First PH Cycle Advice

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
Hey guys. I'm 21. Ran 3 SARM's cycles so far and gotten pretty good results. Found a PH that I wanna try though. It will be my first PH Cycle.
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings in Container: 30
DMZ: 10mg
Hexadrone: 50mg
Methyl 1-AD: 20mg

I was planning on running BSL Gear Support & BSL Eradicate with it. For PCT I was gonna do BSL PCT5.
Will the above work for on/post cycle support? What should I expect "gains" wise? PCT5 enough or should I run a little bit of a test base with it?
I get the Blackstone Labs stuff for dirt cheap so that's why I'm doing their product line for that.
Suggestions or Comments please.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Hey guys. I'm 21. Ran 3 SARM's cycles so far and gotten pretty good results. Found a PH that I wanna try though. It will be my first PH Cycle.
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings in Container: 30
DMZ: 10mg
Hexadrone: 50mg
Methyl 1-AD: 20mg

I was planning on running BSL Gear Support & BSL Eradicate with it. For PCT I was gonna do BSL PCT5.
Will the above work for on/post cycle support? What should I expect "gains" wise? PCT5 enough or should I run a little bit of a test base with it?
I get the Blackstone Labs stuff for dirt cheap so that's why I'm doing their product line for that.
Suggestions or Comments please.
Def need a serm imo bruh

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Get your hands on some clomid bro

50/50/50/50 ought to do the trick

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You should use privatemdlabs and get a Female Hormone Panel blood draw for $66. Then if your levels are what they should be for a 21 year old, say a thank you prayer and wait 5 more years before messing with your endocrine system before it's fully developed. Then, when you decide to use drugs to cycle again, you can also use drugs (Rx SERMs) to PCT - giving you the best chance at full recovery while keeping your "gainz".

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test booster
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Don't start your cycle until you get a serm.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get your hands on some clomid bro

50/50/50/50 ought to do the trick
If you run it you will definitely need a serm for pct. 50/50/25/25 is what i usually do for clomid and probably an otc test booster would be good to have.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Pretty strong first cycle.
I definitely wouldn't recommend this as a first cycle, as they're three strong compunds. I'd rather see one mild compound ran solo, then a mild stack. Then a harsh solo compound, then a stack.
Definitely will want a SERM, and blood work, pre and post if doing this though.

Do not start until a good PCT is laid out, and in hand.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Subbed for info... Saw this PH stack at a local supp shop

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
slggtstrength is right that's pretty intense for a first cycle. Especially when you didn't even know that you needed a serm makes me think you may not have done your research.
But then again I did DMZ as my first cycle because no one was gonna try me anything.. Turned out ok

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should use privatemdlabs and get a Female Hormone Panel blood draw for $66. Then if your levels are what they should be for a 21 year old, say a thank you prayer and wait 5 more years before messing with your endocrine system before it's fully developed. Then, when you decide to use drugs to cycle again, you can also use drugs (Rx SERMs) to PCT - giving you the best chance at full recovery while keeping your "gainz".
Great advice!

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
I mean it wouldn't be so bad if it were only one methylated compound and two non methylated. Though even then I always recommend running one solo, then adding another, then the third. In three different cycles. You just don't know how you'll respond. Plus BSL Gear Support is bleh. I'd also recommend getting some TUDCA since you're running methylated compounds.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty strong first cycle.
I definitely wouldn't recommend this as a first cycle, as they're three strong compunds. I'd rather see one mild compound ran solo, then a mild stack. Then a harsh solo compound, then a stack.
Definitely will want a SERM, and blood work, pre and post if doing this though.

Do not start until a good PCT is laid out, and in hand.
Yeah this is definitely not a good first cycle. I don't recommend running multiple compounds until you have a few cycles under your belt, much less 2 methyls.