Acetyl L-Carnitine (Alcar) and the Anarchy Stack...post in here!

Page 5 of 20 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Originally posted by EVANESCENCE
    Lets get some **** straight. This is why I want to take this stack:

My adrenal glands are shot to death. As a result of 2 years of Stimulants w/o much of time off. This time last year I was 140lbs, after eating more, and bulking I moved to 210. I have 20% bf and would love to keep ALL my muscle and lose the BF.

I want to try this Stack. But I am very confused. The only ingredient I understand ALA- Alpha Lipoic Acid? Am I correct? Forgive me, but I am not too great with the supplement names. At least these.

Sorry if I am being a pain.

Thanks
    What do you not understand? please read and research this thread and you will find the answers you need.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

im taking time off of the stack for a 4 week t-1 cycle..gonna use it post cycle as i was very happy and surprised with the results...
    evanescence
    start at the beggining of the thread and work your way through it ,this really is a dummies guide to the anarchy stack..not being a ass
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.23%

Well everyone I am very excited today. I went and had my BF tested again and I am down from approx 15.5% to 11.1%! I can now see all my abs and my waist is looking trim. My overall vascularity has increased a lot as well. I a very excited and pleased. All the while I have gained about 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks. Considering that I am on androgens the last two weeks their is no doubt in my mind that the A stack has help me cut while gaining some lean mass. Pretty amazing really. I have been off for a few days but will be getting back on soon.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.44%

interesting ww7, but it seems like this stack seems to put a dent in the wallet because of the big dosages required per day
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

well yes it does but think about it,this is what bbing REALLY is supposed to be about..not only getting ripped and building bigger muscles but also about health itself..plus alcar actually improves with use..i read it but cant find it right now
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.23%

It has so many health benefits it incredible. It is used as a treament for certain diseases in Itay and other European nations.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%

What's up everyone, I'm starting a stack today of:

ALCar - 500mg 4/day
    R-ALA - 200mg 4/day
    Biotin - 5mg/day
    EGCG - 100mg 4/day (From BAC Green Tea Extract)

This will be in addition to the 30mg of Vinpocetine and 650mg of DMAE I'm already taking everyday. I'm skipping the CLA, but I already take 18g of fish oil per day. I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sounds good bro....wish I could take BAC's extract 4x a day but it makes me a zombie due to the high theanine content....only 2x a day for me near bedtimes. Other than that....seems very similar to what I have.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

Good thing I work at Vitamin World..

I'm gettin' my ALC, and green tea extract on payday!
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.23%

OK guys, I want the green tea extract that does not have high theanine content but does have good ecgc levels. What's the best route??
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%

I don't think you're going to find an extract standardized for theanine content. I haven't seen it listed on any of them. If I were you I would just give the BAC extract a try, it's just under $8 for 50 grams (200 servings w/ 100mg EGCG per serv.). See how you tolerate it, be warned that it's some NASTY stuff and you might need to cap it.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Windward...that might be tough to find. While BAC's has the standardization of ECGC on the label....it is high in theanine...or at least high enough to have a noticable impact on me. I know other people who seem fine with it but it definetly kills my energy levels. Good to use to calm down at night but throughout the day is impossible for me. If you find something that works good and is cheap...pass it along. I am still looking.
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

Originally posted by jay12
    What's up everyone, I'm starting a stack today of:

ALCar - 500mg 4/day
    R-ALA - 200mg 4/day
    Biotin - 5mg/day
    EGCG - 100mg 4/day (From BAC Green Tea Extract)

This will be in addition to the 30mg of Vinpocetine and 650mg of DMAE I'm already taking everyday. I'm skipping the CLA, but I already take 18g of fish oil per day. I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes.
    very nice especially with the vin..how has that worked for u?
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.44%

so fish oil is a good alternative for the cla? i thought the cla was important for this stack
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

im going to ommit the cla from my currnt anarchy stack once i end this t-1 cycle and run alcar at 5 grams and some nolvadex and r-ala..wanna see how the alcar does post cycle
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

sounds interesting wojo. I am going to do similar just no nolva not post cycle yet...
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Originally posted by pinoy
    so fish oil is a good alternative for the cla? i thought the cla was important for this stack
    Fish oil really is not an alternative for CLA, but at the price/dose ratio I cannot justify buying CLA at my current budget. If you have the cash, definetly buy it as the literature is there, but I have had solid results with just r-ala and ALCAR and GT.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.23%

