Acetyl L-Carnitine (Alcar) and the Anarchy Stack...post in here!

Page 6 of 27 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. theyefinitely have some killer prices
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

2. yeah but how good is the quality of the CLA? Cheap price=cheap product in some cases
    •   

3. nevemind, just had to think lol, answered my own question dont you love when the lightbulb goes off

4. MB, when you going to start it?

5. ive used NOW cla consistently for the last 6 months with very few noticable results. I'm gonna give instynct's tonalin a run. the feedback is positive and the price for 2000 caps is unbeatable i feel (but as you guys say most cant afford to fork out $275 in one hit). I also just started on animal's ALC caps to round off the stack and I'll post here if i notice anything body comp. wise.

6. How many grams of CLA are you running a day MJC?

7. Originally posted by windwords7
    How many grams of CLA are you running a day MJC?
    ww7, i went as high as 18 grams / day on the NOW stuff without noticing too much, but bear in mind i wasn't using ALC at the time which is spose to enhance CLA's effects.. I was also taking it with my EFAs (EPH/DHA and GLA) which could have messed absorbsion up a bit. Right now i just taking borage oil and fish oil until instyncter's stuff gets here.

One thing i've noticed is that the ALC seems to work well on a higher fat diet as i feel i'm metabolising the fat better and i've dropped a few kgs as well. But again i ran out the the NOW CLA right before i started on animal's ALC so i could have just dumped some water weight, i dunno yet.
    Also, my r-ala seems to be metabolising the carbs a little better with the addition of ALC. IMO ALCAR seems like a winner so far, i just 'feel better' in general and more alert throughout the day.

MJ

btw, you guys tried to get into animalkits lately? there's been a lockdown of sorts

8. You have to pay for Animals board now. Not going to happen.....

9. Hey all, quick update:

Im on Day 12 of cycle of androgens had yet to see ANY weight gain at all. Not even one pound! So, two days ago (actually all day yesterday and half of the day before) I decided to take a break from the Anarchy stack and see what would happen. I weigh in the morning and have been 150 for ever now. This morning I was 154. I have no doubt that the A stack was playing a large roll in my zero weight gain. Interesting stuff!

10. Lets get some **** straight. This is why I want to take this stack:

My adrenal glands are shot to death. As a result of 2 years of Stimulants w/o much of time off. This time last year I was 140lbs, after eating more, and bulking I moved to 210. I have 20% bf and would love to keep ALL my muscle and lose the BF.

I want to try this Stack. But I am very confused. The only ingredient I understand ALA- Alpha Lipoic Acid? Am I correct? Forgive me, but I am not too great with the supplement names. At least these.

Sorry if I am being a pain.

Thanks
    •   

11. Originally posted by EVANESCENCE
    Lets get some **** straight. This is why I want to take this stack:

My adrenal glands are shot to death. As a result of 2 years of Stimulants w/o much of time off. This time last year I was 140lbs, after eating more, and bulking I moved to 210. I have 20% bf and would love to keep ALL my muscle and lose the BF.

I want to try this Stack. But I am very confused. The only ingredient I understand ALA- Alpha Lipoic Acid? Am I correct? Forgive me, but I am not too great with the supplement names. At least these.

Sorry if I am being a pain.

Thanks
    What do you not understand? please read and research this thread and you will find the answers you need.

12. im taking time off of the stack for a 4 week t-1 cycle..gonna use it post cycle as i was very happy and surprised with the results...
    evanescence
    start at the beggining of the thread and work your way through it ,this really is a dummies guide to the anarchy stack..not being a ass

13. Well everyone I am very excited today. I went and had my BF tested again and I am down from approx 15.5% to 11.1%! I can now see all my abs and my waist is looking trim. My overall vascularity has increased a lot as well. I a very excited and pleased. All the while I have gained about 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks. Considering that I am on androgens the last two weeks their is no doubt in my mind that the A stack has help me cut while gaining some lean mass. Pretty amazing really. I have been off for a few days but will be getting back on soon.

