Acetyl L-Carnitine (Alcar) and the Anarchy Stack...post in here!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
OK, I am officially HOT all the time now. Whew, am I ever getting warm, especially at night.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yep def..animal complained of it too..both compounds have a effect on insulin

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Well today is my 6th day and over all I am feeling good. I do feel better on this stack overall. That said I have only lost 1 pound and I honestly don't know if I should expect too much yet. I do feel like I look leaner but I can not back that up with measurements at this time so we will see.

I bumped the Alcar to 1.5 grams yesterday, adding one more pill before my workout, and felt great though my heart rate got up there quite a bit during cardio. I do not have problems sleeping on Alcar.

Other than that I am still at 12-15 grams a day of CLA and 1.8grams a day of ALA and drinking green tea like theres no tomorrow. I will be adding in a green tea extract pill soon.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR IMPROVES SLEEP ..ACTUALLY QUALITY AND LESSENS DURATION BECAUSE OF THE IMPROVED QUALITY

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
That's still up in the air scientifically. But I do also feel better in the mornings when taking it. However, I do believe the ALCAR stacked with a high quality decaf green tea extract (a la theanine) will improve sleep for most.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
decaf for me also..damn acid reflux and ibs..caffeine puts me down hard

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Problem for me is I got this 4x extract from BAC. The stuff is so strong (im guessing the theanine) without caffiene, that if I take it anytime before a few hours before bed I am a walking zombie. The first week I took it around the clock, and was wondering why my morning ECA felt like nothing.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
LOL, that sucks scotty. I've been drinking a 50/50 combo of caf/decaf tea. I dont like to much caf either.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Still plugging along. Looking forward to the three week mark to see where I am at.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Well I am upping my ALA dosing to 900-1200mg per heavy carb meals and 600mg on lower carb meals. I looked definately leaner at the gym today. No BF measurements yet but I can say that I am confident that it is doing something AND I have lost no weight which means I am maintaining/gaining LBM while losing fat. ;) I like it a lot.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok my damn alcar has not arrived..bac is taking forever considering i paid for 2nd day shipping b8ut anyway..im running 15 grams of cla ,1800mgs of ala(r-ala next week) and 15 caps of vitaminshoppes green tea extract(30%egcgs..i could care less about the polyphenols)..and i cant keep my damn pants up i need a friggin belts after a week but i havent lost any weight im at 187 5'6

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah and 30mgs of vin a day and loving it more focused and seem to be happier..lol..seriously

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yep the prob with drinking the tea is there is no way to gauge how much egcg's ur getting unless its listed on the box..and i have yet to see that anywhere on a teabag box

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I may be going to the vitamin shop this weekend.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
My abs are emerging......MuahahaMuahahaahah!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone found a great Green Tea extract for a good price out there. NO watered down version, a good extract with high levels of egcgs?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well vitamin shoppe seems to be doing good by me and i know bj uses it too..btw just got my alcar today took 2 grams already plan on 3 grams a day..does anyone else experience a "hot face" so to speak?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have used insulin quite a bit. I have also used ALA and have gotten that 'hypo feeling' from ALA.

Would you guys say on REALLY low carb days(<20g) you should avoid the ALA all together?

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Here is a place for bulk Acetyl-L-Carnitine powder.

Could just cap it yourself.

Again I have NEVER ordered from this place and know nothing about it.

You can get 500grams for $125.00

What is strange is 1000 gms Retail only costs $139.99 which is $24.99 for 500g more ?????????/ Which is only .14 per gram WOW if it REALLY is true.

http://www.dextersportscience.com/products/acetyl.html

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if your going to buy in bulk Instynct is a good guy to get some stuff from as well.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I've seen the name instynct999 all over the ALCAR post at animal's site, but no website is listed in his profile. What is Instynct's website?

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks ww7,

instynct's per dose prices are great, but the total price packs a wallop at those bulk quantities.

I'd post the prices, but he insists on the disclaimer being posted alongside it and their disclaimer is a novel.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks ww7,

instynct's per dose prices are great, but the total price packs a wallop at those bulk quantities.

I'd post the prices, but he insists on the disclaimer being posted alongside it and their disclaimer is a novel.
Yeah it's better just to email him.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Instycnt's a good guy and for those who are wary of buying from him...don't be. He does sell only large bulk quantities...so know what you are getting into before hand, but all his products are great quality and he definetly has some interesting products. That said...I usually don't have the capital myself so I just use BAC.

dodgy

Awards
This thread has gotten me all psyched up on trying the stack! I'm just wrapping up my ph cycle and am about to start post cycle therapy. Is there anything I should be aware of about this stack while on 6oxo and nolva?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
hes a pain in the behind to order from imo but he seems to be be a very good guy

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established

Min Dosing of Ingredients of Anarchy Stack:

Alcar- 2 doses of 500mg daily

CLA- 3-4 grams per meal

Option 1) ALA- 600mg per meal (unless your eating like 8 times a day then you will probably want to do 300mg per meal).