I too will be going to the Alcar, R-ALA and Green Tea extract only. CLA is to much money for me to justify each month. I am convinced that it will still have very good effects without the CLA.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%

Originally posted by wojo

very nice especially with the vin..how has that worked for u?
    The vin is great, well I should say the vin/DMAE has been great since I haven't taken one without the other. There wouldn't be any real noticeable difference if it weren't for the fact that I'm in school so I'm always studying. It has helped me as far as memory and concentration. The only physical difference I have noticed is in the morning. I usually drag ass when I first wake up, but with vin/DMAE I wake up immediately, it's a little hard to describe, but there's no lag time, you go from asleep to totally awake and alert.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%

Originally posted by pinoy
    I didn't choose to replace CLA with fish oil it's just that I always take fish oil and I'm not taking CLA. This is due solely to the cost.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.05%

OT: Windwords, please check your PM's! Thank You.
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.23%

Originally posted by JWest0926
    OT: Windwords, please check your PM's! Thank You.
    Ready when you are.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.05%

tried asking this on its own but ill put it in here too:

Would it be good/safe or even ok to stack San's tight with the Alcar/GreenTea/ALA stack (minus CLA)? or would there be too many things poppin off in my brain from the combo of the alcar and the extra stuff in tight (especially Vinpocetine 99.9% 5 mg BioperineŽ 96.9% 5 mg )
    any help would be apreciated
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

extremely safe imo
  25. Obese Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%

Originally posted by windwords7
    Alright guys. I have gotten PM's about this and now we a very good source for one stop shopping the Anarchy Stack ingredients. Just go to:

http://powernutrition.net/store/default.php?cPath=37

And tell them WW7 sent ya.

Nice. Now we just need them to get some R-ALA.

BTW, started the stack yesterday. I am concluding a 1-test/test/3-Alpha cycle and am curious to see how much of the strength gains I can maintain.
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.23%

Keep us posted Kow!
  27. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

there r cheaper alternatives but that link should help a lot
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.44%

BAC is also a pretty good place to buy all the stuff needed for this stack..
  29. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

want one stop shopping? all u hadda do is ask
    1fast400.com
    beyond-a-century.com
    BOTH THESE SITES ALONE BLOW THOSE PRICES AWAY
    see i dont mind paying a little extra for shipping when u compare say bac's alcar 120 caps 500mg for 19.95 with now's from pn for 100 caps of 500mgs for 24 bucks(kinda takes care of shipping huh especially if u buy 2)

BUT LIKE I SAID THAT LINK SHOULD HELP!!
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.76%

I've been meaning to post this for a few days. I started TKD on 6/5, and the Anarchy Stack on 6/9. I weigh myself on Sunday mornings and on a partial week of TKD only was down 1 lb, and after a week of both TKD and Anarchy Stack was down another 2 lbs.

I'm splitting my CLA and EFA's into separate days, and here is the breakdown of how I'm dosing the Anarchy Stack:

Day A:
    Breakfast - 500 mg of NOW Alcar, 2g of NOW CLA, 400 mg NOW Green Tea, 100mg of 1fast 400 R-ALA.

Lunch - 500 mg of NOW Alcar, 2g of NOW CLA, 400 mg NOW Green Tea, 100mg of 1fast 400 R-ALA.

Pre-workout - 500 mg of NOW Alcar, 400 mg NOW Green Tea, 100mg of 1fast 400 R-ALA.

Post Workout (dinner on non-wo days) - 2g of NOW CLA and 100mg of 1fast 400 R-ALA

Before Bed - 2g of NOW CLA and 100mg of 1fast 400 R-ALA

Day B:
    Breakfast - 500 mg of NOW Alcar, 1/2 Tbsp HFS Total EFA Oil, 400 mg NOW Green Tea, 100mg of 1fast 400 R-ALA.

Lunch - 500 mg of NOW Alcar, 400 mg NOW Green Tea, 100mg of 1fast 400 R-ALA.