14. interesting ww7, but it seems like this stack seems to put a dent in the wallet because of the big dosages required per day

15. well yes it does but think about it,this is what bbing REALLY is supposed to be about..not only getting ripped and building bigger muscles but also about health itself..plus alcar actually improves with use..i read it but cant find it right now

16. It has so many health benefits it incredible. It is used as a treament for certain diseases in Itay and other European nations.

17. What's up everyone, I'm starting a stack today of:

ALCar - 500mg 4/day
    R-ALA - 200mg 4/day
    Biotin - 5mg/day
    EGCG - 100mg 4/day (From BAC Green Tea Extract)

This will be in addition to the 30mg of Vinpocetine and 650mg of DMAE I'm already taking everyday. I'm skipping the CLA, but I already take 18g of fish oil per day. I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes.

18. Sounds good bro....wish I could take BAC's extract 4x a day but it makes me a zombie due to the high theanine content....only 2x a day for me near bedtimes. Other than that....seems very similar to what I have.

19. Good thing I work at Vitamin World..

I'm gettin' my ALC, and green tea extract on payday!

20. OK guys, I want the green tea extract that does not have high theanine content but does have good ecgc levels. What's the best route??

21. I don't think you're going to find an extract standardized for theanine content. I haven't seen it listed on any of them. If I were you I would just give the BAC extract a try, it's just under $8 for 50 grams (200 servings w/ 100mg EGCG per serv.). See how you tolerate it, be warned that it's some NASTY stuff and you might need to cap it.

22. Windward...that might be tough to find. While BAC's has the standardization of ECGC on the label....it is high in theanine...or at least high enough to have a noticable impact on me. I know other people who seem fine with it but it definetly kills my energy levels. Good to use to calm down at night but throughout the day is impossible for me. If you find something that works good and is cheap...pass it along. I am still looking.

23. Originally posted by jay12
    What's up everyone, I'm starting a stack today of:

ALCar - 500mg 4/day
    R-ALA - 200mg 4/day
    Biotin - 5mg/day
    EGCG - 100mg 4/day (From BAC Green Tea Extract)

This will be in addition to the 30mg of Vinpocetine and 650mg of DMAE I'm already taking everyday. I'm skipping the CLA, but I already take 18g of fish oil per day. I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes.
    very nice especially with the vin..how has that worked for u?

24. so fish oil is a good alternative for the cla? i thought the cla was important for this stack

25. im going to ommit the cla from my currnt anarchy stack once i end this t-1 cycle and run alcar at 5 grams and some nolvadex and r-ala..wanna see how the alcar does post cycle

26. sounds interesting wojo. I am going to do similar just no nolva not post cycle yet...

27. Originally posted by pinoy
    so fish oil is a good alternative for the cla? i thought the cla was important for this stack
    Fish oil really is not an alternative for CLA, but at the price/dose ratio I cannot justify buying CLA at my current budget. If you have the cash, definetly buy it as the literature is there, but I have had solid results with just r-ala and ALCAR and GT.

28. I too will be going to the Alcar, R-ALA and Green Tea extract only. CLA is to much money for me to justify each month. I am convinced that it will still have very good effects without the CLA.

29. Originally posted by wojo

very nice especially with the vin..how has that worked for u?
    The vin is great, well I should say the vin/DMAE has been great since I haven't taken one without the other. There wouldn't be any real noticeable difference if it weren't for the fact that I'm in school so I'm always studying. It has helped me as far as memory and concentration. The only physical difference I have noticed is in the morning. I usually drag ass when I first wake up, but with vin/DMAE I wake up immediately, it's a little hard to describe, but there's no lag time, you go from asleep to totally awake and alert.

30. Originally posted by pinoy
    so fish oil is a good alternative for the cla? i thought the cla was important for this stack
    I didn't choose to replace CLA with fish oil it's just that I always take fish oil and I'm not taking CLA. This is due solely to the cost.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wtf Is The Anarchy Stack!? I've Been Out Of The Loop:(
    By Blindfaith in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 07:59 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 11:28 AM
  3. to those on the anarchy stack ...
    By raybravo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2003, 12:41 AM
  4. when to take the anarchy stack?