RAD-140 Cycle

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. RAD-140 Cycle


    Just started RAD-140 Cycle on Monday. Taking 10 mg a day. Goal is recomp. I am not stacking because I like to isolate a variable so I can ascribe any changes specifically to that variable.

    Supplements:
    -Rad-140 (10mg)
    -CEL Cycle Assist (4 caps, 2/day)
    -CEL Tudca (1 cap, 2/day)
    -Onnit Total Human (day pack/night pack)
    -3000mg Carlson's Cod Liver Oil (edited since original post)

    Haven't noticed any impact yet (nor did I expect any) other than a slight sore throat in the morning. I never get sick, but I still believe that it's coincidental.


    There are a lot of great minds on this board and I would love any comments and/or advice. I will try to post my progression if it adds any value to this community. If anyone has any specific questions, please let me know.


  2. A few additional points of data:

    My diet is primarily Paleo but occasionally I'll shift to Keto for a few weeks. I'll shift my macros and add some exogenous ketones and I can usually get back into ketosis in a day or two (blood measurement). I will monitor my energy levels through this cycle (6 weeks unless I feel really good, then I may extend it.). If my energy levels tank, I will increase carbs/fat.

    I do not and will not have access to any gear, so everything has to be OTC. I am reading as much information as possible on PCT for this SARM. Any advice on an OTC alternative would be very beneficial. I know it's not as good, but I need to work with what I can get.

    I did a blood test on Sunday, the day before I started for Testosterone and Estrogen Levels. I will post when I get it back... I also did a Vit D Test, but that was strictly out of curiosity.
    •   
       


  3. Subbed

  4. How long is cycle planned for?

  5. From what Iíve read, Rad140 without a serm is risky...Iím not experienced with it & curious what everyone else will say
    •   
       


  6. My initial plan is 6 weeks (10 mg week 1, 20 mg weeks 2-6). I’ll reassess at week 6 and make a determination to increase the length of the cycle if I’m responding ok.

  7. I agree it would be better with a serm. I am only able to get OTC items.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PM2018 View Post
    I agree it would be better with a serm. I am only able to get OTC items.
    Why is that . We have board sponsors that carry quality research chemicals in this forum. I would look into it and get the job done right ! Better be safe then sorry lol

  9. I don't disagree. I just have to do everything above board. I wouldn't be able to get a prescription for anything.

  10. Quite a big dosage considering not having a serm. I'm also planning RAD-140 cycle and as you, I don't have access to SERMs either (living in Europe) and that's why I'll run with 5mg dosage and see how it works out and 4-6 weeks only.
    But definitely interested about your results and bloods after your cycle.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ashwagandha View Post
    Quite a big dosage considering not having a serm. I'm also planning RAD-140 cycle and as you, I don't have access to SERMs either (living in Europe) and that's why I'll run with 5mg dosage and see how it works out and 4-6 weeks only.
    But definitely interested about your results and bloods after your cycle.
    the suggested dosage I am following has it increasing to 30 mg in weeks 5 and 6, but I am not going to go above 20 mg. Are you going to run a steady 5mg for the entire 4-6 weeks? What is your goal? Do you mind sharing any additional supplementation that you are using during the cycle and afterwards?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PM2018 View Post
    the suggested dosage I am following has it increasing to 30 mg in weeks 5 and 6, but I am not going to go above 20 mg. Are you going to run a steady 5mg for the entire 4-6 weeks? What is your goal? Do you mind sharing any additional supplementation that you are using during the cycle and afterwards?
    Recomping and will use that 5mg all that time. I haven't yet finished my plans (diet, exercise programs, supplements) for that but nothing special, there won't be tens of different supplements but more likely basic things like lot's of whey protein, BCAAs and EEAs and checking macros very closely.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ashwagandha View Post
    Recomping and will use that 5mg all that time. I haven't yet finished my plans (diet, exercise programs, supplements) for that but nothing special, there won't be tens of different supplements but more likely basic things like lot's of whey protein, BCAAs and EEAs and checking macros very closely.
    I've read from numerous people that using something similar to Cycle Assist is fairly important. I've also increased my fish oil consumption (forgot to list that in my initial post).