Pre-workout - 500 mg of NOW Alcar, 400 mg NOW Green Tea, 100mg of 1fast 400 R-ALA.

Post Workout (dinner on non-wo days) - 100mg of 1fast 400 R-ALA

Before Bed - 1/2 Tbsp HFS Total EFA Oil and 100mg of 1fast 400 R-ALA

Biotin - still getting 250 mcg between my multi and my B-100 Complex. Today, my order from easypricematch.com arrived and will be adding 600 mcg Twinlab Biotin at both breakfast and Post Workout.

Workout - Changed from a 3 day split to a 5 day split because I ran out of steam at the end of my workouts with a 3 day split. Was doing 45 mintues of cardio 2 days a week, but have switched to 15 minutes of cardio first thing in the morning 6 days a week. Both changes should make a boost in overall metabolism.

~Todd
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.94%

i was gonna say add some biotin but you got that coming looks pretty solid bro
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Looks good bro. There's been some speculation that a TKD or CKD or any real low carb diet is not the best addition to the stack, but again that is speculation. The theory behind it is that since its mainly acting on glucose-based channels, the lack of glucose would be diminishing returns from a few of the components, namely the r-ala and CLA. That said, no one really knows and keep us updated.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.76%

Besides the financial considerations, the TKD was the primary reason my dosages of CLA and r-ALA were about 1/2 of what other people were doing.

Scottyo and motleybreu, thanks for the feedback and encouragement. I'll make another post sometime after I weigh in on Sunday.

~Todd
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.23%

Wojo, have you bought all your productst at BAC? I have never bought from them. What was your total cost and what did you think of the quality. 1fast has been my only online supplement shop forever.
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

BAC has always been good to me....both in quality and price. however, for conveince Ive switched to 1fast for my r-ala. It was a bit tough measuring BAC's r-ala powder compared to their other products, and I get my protein from Mike anyways.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.94%

i just bought the Alcar from BAC. i found that vitamin shoppe, which is a close supp store to me, has the cheapest green tea extract out of everywhere i've looked. Picked up some biotin a few weeks ago, that stuff is cheap anyway. I'm gonna use up my ALA before i get some from 1fast. I'm not very familiar with powders and stuff from BAC....yet
  37. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.69%

Some brief background info forst:
    I recently went from 200 to 150 pounds in the matter of about 2 and a half months or so due to a life-threating condition. the vast majority of the weight I lost was muscle. The first time i tried to work out when i became weel (about 4 weeks ago) i dropped 165 on the squat rack, after having a best max of around 420.

I was deeply wooried anout ballooning up when i started eating because my LBM was so low, and because I gain fat so easily anyway. so, i went on a very ligh HST program, and started the Anarchy stack in an effort to try and help with nutrient partitioning. I am also running a small stack of 19nor and 4ad.

after 3 weeks, i could not be happier. My body composition is vastly improving, with virtually np increase in fat. i totally dropped cardio, and still gained no fat, which is very unusual for me. To me, the anarchy stack is unbeleivable tool in helping to prevent body fat accrual and to distribute nutrients to muscle instaed. basically, I did 5 grams CLA, 500mg ALC, 300mg ALA, and 250mg of green tea 3 times per day. One of the best things Ive ever out in my body.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.44%

good to hear that custom, keep it up!
  39. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

Originally posted by motleybreu
    i just bought the Alcar from BAC. i found that vitamin shoppe, which is a close supp store to me, has the cheapest green tea extract out of everywhere i've looked. Picked up some biotin a few weeks ago, that stuff is cheap anyway. I'm gonna use up my ALA before i get some from 1fast. I'm not very familiar with powders and stuff from BAC....yet
    green tea from vitaminshoppe? no way? actually i mentioned that about 3 pages ago..i get no respect..lmao
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.94%

listen wojo...don't make me start cuttin ya up!!!

you gave me the idea...all hail master wojo

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wtf Is The Anarchy Stack!? I've Been Out Of The Loop:(
    By Blindfaith in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 06:59 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 10:28 AM
  3. to those on the anarchy stack ...
    By raybravo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 11:41 PM