Acetyl L-Carnitine (Alcar) and the Anarchy Stack...post in here!

Page 11 of 27 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Originally posted by Rome
    Originally posted by windwords7

LMAO- http://www.animalkits.be/phpBB/view...forum=1&224

Another Admin here swears by it in combonation with ALA and CLA which is now called the "anarchy stack". Yeah the stack works and works well. 28 pounds in 2 months with little to no muscle loss is outsanding!

can you copy and paste this to this thread? i cant view it even after registering
    \

All Animals threads are closed in this area so they can not be pasted. What is it that your wanting to know?

2. sum quick noob questions, sry if this has been has asked before, but does it matter if the cla is tonalin or not? and also is this ok
    Cla 12g

ala 3g

alcar 1.5-2g

-green tea 3grams

-and 1 pill of biotin

Is this ok, and what times should i take these....?

thx
    •   

3. Originally posted by lostlbs
    sum quick noob questions, sry if this has been has asked before, but does it matter if the cla is tonalin or not? and also is this ok
    Cla 12g

ala 3g

alcar 1.5-2g

-green tea 3grams

-and 1 pill of biotin

Is this ok, and what times should i take these....?

thx
    Take them with each meal just divide meals into your total dosages and then do that much each meal. Have fun bro!

4. Jesus this thread just wouldn't die, so I had to order 150g of alcar today

5. Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
    Jesus this thread just wouldn't die, so I had to order 150g of alcar today
    It's only going to get bigger bro! Its becoming more cost effective and more known!
    •   

6. You know how I said I got a brain tingle on the thread at bb.com. I wonder if its the vinpocetine. Im taking like 30-50mg a day of it. Its a really addicting feeling.

7. Originally posted by dito
    You know how I said I got a brain tingle on the thread at bb.com. I wonder if its the vinpocetine. Im taking like 30-50mg a day of it. Its a really addicting feeling.
    Ive read that before with V.

8. You wouldnt happen to have those articles handy would you? If not Ill find them. Its not consistant though. Oh how I wish it was.

9. **** dude i jusot wanted to see what he had to say. christ

10. Originally posted by Rome
    **** dude i jusot wanted to see what he had to say. christ
    Whoa partner, back up. I asked what you wanted to know. Whats the problem?? Im sorry that you cant read it but I was trying to help. Geeze! Relax man.

11. Originally posted by Rome
    **** dude i jusot wanted to see what he had to say. christ
    WW7 was just trying to help you bro

12. Damn ww7 beat me too it lol.

He's got the banning stick, if he can hit once he can hit twice

13. Looking forward to trying this stack....also this reminded me of an article I read a few years ago where Dr. Michael Colgan was trying to create something very similar...found the article at vitamin connection and found the supp. he sells at the Colgan Institute....anyway ingredients are:
    ALCAR 500mg Ala 100mg Biotin 1800mcg Chromium 200mcg

CoQ10 20mg Docosahexaenoic Acid 120mg HCA 1000mg

Eicosapentaenoic Acid180mg

Keep in mind this is an old article but thought maybe for those of you who understand the science of how the anarchy stack works that some of these compounds could be added or substituted to possibly make the stack even more effective.

14. k thx for the help, also how long did it take u guys 2 see results 1-2months?

15. Originally posted by lostlbs
    k thx for the help, also how long did it take u guys 2 see results 1-2months?
    Personally, about 3-4 weeks.

16. How much caffeine is in typical green tea extract (a typical 400 mg pill). Just looking for an average.

17. is there such thing as a decaff green tea supplement?

18. Green tea extract is usually about 7% caffeine, so there are about 28mg per pill. You can get decaf green tea extract - Life Extension Super Green Tea Extract is one such product.

-RM

19. BAC has a green tea extract with only 1% caffeine

20. k i cant wait to start, im saving up and im prolly gonna start early august, Ive noticed the NOW products are pretty cheap, but are they good quality? what would u guys suggest?

21. I think NOW has good quality supps.. i use them for almost all my vitamins i take during the day..  along with great prices you cant really go wrong

22. Originally posted by lostlbs
    k i cant wait to start, im saving up and im prolly gonna start early august, Ive noticed the NOW products are pretty cheap, but are they good quality? what would u guys suggest?
    NOW products are just fine bro. That's what most guys are taking.

23. ook cant wait 2 start!

24. since i cant afford such i high dose of cla every month ive been looking for something else to add thats cheaper.. I know GUGGUL and FORSKOLIN have been used together with eca stacks to help with fatloss.. what do you guys think about adding them to this stack? you can get both pretty cheap over at BAC

25. What is the average bf% lost for a month with this???

26. I've got in some ALCAR powder and some Syntrax r-ala. I don't have any other components of the stack yet, but I think I will start with these. I plan on 500 mg ALCAR and 100 mg r-ala 3 times daily. Any input? What else would be critical to add next. Oh yeah, and how does everyone take their ALCAR powder??

27. I take 200 mg of RALA with each meal. One before and one after. The half life of ALA is supposed to be 30 minutes. I would assume food takes longer than this to digest hence my reason for splitting it up.

I like to put my ALCAR powder in my ICE. But a protein shake or water would suffice. It has a strange sweet taste.

28. As has been mentioned here and on animals, ALA/ALCAR is a very solid stack in and of itself. As is CLA/green tea. ALA/ALCAR have been proven to work synergistically, while the ALA is strong enough to protect against any pro-oxiditve effects of the ALCAR by itself. That said, the full stack includes all of the above but was always being expanded upon. The initial Anarchy stack consisted only of ALA/ALCAR/CLA but with green tea's positive effects it was included while other compounds such as rhodiola, chocamine, and soon to be sesamin are simply extensions.

ALCAR powder can be taken however you want it...either just chase it down your throat with water or poor it in a beverage. Like Dito said, its kind of soury sweet.

29. This thread is officially the most viewed thread in the history of AM. Whew, I could have never imagined that when I started this thread it would become as big as it has. Lets keep it coming!

30. I cant wait, im probably ordering my supply tonite,

Is it ok if i have

4g of cla with 4 meals

1g of alcar with the first 2 meals of the day then 500 mg on the third, and no more after

1g of ala in the first,fourth,and sixth meal of the day

biotin in the morning

and 800 mg of green tea with each meal

Is this ok? or will any interfere with each other?
    also which ones should i take before during or after meals?
    and is it ok to take arginine,glutamine,b-complex, and multivitamins during this?

Sorry for all the questions, but thanks for the help so far
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wtf Is The Anarchy Stack!? I've Been Out Of The Loop:(
    By Blindfaith in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 07:59 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 11:28 AM
  3. to those on the anarchy stack ...
    By raybravo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16