread ww7.
    Thanks bro but all I did was spread the word about the research of Animal and Brooklyn Juice. I tell you what though, it is fun watching take off and see the more mainstream results!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.03%

Hey guys, never posted here before but I'm here everyday reading posts n learning...gota say u guys run a reat board. I'm running a CKD right now and keeping carbs from 15-20g/day. I got the major components of the anarchy stack (ALCAR, ALA, CLA) and I plan on running it for a while. Problem is I havent found how much ALA and CLA to use since I'm on a CKD, cuz from wut I've read the amounts are different since im low carb. Anybody got any suggestions/help?? Appreciate it fellas.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.55%

I just finished reading this thread...and there is some great information here! but I was just wondering if there was a post elsewhere that had more anecdotal feedback as far as experiences with the Anarchy Stack. thanks. also, I couldn't access the posts from the Animal board
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.71%

Not sure of other uses besides this board and Animal's. I have no problem logging in, however.

Just an update, I am still upping the dose of LAC at around 3 grams per day, and am seeing significant strength increases comparable to usage of 4AD! Awesome! Going to cut a little soon, so we'll see if the strength stays.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.67%

This is my first time posting also, but u bros have done a great job w/ this stack. i just have one question is there any reason to cycle the stack? i don't c why u would need to but hey, what do i know i'm just a newbie. lol
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.26%

No need to cycle Eagle.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.26%

Originally posted by custom
    Not sure of other uses besides this board and Animal's. I have no problem logging in, however.

Just an update, I am still upping the dose of LAC at around 3 grams per day, and am seeing significant strength increases comparable to usage of 4AD! Awesome! Going to cut a little soon, so we'll see if the strength stays.
    Sound good! Good report! That is not an uncommen testimony from Anarchy users.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%

check out this sticky lol who's ever idea it was it's a great one
  23. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.82%

My Update!

I started on just straight ALC/ALA for 2 weeks, the week of my birthday.. Since then, I leaned out quite considerably, made the UA I was on look like a water pill..

Here's the specifics:

ALA- 1600mg ED
    ALC- 2g ED

Start weight: 187lbs.. Even though I was on UA the week before, I gained weight..

Weight after 2 weeks on above doses: 183lbs.. Abs showing abit more, I'm also using T-Heat..

Right now: I'm using Tight, ALA (1600mg ED), ALC (3g. ED), and 6g. BCAA's.. I'm still at 183, a very vascular and hard 183 I must say..

Tight: 1 capsule 2x a day

ALA: 1600mg ED

ALC: 3g ED

BCAA's: 6g daily (3g pre/3gpost workout)

I plan to add maybe 1g. green tea extract as well..
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.26%

Nice update Pete!
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%

yeah pete...good stuff bro
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.68%

I started this myself on Saturday and got a few questions.

Can someone clarify the dosages once and for all? I have seen up to 12 gms of CLA at 4 gram per dose.

I decided to give Beverly Int. Lean Out a try. It's got l-carnitine. Could mixing this with ALCAR hinder absorbtion?
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.26%

CLA dosing is better at higher doses but not cost effective. 12 grams a day is actually the more low end. 15-18grams a day is where a lot of bros run it.

I would not run L-carnitine but hey to each his own. I do not know if they will compete against each other.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

can't wait till i get my alcar from BAC, i will be mainly taking alcar because of it's nerve growth factors. i've had a side effect of taking a eca where my left hand has had a numb feeling, i've been told it's because of damaged motor-neuron connections.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%

CLA is way too expensive for me...maybe ww7 can handle that at legalgear...right now im running ALCAR 1.5-2g, 1g ALA, 2g biotin, 1410mg of green tea extract.
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.26%

Originally posted by motleybreu
    CLA is way too expensive for me...maybe ww7 can handle that at legalgear...right now im running ALCAR 1.5-2g, 1g ALA, 2g biotin, 1410mg of green tea extract.
    Hows that going for you? Im looking for more feedback on the Non CLA routes.
  31. Method

...just out of curiousity, what's the caffeine content of your green tea extract? I just ask this b/c many fail to consider when dosing massive amounts of the stuff, and if you're looking for better insulin/glucose management, having a ****-load of C in your system will actually be working against the actions of the rest of the stack. If it's C-free extract, you're golden, but if you're getting 40mg/cap, you might be doing just as much harm as good...
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%

the amount of caffeine is not listed......
  33. Method

what brand are you using? I'd email their customer service dept. I know Jarrow's is 30-40mg per cap. Don't know about Now's or anybody else's...

I usually just drink a ****-load of decaf green tea, since I've never been able to find a quality decaf extract at a reasonable price-- although I must admit, this form of green tea use can be a serious pain in the ass...

speaking of which, I think it's 'brew-time!'
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.09%

Hi,

I have used ALA and ALCAR before and been happy with it.

I finally got some CLA today. The only one I could get here in Australia was the optimum nutrition brand:

Each softgel contains 1000 mg of CLA One (r) that yields 750 mg total CLA and 700 mg of active isomers.
    ON the website they dont say anything about the actual isomers in the product.

Anyone have an opinion about this brand.

Also do people know about all the different numbers of isomers of CLA there are and the ones manufactured are different to the ones you get in food. I dunno what the studies people use to back up claims are. ANyone have a current opinion or research about this.

ALso I noticed one guy having FISH OIL one one day and having CLA the next day and NOT mixing them.... why does he do that. I also use fish oil, should I do the same as he does?

ANd one other thing, why do i have to take the CLA with meals, and CAN I only take like 3 caps each time and it will still do something for me? or does it have to reach a critical mass dosage?

your advice is much appreciated guys
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.09%

oh and one other thing how does CLA compare to the way chromium works
  36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.71%

Fish oil and CLA can work for the same receptor/digestion process, so no, they should not be used on the same day. As far as isomers, some people make a big deal about Tonalin, which has more of the active isomers, but I do not think the price warrents it.
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.26%

Originally posted by methodice
    oh and one other thing how does CLA compare to the way chromium works
    Well considering Chromium doesnt work, CLA works very well in comparison
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.26%

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...08#post1589308

OK, bro's lets go over and tell them how freaking good this stuff is! I get so tired of the cynical BS from certain folks over there.....thanks for your help.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%

I may have over looked something. But why isn't anyone trying the ALCAR by 1fast400 ??
    it is 70 grams for 11.00
    Powder.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.64%

You have indeed overlooked something. His price, which is good, was discussed earlier as well as beyond-a-century.com's price, which is even better. Legalgear's is the best price for the whole package, from one place.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wtf Is The Anarchy Stack!? I've Been Out Of The Loop:(
    By Blindfaith in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 06:59 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 10:28 AM
  3. to those on the anarchy stack ...
    By raybravo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 11:41 PM
  4. when to take the anarchy stack?