  14. Day 4:
    Been flawless with supplements and diet.
    Nothing to note as far as any type of changes, nor was I expecting anything at this point.
    One item of interest... I weigh myself everyday on a body composition scale (Nokia Body+) and I have noticed my water % went from 50-55% down to 48%. I fell off a few pounds as well, but that is not unusual for me. I doubt its related to anything, but I found it interesting. I will increase my water intake over the next few days and monitor.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    From what Iíve read, Rad140 without a serm is risky...Iím not experienced with it & curious what everyone else will say
    Any cycle should have a SERM on hand regardless, because you just never know ..

    Funny thing is, I was in a local supp shop as my training partner wanted to do a RAD cycle, Iíve told him everything on cycling/sarms/serms etc

    He knew the risks before hand

    The shop owner just said you prob wonít need a SERM, how old are you? (Heís 27)

    And he said you should be ok just use a OTC PCT no need for SERM


    I couldnít believe it, these people are so quick to sell sarms but not really go into depth about PCT

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Any cycle should have a SERM on hand regardless, because you just never know ..

    Funny thing is, I was in a local supp shop as my training partner wanted to do a RAD cycle, I’ve told him everything on cycling/sarms/serms etc

    He knew the risks before hand

    The shop owner just said you prob won’t need a SERM, how old are you? (He’s 27)

    And he said you should be ok just use a OTC PCT no need for SERM


    I couldn’t believe it, these people are so quick to sell sarms but not really go into depth about PCT
    I am in the process of reevaluating the SERM decision... If anyone has any experience with MA Research, please let me know.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PM2018 View Post
    I am in the process of reevaluating the SERM decision... If anyone has any experience with MA Research, please let me know.
    Never ordered from them, but they have been a board sponsor for a long time and never heard anyone review them badly. The owner Mike Arnold also posts on the board from time to time.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by PM2018 View Post
    I am in the process of reevaluating the SERM decision... If anyone has any experience with MA Research, please let me know.
    Run it 10-12 weeks and use a SERM. Otherwise dont waste your time and money.

    MA Research is good to go

  19. PCT

    First, thank you for all the input... it's is very helpful. I've decided based on feedback and additional research to change the my PCT strategy. My though is Clomiphene (25/25/25/25) for 4 weeks and Exemestane (6.25mg 3x a week).

    I would really like some advice and opinions on three things...
    1. Thoughts on the supps for the PCT
    2. Resources for the supps (DM if you'd prefer)
    3. Timing on when to begin the PCT... Last day of cycle or earlier?

    Thank you all.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by user567 View Post
    Run it 10-12 weeks and use a SERM. Otherwise dont waste your time and money.

    MA Research is good to go
    10 - 12 weeks at 10 mgs or cycle up to 20 mgs? Would you advice running the SERM simultaneously or post-cycle?

  21. Iíve used MA research for my Clomid, I can tell you right now to get some empty capsules and then put the liquid in the capsules so that you can swallow them -you wonít want to do directly in the mouth.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ddfox View Post
    I’ve used MA research for my Clomid, I can tell you right now to get some empty capsules and then put the liquid in the capsules so that you can swallow them -you won’t want to do directly in the mouth.
    That bad, huh? ugh... Thanks for that. I will be sure to pick some up. I wish they used PayPay… I am not thrilled with their payment methods.
    Do you typically start Clomid on the last day of your cycle or before?

  23. Google hippocampus.me got my Clomid and Nolva etc. From there. Good quick postage but again payment methods are a pain

  24. Quote Originally Posted by PM2018 View Post
    That bad, huh? ugh... Thanks for that. I will be sure to pick some up. I wish they used PayPayÖ I am not thrilled with their payment methods.
    Do you typically start Clomid on the last day of your cycle or before?
    I started the day after my last dose. Took at night about an hour before bed.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ddfox View Post
    I started the day after my last dose. Took at night about an hour before bed.
    Thanks. Any thoughts on the dosage I outlined?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 12 week Rad 140 cycle 20mg/ml PCT
    By Landshark77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2018, 08:53 AM
  2. Ostarine / RAD 140 cycle problem
    By Heyheyhoes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2017, 02:25 PM
  3. Ostarine / RAD 140 cycle problem
    By Heyheyhoes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2017, 08:57 PM
  4. Ligandrol, MK-677, RAD-140 cycle HELP PLZ!!
    By iwishiwasbig in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-24-2017, 12:55 AM
  5. Rad 140 cycle
    By ChocolateClen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2017, 07:55 PM
Log in
Log in