Best supplement for knee damage

Anirudh

Awards
28 years in the military has left me,a 52 yr male with knee pain issues due to wear and tear.please suggest some supplement wbich can take care ofmy knee pain.tried now foods glucisamine1000..but nothing fruitful.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
What's up fellow Veteran. If it's a legit medical problem, surgery is probably the only fix - you retired? (VA Hospital - yeah, I know, not the best option, so hopefully you have civilian health care). Depending on if it's joints (cartilage, synovial fluid, etc...) or Ligaments/Tendons - will dictate what you try - it'd be nice to try to get at least a diagnosis. You can try other Joint Stuff, but I would probably try the Peptides BPC-157 and maybe TB500 first. Then try the "Joint Supps" if no joy. You can also start using at least 15g of Beef Gelatin and 200mg Vitamin C before any exercise:

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/12/100-increase-in-exercise-induced.html

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's up fellow Veteran. If it's a legit medical problem, surgery is probably the only fix - you retired? (VA Hospital - yeah, I know, not the best option, so hopefully you have civilian health care). Depending on if it's joints (cartilage, synovial fluid, etc...) or Ligaments/Tendons - will dictate what you try - it'd be nice to try to get at least a diagnosis. You can try other Joint Stuff, but I would probably try the Peptides BPC-157 and maybe TB500 first. Then try the "Joint Supps" if no joy. You can also start using at least 15g of Beef Gelatin and 200mg Vitamin C before any exercise:

BPC-157 is a miracle. No joke. Don't even bother with joint supps.

C20h24o3

Awards
Third for bpc, worked wonders on my back, I know they say it doesn't do much with disk injuries but it seemed to for me, I have a torn disk and a few buldged and was taking prescribed opiates or Kratom every chance I got, bpc got be off the pills and back in the gym in like 2 weeks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say a good joint support supplement would definitely help. Something like joint support xt by sns. I've also heard people supplementing laxogenin to aid in the process.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rooster Comb jelly injections. Look into it if cartilage degeneration is the main cause of pain.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I agree with this - my dad and grandmother have significant knee pain and refuse to try much of this though.

The only "supplement" they agree works is Injure-Eeze or Joint Force. They are similar and spray on. Good for pain, but not a long-term solution.

Are you overweight? Have you been working out? What causes the most pain?

My dad needs knee replacement surgery and doctor's have told him it's hopeless without surgery - too much damage. But I finally got him to lose some weight and after he lost about 40 pounds (still has at least another 70 to go) he said that the pain has been significantly reduced and is often non-existent now. Not saying this is your case, but if you are at all overweight, even a 10-20 pound decrease can help.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not found anything betrer than the Cissus / Joint Support xt combo
Cissus - forgot this, it is well regarded. Good call. Joint support ...It looks promising but I've given it to a few people and not had much feedback. Nothing bad, just nothing great either.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We have had outstanding feedback . The research on Paractin and NEM is extremely solid. NEM is now be sold by Vetinarians with actially have much stricker guidelines than you would for humans. ha
Yeah, the formula looks good. I have seen a lot of the research and like it. It is a solid product, just the fee people who have used it on my recommendation didn't rave about it, but they may not have been diligent about taking it....you never know what people do or expect.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BPC-157 is a miracle. No joke. Don't even bother with joint supps.
WOW I just googled this BPC-157 and looks interesting but looks like you need to prick yourself with a needle
and I've never done that before so wish there was an easier way to dose it .I have had good results though with
Cissus XT by SNS for tennis elbow and knee issues.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another recommendation for SNS joint support xt + cissus xt. Definitely one of the more cost effective options and the reviews and results have been stellar (including helping my own knee pain).

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can swallow it - it's a gastric peptide - I did, and it works.
Do you have to prepare it with anything or is it something you get and dose orally and any recommendations
of reputable source to get it from ?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Do you have to prepare it with anything or is it something you get and dose orally and any recommendations
of reputable source to get it from ?
Search BPC-157 along with my screen name (advanced search) on here - too much and already posted. It comes dry from an RC, you add BAC water, draw into syringe, shoot down throat without stabbing yourself.

mklfe1

mklfe1

Awards
50 years old and two knee surgeries. Primaforce Cissus, Scivation Flexatril, and Tumeric have been working for me. I'm definitely going to look into this BPC peptide. Thanks, guys and fellow vets!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Search BPC-157 along with my screen name (advanced search) on here - too much and already posted. It comes dry from an RC, you add BAC water, draw into syringe, shoot down throat without stabbing yourself.
Thanks will do the search on here.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50 years old and two knee surgeries. Primaforce Cissus, Scivation Flexatril, and Tumeric have been working for me. I'm definitely going to look into this BPC peptide. Thanks, guys and fellow vets!!
Scivation Flexatril worked for me as well! Cheap and it works. Just make sure you get too bottles you have to load it at first.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Might have to give this a shot!
I always have a tub on hand when things start to feel rough. Usually clears up in a few days. I wish they would re stock the powder version. I’ve been waiting to try that one