Recomp

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Is it stupid to do a recomp with x-factor? I have a bottle which I know won't last long if it is good for recomp should I stick with anything like lean extreme or something any advice would be appreciated

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Well technically, you can recomp with anything... ;)

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Is it stupid to do a recomp with x-factor? I have a bottle which I know won't last long if it is good for recomp should I stick with anything like lean extreme or something any advice would be appreciated
I personally would use something like Follidrone 2.0 and/or an arimistane-type product (like El1minate or Alphamax) if I were doing a recomp.

Lean extreme would be just fine for a recomp if you want to use it. Not a bad product at all. Lean extreme and follidrone 2.0 would be a good recomp stack IMO too.

Honestly diet is the key to a recomp and I would save x-factor for a lean bulk if it were me.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I personally would use something like Follidrone 2.0 and/or an arimistane-type product (like El1minate or Alphamax) if I were doing a recomp.

Lean extreme would be just fine for a recomp if you want to use it. Not a bad product at all. Lean extreme and follidrone 2.0 would be a good recomp stack IMO too.

Honestly diet is the key to a recomp and I would save x-factor for a lean bulk if it were me.
Ok I appreciate it bruh il look into follidrones price I just have xfactor on hand lol

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can recomp with anything, so yes, X-Factor fits the bill.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've run a recomp diet in the past with X-Gels, and my opinion would be to save it for when you're in a bigger surplus. ArA is a great product, but I feel like you short the potential results by not giving yourself enough calories. Also, I found that there was an even greater increase in the DOMS caused by ArA when I wasn't eating in a surplus.

I think a product like Lean Xtreme would be better for a recomp. I personally don't like the new version of Lean Xtreme, the OG formula was changed a few years back and it didn't give me the same results. I would highly recommend Alphamax XT if your goal is to recomp. Alphamax XT has a very complete profile that can help increase natural testosterone and limit cortisol and estrogen levels. It also contains a full serving of forskolin which can help improve body composition. I used Alphamax XT a few months back with great success on a recomp - I was able to keep my strength and got much leaner over the 8 week cycle

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I've run a recomp diet in the past with X-Gels, and my opinion would be to save it for when you're in a bigger surplus. ArA is a great product, but I feel like you short the potential results by not giving yourself enough calories. Also, I found that there was an even greater increase in the DOMS caused by ArA when I wasn't eating in a surplus.

I think a product like Lean Xtreme would be better for a recomp. I personally don't like the new version of Lean Xtreme, the OG formula was changed a few years back and it didn't give me the same results. I would highly recommend Alphamax XT if your goal is to recomp. Alphamax XT has a very complete profile that can help increase natural testosterone and limit cortisol and estrogen levels. It also contains a full serving of forskolin which can help improve body composition. I used Alphamax XT a few months back with great success on a recomp - I was able to keep my strength and got much leaner over the 8 week cycle
Second person on the alpha max lol thanks bruh I'm gunna have to look at that too damn lol

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Second person on the alpha max lol thanks bruh I'm gunna have to look at that too damn lol
Its a great product bro! Also check out the sale going on over at Nutriverse, you can grab Alphamax XT for 20% off. Today is the last day of the sale though!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, if you're truly interested in recomping, I'd recommend Invictus + Forskolin. Invictus is by far the best supplement I've run solo for body recomp results, and next time I run it I will stack appropriately. I even logged it (unsponsored) if you want more detail.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Well, if you're truly interested in recomping, I'd recommend Invictus + Forskolin. Invictus is by far the best supplement I've run solo for body recomp results, and next time I run it I will stack appropriately. I even logged it (unsponsored) if you want more detail.
Send me the link for the log bruh always intrested in people's logs

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your experience is anything like mine, your appetite from the extra damage from training is going to turn that recomp into a lean bulk.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Ok thanks for all the advice guys really appreciate it I think I'm gunna try to recomp with nothing right now cause I go on vacation on the 26th so I know might get lazy while on vacation but when I come back I think I'm gunna give alpha max a try I think and the follidrones after that or stack em idk lol

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Recomp is a great use for ArA. It's actually my personal favorite time because I think it really shines as a recomp tool. Paired with Burn24 or Glycophase it's an incredible combo

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
I am LOVING the results of my current recomp running the following:

Invictus
BRITE
Fearn Granules
Ostarine

On a side note, I feel like digestive enzymes are wayyy underrated for recomps/bulks, and I credit a large part of my results to them allowing me to digest and utilize my food and supplements efficiently.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Thank y'all for all of your advice I greatly appreciate it I will def be looking into these supps yal are talking about with vacation coming up I don't wanna get lazy while taking one of these and waste it lol I only have one bottle of X factor which seems like it would only last me 10-12 days so I might just use that up idk lol

bb333

Awards
  • Established
The ReComp is made only with the diet!
You have to know how to cycle the carbohydrates, matching the right training to deplete muscle glycogen etc etc ...
As supplements, may serve forskolin, and a good gda, stop!
If I had money, I would do, but it costs a lot:
follidrone2.0, SlinMax, forskolin bulk. But it is an expensive pile.
Ara store it when you are on a diet of hyperalimentation, would work even more, the would work to 100%, almost!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thank y'all for all of your advice I greatly appreciate it I will def be looking into these supps yal are talking about with vacation coming up I don't wanna get lazy while taking one of these and waste it lol I only have one bottle of X factor which seems like it would only last me 10-12 days so I might just use that up idk lol
Where you based man?