Option 2) R-ALA 200mg per meal

Green Tea- At least half a gallon a day of liquid and if you supplement pop a couple pills per meal.
Looking for feedback on how I'm planning to incorporate the Anarchy Stack into my existing supplement regimen.

Alcar - 500 mg at breakfast, lunch, and midafternoon/preworkout snack. Some people have mentioned trouble sleeping if taking within 5 hours of bed so that's my thought process on no evening Alcar.

CLA- skip it due to cost

ALA - two different sources

Total of 1 Tbsp Health from the Sun Total EFA Oil to give me a total of 6200 mg ALA and 288 mg GLA between my breakfast and before bed shakes.

100mg of R-ALA at each of the following: Mid-morning snack, Lunch, preworkout snack, and post workout shake. I'm following a low carb/low GI diet so I'm thinking I can get away with less than 200 mg.

Green Tea- combo of drinking it in the morning, taking Now 400 mg at Lunch, and what I get in my thermogenic. I'm caffeine sensitive so definitely none late in the day.

Biotin - already getting 250 mcg between my multi and my B-100 Complex.

Thermogenic - Fitness Labs Diet Stack at breakfast and midafternoon/preworkout snack.

Diet - Been on Atkins maintenance since October but will be switching to TKD at cals 500 below maintenance.

Workout - After work 5 days a week. 3 days weights and 2 days of med intensity cardio for 45 min.

~Todd

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
wait....what?? Think we got a little derailed on the last few posts. BJ's thread was to alternate CLA and EFA...not ALA and EFA dosing scheme:
thus day one its 3-4g CLA x4 a day
day two EFA's and 600mg (at least racemic) 3-5x a day.

Also in regard to todd's stack. I think your a little confused there man:
the r-ala is good...but 100mg 3x a day is very low, but if you are on keto it is ok.
the ala in EFA oil is alpha-linoleic acid...not alpha lipoic. Completely different things.

Third...ditch your non-stim thermogenic. Looks like an overpriced piece of **** IMO. Just buy Green tea extract pills, maybe some tyrosine (and use much higher then their miniscule amount) and tyramine/yohimbine. Any other cash use on anarchy or other needs.
Finally, your biotin level is very low...250mcg is what I take 4x a day at least.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I missed that one. Yeah I've read of results on 200mg of r-ala with each meal though. I personally will be running 300-600per meal of r-ala instead of my 900-1200 of ALA that I am running now. But since your low carb and you have not done this stack, try 100 and see for youself, you will have to sort out what works and ajust accordingly for your body. He is already running green tea although you might increase the dosages. I would if I were you. But again, try and see what works.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need more then 300mg r-ala. I use 200 most times even with my larger post workout meals and it seems plenty, over 300 might just be a little overkill but if you have the cash go for it.
I just mentioned buying green tea extract because I think his thermo is complete ****....no eph, no caff, so its a non stim type but seems to be mostly junk or underdosed for a high price tag.

by the way...how are results for everyone? Im just about 2 weeks post cycle and my strength is still going up while my weight slowly goes down. lovin this stuff.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Green Tea- combo of drinking it in the morning, taking Now 400 mg at Lunch, and what I get in my thermogenic. I'm caffeine sensitive so definitely none late in the day.

~Todd
I think he is taking an extract apart from his non stim thermo.....

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
I missed that part I guess...my bad. That said...drop the ripoff thermo and concentrate on other stuff.

motleybreu

Awards
i agree with scotty...dump the ripoff thermogenic..

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Just letting you know I placed an order with dextersportscience on tuesday and got it today. They are pretty cheap and great to deal with in my one experience with them. I would give them a try if someone needs some stuff

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Also in regard to todd's stack. I think your a little confused there man: the ala in EFA oil is alpha-linoleic acid...not alpha lipoic. Completely different things.
Thanks for catching that. I can't believe that HFS put ALA in quotes next to alpha-linoleic acid on their label.

Scottyo, windwords7, and motleybreu - thanks for the feedback. It looks like dumping the thermo will free up money for 2 more GT tabs ED plus 8g of CLA EOD.

~Todd

Last edited:

pinoy

Awards
do you guys get your cla,ala, and alcar from animal? seems like they have the best prices