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
The ReComp is made only with the diet!
You have to know how to cycle the carbohydrates, matching the right training to deplete muscle glycogen etc etc ...
As supplements, may serve forskolin, and a good gda, stop!
If I had money, I would do, but it costs a lot:
follidrone2.0, SlinMax, forskolin bulk. But it is an expensive pile.
Ara store it when you are on a diet of hyperalimentation, would work even more, the would work to 100%, almost!
The stack seems expensive hahah and yea I think il save the ara

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Also have a bottle of sdmz 4.0 I'm debating on lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hypothetically you could add in ara, increase your protein by 50-100grams and decrease carbs by 50-100 grams. Natty anabolic should increase MPs, so need more protein. Cal's would be kept the same, but change in macros should facilitate fat loss and muscle gain. If done strictly it could work, however you need to have a very tight diet and train optimally for a natural recomp to occur. It is possible to gain some muscle and lose fat, but in that case I've seen guys drop overall weight on the scale. Recomp is possibly one of the most sought after and difficult things to do, especially while being natty.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hypothetically you could add in ara, increase your protein by 50-100grams and decrease carbs by 50-100 grams. Natty anabolic should increase MPs, so need more protein. Cal's would be kept the same, but change in macros should facilitate fat loss and muscle gain. If done strictly it could work, however you need to have a very tight diet and train optimally for a natural recomp to occur. It is possible to gain some muscle and lose fat, but in that case I've seen guys drop overall weight on the scale. Recomp is possibly one of the most sought after and difficult things to do, especially while being natty.
Increase protein ... ok!
But let's take the numbers ... we we can not know, maybe it's already high with protein?
We say that x 2g lbm may suffice.
Knowing that:
hypocaloric: 2,5-3,5gr x lbm
normocaloric: 2g x lbm
ipercalorico: 1.5-1.8 x lbm
:)) ;)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Increase protein ... ok!
But let's take the numbers ... we we can not know, maybe it's already high with protein?
We say that x 2g lbm may suffice.
Knowing that:
hypocaloric: 2,5-3,5gr x lbm
normocaloric: 2g x lbm
ipercalorico: 1.5-1.8 x lbm
:)) ;)
Well if you want to increase lbm and decrease fat you need to adjust macros to cut some Cal's from and energy source and add from protein. If you just cut Cal's you will not stay the same weight and recomp, you would be cutting. Also adding in any type of anabolic you would want to add more protein. This is hypothetical as I have never seen anyone truly recomp without drugs, most of the time they will gain some muscle but lose much more fat and overall drop weight on the scale.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Well if you want to increase lbm and decrease fat you need to adjust macros to cut some Cal's from and energy source and add from protein. If you just cut Cal's you will not stay the same weight and recomp, you would be cutting. Also adding in any type of anabolic you would want to add more protein. This is hypothetical as I have never seen anyone truly recomp without drugs, most of the time they will gain some muscle but lose much more fat and overall drop weight on the scale.
Sure!
I, however, during a ReComp even alternerei protein portion.
A ReComp could be the classic Ultimate Diet 2.0, or the classic cyclization of carbohydrates ...
You have to know how to manage the carbs!
Days with high carbohydrate, low protein, low fat.
Days with average carbohydrate, protein medium, and low fat.
Days with low carbohydrates, high protein, medium fat.
I have always done so, and I was fine!
Of course combined with training! ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sure!
I, however, during a ReComp even alternerei protein portion.
A ReComp could be the classic Ultimate Diet 2.0, or the classic cyclization of carbohydrates ...
You have to know how to manage the carbs!
Days with high carbohydrate, low protein, low fat.
Days with average carbohydrate, protein medium, and low fat.
Days with low carbohydrates, high protein, medium fat.
I have always done so, and I was fine!
Of course combined with training! ;)
I mean of course there are ways to recomp with programs like body opus, anabolic diet, and the one you mentioned, but what I've seen is they always result in more fat lost then muscle gained. they still produce tremendous results, just when people say recomp, like pound for pound muscle to fat recomposition I feel like it is extremely difficult, a very slow process and in my opinion a natural product will only help say 5% if that sometimes. That's why I put "hypothetically" in my post. Truthfully I ran ara at 2 grams for 50 days, used all the emulsifiers and protocols to maximize and I did not reap benefits that I've read so much about so who knows...

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I mean of course there are ways to recomp with programs like body opus, anabolic diet, and the one you mentioned, but what I've seen is they always result in more fat lost then muscle gained. they still produce tremendous results, just when people say recomp, like pound for pound muscle to fat recomposition I feel like it is extremely difficult, a very slow process and in my opinion a natural product will only help say 5% if that sometimes. That's why I put "hypothetically" in my post. Truthfully I ran ara at 2 grams for 50 days, used all the emulsifiers and protocols to maximize and I did not reap benefits that I've read so much about so who knows...
For you, ARA rejected?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are always Nonresponders to different supps.